If you're in Melbourne, Australia you can find out when your tram is coming - via your Android smart phone. With tramTRACKER® for Android from Yarra Trams you can check real-time tram arrival information for any tram stop in Melbourne.
tramTRACKER® uses the latest real-time technology to let you know when your tram is due to arrive at your stop, so you know when to be there. If there's a major delay or disruption you'll find out about that as well.
• Real-time information display includes tram profiles so you know what type of tram is approaching.
• Next three arrival time information for each service at tram stops. Times refresh automatically.
• Locate your nearest tram stop
• Drop-down message alerts for service disruptions and changes.
• "myTRAM" - showing where your tram currently is and predicting the arrival time at your destination stop.
• Browse for stops using route maps, search or use GPS to find your stop.
• Customise your favourite stops by route and name (e.g. work, home)
• Choose your preferred view method - map or list
• Find a tram stop with shelter when it's raining
• See nearby train, tram and bus connecting services.
• Discover major attractions and points of interest.
• Colour coded tram route maps
• Find your nearest ticket outlet or view ticket outlets along tram routes
• Search for stops, ticket outlets, and points of interest.
• Online help - to guide your first steps
Az "Appra Magyar!" elnevezésű versenyen több, mint 2600 szavazattal megnyertük a közönségdíjat. Ez a győzelem a Ti győzelmetek is, hiszen a Ti ötleteitek és véleményeitek alapján formálódott, és formálódik az alkalmazásunk! KÖSZÖNJÜK A TÁMOGATÁSOTOKAT! Tekintsétek meg a közös relikviánkat az alábbi linken: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=714773568534408&set=a.714773728534392.1073741826.530867213591712&type=1&theater
Nemzeti Dohánybolt kereső?
Nem, de MEGKERESTÜK és FELTÖLTÖTTÜK POI listánkba a dohányboltokat. Hibát találtál? Jelezd nekünk! email@example.com
***** MAGYARORSZÁGON ELSŐKÉNT! *****
Magyarországon elsőként tettük lehetővé a KPM(Közlekedési Felügyelet) ellenőrzések jelentését, így még időben meg tudjátok nézni, hogy műszakilag rendben van-e a gépjárművetek.
Úgy gondoljuk, a kamionos közösséggel kiegészülve, a lehető legfrissebb, és legpontosabb közúti információkat tesszük elérhetővé.
Okos megoldás okos sofőröknek okostelefonra!
Tudtad, hogy a legmodernebb traffipaxok már 2 kilométerről is bemérhetik az autókat? És azt tudtad, hogy akár a 300 000 forintot is elérheti a gyorshajtási bírság? Szeretnéd megkímélni magad a fölösleges kiadásoktól? Akkor próbáld ki a traffipax jelző alkalmazásunkat! Rendszeresen frissülő adatbázisa tartalmazza a rendőrség által publikált összes traffipaxot, a telepített mérési pontokat és a felhasználók által jelentett mérések helyét, illetve a jelentett műszaki ellenőrzések hollétét is.
Miben különbözik az alkalmazásunk a többi hasonló app-tól?
A mi szolgáltatásunk itt még nem ért véget! Számos apróság teszi különlegesé és szerethetővé programunkat! Lehetővé tettük, hogy a memóriakártyára telepíthesd az app-ot, így nem foglalja a helyet a telefon memóriájában. Folyamatosan bővülő POI listánk rengeteg olyan pontot tartalmaz, ami hasznos lehet számodra, melyekhez igény esetén oda is navigál az alkalmazás. Itt megtalálhatod a gyorséttermeket, ha éhes vagy, az autószervizeket, ha zörög valami a motorháztető alatt, a benzinkutakat, ha esetleg lógna a mutató, a Nemzeti Dohányboltokat, ha füstölögni támadna kedved, és még számos más hasznos pontot.
A könnyű kezelhetőség érdekében számos technológiai újdonság is belekerült az alkalmazásba. Fekvő módban eltüntethető a menüsor, így teljes képernyőn láthatod a térképet, a listákat, vagy akár a beállításokat. A Traffi Hunter nem csak csipog, hanem beszél is! Ha három kilométeres körzeten belül traffipaxot érzékel, verbálisan is közli, így biztos nem fogsz azért fékezni, mert mondjuk SMS-t kaptál. A beállításokban be tudod állítani a riasztási távolságot (akár 100 méteres körre szűkítve a figyelt területet a „Város mód” használatával), a riasztás módját, és a jelzendő kategóriákat.
A Folyamatos képernyő-mód bekapcsolásával megakadályozhatod, hogy a kijelző elsötétüljön, így bármikor ellenőrizheted a közeledben lévő traffipaxok pozícióit. Az adatbázis frissítése gomb megnyomására az időközben a listára került felhasználók által jelentett mérések helyeit is tudni fogja az alkalmazás. Az Információ gombbal a program részletes leírását és használati útmutatóját tudod előhívni.(Első használat előtt ajánlott elolvasni!) És végül, de nem utolsó sorban, mi NEM logoljuk a pozíciódat! TUDTAD, hogy a legtöbb hasonló alkalmazás (közösségi navigáció, traffipax jelző) nyomon követi merre jársz? Maradjon ez a te titkod!
De a szavak helyett beszéljenek inkább a tettek!
Töltsd le most A Traffi Huntert, hogy ne a bírság legyen az utolsó csekk a pohárban!
Az adatok frissítése, és a térkép nézet használata adatforgalommal jár! Az alkalmazás internetkapcsolat nélkül is működik.
A folyamatos GPS használat gyorsan meríti a telefon akkumulátorát, így autós töltő használata ajánlott!
Keywords: trafipax, sebesség ellenőrzés, sebességellenőrzés, trafihunter, trafihánter
This is how it works: The app guides you to the nearest tram stop and selects a suitable route and departure. Once you get on, the sightseeing begins. All tours go along a preset route and take less than an hour. You get all the information read to you in your headphones. All you have to do is sit down and look out the window. (And change tram when the voice tells you to, of course ...). All tours end at the same stop they start from.
- A voice tells you about the sights that pass outside the tram window.
- You get clear instructions about what tram you should get on and change to.
- If you don’t have a ticket, the app can help with this too. Firstly, by informing you about suitable tickets, partly by guiding you to the nearest ticket seller.
- After the tour you can share your experience on Facebook.
- The app speaks both Swedish and English.
Have a great trip!
This application needs real time downloading which will cause network data usage. If you do not want any data usage, please download and install other off-line version following the link below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eng_HKTramtrail （English off-line version）
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HKTramtrail_can （Cantonese off-line version ）
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.put_HKTramtrail （ Putonghua off-line version ）
Algiers (al Jaza'ir or al Djazair; French Alger), the capital of Algeria, has some 3.5 million inhabitants. Algiers is an important seaport on the Mediterranean Sea, 425 km from Valencia or 750 km from Marseille.
The construcion of the Algiers Metro was first launched in 1980, but suffered many delays and temporary suspensions. In 2006, it was relaunched with construction awarded to the Siemens-led consortium that includes Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles S.A. (CAF) and Vinci Construction. As consortium leader Siemens Transportation Systems France was responsible for the overall project management, the control and signaling systems, telecommunications, power supply, ticketing, tracks and control center equipment. The Spanish company CAF supplied the 14 metro trains, each of which consists of six cars. The French company Vinci Construction Grand Projets built the metro stations, installed the tunnel ventilation and erected the administration building and depot. The first section of the metro line in Algiers runs mainly underground, is 9.5 km long and has ten stations. The depot is located south of Haï El Badr station.
After some weeks of trial operation without passengers since 8 Sept 2011, Line 1 finally began regular service on 1 November 2011. It is operated by RATP El Djazaïr, a subsidiary of Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP).
Extensions at both ends have been started. Eventually a 3-line network is planned.
31 Oct 2011: Official inauguration
01 Nov 2011: Start of regular revenue service Tafourah (Grande Poste) - Haï El Badr
- 08 May 2011 “Bananiers – H Moukhtar Zerhouni - Lycée” to “Bordj El kiffan - Colline Mohous” (7.2 km)
- 14 June 2012 “Bananiers – H Moukhtar Zerhouni - Lycée” - "Les Fusillés" (9.1 km)
- eastern 7 km extension from Bordj El Kiffan to Dergana scheduled to open in 2013, bringing the total length of the line to 23.3 km
Rolling stock: 41 Alstom Citadis (40 m)
Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.
Melbourne Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Melbourne /ˈmɛlbərn/ is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia. The Melbourne City Centre is the hub of the greater metropolitan area and the Census statistical division—of which "Melbourne" is the common name. As of June 2011, the greater geographical area had a population of 4.1 million. Inhabitants of Melbourne are called Melburnians. The metropolis is located on the large natural bay known as Port Phillip, with the city centre positioned on the estuary of the Yarra River (at the northernmost point of the bay). The metropolitan area then extends south from the city centre, along the eastern and western shorelines of Port Phillip, and expands into the hinterland. The city centre is situated in the municipality known as the City of Melbourne. The metropolitan area consists of a further 30 municipalities.
- Paris Metro
- Paris RER
- Paris Tramway.
The Paris Métro or Métropolitain (French: Métro de Paris) is the rapid transit Metro system in Paris, France. It has become a symbol of the city, noted for its density within the city limits and its uniform architecture influenced by Art Nouveau. The network's sixteen lines are mostly underground and run to 214 km (133 mi) in length. There are 301 stations (384 stops), of which 62 facilitate transfer to another line.
Paris has one of the densest Metro networks in the world, with 245 stations within 86.9 km2 (34 sq mi) of the city of Paris. Lines are numbered 1 to 14, with two minor lines, 3bis and 7bis. The minor lines were originally part of lines 3 and 7 but became independent.
Lines are identified on maps by number and colour. Direction of travel is indicated by the destination terminus.
Paris is the second busiest metro system in Europe, after Moscow. It carries 4.5 million passengers a day, and an annual total of 1.479 billion (2009). Châtelet – Les Halles, with 5 Métro lines and three RER commuter rail lines, is the world's largest Metro (Subway) station.
The first line opened without ceremony on 19 July 1900, during the World Fair (Exposition Universelle). The system expanded quickly until the First World War and the core was complete by the 1920s. Extensions into suburbs (together with Line 11) were built in the 1930s.
The network reached saturation after World War II. The Métro introduced newer trains to allow higher traffic. Further improvements are limited by the design of the network, such as short distances between stations, the solution was a second network. Besides the Metro, Downtown Paris and its urban area are served by the RER developed from the 1960s, several tramway lines, the Transilien (suburban trains) and two VAL lines serving Charles De Gaulle and Orly airports.
In the late 1990s, the automated line 14 was built to relieve RER line A.
On June 26, 2012, it was announced that the Paris Métro would get Wi-Fi coverage in most stations. Access provided is free to users, and a premium paid alternative offer is proposed for a faster internet connection.
- High detail offline vector maps (Geometric LTD) with many points of interest, enriched with the hunting zones
- Display / track location and orientation along with compass on the map
- Search & find points of interest (MapQuest, OpenStreetMap) and routing features (MapQuest, OSRM) whenever online connection is available
- Display data from Flickr, Picasa, Wikipedia
- Display weather forecast data (OpenWeatherMap)
- Emergency phone numbers
- Choose between normal or hunting map
- Frequent updates depending on hunting periods
- Optimized for HD devices
The first underground line dates back to the 19th century. This is the funicular subway called "Tünel" which opened in 1875. Still today this short line (573 m) is an important means of urban transport as it surmounts a difference in altitude of 60 m. Trains operate every 3.5 minutes and a trip takes 1.5 minutes. The upper station is linked to Taksim Square by a vintage tram. In the 1990's also a modern tram line was put into service through the older parts of the city; this tram is gradually being extended to other parts of the city. Turkish State Railways operates a suburban service along the coast between Halkali and Sirkeci (30 km), and on the Asian side from Haydarpasa to Gebze in the south (42 km). Both suburban lines will be connected to the 14 km Bosphorus rail link currently under construction (now scheduled to open in 2013). Track gauge on all different rail systems is 1435 mm.
In 1989 a light metro line (Hafif Metro - M1) was opened from Aksaray towards the western suburbs. Until 1995 it was extended to Yenibosna. After reaching the airport (Havalimani station) in 2002, it has a total length of 20 km with 18 stops. The line is totally segregated from other traffic without level crossings and runs underground for several km: (Aksaray - Ulubatli Topkapi, 3.1 km; Bakirköy - Bahçelievler, 1.8 km; Havalimani, 0.3 km. Platform length is 100 m. The Esenler branch is currently being extended and will become line M3.
Aksaray - Otogar: 8.9 km; Otogar - Havalimani: 11.5 km; Otogar - Esenler: 1.5 km
03 Sept 1989: Aksaray - Kartaltepe
18 Dec 1989: Kartaltepe - Esenler
31 Jan 1994: Otogar - Zeytinburnu
07 Mar 1994: Zeytinburnu - Bakirköy
25 Aug 1995: Bakirköy - Yenibosna
15 Jan 1999: Bahçelievler station added
20 Dec 2002: Yenibosna - Havalimani (Airport)
Construction of the first full metro line (M2) started in 1991 and the first section between Taksim and 4 Levent opened after some delays in September 2000. All stations have escalators (of a total of 87 escalators, 16 are at Taksim) and an elevator to provide full accessibility for the disabled. Initially there were 8 French-built 4-car trains in service (GEC-Alsthom). The metro was built by the cut-and-cover method to withstand earthquakes of up to magnitude 9. Stations look similar, although a different colour was chosen for each of them. Platform length is 180 m. Total length of the metro line is 20 km with 13 stations (2011).
The northeastern extension is 5.5 km long and includes three new stations, whereas the 1.6 km from Taksim to Sishane is only the initial section of the route planned to reach the Yenikapi interchange. Taksim - Sishane is currently operated as a shuttle service.
A 1-km branch from Sanayi to Seyrantepe was added in 2010, which will primarily serve the new Galatasaray football stadium to open in 2011.
16 Sept 2000 - Taksim - 4 Levent
30 Jan 2009 - 4 Levent - Atatürk Oto Sanayi
30 Jan 2009 - Taksim - Sishane
02 Sept 2010 - Atatürk Oto Sanayi - Darüssafaka
11 Nov 2010 - Sanayi Mah. - Seyrantepe branch
23 May 2011 - Darüssafaka - Haciosman
First metro line on the Asian side of Istanbul, departing from the ferry terminal at Kadiköy and running fully underground south to Kartal (22 km)
Light Rail T4
This line was opened in 2007, running from the edge of the old city towards the northern suburbs. The line is referred to as the Sultançiftligi-Edirnekapi line, it was initially 12.4 km long (with 5.8 km underground) and has some level crossings. Although it is officially classified as a 'tramway' (T4), it uses the same rolling stock as Metro M1. A 2.3 km extension was added in 2009, providing transfer to line M1 and the tramway.
--Real-time buoy data updated every 5 minutes
--Predicted tides for the day
--Daily weather forecasts
Adobe Air, a free download in the Market, is required to use this app.
The Melbourne Official Visitor Guide is the best way to explore Melbourne’s hidden gems; from laneway bars to world class events and festivals, everything you need to know is just a tap away.
With exclusive offers to Melbourne’s best attractions, travel, event and entertainment information useful tips and insights, this free App makes it easy to discover the very best of Melbourne, as you:
• Make your way easily through the city with interactive maps, public transport information and travel tips
• Maps integration, makes it easy to get through the city and plot your itineraries
• Plot itineraries and store favourites
• Tap into seasonal editorial and travel information
• Redeem exclusive offers and deals, with savings of over $100
• Keep up to date and plan ahead with a detailed events calendar, including listings from across Melbourne and Victoria
• Share your favourite event, locations and offers with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email
• Developed by people in the know get informed with fresh bar, dining, entertainment, event and accurate travel information
• Learn about Melbourne’s precincts, shopping, dining, laneways and attractions
• Enjoy 300 inspiring images of Melbourne and surrounding regions
More from developer
Real-time Tube status and departures, quick access to station info from favourites and find stations by GPS.
Follow @tube_chaser on Twitter for latest updates.
PLEASE NOTE: Some stations are missing from the list, or no useful information is given. This is ALWAYS due to TfL's poor data, not Tube Chaser.
This mostly affects Hammersmith & City/Circle Line in West London, District line at Paddington, and some Metropolitan Line stations.
Tube map and London Overground support can't be included at this stage, due to ridiculous licensing costs from both TfL and National Rail Enquiries.
Enable Send usage stats to help improve Tube Chaser. See website for more info.
For issues and feature requests, see our issue tracker at:
If anybody is experiencing Force Closes, please get in contact with me. I'd like to get the problem fixed.
Any delays or problems with incorrect data are a result of the TfL web site - not this app.
Oyster Mate is open source (GPLv3) and all code is available from GitHub.