Use Tone Picker to choose any of your local music for any of your Ringtones, Notifications, or Alarms.
Use in conjunction with the system settings or any other app's settings to customize your alerts.
Splash screen containing all the system volume sliders and buttons to quick-set phone ring, notification or alarm tone.
Tone Picker will always be free.
Ringtone Picker is an enhanced alternative to the standard android ringtone manager. Plus, Ringtone Picker gives you access to Music Box's massive online library, containing over 100,000 of the hottest ringtones (updated daily!) Once you have found a ringtone that you like, preview it and purchase it all from within the application.
To access Ringtone Picker after installing, you can either just launch the app or simply go to Settings > Sound > Phone Ringtone and set Ringtone Picker as your default ringtone manager.
For those who are not able to set your loved Ringtone in mobile phone like Google Nexus, Moto E, Moto G, and so on, this application will help you right away.
Supports Android Version 4.4.4
>> In-built music can be chosen to set as tone.
>> Supports up to 12 different music formats like 3gpp,acc,imy,m4a,mid,mkv,mp3,mxmf,ogg,ota,wav,xmf.
>> User navigation to sdCard folders and files is available to select the desired music
>> Tone Selector can be used to set notification tones to other applications like Whatsapp, Hike, and so on.
>> Works with all major model mobile phones
With only one tap, you can access Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and all the Internet without restriction.
Optimized for access Internet on the move, can stay online even restart flight mode.
* No registration required, no settings required
* No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
* Automatically bypass Chinese website
* Servers on multiple countries, easy to select the fastest route with One Tap Speed Test©
Ever wondered if there is a way to know who is calling while you are driving and the Phone is in your pocket? Or who send you SMS while you are in another room and received an SMS?. - Simply Speaks Everything
Caller Name Ringtone speaks out the Incoming caller name and SMS sender name so that you can identify who is calling without looking into your phone. It can even read the SMS content for you. And the best thing is, it is totally FREE. Caller Name Ringtone uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller or SMS Sender ID. This program will not work if your phone doesn’t have text-to-speech data installed in your phone. No need to worry about that! You can download from Google play/app store and it will install text-to-speech data into your phone if your phone doesn’t have it pre-installed.
Call Name Ringtone Announces:
- Caller Name if exist in contacts.
- Caller Number if Name not exist in contacts.
- Speaks SMS Sender Name & Content
• One Tap to Caller Name Ringtone to Disable/Enable Call and SMS Announcing feature.
• Caller Name Talker speaks out the caller name from Contact, it Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone.
• Speaks Number, if caller name not found in the contact list.
• Announce SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
• Read SMS content.
• Volume setting
• Text To Speech Setting
• Ringtone Setting
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Make your phone play a sound (notification ringtone) or vibrate when you hangup or when the line is disconnected.
* Additional sounds can usually be saved in /sdcard/media/notifications/.
* Low vibration intensity (or none) on SAMSUNG devices: Go to Android's System Settings, Sound, Vibration Intensity and set the intensity for Haptic Feedback. You don't need to enable haptic feedback, just adjust the intensity setting. This value appears to be used on some devices even for a non-haptic feedback vibrate.
* Please email problems.
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
The notification message is required by Android so the app won't be killed. Android 4.1+ users can disable the notification by viewing the app info page, and un-check the "Show notifications" checkbox. The app will still work afterwards.
Users that use our Smart Ring Control app, don't need to install this app, because this functionality is already present there.
Please write a comment whether the app works for you or not, so we can make a list of all devices it works on.
Users reported it also work on Huawei Ascend G300. It should work on other Huawei phones too.
Check out our new app that allows you to turn on your flashlight with double-click on the power button. To turn it off, just put the phone in your pocket.
Completely free and without ads!
Follow us on:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Shumoapp
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shumoapp/781074948614028?ref=play_store
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/116397644352711588827
You can help translate this app in your language by editing the strings directly here:
This is a collection of zikr (adhkar), English and Arabic nasheeds and azan in a variety of beautiful voices and nature sounds. Set a ringtone from this collection of your choice.
- Azan (adhan)
- Zikr (adhkar)
- Nasheeds (naat) (English and Arabic)
- Nature Sounds
- Birds Sounds
- Animals Sounds
- Simple and beautiful user interface
- Play ringtone before you select
- Includes most distinctive and popular Islamic nasheeds
- Beautiful azans (adhan) from various muezzins
More features in next update
Note: This free app is supported with Ads.
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Lost Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Lost Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Lost Phone website
Find My Lost Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Lost Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Lost Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Lost Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Lost Phone or our website.
Find My Lost Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Lost Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Lost Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Lost Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Lost Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Lost Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Lost Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Lost Phone can still help. The app will track up to three locations a month for free.
Allows you to choose ringtone from sdcard and set as Ringtone for
2) View Ringtones
Allows you to view ringtones in your ringtone database and set as Ringtone for
and allows you to delete ringtones from ringtone database
- Play ringtones, alarms, and notifications and other audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Trim and edit audio to ringtones, alarms, and notifications and other audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Option to set ringtone loop number,
- Buttons to set beginning and ending of a ringtone while playing audio media music tunes in mp3 and other audio tune formats.
- Zoom options: Zoom in, out, show all
- Different skin colors,
- Audio library with many sorting options,
Tip: Long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
Tip: Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
Tip: While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.
Wheres My Droid Features
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
~ Text your attention word
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~ No battery drain
Advanced Security Features In Pro
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Remotely lock device
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Prevent app from being uninstalled
~ Hide the app icon
~ Use a landline to activate the app
~ Customizable ringtone when lost
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
Feel secure knowing that a thief won't be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. In the Pro version you are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone's location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.
The app does require a lot of permissions. For more details on why the app needs these permissions visit WheresMyDroid.com
You can assign a different ringtone for each SIM card with this application.
You're using multiple SIM cards and would like to know which one is actually calling at the moment?
Or you want to relax and put the work SIM to silent mode?
DualSim Ringtone will easily solve these and other problems.
DualSim Ringtone allows you to set the following parameters for each SIM card:
- Call Ringtone
- SMS Ringtone
- Call Volume
- Set a ringtone from SD card
IMPORTANT! To work correctly, you should set SMS ringtone value to "Default ringtone":
- in the settings of the SMS application
- in system sound settings
Tested on following devices:
- Fly IQ237
- Fly IQ238
- Fly IQ246
- Fly IQ441
- Fly IQ4404
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo GT-S5312
- Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152
- Jiayu G4A
Big thanks to translators:
Spanish - Alejandro Navarro
Feel free to contact us if you have any ideas on how to improve the application.
Would you like to support the development of application? Use the toll function "Remove ads" in the application settings to support developers!