Probably good if you know the area Been 30 years since I caught a tram. What I want is. I have a given tram stop Nmbr. I need to get off one stop before that. What's that stop No? Doesn't show on map. Now I have GPS enabled, so show me nearest boarding point. Nope. Can't do that either on this app.
Much better than official app! Just the best tool for anyone who has to put up with Melbourne's woeful tram network. Makes it much easier to tolerate. Don't wait for a tram in the rain without it!
The original and best Early adopters of Android only had this app to use for years before yarra trams finally made an android port of their app. This one works just as well and is less cluttered.
Lost 22 march event in Melbourne Right now the stops in Melbourne CBD are closed but your app shows trams are coming!!!!
Loads, functions and delivers information quicker and more efficiently than the "official app" which is bloated by comparison and slow. Best tram app available.
It works! Easy to use. Gives me the next few trams, which the other app doesn't.
Latest Changes in v1.6
- Updated Network Map, including new Free Zone
- Added missing tram images for C2 (Bumblebee) and new E-class trams
- Removed old SOAP API
- Updated stop DB
Latest Changes in v1.5
- Bring back the Twitter feed, and kill the quotes
- Now using JSON API by default
- Fixed issue with Route 3a and JSON API
Latest Changes in v1.4
- Removed annoying 'special event' popup
- Updated Stops DB (includes new Route 12)
- Allow use of new JSON API
- Removed Anonymous Stats
The PTV app is your free tool for journey planning on Victorian public transport