More from developer
The Toolkit mobile app has been created to boost resilience among Reservists and their Wingmen by providing valuable resources and information based on the principles of comprehensive fitness.
With the Wingman Toolkit app, you can:
- Thumb through content for each of the four pillars of comprehensive fitness; the information includes direct links to resources chosen specifically for Reservists and their friends and families.
- Directly access the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline to get yourself or others to a safer place in life.
- Utilize a handy level tool, to remind you to maintain balance in your life.
Download the Wingman Toolkit app today to stay resilient and be a better Wingman.
The Lonestar Warfighter Project helps Texas National Guard members and their families stay connected to their local units and wings.
With the Lonestar Warfighter Project app, you can:
- Find contact information for important local resources such as your wing’s Director of Psychological Health or your unit’s Family Readiness Program Coordinator.
- Find contact information for important national resources for suicide, domestic violence, sexual assault, and alcohol and substance abuse.
- Stay up to date on the latest events at your wing or unit.
- Get quick access to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, to get yourself or others to a safer place in life.
The Lonestar Warfighter Project is a joint effort of the Air National Guard Safety Directorate and the Texas Joint Force Headquarters. Download the Lonestar Warfighter Project app today to stay connected and resilient.
Ready54 is a resiliency resource for Air National Guard families.
We're here to connect you to important local resources, such as your Wing Director of Psychological Health, Airman & Family Readiness Program Manager and Chaplain, as well as to provide you with resiliency education.
With the Ready54 app, you can:
- Find care providers by using your current location.
- Search care providers by entering your Air National Guard wing.
- Learn about Ready54 and resiliency.
- Visit Ready54.org for helpful articles and videos.
Download the Ready54 mobile app today to stay resilient and informed.