It can be impossible to figure out what you’re doing wrong and why you’re failing. The Wingman App can help you be a winner!
The app is packed with over 100 proven Dating tips to help you approach, have great communication and enjoy epic dates that she won’t forget.
Use these tips to help you improve your skills meeting women.
Download the app now!
Also includes Kino escalations techniques. Helping to build the sexual tension with your partner. Along tools to help impress the other like Astrology and Palmistry readings.
Select your style of pickup whether that is Direct, Indirect, Tacky, Cute, Sexual or Situational. Pickup buddy not only works at the bar/nightclub, but also during "day game" as well.
Future improvements will include analytics to find out which pickup lines worked the best for you. Along with finding other Wingmen in your area to partner up with. Helping you from start to finish in the Pickup process.
The Toolkit mobile app has been created to boost resilience among Reservists and their Wingmen by providing valuable resources and information based on the principles of comprehensive fitness.
With the Wingman Toolkit app, you can:
- Thumb through content for each of the four pillars of comprehensive fitness; the information includes direct links to resources chosen specifically for Reservists and their friends and families.
- Directly access the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline to get yourself or others to a safer place in life.
- Utilize a handy level tool, to remind you to maintain balance in your life.
Download the Wingman Toolkit app today to stay resilient and be a better Wingman.
Guard Ready is the resiliency resource for National Guard members and their families. This app was created to connect you to important local resources, such as your wing Chaplain, Director of Psychological Health or Airman Family Readiness Program Manager.
With the new Guard Ready mobile app, you can take these important resources with you wherever you go.
The new Guard Ready app has the following features:
– Wingman/Battle Buddy reminders
– A geolocated resource directory
– A “Fearless Five” feature for quick access to help in any situation
– Quick access to crisis assistance
– Calendar of events based on location
– Relaxation methods
Download the Guard Ready app today!
The app features:
-instant access to the Chief’s AimPoint
-information about the Airmen of the Year
-an extensive library of helpful resources for Airmen
-an interactive calendar showing upcoming Chief events and events at your wing
-a geolocation tool to find wings and assistance near you
-a live feed from the Chief’s Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
-and easy access to get help from the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and the DoD Safe Helpline.
The intended audience is Air National Guard airmen, as well as the full ANG community, including care providers and ANG families and friends.
Download the ANG CCM mobile app today!
Ready AIrman is a resiliency resource for Air National Guard families.
We're here to connect you to important local resources, such as your Wing Director of Psychological Health, Airman & Family Readiness Program Manager and Chaplain, as well as to provide you with resiliency education.
With the Ready Airman app, you can:
- Find care providers by using your current location.
- Search care providers by entering your Air National Guard wing.
- Learn about Read Airman and resiliency.
- Visit Readyairman.org for helpful articles and videos.
Download the Ready Airman mobile app today to stay resilient and informed.