• Houzz is the app the New York Times put first on its list of “best apps for home improvement". The Washington Post calls Houzz "the single best source" for finding inspiration.
To learn more about the permissions required to install the Houzz app, please visit Houzz support: https://support.houzz.com/entries/38179588-What-permissions-does-the-Houzz-app-require-
[Discover the free version of the reference application Home Design 3D.
In this version, you can test the features of the application and explore its possibilities.
This version can be used without limit. But be careful, projects can not be saved in this version. However, projects created can be saved by obtaining the full version directly from this one.]
✔ "Now apps offer a quick and powerful way to indulge your home design fantasies. Home Design 3D is one of the better ones" - NY Times.com
✔ “Designers have used complex software to help plan renovations for years, but with this app anyone can do it” - #2 best property app by The Telegraph
✔ Selected by Buzzfeed as one of the best Handy Apps Every Home Design Lover Needs
✔ "A brillant app" Stuff
Home Design 3D is that perfect balance between ease of use and extensive features.
With Home Design 3D, designing and changing your home has never been so intuitive and quick. Whether you want to redecorate, redesign or create the home of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you!
NEW FEATURES OF THE ANDROID VERSION:
★ Undo/Redo so no more mistakes!
★ A new 3D mode: add, edit and move rooms, walls and furniture in 3D too
Floorplan and room layout:
★ Save and edit all your projects easily
★ In 2D, you can draw rooms, create openings, and now add single and small walls.
★ You can just as easily change the height or the thickness of the walls, the shape of the room itself, ...
★ By simply dragging/dropping, make your choice from among hundreds of objects and pieces of joinery proposed and change both the interior and exterior of your home.
Customization and 3D visits:
★ New 3D engine for a photo-realistic rendering
★ Choose from the textures to customize your project.
Video : http://youtu.be/HKSgyxI617s
• Easy to use and intuitive interface
• Drag and drop any object or piece of furniture where you want (windows, doors, tables, desks, carpeting, etc…. This applies to textures too.
• An enormous variety of features (magnetism, single walls, wall height adjustment,…)
• More than 800 different objects and joignery available for the house and the garden
• Select the dimensions of every element of the house (walls, objects, furniture, ...)
• Visit your home in 3D with 2 navigation modes (First Person view and Observer mode)
• Save and edit all your projects easily
• No internet connection
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
Stain Buster: An A-Z Guide to remove smudges, spots, and spills-a real life-saver for on-the-go moms.
Do-It-All Cleaning: Good Housekeeping to the rescue with surface-by-surface, no-fail cleaning advice-backed by the authority of the Good Housekeeping Research Institute
Home Décor gallery: Hundreds of beautiful photos of every room of the house-the inspiration for your next home décor update is just a touch away.
News and Tips: Articles, advice, and inspiration on everything from keeping your home organized to fun and festive craft projects, and more.
Plus a complete list of Good Housekeeping Seal Holders, all about the Good Housekeeping Research Institute, Good Housekeeping’s Twitter and Facebook pages and more.
Its a single place to track your daily house cleaning.
This app will also help you with some of your cleaning shopping.
Features (Some of these are only available to Android 4.0+ devices)
• In-built daily house cleaning checklist, pre-populated with items in a list.
• Enhanced easy to use, user interface with separate tabs categorizing the cleaning checklist items.
• Easy to use interface with tabs for separating different rooms
• Track what has been cleaned
• Add new check list or shopping items and delete cleaning shopping/checklist items.
• Shop for items in the list
• Add reminders for cleaning checklist items
• Share cleaning shopping items with friends and family.
• Sign up for house cleaning newsletter
- Realtor.com listed as one of the best apps for house and apartment hunting - Apps Gone Free 2014
- Realtor.com named one of the best personal finance apps - Kiplinger's Best of Everything 2013
- "Makes searching for homes with schooling in mind a little bit easier..." --James Zahn, The Rock Father
- "Great schools in the area? Now you're talking a parent's language" --Terrence Gaines, PCMag.com
• 90% of listings updated every 15 minutes. All the rest updated at least once a day.
• Quickly swipe to see rich and detailed photos of real estate properties, apartments for rent and homes for rent that interest you.
• The only true search of homes for sale and rent by school or school district - make sure your next house is near your dream school!
• Property listing details now include property tax, sales history and more school information including ratings for each house.
• Draw your own custom search area right on the map!
• Search nearby schools, homes for sale, open homes, recently sold homes, apartments for rent, and houses for rent with just one tap.
• Use Area Scout to see results and average values update as you move.
• Stay updated on the true status of real estate and apartment listings, including foreclosures, just taken off market, and price-reduced homes for sale.
• Sign-in to save searches and listings. Access them again on your mobile phone or online at www.realtor.com.
For real estate agents:
•Connect and search with your clients!
Learn more at http://marketing.realtor.com/collaborate
Come hang with us!
Have feedback? Email us at email@example.com
The sweet material inspired design and playful transitions engage and delight, and with the various options to create wakeup sequences you can make a morning routine to get you up and get your day started right.
You can set an alarm to require a barcode scan to turn off, or just the classic press of a button, then add a step for the alarm to open an app or website to ease you into the day with music or news.
If you're feeling more advanced, you can make a sequence, where each step can have its own turn-off requirement which puts the alarm in snooze for as long as you've defined before the next step.
Each step can start an app or webpage if you wish, or for those who go the extra mile with their tech, we have Tasker support, which really opens up what's possible.
Would you like a sequence to turn on the bedroom lights after the first step? Then ten minutes later, when you turn of the next step by scanning that shampoo bottle in your bathroom it starts your coffee brewing*
There are other smart features, like wifi-locking a sequence so you can stay the night away from home even if you didn't bring the barcode you usually scan, and muting the alarm while you're in motion so you don't wake the house on your way to that coffee.
So give it a go and leave those snoozing days behind!
*shampoo bottle and wifi-connected wall socket not included but available from third party companies.
What we use the app permissions for:
"Device & app history"
We use this to show a list of your bookmarks to choose from when you set up post-alarm actions.
We use device location to find the nearest available weather info station.
"Photos / Media / Files"
We use this to let you select sound files from your storage to set as custom alarm sound.
"Camera / Microphone"
We use the camera for scanning alarms. We don't use the microphone, the permissions are just bundled.
"Wi-Fi connection information", "full network access" and "view network connections"
We use this for the wifi lock feature.
"Device ID & call information"
To collect information about your device for crashlogs and statistics. NOT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE. There is unfortunately no permission which allows us to collect the impersonal info that aids us in squashing bugs and improving the app without also acquiring the permission to read the full phone state. To be clear: WE DON'T USE OR COLLECT CALL INFORMATION, but access to it comes bundled with the access we need.
"disable your screen lock"
We use this so you don't have to get past the screen lock before you can turn off the alarm.
"run at startup"
When the device restarts, we need to re-register the alarms.
"pair with Bluetooth devices" and "access Bluetooth settings"
We use this for the Flic integration.
We use this for vibrating alarms.
"prevent device from sleeping"
Because it would be silly if the app went to sleep while trying to stop you from doing so.
One of the hardest facts about owning a home is finding out the best house interior design that suit your taste.
Here is a great collection of interior design and decoration ideas for your home improvement.
Photos are organized in categories and ordered by rating system.
Try it now! Download Interior Design Ideas and you can enjoy all this decorating and interior ideas for free!
* Huge collection of interior design photos to suit your taste.
* Share picture using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
* Categorized collection, so you will easy to find your dream house.
* Save picture to your SD Card, for later use.
* Rate the picture! You can rate each images, and your rate is really importan for us!
* Simple navigation.
Get this application if you need ideas for modern design, room, house interior or decoration.
We have a large collection of living room or family room, bedroom, house furniture, bathroom design and kitchen design.
All this photo or image collection including kitchen interior, cabinet and how to make it modern.
Or you only have little space on your appartement? You will also find out kitchen design, room design, bathroom design, bedroom decorating
ideas, paint and wallpaper for your apartment.
Interior Design ideas,Home Design, Houzz interior Design Ideas, My dream Home Interior Design, Interior Decorating,home interior design, house interior design, house decoration, home decoration luxury bedroom,
Living Room Design, living room design, modern living room, living room, luxury living room, living room lighting, kitchen design, kitchen interior design,
kitchen cabinet, modern kitchen, bathroom design, bathroom cabinet, bathroom furniture, bathroom accessories, modern bathroom, dining room design, modern dining room, home interior Design,dressing room design, floor design, marble floor design, floor design patterns, modern floor design, floor tiles designs, simple floor designs, granite floor design, wooden floor design. Bedroom designs,Bathroom designs, Living room designs, Office designs,Kitchen designs, bathroom accessories, modern bathroom, dining room design, modern dining room, home interior Design, house interior Design, modern interior design, home decoration, decoration design, girls room design, baby room design, boy room design, kids room design,
This is an app about home design, decorating, home improvement, and architecture. It contains interior decorating and home design ideas to make your place a better one. You can get the latest living room, bedroom, kitchen, and other rooms inspirations by using this app.
Interior Design Free app provides a wealth of information to the user how to furnish, decorate and sort your future home.
The software can be very useful if you decide to simply furnish your modern apartment or house.
You can get ideas for your future repair of your home or you can just simply look some nice pictures of Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Kitchens, Kids Rooms, Chairs, Corridors and Living Rooms.
- "This app is great, it was really easy to find open houses, then get directions right on my phone. Easy to use while in the car, making our home search more efficient”
- “Awesome app It is just great, clean, fast, accurate. Easy navigation and you can save your favorite searches for future reference or status update. :)”
- “Great home search app! It actually shows you the house pics without making you register your email/phone#. Highly recommended”
- “Love this app. I just click on it and it automatically goes to the zip code I am interested in"
- ”Great app for real estate The best part is how quickly real estate agents respond! It's like having a real estate agent on call!"
What sets Movoto’s mobile app apart:
- Access to more than 1 million active listings of homes for sale in over 37 states across the U.S.
-Interactive neighborhood maps that let shoppers see precisely where homes are located
- Smart search that includes popular criteria, such as price range, size, location, and more. Narrow down your search with lot of options like price range, number of beds/baths, property type, open houses etc.
- Beautiful, high quality full-screen photos
- Open house listings and the ability to save their dates to a personal calendar
- Listings of schools in the search neighborhood
- Favorite homes, searches, and personal notes can be synced automatically across Movoto’s products (desktop, mobile website and mobile apps)
- Up-to-date listing status and price history for properties
- Smart notifications when Favorite Homes listings are updated, or new homes appear in your Saved Searches. Hassle free!
- Get maps and directions directly from the property page
- Get list of nearby schools and distances
- One tap access to get in touch with pre-screened real estate agents that can help you with the rest
Search for homes for sale in the following 37 states:
Alabama (AL), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Illinois (IL), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Washington DC, Wisconsin (WI)
You can also use Smith (previously known as Friend Trusted) to get quotes from great general home service professionals like maid services, pest control services, gardeners (Arborist & Landscaper), roofing, and movers.
It's easy to get started and have pre-screened, top-rated professional contractors bid and provide quotes for your projects.
How to use the app:
* Simply take a picture of your project (an image of what you want our professional to work on)
* We will send your picture to our top rated professionals who will bid and provide estimates for your project
* Within 24 hours, you will be presented with the top 3 bids from our prescreened contractors for you to choose.
* Pick your contractor and book the project easily through the app. Rate your contractor and get an Amazon Gift card!
We make choosing a contractor an easy task. You will no longer have to do extensive background checks on each and every individual general contractor or have to price shop your home projects among 1000's of plumbers, painters, electrician, or handyman. We do all the heavy lifting to make your life easier.
A quick list of our supported home repair, improvement and remodel services:
- Home Remodels (Kitchen, Bathroom, Deck, etc)
- General Contractor
- Maid Service
- Pest Control
- Tree Services
- And much, much more!
Anything you need for your house, we got it!
So next time you need a bathroom fix, a kitchen or bathroom remodeled or just maid service, turn to Smith to help you find the right professional contractor. We're with you every step of the way to ensure you are happy with our 5 star customer service.
Smith (previously known as Friend Trusted) would love to hear your suggestions & feedback on how to improve our Home Remodel, Improvement and Repair Service! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at http://www.gosmith.com/ to learn more.
- Create and schedule tasks for your household
- View profiles that show personal contributions
- Split bills, rent, groceries and other expenses
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your roommates a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work to the smell of lasagne baking. The house is tidy and the shared shopping done. And everyone has chipped in! Whether it’s cleaning, cooking or shopping, Fairshare is the easiest way to keep your household humming.
SEE PERSONAL CONTRIBUTIONS
Do the house work you think is fair and focus on the things you enjoy. With Fairshare’s task system, you’ll never be left wondering who’s done what again.
NEVER MISS A BILL
Fairshare’s bookkeeping system lets everyone know when shared expenses are paid. It also keeps a running tally of who owes what so it’ll be the end of awkward messages reminding people to pay up.
The Fairshare shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you share and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and will never need to remind your roommate to pick up that much needed toilet paper again.
Stay connected with your roommates when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, Fairshare is your house’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your roommates.
Featured in The Guardian, Lifehacker, Sydney Morning Herald, Idigital Times and Startup Smart.
Described by The Guardian as an “essential download”, “Fairshare removes the need for a bad guy. Everyone can see how much people are contributing. If the app works in my share house of 10 people, it will work anywhere.” – Angus Cameron, active user since 2013
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
or visit: http://www.getfairshare.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
- Quick voice-to-text via choices (so it doesn't insert the wrong text)
- Speak multiple times to insert more text (automatically inserted after the currently clicked word, with space)
- Any keyboard input
- Quick and easy reminder time setting
- Any number of daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or one-off reminders
- Auto-updating home screen widget shows next/missed reminder
- Full reminder screen with sound and optional vibration. Shows all simultaneous reminders on the same page. Option to have them on separate pages.
- Reminder sound can be set to any ringtone (long) or notification (short) sound on your phone
- Sound off in silent mode
- Vibrate can be set to repeat, one-shot, or off, with adjustable duration.
- Touching the reminder screen stops sound/vibration
- Status bar notifications at the same time
- All alarms survive even if phone was restarted, switched off, battery ran out or battery was removed, for any duration.
- Alarms take daylight savings time into account
- Tapping home screen widget brings up reminders in order of time, earliest first, with "Acknowledge now" buttons for reminders that have been missed (at the top), a "Cancel next" option for routine reminders when its next reminder time is nearing (via long press), and an "Add new reminder" button. Edit/delete reminder by long press. Settings available via menu/options button.
For basic instructions see screenshots. Please use this page as reference.
For each new item, the user adds a picture from the device’s gallery or camera. There are fields for a great variety of information about each piece, such as the brand, color, and price; a history of dates and occasions when the piece was worn; and any notes the user wants to make.
Each item can also be starred as a favorite and tagged as Dry-clean, Return, New/Replace, Found on sale, and Donate, with a custom note for each tag.
Items can even be shared to social media networks Twitter and Facebook right from the app. Once several items are in the virtual wardrobe, they can be combined into ensembles. Wardrobe Organizer was simply created for all the fabulous fashion lovers enjoy!
Based on Professional, On-Site Reporting software, the Complete Home Owner Inspection offers everything you need to walk through your home and check for maintenance, security and safety issues.
Take photos and mark them, sketch, and use the Quick Comments or put your own personal notes on every item. Produce full professional PDF reports when you're done. Keep the reports for your records or email reports to Professionals for repairs or recording purposes.
There are numerous templates included that you can change to your own personal needs. You can alter the templates by duplicating, adding or editing sections so that the templates match your property exactly. Duplicate templates and personalize them for multiple properties (Your home, your cottage, your parents home etc)
Some of the templates included:
Home Safety - includes all the items to check and helpful hints to improve safety
Child Safety - perfect for new parents or grandparents needing to child-proof
Senior Safety - including safety tips for dementia patients
Home Security - includes interior, exterior and vacation security tips
Pool Maintenance - includes opening, closing, weekly maintenance and trouble-shooting
Spa Maintenance- includes opening, closing, weekly maintenance and trouble-shooting
Home Inspection - spring, summer, winter, fall and annual maintenance
Garden Tracker - monthly maintenance and garden tracking
Vehicle Maintenance - monthly, pre-trip and emergency supplies
Home Cleaning - make sure you, your kids or your house-keeper don't miss a spot, use to clean or inspect after cleaning
Insurance Inventory - record all the items in your home with documentation, photos and costs in case emergency strikes
Vehicle Accident Report - collect all the information for your insurance company in case disaster strikes
Just some of the features included:
- Change the included templates or create your own. Templates can be duplicated and changed to your hearts content. No limit on the number of templates.
- Use the voice to text option to quickly insert personal comments when reporting
- Insert personal notes that don’t print within the report for your own records
- Flag items during the inspection process for follow-up or for adding pictures
- Add as many photos as you like associated with any item from your Gallery or by using your devices camera
- Sketch or draw arrows, circles, squares and text on photos to highlight issues
- Sketch layouts and insert them in the report
- Duplicate, Edit or Delete Sections, Subsections and Items on the fly for the perfect report
- Auto-save as you go so that you don’t lose anything if your battery dies in the middle of an Inspection
- Designed for the optimal user experience
- No Internet connection required while you are inspecting
- Produce full PDF report
- Produce a PDF of just the Summary Items
- Email or Upload your completed report
- Preview your report
- Choose from multiple Quick Comments and edit or create your own for items
Buying or Selling a Property? Check out our Home Owner Real Estate Toolkit... Coming SOON!
NoticeWare Corporation provides Professional On-Site Reporting Solutions to many industries including: Home Inspection, Mold Inspection and Remediation, HVAC Inspection, Wood-Burning Appliance (WETT-Type) Inspection, Pool & Spa Inspection, Septic Inspection, Facility Management and Property Management.
Other products include Mold Reporter Pro, Pool and Spa Reporter Pro, HVAC Reporter Pro, Home Reporter Pro, Fireplace Reporter Pro, Septic Reporter Pro, Facility Reporter Pro, Rental Inspect Pro and Rental Inspect - Tenant.
NoticeWare also provides custom branded applications to many Industry Professionals.
Get NoticeWare... Get Noticed!
See a full feature list of industry and product solutions at www.noticeware.com.
- Easy to administer: Make a photo of things you wear, tag them for a fast search option, and here you have it, wardrobe in a phone.
- Easier to check: Take a click at blouse you liked in the shop and check if it fits anything you have.
- Easier to know: Check up statistics on what items you wear the most, or which aren’t up to credit.
- Ask a friend: Unsure which top should you wear with that skirt? Or make it shorts? Ask a friend over MMS, e-mail.
- Plan it through: A business meeting at lunch, Romantic dinner in the evening and an all-night party with a friend? Don’t puzzle over – plan it. In diary with notes for events and item’s to wear.
- More features coming up…
If you like the app, please, rate it.
* For paid memberships
* You can join to become a member
* Requires an Angie's List account (Google, Yahoo, and Facebook login not currently supported)
The Angie’s List Mobile app gives current members on-the-go access to Angie’s List reviews. If you’re not an Angie’s List member, join today at AngiesList.com and start finding the best contractors and doctors in your city--monthly or annual fees apply.
Angie’s List members have access to premium reviews of more than 720 different services, including home repair, remodeling, plumbing, pet care, and health care. Unlike other review sites, Angie’s List doesn’t allow anonymous reviews.
Members may also reach out to our call center with additional questions or for assistance, or utilize our Complaint Resolution Service in case a home project goes wrong. And as an added bonus, our members get HUGE discounts on highly-rated companies!
Join today and see why more than 2 million members nationwide check Angie’s List before they hire.
* For registered users only
* Requires sign in using your Business Center account information
* Visit AngiesListBusinessCenter.com to create a free account
The Angie’s List Business Center mobile app is a tool for service and health providers. It allows registered businesses to communicate with Angie’s List members all in one place, including notification of reviews, questions, job requests, and online purchase notices. Easily access your account with the same username and password you use for AngiesListBusinessCenter.com.