from your homescreen menu->settings->local and text->Math Keyboard
Once Math Keyboard is checked on you can now press and hold in any EditText box and choose input method to switch to the Math Keyboard.
-If you like it please rate it!
Connect to MATLAB remotely from your Android smartphone or tablet.
MATLAB Mobile™ is a lightweight desktop on your Android device that connects to a MATLAB session running on MathWorks Cloud or on your computer. From the convenience of your Android device, you can run scripts, create figures, and view results.
* Command-line access to MATLAB
* Access to MATLAB workspace
* Ability to view MATLAB figures on your Android device
* Record of commands typed on the device in your command history
* MathWorks Cloud connectivity and storage
* Windows, Mac, and Linux connectivity
* Acquire data from device sensors
MATLAB Mobile does not support:
* MATLAB apps such as Curve Fitting or Signal Analysis
* Creating graphical interfaces using GUIDE
* MATLAB Editor
* Simulink graphical environment, but the 'sim' command is supported at the MATLAB Mobile command line
* Interaction with 3D figures
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
1. One of the following MATLAB licenses:
* Professional or academic license for R2012a or later with an up-to-date MathWorks Software Maintenance Service contract.
* MATLAB Student or MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite R2014a or later.
* MATLAB and Simulink Student Version R2012a or later.
* MATLAB Home.
2. MATLAB Connector installed on the same computer as MATLAB. Starting with R2013a, the MATLAB Connector will be installed with MATLAB. For R2012a and R2012b, download MATLAB Connector at http://www.mathworks.com/mobile/.
3. Android 4.0 or later
MATLAB Mobile and the MATLAB Connector are intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual Private Network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G or 4G.
Very useful for math or physics exercices
✓ Compute first and second derivative
✓ Nice looking functions equations
✓ Lot of functions, like abs, sqrt, cbrt, ln, exp, log, and 24 trigonometrics functions (cos, sin, tan, sec, acos...)
✓ No Internet connection needed
✓ Syntaxic coloration (optional)
This free trial version does not specify the process of calculating the derivative, only the final result is shown.
Try it before purchasing. Update your software application up to the commercial version, with the derivative calculation process shown.
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove/freeze ad-block app. It causes a licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
- Now the only permission needed is Internet Access.
Version 1.3 :
- Crash Fixes
- More intuitive UI
You can also solve differential equations and plot graphs of your choice
Now, do your homework easily when the app :
-- Shows all the steps of differentiation and integration
-- Supports a wide range of functions (trigonometric, polynomial, logarithmic / a combination of them)
-- Draws a graph of any mathematical function
-- Allows you to solve differential equations with initial value problems.
-- Allows you to view the raw data of every computation
-- Has pinch-to-zoom feature so that you can analyze your solutions well
-- Uses multicolored graph plots so that you can compare the solutions of differential equations
For feedback and suggestions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the app is ad-based which is not shown in the screenshots for clarity.
Visit http://rajatpawariit.wix.com/difforint and https://twitter.com/DiffOrInt for further details.
Over 5 million downloads in 219 countries!
No.1 in the Utilities category at app stores and no.2 in the Top Free section!
An all-in-one app featuring all the essential tools you need!
Of course it features all the lovely LINE characters too!
Small font size giving you a head-ache? Want to use the mirror function in the dark? Need a flashlight, quick? Well “LINE Tools” is the app for you! It solves all these problems and so much more!
★★★★★ Main Features ★★★★★
First set of tools include measuring tools, clocks, calculators and other convenient stuff! In fact there will be over 17 tools in 4 separate genres!
Many more tools are being developed as we write this, so keep your eyes open!
【The Lineup So Far】
●Ruler, Protractor, Horizontal Gauge, Audio Level Monitor, Compass
●Stopwatch, Timer, Japanese Calendar
●Flashlight, Mirror, Magnifying Glass, Spaghetti Measurer, QR Code Reader
●Calculator, Japanese Year Converter, Unit Converter, Size Table
Don’t worry! We’ll be adding many more soon!
Supported OS: Android 2.2 / 4.0 or higher
*Please note that some features may not work on devices without cameras, flashlights, and sensors, or when the program is run on devices which are otherwise not supported.
Also, please be aware that on devices other than those listed under the Recommended Devices above, there may be errors with the rulers and spaghetti measurers.
■Please give us your feedback!
If you come across any problems please get in touch with us and tell us what went wrong. We will work on making it better!
You can contact us via the page below.
Please tell us the make and model of the device you are using, together with your OS version.
Max tool series are already downloaded more then 3 million times in Android Market world wide.
in Tool Box...
- Length measuring tools
- Magnetic field Detector
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Flash Light
- Unit Converter
- Score Board
- Barcode Reader
If you have "Tool Box", you don't need to wonder in the market anymore.
"Tool Box" will help you anytime you want likes Swiss Army Knife.
It's Free Ver. and includes AD.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Currency (money) exchange feature is added.
There are already a lot of unit conversion apps on the market. However, most are inconvenient and difficult to use because of a poor and complicated UI. This unit app is intuitive and simple with a beautiful, and it has an optimized UI that is designed for casual user like you. Try it out.
This app has 26 categories with essential units for your daily life.
* Supported Units list
- Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume (capacity)
- Living : exchange rate, temperature, time, speed
- Science : pressure, force, work (energy), power, torque, flow, density, viscosity
- Misc. : angle, data, fuel consumption, cooking, illuminance, astronomy, radiation, prefix, binary, time zone
It supports customized units automatically according to your country and landscape mode for tablet PC.
When you have any request, please send me an email. email@example.com
* Do you want full currencies and ad-free version?
Get [Unit Converter Pro].
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
This rangefinder(telemeter) measures the distance and height of a target with your phone by trigonometry.
Usage is simple : just stand up and press the shutter. The important point is aiming the camera at the GROUND, NOT the object. (i.e. In order to measure the distance from someone, aim at his shoes.)
If it is inaccurate, please read the instructions in this app or see the checklist diagram in the blog. Because the sensors on your phone can be changed depending on OS version, firmware and battery status. You can calibrate them with the calibrate menu and settings for yourself.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Pro version added Features:
- Width and Area can be measured
- Portrait mode
- Camera Zoom
- Virtual Horizon
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Measure Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
- Show angle or inclination
- Sound effects
- Install on SD
- Orientation locking
- Roof pitch
- No ads
- No Internet access required
- Open source
- Over 11,000,000 downloads
Looking for translators : japanese, russian.
Even more options and features available for root users.
**** NOTES ****
Logcat tool now requires root in order to run, READ_LOG permission has been removed.
CAMERA permission was added to make flashlight tool suitable for more devices.
This app involves a lot of work and updates are given frequently, please avoid bad rating/comment because of the permissions, if you feel not comfortable with them contact us for any question.
**** BASIC HINTS ****
Open the main menu by swiping from the left edge to the right.
Open the info/guide panel by swiping from the right edge to the left.
File Manager - for any of the item in the list tap the icon to select, tap the file name to open, tap the three dots on the right to open the context menu.
**** SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN DO ****
* Operate on (up to) four different tabs
* File operations between tabs (no need to navigate back!)
* Access/modify RO folders, system, data, etc.
* Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename files or folders
* Add new folders
* Add new text files
* Integrated mini text editor
* Search files or folders
* Get file or folder details
* Set file or folder permissions
* Zip/unzip files or whole folders
* Browse zip file's contents
* Unzip selected contents from a zip file
* Send files via bluetooth
* Share supported files
* Storage info with pie charts
* Set starting folders (shortcuts)
* FTP: download/upload files or whole folders
* FTP: browse FTP contents, add new folders
* Plenty of info about system, memory, graphic, hw, battery
* Change LCD density
* Change the heap size
* Change "max events per second" value
* Change the WiFi scan interval
* more properties from build.prop file
* Change "min free kbytes" value
* Change "vfs cache pressure" value
* Change swappiness value
* Change dirty ratio and dirty background ratio
* more kernel's VM and sysctl parameters
* Configure Android's internal task killer
* Access special settings and info
* View filesystem
* View dmesg (Kernel Debug Messages)
* View live logcat
* Record, filter, stop, resume logcat
* Detect CarrierIQ
* Kill selected applications
* Filter system processes (security options)
* Info about running services
* Detailed info about each installed application
* Uninstall apps
* Freeze system apps
* Uninstall system apps
* Backup and restore apps
* Clear app cache/data
* Startup apps (grant/deny auto-start)
* Manage app components! (Pro only)
* View content of manifest file (Pro only)
ATOOLS TERMINAL (Pro only)
* Pseudo terminal emulator
* Execute linux commands
* Quick buttons for mount and set permissions
* Scan and analyze all the sensors installed
* Compass tool
* Compass calibration tool
* Magnetic field detector
GPS STATUS AND FIX
* Get all the info passed by GPS device
* Fast fix tool to get signal fixed in less time
* Scan satellites and get dedicated info
* Get your current location's address
* CPU Time in State monitor
* Real-time CPU meter
* Set CPU scaling frequencies and governor
* Quick launch from notification bar
* Use the camera flashlight as a torch
Enjoy Advanced Tools!
Trace the route to a IP or web address.
Graphical traceroute results using Google Maps
Ping a website.
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
A big thanks to all of you for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements!
★ Displays Caller Location of every incoming & outgoing calls over call screen. Mobile locator is the only app that displays Caller Location of caller and All callers on Call Log Screen with custom made call log screen.
★ Works without Internet connection.
★ Track any Mobile number from overall INDIA,USA,CANADA ,PAKISTAN and view Location on Map.
★ Implemented with Google 3D Maps.and full screen Map view.
★ It will show Caller Location information like Area and operator during Incoming and Outgoing calls.
★ View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name.
★ View list of your Call Logs with Area and operato name.
★ Easily Track Caller Location with this app.
★ Call and Message to your loved once directly from App.
★ Search any STD Code from overall INDIA with Auto complete suggestions.
★ Find any ISD code from World.
★ Caller Location Tracker app is completely offline.
★ Shows Caller Location Information during incoming and outgoing calls.
★ Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering.
★ Best Caller Location Tracker app for your Android device.
★ All Useful codes in your pocket.
★ Simple and Best Mobile Caller Location Tracker for your device.
★ If u Like this App. Please Share it to your friends
★ This App works for INDIA ,USA,CANADA, ,PAKISTAN Mobile users only.
★ Mobile Ported numbers are not Traceable by this App.
★ It will show State Location only.