Great, user friendly app! I am a dance teacher and can easily match the tempos to the songs so the kids can hear the beat (especially the down of 1) better and it has helped their timing immensely. I also use it for my physical therapy where I have to do exercises for a certain number seconds and it's PERFECT for that! I gave the app name to my PT because she thought it was great!
This has helped me.learn to pace myself being a new student to guitar and violin
Hmmm, it's a metronome and it's free and it works well and has good features. So yeah, use it.
Just what I was looking for Very good app and helped a lot with speed and articulation exercises.
Great app! I tried a couple of other free metronome apps but this one is the easiest to use.
Metronome with me always Love the convenience. Works great, flexible, visual and audible.
- Added support for the Peterson BodyBeat Pulse Solo (see the side menu in the app to enable)
- Fixed full screen flash
- Option to flash screen in time to the beat
- Ability to speed up to a maximum tempo then slow back down again
- Option to disable external media controls
- New text field to type in speed trainer maximum/minimum bpm.
- Fixed crash if you enter zero bars in the bar counter reset dialog.