what's the point of an alarm if it times out and turns off due to non activity. I'm a heavy sleeper and this is garbage. uninstalled immediately.
New version is ugly and not as easy to use. Can I have the old one back?
Please bring back the old version! I loathe the new one - it is ugly, clumsy, and buggy. Will uninstall. I'd given the old version a rave review.
Ok app, but time selection method now dated and long labels obscure the alarm time in the summary.
Long time user, but now cannot adjust the alarm timeout. Pass on the updated version.
very good. almost all the right controls. nice big buttons. adjust sleep time on alarm going off.
- Fix DST bug
- Fix orientation-related bugs
- Time picker 1 and 5 minute increments
- bug fixes
- Allow 1 minute increments for snooze setting
- Increase max fade time to 120 seconds
- Make status bar icon optional
- Fix integer divide issue for long fades
New code, same Klock. Re-written from the ground up to support newer android platforms.