Much better than official app! Just the best tool for anyone who has to put up with Melbourne's woeful tram network. Makes it much easier to tolerate. Don't wait for a tram in the rain without it!
It works! Easy to use. Gives me the next few trams, which the other app doesn't.
Bring back the quotes! Solid app. Better than ptv/tram tracker. Need to see the quotes again.
Loads, functions and delivers information quicker and more efficiently than the "official app" which is bloated by comparison and slow. Best tram app available.
Great App I've used this for a very long time and have not had any issues whatsoever!
Probably good if you know the area Been 30 years since I caught a tram. What I want is. I have a given tram stop Nmbr. I need to get off one stop before that. What's that stop No? Doesn't show on map. Now I have GPS enabled, so show me nearest boarding point. Nope. Can't do that either on this app.
Latest Changes in v1.6
- Updated Network Map, including new Free Zone
- Added missing tram images for C2 (Bumblebee) and new E-class trams
- Removed old SOAP API
- Updated stop DB
Latest Changes in v1.5
- Bring back the Twitter feed, and kill the quotes
- Now using JSON API by default
- Fixed issue with Route 3a and JSON API
Latest Changes in v1.4
- Removed annoying 'special event' popup
- Updated Stops DB (includes new Route 12)
- Allow use of new JSON API
- Removed Anonymous Stats
The PTV app is your free tool for journey planning on Victorian public transport