Get relaxed and sleep well using hypnosis techniques.
Helps reduce stress and depression.
- Choose the type by selecting one of the hypnosing list and get relaxed
- Get closer to the phone for a better view and results
- Supports both phone and tablet in full screen mode
hypnotic spiral, full screen, hypnotic spiral hypnotic sleep, hypnosis, hypnotic application remedy against stress, depression help ,relaxing ,get relaxed,hypnotizing hypnotize me,hypnose
Start the sound after you set the sound image and IDCT.
It will generate the IDCT blocks.
You can hear the sound that which makes you easily sleep.
Change the image, you can control the sound frequencies.
Hypnotize Sound Setting WAY:
Use your finger to press the screen, the sound bar can be changed according to your finger position.
Slide the screen can change the sound bar at one time.
Then start the sound, you can hear sound directly!
Per-long the screen lighted time to 1 min. If you do not touch screen, screen will become black easily. Active screen and per-long
lighted time can reduce the times of open screen. And avoid frequency open/close causing eyes hurt.
Menu button :
Amplitude wave set and support you download more apps. No matter mp4 flv media player or interesting games can all be install on phone directly!
Reloading app with about button.
If you what to have a good sleep, this free app Hypnotize Sound Set help you much!
Hypnosis was a kind of special psychological state with certain physiological attributes, resembling sleep only superficially and marked by a functioning of the individual at a level of awareness other than the ordinary conscious state. Related with the "state theory", it is just a mental state, while, according to the "non-state theory", it is imaginative as role-enactment.
NOTE: Our profit come from the icon ads or notification ads in this free app and all of them are harmless. If you do not like them, just disregard them.
UNINSTALL: If you can not UNINSTALL app with former way, you should deactivate them and then uninstall them.
Deactivate way: Settings-location&security-device administrators-choose to deactivate.
Hypnotizing Live Wallpaper is a tool that turns you from a android user into a master hypnotizer. It is a great tool if you are looking to impress someone. Follow the instructions carefully and you'd able to hypnotize just about anybody. 1) Pick something that the subject likes. 2) Tell them to look at the picture for 15 seconds. 3) Ask them what they see and your subject will already be in hypnotized. Live wallpaper stays on the background and is designed for you to be in meditative state. For more usage information feel free to email me.
Warning: Hypnotizing Live Wallpaper is meant for you to put as a background, not repeatedly watching the screen and trying to figure out which way it goes, keep watching the blank wallpaper may cause dizzy reaction, using Hypnotizing Live Wallpaper different subject may cause them to be in hypnotized state, please do not abuse its power.
To use the application, go to Live Wallpaper, select Hypnotizing Live Wallpaper, and you can use settings to change the color of the Live Wallpaper. Press back button and the color should be already implemented into your Live Wallpaper.
Happy Martin Luther King Jr Day!
With great power comes great responsibility. Use your Hypnotizing wisely, good luck
Want to know how to have success with no need to modify yourself?
Learn in a few easy steps all the basics to be a professional Hypnotizer!!
This enlargement in your abilities will allow you to enjoy yourself and your friends, learn how to influence people at work or that special one you like!!
Don't be afraid to experiment this simple steps.
Improve and Enlarge your personal Power!!
Rendered in 2D using OpenGL 2.0, Lava Lamp uses the graphics card to minimize the impact on your battery life. It also supports both portrait and landscape modes.
If you like this wallpaper please buy the full version to access settings such as lava color, size, speed and more!
To use: Press the Home button -> Long press your background -> Select Live Wallpapers
Terrance has helped thousands of people to improve their lives thru his seminars from topics of “weight loss” and “sales” for sales professionals, he now tours internationally for 10 months of the year.
Seminars – Think and Be Thin, Eliminate Stress, Dealing with Insomnia and Boost Your Memory are the top 4 most requested.
A professional who performs such illusions is called a magician or an illusionist. Some performers may also be referred to by names reflecting the type of magical effects they present, such as prestidigitators, conjurors, hypnotists, mentalists, or escape artists.
An early copy of The Discoverie of Witchcraft (1584), the first known book of magic tricks, written by Reginald Scot
The first book of magic tricks appeared in 1584. Englishman Reginald Scot, published The Discoverie of Witchcraft, which was devoted to debunking the claims of magicians and showing how their 'magic tricks' were in reality accomplished. Among the tricks discussed were 'sleight-of-hand' manipulations with rope, paper and coins. At the time, fear and belief in witchcraft was widespread and the book tried to demonstrate that these fears were misplaced. All obtainable copies were burned on the accession of James I in 1603 and those remaining are now rare. It began to reappear in print in 1651.
During the 17th century, many similar books were published that described in detail the methods of a number of magic tricks, including The Art of Conjuring (1614) and The Anatomy of Legedermain: The Art of Jugling (c.1675).
Advertisement for Isaac Fawkes' show from 1724 in which he boasts of the success of his performances for the King and Prince George
Until the 18th century magic shows were a common source of entertainment at fairs, where itinerant performers would entertain the public with magic tricks, as well as the more traditional spectacles of sword swallowing, juggling and fire breathing. In the early 18th century, as belief in witchcraft was waning, the art became increasingly respectable and shows would be put on for rich private patrons. A notable figure in this transition was the English showman, Isaac Fawkes, who began to promote his act in advertisements from the 1720s - he even claimed to have performed for King George II. One of Fawkes' advertisements described his routine in some detail:
Throughout time hypnotherapy has been said to aid the mind and body.
relaxation – meditation – quit smoking – conquer fears – boost confidence – build self esteem – gain assertiveness – gain motivation – lose weight – sleep better – feel rested – boost self confidence – relieve stress – curb your anger – boost memory – attack anxiety – fight depression - relieve pain - regrow hair - bring peace - therapy -
Hypnosis is a psychological state which resembles sleep but only superficially. It is believed that a hypnotic state of mind could have the potential to do all or none of these amazing things. This App is the classic spinning wheel we all associate with being hypnotized. We also threw in a few bonus optical illusions and trippy visuals for your enjoyment!
Experience psychedelic visuals and hallucinations without drugs!
Create stunning visualizations and complex optical illusions on the fly!
Impress your friends and awe them with the swipe of a finger!
Practice meditation to reach nirvana, or just relax and trip out!
FUN NEW SETTINGS INCLUDE!
~ Mandala: A classic fractal. “Greek Art” with a twist.
~ Meditation Lotus: Reach inner peace, be spiritual, and find your ‘ohm’ (OM, 唵, ॐ, 嗡)
Warning: This app may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy (It's trippy)
Powered by Starling Framework.
Designed for smart phones and tablets!
Hypnotizer wheel features:
- the hypnotizing animation reacts to how you hold the phone / tablet. It will change colors & speed related to the phone position.
- you can adjust and manipulate the appearance of the animated graphics by touching the screen
- you can generate a new Hypnotizer by clicking "New Hypnotizer" and you will get a new digital graphic generated
- endless animations possible, no digital art animation will be the same as the other
This app is tested with:
- Most popular mobile phones: Samsung Galaxy phones & latest HTC One
- small screen devices (smallest screen 2,7’)
- 7’ tablets and 10’ tablets
- Android 1.6 up to 4.3
Declaration of app permissions:
- This app asks for internet/network access. This is needed, because in the rare case an error or exception happens it will forward a description of the error to my app’s analytics. That way I can provide fixes of problems faster with future updates. This is also needed for the admob banner display!
- That’s all, no more permissions needed!
Please consider to write a review of this app if you liked it! Thank you! If you like digital arts apps you might also try my app "Happy Confetti Worm Painter" ;-)
-*-Weight Loss -*- Sleep -*- Stress -*- Money -*- Health -*- Love -*-
-*-Peace -*- Confidence -*- Anxiety -*- Energy -*- Laughing-*-
***********************All in one app!*********************
-*--*-Hypnotic Induction will increase your brain power and help you achieve your fullest potential !
-*--*-Lucid Dreaming will enhance your sleeping experience!
-*--*--*--*--*- Hypnosis has been defined as "a special psychological state with certain physiological attributes, resembling sleep only superficially and marked by a functioning of the individual at a level of awareness other than the ordinary conscious state
- A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. The phenomenon had also been referred to by Greek philosopher Aristotle who had observed: "often when one is asleep, there is something in consciousness which declares that what then presents itself is but a dream".
- A lucid dream can begin in one of many ways. A dream-initiated lucid dream (D.I.L.D.) starts as just a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually concludes it is a dream. A wake-initiated lucid dream (W.I.L.D) occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state, with no apparent lapse in consciousness. The wake-initiated lucid dream occurs when the sleeper enters REM sleep with unbroken self-awareness directly from the waking state.
- Hypnosis is normally preceded by a "hypnotic induction" technique. Traditionally, this was interpreted as a method of putting the subject into a "hypnotic trance"; however, subsequent "nonstate" theorists have viewed it differently, seeing it as a means of heightening client expectation, defining their role, focusing attention, etc. There are several different induction techniques. One of the most influential methods was Braid's "eye-fixation" technique, also known as "Braidism". Many variations of the eye-fixation approach exist, including the induction used in the Stanford Hypnotic Susceptibility Scale (SHSS), the most widely used research tool in the field of hypnotism.
****The creator of this app does not own any of the tracks within this app. The creator is providing content which is already available for free and cannot be held liable for anything relating this application.
**Tags: hypnosis, lucid dreaming, weight loss, stress, diet, hypnotic music, ambient music, hypnosis for money, hypnosis for happiness, hypnosis for love, hypnosis for Weight loss, hypnosis for Sleep, hypnosis for stress, hypnosis for Health , hypnosis for Love ,hypnosis for Peace ,hypnosis for Confidence ,hypnosis for Anxiety, hypnosis for Energy ,hypnosis for Laughing, music , tunes, peaceful music, love, Weight Loss, Sleep, Stress, lucid dreaming, ambient music, brain teasers, Money ,Health ,Love ,Peace ,Confidence ,Anxiety, Energy ,Laughing
More from developer
(This is a home screen replacement: Tap the home button until you have the option to start it)