Great It goes all the way down to 1 bpm. It also gives you the tempo marking in Italian, which serves as a good tool to improve musical knowledge. The flashing visual seems to be a bit off, but no biggie. Several different time sigs in simple and compound meter. I think there's mixed meter options as well.
Best free metronome I've found Good interface. Does everything I've needed a metronome to do. Two items of annoyance: the flashing ads are off tempo so they can be very frustrating, the click to the tap-tempo button has a delay so that feature is harder to use than if the button was silent.
Works great! I've been using this app as part of a college project and it works great! Where exactly in Australia is your company based?
Amazing Not quite sure how I lived without this! Does everything I need and more, a little music personal trainer in your pocket, but could do with being able to turn off the accented first beat more easily for those pieces where the time signature keeps changing. The only way I can see to do this is where you custom the sound and make the accented beat the same as the non accented beat...
Great for beginners This app is extremely helpful for beginners or anyone that needs extra training on finger techniques.
I rlyi Lve this arp itse gert i wnt ti fck this gert arp up yum bum. The outcum of this is cumfortable and plrseable and GERT!
- Added support for the Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo (see the side menu in the app to enable)
- Fixed full screen flash
- Option to flash screen in time to the beat
- Ability to speed up to a maximum tempo then slow back down again
- Option to disable external media controls
- New text field to type in speed trainer maximum/minimum bpm.
- Fixed crash if you enter zero bars in the bar counter reset dialog.