Watercat Download Manager accelerates your downloads speed using multi-thread technique, which splits the file from server into some chunks, and then joining them once the download is finished.
• Accelerate downloads with multi-thread, up to 16 threads
• Secure, hide and lock your downloads into Private Box
• Built-in web browser
• Catch embedded videos from a web page to be downloaded, except YouTube.
• Save downloads into SD card and internal storage
• Schedule downloads at specific time
• Create queue, so that the higher priority will be downloaded earlier
• Group tasks, queues and schedules by label
• Limit your download with quota limiter
• Join file parts (*.001 file extensions)
• Check file's hash, whether the file is corrupted or not
• Pause downloads when battery low
• Monitor the overall download speed
• Download files partially, and many more!
For more info, read the documentation on bit.ly/2Xj9U2E
Tips & Tricks
• The last feature (download files partially) is very useful in case you need to download 3GB of file in 2GB free space of device. You can download 2GB first, and then 1GB partially. Finally, join them into one file, 3GB.
• When you connected to a network that limits your bandwidth for each clients and you have 2 devices or more, use the last feature by download the file partially in a time. For example, the first device downloads 0% - 50% of the file size, and the second device downloads 50% - 100% of the file size. Finally, join these two files with File joiner feature or with file joiner apps in your PC.
If you like this app, don't forget to send us your support and feedback!