Awesome Splendid (Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious) You must try it . its good for beats . and that word up there I know it is confusing. But don't worry its just another word for like more than amazing
Best metronome app out there! It has an easy to use user interface and has every feature you need in a metronome. I use it all the time, it kicks!
Exercise assistant I have used it to organize my YouTube play list by the beats per minute so I'll press on through my workout. Thank you for making it so easy to use.
I love the timer and the speed trainer. Haven't found another metronome that does both. I've tried many metronomes and this is my favorite for both ease of use and functionality.
Use it on my runs while training for Marathon Great little app, reliable, easy to use. When I started using it for my runs at 180 beats per minute, my performance improved significantly. Application works good with Endomondo and Audible simultaneously.
Great app I use this app all the time and it keeps time well. I'm trying to teach my son drums and tell him this is a game which seems to keep him interested. He's five.
- Added support for the Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo (see the side menu in the app to enable)
- Fixed full screen flash
- Option to flash screen in time to the beat
- Ability to speed up to a maximum tempo then slow back down again
- Option to disable external media controls
- New text field to type in speed trainer maximum/minimum bpm.
- Fixed crash if you enter zero bars in the bar counter reset dialog.