The Stroke Stopwatch app is developed as a digital stop watch that allows Stroke teams to monitor their Door to Therapy time with the aim of improving their time to treatment. With every 15 minutes saved in symptom-to-treatment time outcomes for stoke patients have been shown to improve significantly.
You can record each of your procedures’ times, and access a detailed history screen listing out your previous logs and overall performance.
You can also challenge yourself by changing your target time which will update the visual colouring of the status bar as you get closer to your target. You can also achieve badges/levels based on how well you perform, so that you can keep reaching for the shortest time possible!
Features and functionality
· CT Scan log
· Blood test time log
· Groin time log
· Needle time log
· Update target time option
· Update Door-to-Needle time if timer was not initially started at the door
· Questions to better qualify each procedure
· History review of your past logs
· Share data collected with RESQ Registry
· Information about each individual log
· Summary of your overall performance including standard deviation