I had to reupload this app. If you have already purchased the app ("old upload"), so send me an e-Mail with your purchase id and purchase date. Then I will tell you, how to get the newest version.
PDF BUILDER 2.0 WHATS New?
- New design (card style)
- PDF Printer new implemented, with MANY improvements
- Can now open pdf files from other programs
- PDF Tools has now a option to show the selected pdf file
- Android 2.1 compatible
- Better design compatibility with Android 2.1 -2.3
- Many more, see changelog
PDF Builder consists of 3 parts.
1. PDF Printer & Doc. Scanner: Print/create a new pdf file from other source like images from the camera or other pdf's etc. . You can f.e. print 4 pages to 1 page (good for presentations etc.). For more information see */PDF Printer & Document Scanner:/*
2. PDF Tools: Manipulate your pdf files, f.e. reorder pages or merge pdf files to one file and so on.
3. Converter: Convert one fileformat to another format.
- Nice UI for smartphones and tablets
*/PDF Printer & Document Scanner:/*
- take picture(s) with your camera and use the image(s)
- support for pdf, xps, cbz files and images.
- remove pdf password, even if you have only the user password :)
- open pdf file(s) or image(s) and print/create your own pdf for hardware-printing
- create your own profiles
- print f.e. 4 sides from a pdf file to one page. (See screenshot). You can set every grid. 1x1, 2x1, 2x2 etc.
- Add your own bookmarks to page
- Rotate a page.
- Different pagesizes from Din-A1 until Din-A7
- 7 different quality options for export and preview
- Greyscale your pdf pages
- Draw a border around every page
- Set page orientation for the new pdf file
- Move pages to another position
- Insert a paragraph or empty page
- Insert (add) other PDF documents or images
- and more
*/PDF Tools key features:/*
+ merge pdf files to one pdf file
+ split pdf files
-- split a file at a point (f.e. page 3)
-- multisplit, you can split on more points in one step
+ extract pdf parts
-- extract f.e. from page 3 to page 5 to a new pdf file
-- multiextract (f.e. first extract page 1 to 4 and second extract page 3-5)
-- if you use multiextract, you can merge it to one pdf file or multi pdf files
+ add pagenumbers to a pdf file
-- set position (header, footer)
-- set alignment (left, middle, right)
-- two display formats
-- enter the startpage
-- enter the startnumber
-- numbersize in px
-- many startnumber colors
+ add empty pages
+ add images
-- add an image or images after or befor a page you want
+ add a watermark-image to a pdf file (over content)
-- set position of the watermark-image
-- set opacity
+ add a watermark-image to a pdf file (under content)
-- see above
+ add a watermark-text to a pdf file (over content)
-- set position of the watermark-text
-- set opacity
-- many text colors
-- set watermark-text size
-- set rotation
-- choose your watermark-text
+ add a watermark-text to a pdf file (under content)
-- see above
+ extract images from a pdf file
+ reorder pages of a pdf file
+ remove pages of a pdf file
+ remove password and restrictions from a pdf file
+ set (new) permissions/restrictions (only pro)
-- allow printing
-- allow poor printing
-- allow copy
-- allow fill in
-- allow content modification
-- allow annotation modification
-- allow screenreaders
-- allow assembly
+ set (new) password to a pdf file (only pro)
-- set/change owner password
-- set/change user password
+ set (new) metadata
-- set/change author
-- set/change creator
-- set/change titel
-- set/change topic
-- set/change keywords
- convert a pdf file to pngs
- MultiWindow support on Note 2 (n7100) and Note 10.1 (N8000,N8010,N8012)
- Faster Boost to get a better and stronger signal strength
- Improve Signal and WIFI connection and Internet surfing.
- Optimize Signal to get a better reception.
- WIFI ANALYZER: Display the WIFI signal strength diagram so you can analyze WIFI strength and coverage area and move your device near to the WIFI hotspot to get a must stronger signal strength.
Try This WIFI Booster FREE today! You never knew that your can do this cool to improve WIFI network!
If you want to boost your wireless network(3G 4G CDMA or others), you can try our other apps.
Sign documents and get signatures quickly and easily from your Android device. A must-have app that will save you time and eliminate the need to print, fax or mail documents and forms for signature. Once you've tried it, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
* Featured in USA Today, WSJ, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo *
* Rated a Top Productivity Tablet App *
* Featured App by AT&T, HTC, and Motorola *
Safe, secure and legally binding, DocuSign empowers you to sign documents and get signatures from anyone, anywhere, whether they happen to be standing right next to you or are halfway around the globe.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature platform, trusted by more than 40 million people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries around the world.
Already have a DocuSign account? No problem; DocuSign's Mobile Application allows you to access your current account on the go.
HUNDREDS OF WAYS TO USE DOCUSIGN
• Send contracts, invoices and work orders for signature.
• Sign school forms and permission slips.
• Sign and fill out insurance forms (health, renters, home, auto, personal . . . )
• Review and approve project estimates, POs and change orders.
• Sign lease and rental agreements.
• Authorize direct deposit and change of address.
• Sign your new-job offer letter and paperwork.
• Find solutions for every department: HR, finance, sales, purchasing, legal.
You can sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required. Supports multiple formats (PDF, images, Microsoft documents and more.)
• Fill out forms and templates.
• Create and adopt a signature (multiple color and formats.)
• Access and import documents from multiple sources.
• Complete face-to-face signing with multiple signers.
• Import documents directly from email.
You can electronically send documents for signature and manage the documents you send.
• Send documents to multiple people to sign.
• Complete face-to-face signing with multiple signers.
• No more printing, scanning, or faxing send requests for signature and completed document directly from the app (email, Evernote, Box, Google drive, and more.)
• Get notified when documents have been signed and completed.
• Receive five free sends when you sign up!
Access and store all your files & documents instantly and securely.
• Store files for free (signed documents automatically store in the cloud).
• Save completed documents to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box or Salesforce account.
• Open signed documents in other applications.
Choose the solution trusted by banks and law firms. Get enterprise-grade security in the palm of your hand.
• Legally binding; complies with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail; see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted; more secure than paper.
• Only eSignature app that tamper-proofs documents.
• DocuSign eSignature platform is ISO 27001 SSAE16-compliant.
MANAGE YOUR ONLINE IDENTITY
• Create your personal eSignature (multiple color and formats).
• Customize ID card; photo, name, title, company, address, phone number.
• Customize privacy settings.
• PDF’s, Word Documents, Images, PDF Forms, Templates
• Import and Export from Evernote, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive
• DocuSign Personal, Professional, Workgroup, and Real Estate plans.
DocuSign is available for: Desktop, Tablet and mobile devices
Mobile platforms: Android, iOS and Windows 8
Web: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Supported accessories: HTC Scribe Pen
More information about eSignature and ESIGN compliance: http://www.docusign.com/company/customer-partner-trust
Then, just share them to GMail, Dropbox or any other application. Better yet, use instant uploading to Dropbox! Produces both PDF and JPEG images!
★ Handy Scanner is both easy to use and efficient. We're still amazed of its performance
★ Handy Scanner Makes Scanning Documents With Your Camera Fun Again
★ Handy Scanner, it straightens and fixes perspectives, enhances readability, makes multi-page documents easy, and pushes PDFs quickly to wherever you'd like.
★ Scan Documents
» Take several pictures in a row (batch scan) with our custom camera.
» Automatic document bounds detection
» Improve readability with our filters (print-ready, enhance colors/contrast,...)
» Export documents to PDF or JPEG format (to Dropbox, Box, Gmail, GDocs, …)
» OCR your documents by sharing to the Google Docs application and selecting “Convert to Google Doc”
» Search your documents
» Post-process documents again
★ Why you should get Handy Scanner Pro
» No limits, free version gets you 20 Documents, 5 pages per Document
» Unlimited camera shots in a row (3 in the free version)
» Access the highest quality results (low and medium quality available for free users)
» Fine-tune your images by settings contrast/brightness
» Remove all watermarks from PDF files
» Remove advertisements
» To help us keeping this amazing app alive and kicking.
» Unfortunately Google Play won't allow us to reply to individual comments. If you experience problems, please contact us using the e-mail address below.
» Our camera component allows you to take multiple photos at a time by pressing the shutter multiple times. Since cameras are different on every Android device, we also give you an option to use the default system camera.
» Access Network State, Internet: needed for Dropbox Instant Upload
» Camera: We have a great custom camera that allows you to take pictures of multiple documents in one go.
» Write external storage: This is how we save your documents.
» Get/Use Accounts: For Google drive sync.
Keywords: scan2pdf camscanner document scanner pdf paper receipt camera photo droidscan
1st Whsiper NOW is an Open Source project @ Google Code
Currently this app is out of maintenance. If your WIFI ISP is using standard WISPr, this app is still applicable. However, if you encounter any issues or problems, we do not provide supports any more. That's because Taiwan's or other WIFI ISPs have their different policies, we cannot handle everything for free.
Thanks for testing support from these users: da bendan, Rudy Huang
You can setup multiple Wi-Fi connectivity rules for different SSID. When your Wi-Fi is ON and connected, by match the name or substring of your service configuration, 1st Whisper can automatically login to the Wi-Fi service provider with your username/password. It makes you easily surf the web and internet without suffer from tedious WEB authentication process.
Warning: You should have the username/password to access the Wi-Fi service. This program is a simple WISPr client implementation. The username format in WISPr might be different than you key-in to the Web authentication. Contact your Wi-Fi provider for detail information.
WIRELESS login solution (using the user name format below, password is not changed, "username" is your login account)
* CHT Wi-Fi - emome user: email@example.com; Hinet User: firstname.lastname@example.org
* WiFly for WirelessGate user - Try aicent/wig/username or username@wig@aicent
* WiFly for Trustive user - Try trustive/username2011
For Taiwan Users: Following Wi-Fi services have WISPr compatible login services
1. CHT Wi-Fi (hinet): Compatible, tested (since 1.0 release)
2. iTaiwan: Compatible, tested (since 1.2 release)
3. TPE-Free: Compatible, tested (since 1.2 release)
4. NewTaipei: Compatible, not tested yet
5. 7wifi: Capable, not tested yet
6. Wifly: Capable, not tested yet
Others are unknown or NO WISPr compatible
To automatically login to CHT Wi-Fi service, please set the service SSID to "cht wi-fi" (case insensitive is OK, unless you have checked case sensitive option). If you are emome user, please use the form email@example.com as the username; if you are hinet user, please use firstname.lastname@example.org as the username. The password is the same one you have.
How to Configure:
1. Press "Add Service" button to add a new item
2. Service name: enter a friendly name to easily recognize for you
3. SSID: full string or substring of Wi-Fi provider SSID.
=> example 1: "cht wi-fi" can match with "CHT Wi-Fi" or "CHT Wi-Fi (hinet)"
=> example 2: "Wifly" can match with "WIFLY", "WIFLY Starbucks", "WIFLY MOS"
4. Fully match: Wi-Fi AP SSID must exactly match your setting in above
5. Case sensitive: Wi-Fi AP SSID must be compared in case sensitive mode
6. Username: Your user account name. (Please add "@emome.net" if your account is CHT emome; add "@hinet.net" if your account is CHT hinet)
7. Password: The accound password
8. Auto Login: Once your mobile Wi-Fi is connected to the SSID setting above, automatically log in to the service
More requests: If you have other Wi-Fi service access account, would you please help me to test on your Wi-Fi service?
Please press "Option Menu" and click "Debug" to toggle "Detail log" to ENABLE mode. Add your service SSID, username, password to your configuration and try to connect to your Wi-Fi service by "WISPr connect". Then press "Option Menu" again to view log. Please send the detail log to me to enable more Wi-Fi services characterization. (No user/password saved in the log)
Disclaimer: The App only provides Wi-Fi account management and automatic login service. No extra fee is spent or sent to the App or authors. The Wi-Fi connection cost or bill and roaming rates are calculated by its provider. The Wi-Fi connection is directly or indirectly controlled by the user via this App. The App does not have any responsibilities for extra Wi-Fi or roaming cost/bill.
An intuitive interface lets you select the pdf documents you want to combine, sort them by drag and drop and run the merge task.
Once your pdf documents are merged together you can open or share the resulting file.
- Super simple and friendly
- No limit on the number of files you can merge
- No limit on the files size (although it may fail if you select big files on devices with limited resources)
- Encrypted files are not supported
- AcroForms are not supported
Keywords: Pdf merge, pdf join, pdf merger, pdf combine
Wireless USB turns your device into a full-fledged network drive which you can access from any Windows PC, Mac or Linux box.
It works at the full speed that WiFi offers - but you don't need a WiFi network because Wireless USB will create one for you if needed! Simply connect to the WiFi network Wirelesss USB creates for you from any other computer and you can access your phone or tablet anywhere...
Keywords: filesharing, wifi storage, wireless computer connection, flash drive, sdcard, hotspot transfer, zeroconf, ftp, server, autodetection, off grid, secure, independent, WiFi, no Internet connection, file transfer, beam files, sync devices, network storage
Take the free version for a test drive. If you like it, you can upgrade to the Premium version for just $19.99 per year to unlock all the great features below:
• View, store and edit your files.
• Use auto-save to automatically backup every new photo. Never lose another memory
• Sync and share your FileHopper files from your mobile device to your computer with the free desktop companion
• Includes 2GB of cloud storage. Free up valuable memory on your phone
• Upload files and photos and watch as they sync to all your devices
• Backup and restore contacts, call history and SMS messages
• Premium upgrades you to 5GB of cloud-based storage so you can do even more with FileHopper
• Mark files and photos as favorites to access quickly – even in a “no-internet” zone.
• Create new text documents and watch as they automatically upload and sync across your FileHopper
• Unlock additional storage options – 10, 50 or even 250GB, for much less than you pay for competing apps like Dropbox.
• Access to 24/7/365 live support from our Midwest based technicians.
Using FileHopper’s contact backup ensures you can always get your contacts, texts and call records restored. Just make sure your backup is in place and if your smart phone or tablet is ever lost, stolen, or just dies, you can quickly restore your important information directly to your new or reformatted device!
Because your files are stored in the cloud, they’re safe, even if your phone is lost or stolen. And, of course, FileHopper works with all file types, making it perfect for photos, videos, music, notes, work documents, and more!
Visit our website at www.securitycoverage.com for our full Getting Started Guide, How-To Guides, Frequently Asked Questions and Support Forums.
FX has no ads.
The free main module of FX File Explorer (this product) includes all file management features for working with files on your phone/tablet.
The "FX Plus" add-on adds media management, network (FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV) and cloud capabilities (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, SugarSync). The "Plus" add-on is a paid app (with a 7-day free trial).
The free "FX Root" add-on is for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts who need to make changes as the root user.
General Features (included standard):
* Productivity-oriented layout: The "Home Screen" shows bookmarks, storage, tools and (with FX+) media/network locations. You no longer have to wade through the garbage that apps store in the root folder of your SD card to get to the places you actually use.
* Holo-based UI
* Dual pane mode and unlimited windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Pinch-to-zoom in any "Explorer" window, zoom-in to see additional information about items
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Videos, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* "Usage View" mode analyzes storage space usage, enabling you to see total size of any folder (and it works while browsing)
* Indexed Search
File Viewers / Editors (included standard)
* Text Editor with Undo/Redo history, Cut/Copy/Paste, Find, and Pinch-to-zoom
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Create and rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (requires FX Plus add-on):
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP; password and public key auth)
* WebDAV (see help for using WebDAV with OwnCloud)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
Bluetooth Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
* Note: sending files via Bluetooth is supported in free version, if your devices support Bluetooth Push
Additional FX Plus Features:
* AES-256, AES-128 Zip Encryption. Browse inside encrypted Zip files, viewing text documents, images, audio, and video without writing unencrypted data to SD card
* App Management
* Browse apps by permission
* Streaming video playback: Format support is based upon third-party playback software installed on your device. Android typically supports MP4 and 3GP. FX can play AVI, FLV, MKV, and WMV formats *IF* you install third-party players available from the Google Play Store.
* GDrive / GDocs: Cut/pasted documents will be converted to Microsoft Office formats by default. Use "Open With" to download them in the format of your choice.
Have a bug report or question? Please email email@example.com.
Drop is a proximity-based peer-to-peer file sharing app that is simple to use, blazing fast, and super secure.
Simple - Its beautiful and functional user interface makes it simple to share with your peers nearby.
Fast - It uses WiFi Direct to share files at 20Mbps+ for a snappy transfer.
Secure - The file transfer happens "hyper-locally", where not a single bit of the file is sent, or stored, over the internet. This means the NSA can't snoop on you!
Some have called it "AirDrop for Android", but we think it is actually much better than AirDrop!
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drop/469350016505145
Stay up to date on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShareWithDrop
Give the founder a piece of your mind! https://twitter.com/AllenTeee
PSA: We are a tiny little/poor startup, so we don't have a big budget for testing on various phones. If you find that the app is not working for your device, please contact us through Google Play, Facebook, or Twitter and we'll try to address it ASAP. We appreciate your patience and we appreciate your patronage! Share Simply!
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• Apple Pages (.PAGES)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Photoshop (.PSD)
• Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
To try it out, open the Android Internet Browser and look for a PDF (e.g.). Click the link to instantly open the document.
Alternatively, open your Email Client and find a Microsoft Office attachment (e.g.). Tap the file to view it automatically.
If you use Dropbox, tap Share and then Docs Viewer to preview your documents.
There is a 5 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources (Dropbox, etc) can be much larger.
For the best possible experience, Google Drive should be installed.
** This app can also be used as the add-on of browser, such as google standard browser, Dolphin and so on.
Supported file formats include:
* Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
* Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
* Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
* Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
* Autodesk AutoCad (.dxf)
* Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
* Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
1.It allows you to view documents from url.
* You can type the document URL to view it directly.
* It starts automatically when you read document on your browser or when you click the document link from your mail or any other apps.
2.It allows you to view google documents and files from your Google Docs account directly.
* View your google documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
* View the files such as pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and more from your Google Docs.
3.It allows you to view local files and mail's attachment.
* View the pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* View the images such as dxf, psd and ai.
* Document page as a image can be shared with your gmail and other apps.
* English, Korean, Russian, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Japanese