Note:- Please make sure that EWS(Exchange Web Services) is enabled on your Exchange server(By default EWS is enabled on Exchange server, only few companies disable EWS access). Push notification only supports Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above.
****The Price is inclusive of all taxes*****
If you are having any login issues, feel free to contact us through email@example.com
- Push & pull notification support.
- Fully functional Calendar.
- OWA Mail uses built in Calender of OS.
- Search Mails in server support.
- Move to folder option.
- Swipe to Quick Actions
- Ability to mark flags and clear flags.
- User credentials will be stored in encrypted format.
- Unified Unread and Flagged folder.
- Supports Exchange 2010 and Office 365.
- Contacts(GAL) retrieved from the server while compose mails.
- Multiple folder support with rules.
- Multiple attachment support.
- Inline images download support.
- Clean user interface.
- Pinch to zoom for HTML/Text messages.
- Full HTML support.
- Sliding menu bar for more user-friendly.
- Multiple selection for deleting and marking flags.
- Ability to select, copy and paste.
- Delete mail remotely
- HTML signature is used from Exchange OWA settings.
- Draft mail support.
- Contact Bubble based EditText
- Settings for the ringtones, Sync options,Custom Signature, Peak Time and LED.
OWA MAIL doesn't supports Exchange 2003 and 2007.
For Office 365 users:
Go to manual setup >
Server URL: outlook.office365.com
Unselect Accept all certificates option
Port No : 443
OWA Mail simply works like Outlook and OWA client.
Text and image processing are incorporated to reduce scrolling of content.
WebOutlook saves you from retyping login details again and again.
Attachments support - Download, upload and view attachments. (from version 1.03)
Notification feature - You will be notified when new email arrives. (from version 1.09)
For any issues please do email us, you can expect a reply with in 24 hours.
WebOutlook is a third party independent application and has no connection with Microsoft corporation.
This Application is not compatible with email services like Gmail, YahooMail, Aol, Hotmail.
Note: When using Notification feature ,please make sure you enter valid username and password.Some Email servers are configured to lock the email account when set number of invalid attempts are made .Exchange Webservices (EWS) should be enabled on the Exchange Server for notification to work.
Permissions Required :
INTERNET - To access the mail
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For downloading attachments
Mobile Device Manager.
AquaMail for 3CX Mobile Device Manager is a special version of Aquamail that can be remotely configured from the 3CX Mobile Device Manager console. You are able to push out new email configurations, edit email configurations, as well as delete an email account - INCLUDING all stored attachments on the device.
Aquamail is much more powerful than the stock Android Email client:
* Push mail (IMAP IDLE, instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support it (Gmail, GMX and more).
* Easy automatic setup for popular email services (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, and more).
* Support for many other email services via standard Internet email protocols: IMAP, POP3, SMTP. This includes many corporate email servers, such as Lotus * Notes and Exchange, provided that the administrators enabled IMAP/SMTP (no support for ActiveSync or EWS).
* Plays well with other email programs that you may be using to access your IMAP mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
* Can save attachments on the memory card.
* Widgets (message counts, message list).
* Message auto-fit (like in Gmail) on Android 4.0 and above.
* Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check).
* Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Pro version, but requires that you use 3CX Mobile Device Manager.
You can download the normal AquaMail here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kman.AquaMail