Now with line status information, our free app for London's Underground train network (we call it 'the Tube')
will tell you whether there's good service on the Central Line or disruptions on the Bakerloo Liine, putting the most useful map you'll need in
within one click of your device screen at all time, for convenience and speed.
Download this application now and save it for when you need it. It'll work underground too.
Another good app by Bappz. Designed to simple, fast and reliable.
- Tube status & live departure info
- Widgets show live data on your home screen!!
If you like this app, see my other travel app *London Journey*
Please email any bugs. Thanks!
---- Fixed in new version ----
- CHANGED APP ICON, to not be the official TFL tube logo
- Fixed 404 errors
- Fixed problem of tube status widget not updating
- New location based live departures display
- Fixed DLR live departures
THIS APP IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH TFL
*NEW* Includes full DLR line and status information and live departure boards.
London Tube Traveller is a free app that countless London commuters have probably wished for at one time or another because it takes the guesswork out of your daily commute and travel decisions.
Add your Underground stations and Tube lines and get warnings about any problems that are likely to affect your journey.
Launch the app and find out what's going on with the Underground network before you leave to travel. If problems are serious enough, then you can make alternate travel arrangements. Perfect for both commuters and visitors to London.
Using TFL's services, London Tube Traveller shows the Underground status and information about any station incidents at over 260 London Underground stations and any problems with the following Tube lines: Bakerloo, Circle, District, Docklands Light Railway (DLR), Hammersmith & City, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria and Waterloo & City.
As an added bonus, London Tube Traveller also displays live departure board information for your London Underground and DLR stations to help you decide whether you need to rush to catch the next train or not!
Here's what some of our users think of London Tube Traveller
- I couldn't survive the commute without it
- Fantastic, useful app for any travel in London would recommend highly
- No thrills info well presented with really short load times
- This app somehow manages to predict the arrival of district line trains more accurately than the station boards, very clever!
- Best and prettiest tube app
- Lightweight, fast, responsive app which does the job
- Beautifully simple and accurate. Love the departure boards
- Perfect app for us lemmings that rely on TFL each day
- Excellent app, station-specific, and departure boards auto-update. Great UI. Congratulations!
- A must have app
Why not give it a try?
London Tube Traveller is not in any way affiliated with Transport For London (TFL). It works on Android 2.1 and upwards, supports "move to SD" and the screens are optimised for both phones and tablet devices.
Get a head start with Tube Doors!
Know which carriage to get into to be nearest the exit at your destination and which side the doors are going to open, in advance.
All stations in Zone 1, plus stations to Wembley Stadium (Wembley Park) and the Olympic Park (Stratford), are covered.
Be first in the queue for your tall, skinny, decaf latte! All this for only 50p!
Our London underground system is wonderful - but sometimes confusing! For instance, the side that you get onto the tube train isn't necessarily the side that you'll get off. In rush hour this can be a bit of a problem. If you want to be sure you'll be able to get off the tube easily at your destination, you need to position yourself near the appropriate exit in good time - and if you're in the carriage nearest to the platform exit you can be ahead of the crowds out of the station. Tube Doors gives you the information you need!
As an infrequent traveller to London, the seemingly random nature of which side to get off the tube is annoying. But when I saw a young couple with a toddler, a tiny baby, a double buggy, suitcases and a rucksack get onto the tube at Euston, settle themselves and all their stuff against the doors opposite, get out the juice for their toddler - and then discover that the doors, which they now block, opened at King's Cross and they found themselves trapped between people wanting to get on and people wanting to get off, it was obvious something needed to be done!
And so Tube Doors was born...
Key features of this app:
Free to download
It has the latest map with all the stations
High Clarity HD map
Can be zoomed to 200%
Ideal for office goers,visitors and new comers to the city
How does it work :
- Run London Tube Compass outdoors far from large metallic objects
- Wait until your location will be found by GPS or wireless networks after that surrounding subway stations will be shown
- Select the most suitable for you station
- Go towards selected station in the direction provided by compass
- Also station may be shown on map
- If you are tired and don't want to walk anymore you may get taxi drectly from application
- You need not London city map
- You need not internet access
- Stations are clearly represented with subway lines and distances to them
- Usability and performance
PRECISE LOCATION (GPS AND NETWORK-BASED) - to get your location by GPS or wireless networks and find nearest subway stations (locations don't send anywhere and being used on device only).
NETWORK COMMUNICATION (FULL NETWORK ACCESS), NETWORK COMMUNICATION (VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS) - for taxi order form and statistic.
London(UK) tube map for app called "METRO 24".
★★★ Features ★★★
✔ NEW: Exit strategy of metro
✔ Interactive tube map;
✔ Routes on the map;
✔ Offline and online modes;
✔ Search for closest metro station to location in the city. For example, you can find nearby to which metro station located Big Ben, London Eye or anything else;
✔ Live info on status of tube lines and stations;
✔ POI – cafés, night clubs, cinemas, shops and other places of interest nearby to metro stations;
✔ Search for nearby metro station using GPS;
✔ Creation of route by voice or manually;
✔ Search for station by voice or manually;
✔ Metro maps of other cities around the world in single app;
✔ And many other features... See complete description of "METRO 24" application.
> Fetch Live Departure timings from TFL(Tube, DLR, Bus, River Services), National Rail & Overground and BAA
> Fetch scheduled TramLink Departures from TFL
> Bookmark frequent stations
> Use very little memory
> Service updates
> TFL Journey Planner
> Live Roadside Message Signs
> Live Traffic Disruptions
> Live Traffic Camera Images
> Live Barclay's Cycle Hire Availability
> Source London Charge Points
> Nearest Oyster Shop Locations
> Nearest Transport Stops and Departures
> London Travel Network Maps
> National Rail Journey Planner
Currently Tube, DLR, Bus, River, Overground, National Rail, BAA & Gatwick Flight and London Tramlink services are supported. More services will be added to this app in future versions.
Please send feature requests and bug reports via in-app menu options. Comments are not monitored.
> INTERNET - To fetch data over the Internet from Tfl, National Rail, BAA etc.
> ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check if device is connected to the Internet before fetching data
> ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To get location of device from network provider if GPS is unavailable
> ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To get location of device of device from GPS
> BILLING - To allow in-app purchase of ad remover
> WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To save maps to USB/SD Card storage
> check/save last bus/tube
> 'search' by flight no and terminal no
> oyster card login and topup balance checker
> Weather at destination station/stop/coords
> Save scheduled departures
> Themes?!? (too invasive to implement at this point)
> Find-a-ride ? (low priority)
> ETA widgets (target v4.0)
> BMarks to JSON format (required for online sync)
> Help section (v3.1 initial implementation)
> (In-App)Online Backup/Restore of Preferences and Bookmarks (Google accounts permission required ? maybe)
This is NOT an official TFL / National Rail / BAA app and the developer is NOT associated to TFL or National Rail or BAA in any way.
Claim your oyster card journey in less than 2 minutes. With this app you don't need to do manual entry of your journey details. You can simply browse from your journey history and just click claim to submit your refund claim.
* Make 10 FREE claims OR FREE upgrade to PRO
* No manual input
* Simple claim submission
* Browse your journey history
* View journey duration
* Claim by just clicking the claim button
* Claim history
* 50 Free claims or buy unlimited claims.
* Easily access multiple oyster cards registered in a single account
TFL Oyster online account is required to use this application, this account should be accessible through TFL Oyster online website. If you can’t sign in, check whether your login details are valid at TFL online website.
If you experience any issue, please contact email@example.com, our response time is 30 minutes so please give us a chance to solve your issue.
“This application is not affiliated or endorsed by Transport of London. Data is provided by TFL online website and is only used to process your claim. Oyster brand is owned by TFL.”
By using our service you are agreed with our and TFL and by submitting claim you are agreed that if you give false information, future claims may be rejected and legal action may be taken against you.
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) tube map.
● Planned route animates on the tube map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest London transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Tube Map application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The tube map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
you will be able to find below
* Plan a journey
* Get service updates
* Live arrivals and departures
* View tube map
From a 3d carousel UI ,
Please see the screenshots for more information.
★ Share Fare Enquiry ,Seat availability, Train schedule,etc... details via email to your friends
★ Know PNR Status
★ Offline feature- load last successful pnr status (Pro Only)
★ Improved Find Trains [between stations] (Pro Only)
★ PNR History [Refresh all pnr status (Pro Only)]
★ PNR Status Notifier (Pro Only)
★ Book Tickets By IRCTC
★ Seat Availability
★ Train Fare Enquiry
★ Arrivals / Departures
★ Train Schedule [Save schedule (Pro Only)]
★ Train Running Status
★ Favorite Trains
* PNR & Indian Rail Enquiry Pro does not require the extra permissions required for ads
* PNR & Indian Rail Enquiry Pro does not require the extra ad required files and is therefore a smaller file
* PNR & Indian Rail Enquiry Pro uses less memory and cpu because no ads are shown
* PNR & Indian Rail Enquiry Pro uses less bandwidth and data because no ads are shown
1. Know PNR Status - Get latest PNR status & other related details. Quick access to load last successed PNR status & view PNR history without internet connectivity(offline). Also clear/flush out-dated PNR details
2. Find Trains [between stations] - Get detailed list of trains running between two stations. Easy access to other features such as Train Schedule, Train Running Status, Seat Availability & Fare Enquiry.
3. PNR History - One tap to get list of all searched PNRs & facility to refresh its status together.
4. PNR Status Notifier - Get rid out of repetitive tasks & get auto enabled notification.
5. Book Tickets By IRCTC - It is quick link access to IRCTC portal.
6. Seat Availability - Easiest way to search available seats, we provide an automated functionality to get detailed list of trains for your journey.
7. Train Fare Enquiry - Find best suitable travel option, available concessions & fare details. Option to monitor train list easily.
8. Arrivals / Departures - Get list of incoming & outgoing trains at particular station within specified time period.
9. Train Schedule - Just enter train name/number & get train schedule, also save schedule for future reference.
10. Train Running Status - The most frequent & helpful feature to get live train running status.
11. Favorite Trains - it facilitate to add your trains to favorite train list from anywhere within app.
App also facilitate to share travel details with friends and family members.
* Refer to legend to know codes and it's description.
What you feel ! give your valuable feedback & rate us.
We heartily appreciate our pro user's suggestions.
also report bugs/errors for improvement if any. firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
TAG: PNR, train running status, train, rail, ticket, arrival, departure, fare, schedule, ticket booking, inquiry, offline PNR status, offline train schedule, pnr status notification
The search provides you with a list of alternative routes which can be used to travel from the source to destination station. It provides you with the number of line changes and station stops involved in each route.
You can also view the detailed station list for each Tube line in London. Also, you can long press on any station name from the list to see it on Google maps.
This app cannot function from SD Card, so please install and keep it in the internal memory.
This app can work completely offline (without internet).
More from developer
Follow @tram_hunter on Twitter for updates.
Enable Usage Stats in settings to help us improve Tram Hunter. See website for information.
If you're having problems or experiencing 'force closed' errors, please file an issue on the Github project page, or email me.
For issues and feature requests, see our issue tracker at:
If anybody is experiencing Force Closes, please get in contact with me. I'd like to get the problem fixed.
Any delays or problems with incorrect data are a result of the TfL web site - not this app.
Oyster Mate is open source (GPLv3) and all code is available from GitHub.