- Ohms Law Calculator
- Oil mixture calculator
- scale speed calculator
- battery time calculator
- lipo low end voltage levels
- mac calculator
- cg calculator
- airplane trimming guide
- lap timer/stopwatch
- watts performance table
- glow to electric conversion
- power calculator
- note pad
- check lists
- static thrust estimator
- gear/transmission/final drive ration calculator
- servo tester
- Unit conversion tool
- flight and battery log
Interested in testing the beta versions of this app? Get an invite at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115842947644643792560
The latest version 2 ensures even safer operability by introducing voice recognition and expanded text-read-out functions, and more!
What this application is capable of.
1. Fully Synchronized Function Integration with Car Audio or Personal Audio System
Control your music and applications from your car audio or smartphone.
2. Voice Communication
Through voice operation, you can safely and comfortably operate your smartphone in the car.
3. Notification Read Out
Incoming SMS/E-mail and Twitter/Facebook/Calendar notification etc. are automatically read aloud to keep you in touch.
4. Smartphone Visualization
Enhance the way you enjoy music on Car Audio or Personal Audio System with your smartphone display.
5. Custom Sound Setting
Full settings of DSP features (e.g., Equalizer, Volume Control, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer, and Listening Position) available using smartphone as a remote screen.
Compatible Sony products:
(*1): MEX-BT3100P/BT3100U/BT3150U/BT3153U/BT4100P/BT4100U/BT4100E/BT4150U/GS600BT, WX-GT90BT/GT90BTE/GT99BT/GT99BTM
*1 No Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Custom Sound Setting
*2 No App Control from Car Audio, E-mail Read/Reply
*3 No App Control from Personal Audio System, Voice Communication, E-mail Read, SMS/E-mail Reply, Fader/Balance/Subwoofer/Listening Position Setting
App Remote ver. 2.0 via Bluetooth is compatible with Android devices with Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.*, 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 installed.
Available operations differ depending on the applications.
For details on available applications, visit Sony Support site in your region.
Voice recognition function does not work depending on your smartphone. In that case, go to "Settings" - select "Voice Recognition".
SMS/E-mail/Notification reading is available for Android devices with TTS engine installed.
The “Smart Connect” application, provided by Sony Mobile Communications, is necessary for Twitter/Facebook/Calendar etc. notification read out.
Sony and the Sony logo, App Remote, Xplod are trademarks of Sony Corporation
All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation or their respective owners.
Download the PC program at our official site for free:
Monect is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth,
Here are features:
• Remote Desktop - Touch window on your phone.
• Projector - share pictures, videos & screen of your phone on PC's big screen.
• Fly mode - Play fly game such as Ace Combat with G-Sensor.
• PPT sync - you can see the ppt pictures and notes directly on your phone even play select & mark.
• RaceMode - Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor!
• TouchPad - Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple's trackpad!
• My Computer - Exploring PC files on your phone!
• Joystick - Simulate joystick so you can play street fighter or dmc etc.
• FPS mode - Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
• Keyboards - Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards...
• Text transfer - Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
• Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
• And many more...
Note : If cannot connect, please make sure the phone and the pc are in the same network and check the firewall setting.
MK-61 was the best seller of all USSR programmable calculators of 1980-s (B3-34, MK-54, MK-56, MK-61, MK-52).
Calculators are emulated on microcode level so they behave exactly like the original devices, including all non-documented features and inaccurate calculations. For ease of use application features saving and loading emulation states.
This app's emulation engine Java code is based on C++ source of Felix Lazarev's emu145 project.
Emulation was highly optimized for speed and should run in real time on any phone.
Hint 1: touch calculator's indicator to toggle slow/fast mode. Indicator's blinking looks better in slow mode.
Hint 2: you can choose between MK-61 and MK-54 using menu option that becomes visible when calculator is switched off.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
History of changes in previous versions:
MK-61 v1.0 - the first working version
MK-61 v1.1 - fixed UI bugs, speed optimization
MK-61 v1.2 - keep state after pressing Home or Back
MK-61 v1.3 - "About" dialog, enlarged digits, added state saving/loading (up to 50 slots)
- fix emulation for entering negative power of ten
- 10x speed increase - now works even on old Android devices
- touch indicator to toggle fast/slow mode
- on fast phone use slow mode for blinking
- fixed key press detection
- fixed indicator symbols size
- stable states saving - will be compatible with future versions
- main screen user interface completely redesigned from the scratch:
* authentic look (as much as possible)
* adaptive behavior that fits any screen from 2 to 10 inch
- launcher icon redesigned
- added slight vibration on button press, more sensible on angle mode change, even more intensive for on/off switch
- screen never goes off even when nothing is touched for a long time
- added "Settings" page to let user choose vibration and/or disabled screen auto-off
- indicator font size fix for tablets
- fixed ГРД angle mode switch position (was acting as Degrees mode instead of Grads)
- saved states now can have names. Hint: load and save state to rename it.
- use up to 99 saved states now instead of 50
- added Russian user interface translation
- a number of polishing UI tweaks on the main and settings screens
MK 61/54 v2.0
- added MK-54 emulation
- application name was changed to "MK 61/54" to reflect the fact it supports both devices
- when calculator is switched off, selector button chooses between "MK 61" and "MK-54"
- save states remember which calculator type they were saved with
- old save states use MK 61 device
- added soft "Menu" button on devices that lack hardware menu button
- added support for older Android versions, including Android 1.6
- additional UI polishing for tablets
- "MK 61 ↔ MK-54" button is now menu option (available when calculator is off)
- "About" moved from settings to menu, now with usage hints
- fixed calculator's display font size issue:
* entering power of ten should not split display into two lines (was an issue on some devices)
* width should be fully used
- ШГ→/ШГ←/↔ got better labels
- fixed/improved layout on devices with low and medium resolution
- fixed UI scaling issue on normal-mdpi screens
- improved large-mdpi screens
If you still have issues - please let me know device/firmware this happens on.
- added thin border around buttons
- See vehicle dashboard values, such as fuel level, trip meters, and more, in the App.
- Control your fuel-fired parking heater, if the vehicle is equipped with a fuel-fired parking heater.
- Locate your vehicle on a map or using the vehicle signal horn and turn indicators.
- See the current status of doors, windows and locks for your vehicle.
- Lock and unlock the vehicle.
- Request roadside assistance from the App.
- Have an electronic driving journal that will create trip reports for every trip made with the vehicle.
Even if you do not currently own a Volvo conforming to the requirements above, you can still install the App and use it in demonstration mode in order to see some of the functionality offered by the Volvo onCall Telematics system.
- start computer (WakeOnLan)
- new: remote control your computer: shutdown, reboot, screenshot etc.
- call monitor displays calls immediately
- show and edit phone book
- switch on/off WiFi and WiFi guest access
- new: WPS connect new WiFi devices easy and fast
- restart and reset FRITZ!Box
- play voicemail messages
- open and send fax messages
- switch Smart Home devices
- new: display device temperature
- support multiple FRITZ!Boxes
- 18 widgets and shortcuts for nearly all features
- callthrough, dial helper and skype integration
User about BoxToGo Pro:
"BoxToGo is the leading and most comprehensive FRITZ!Box-App and has much more features than all AVM FRITZ!Apps."
Setup wizard lets you easily setup BoxToGo and supports MyFRITZ!, DynDns and free "BoxToGo DynDns".
The connection between BoxToGo and your FRITZ! Box is protected by SSL and by certificate check against man-in-the-middle attacks.
Save telephone charges or even make free phone calls. BoxToGo connects phone calls to your FRITZ!Box. Two lines are necessary, like ISDN or Voice over IP. Use flatrates which are usually available only from home. You can set whether the callee see your home number instead of your mobile phone. Note that these are normal calls via the mobile network, not over the Internet. Callthroug is not internet telephony.
Voicemail and fax messages:
These messages can be displayed in calls list and be opened as wav or pdf file with firmware from xx.05.05. If you use a newer FRITZ!Box model you can send faxes with images attached.
AVM FRITZ!Box 3270, 3370, 3490, 4080, 6320, 6340, 6360, 6810, 6840, 6842, 7112, 7141, 7170, 7240, 7270, 7320, 7330, 7340, 7360, 7362, 7390, 7490 or 7570 with firmware from xx.04.87.
Support and money back:
Please contact me if you have problems or questions. If BoxToGo should still not work, you'll get your money back!
Visit http://www.boxtogo.de for FAQs, forum and videos or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0) 30 70206375
New! WiFi Bot Control has the ability to show data passed from your robot/sensors.
Control your robot and view an IP Camera video stream all over WiFi.
:: 3 Joystick Modes: Default, Simple Mode and Orientation Sensor
:: Provides both direction and acceleration to give you complete control (default joystick).
:: Configurable camera URLs (up to 3)
:: Configurable joystick control URL
:: Read and display sensor and other data from your microcontroller.
:: Supports up to 8 additional commands.
:: Configurable WiFi packet interval.
:: Supports most micro controller - requires WiFi module/capabilities.
:: Sample Arduino Sketches provided (below link).
:: Screen automatically re-sizes for smaller phones.
:: Default Joystick Mode:
When you move the joystick, x and y coordinates representing both speed and direction are parsed into a URL string and transmitted.
:: Simple Joystick Mode:
In Simple Joystick mode, the joystick has 4 arrows representing Forward (U), Reverse (D), Left (L) and Right (R). When you tap the arrows, the respective character is parsed into a variable within the URL string and transmitted.
:: Command Mode:
You can add custom features to your robot / device with additional commands by customizing the sample sketch provided. When a Command button is clicked, a value (1-8) is parsed into the URL string and transmitted.
Instructions and further details are provided at the link below.
:: High Level Requirements:
1) You need a robot / device with a micro-controller. You also need a motor driver and a WiFi module/shield. The samples were developed using the Adafruit CC3300 breakout module. It should also work with Spark Core (www.spark.io) or the Arduino (and other) WiFi shields with little modification to the code.
2) You must have a server (local or remote) that can host a few small files.
3) An android phone or tablet and this application.
:: How it Works:
- The robot constantly polls the server and parses the json data file for updated movement / command instructions
- When using the joystick or command buttons in WiFi Bot Control, the app will send a URL string through a web component to a user customizable URL defined in the app. A php file will update the json file with the updates motor / command instructions. The Arduino, via the WiFi module, calls on a php file to parse the json file and return the values it needs. It then processes this data to command the robot.
:: IP Camera
The IPCam stream is viewed through a simply web page that must also be set-up. This is optional. Details below.
:: Other Stuff:
The orientation sensor joystick mode may not work on all devices. Although attempts were made to have this app work on a variety of screen sizes, it is difficult to test all and ensure that it will size correctly. There may be issues on small phones. Be sure to test the non-Pro version first. This app has been tested in a number of devices including; Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab III, HTC Desire, Samsung Nexus One. Screen has been optimized for medium sized phones and also tablet screen sizes.
More information can be found at http://www.plastibots.com
This program allows you to control your car's functions with just a few clicks (or taps) on your cell phone:
- start the engine remotely;
- warm up the engine automatically, programm engine start times;
- choose a security mode;
- receiving reports about the state of your car.
These features and many more are affordable and user-friendly.
Suitable for any GSM/CDMA remote control modules,
for any car alarm systems, any manufacturers.
IMPORTANT: It is not a stock car option, it is likely that your car is not equipped for that.
Please, NOTE: work this app depends only from kind of alarm system, which installed into your car.
If you do not have necessary equipment, but you really want, you can install it in the near center for service and tuning, who can do it.
Please, before buying this program, make sure that it will work for you!
KEY FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
1. Display of the state of your automobile’s systems – allows you to assess the automobile's condition at a glance..
2. Recognizing incoming SMS messages - for refresh the automobile status display in the main window.
3. Personalized, independent log storage of commands sent and text message responses received from the car.
4. Suitable for any kind of security systems - you can enter a unique set of commands specific to the particularities of your security system.
5. Command Editor - allows you to edit commands and create new ones.
6. Auto-Repeat and Programm Engine Start commands - lets you tell the engine to start even if your security system doesn't have a timer. This allows you to use the following functions:
- guaranteed engine start;
- keep the engine warm;
- engine automatically warmed up in winter;
- engine start programmed for a specified time.
7. Import and export - you can make backup copies and exchange settings for commands and incoming SMS recognition templates.
8. Password protection launching programs and entrance in the preferences. Even the most simple password can save you from trouble, in case your phone will be in foreign hands.
9. Support for a PIN code. If your security system requires the use of your PIN, do not store it in the body of commands. Place it in the preference and protect the entrance to the setup password. This PIN will be protected from prying eyes.
IMPORTANT: for use this program your alarm system must be equipped GSM or CDMA module for remote-control!
CAUTION: After installation this application, you should adjust commands according to the manual of exploitation for your alarm system! It is necessary to specify codes which will be transferred in SMS.
You can download a suitable configuration file from our server http://www.auto-console.com
It currently supports the following systems:
- ABT, http://www.abt-auto.com
- Autocate 800, http://www.abacuscaralarms.co.uk
- AVS, http://www.avscarsecurity.com
- BILARM, http://www.bilarm.ru
- C2STEK, http://www.c2stek.com
- Excellent, http://www.excellent.ru
- Gpsgsmsolutions.com, http://www.gpsgsmsolutions.com
- IVSE, http://www.ivse.net
- JABLOTRON, http://www.jablotron.com
- LEVEL, http://www.levelna.cz
- Micro VBB, http://www.microvbb.net
- MS-PGSM Sputnik(CarOnLine), http://www.magicsys.spb.ru
- NetTrading, http://www.nettrading.ro
- Prosoloo, http://www.prosoloo.com
- REEF, http://www.reefnet.ru
- RhinoCo, http://www.rhinoco.com.au
- SANFULL, http://www.sanful.net
- SkyWatch, http://www.skywatchmarketing.com
- StarLine, http://www.ultrastar.ru
- TOPKODAS, http://www.topkodas.lt
- TOPTEN, http://gpscaralarm.com
- UESCN, http://www.uescn.com
- ZADAKO, http://www.zadako.sk
And many other systems that are not included in this list, please see the details on our website: http://www.auto-console.com
BEFORE BUY READ THIS LINK http://goo.gl/2YxnL TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS
Control your Android device from the comfort of your couch. This is the server part and can be installed on the Android device that you want to control. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all the multi touch applications and games, even on devices that do not have the touch screen (e.g. a TV!).
The client is a free android application: "DroidMote Client".
For F.A.Q.s visit this page:
Download of Free DroidMote Server for Windows and Linux. x86 x64 Arm
For Support and instructions:
DroidMote emulates real input devices in the Android OS. Mouse, keyboard, multi touch trackpad, touch screen and a gamepad with 16 buttons and 6 axis that also uses the accelerometer of your client device. You can use the soft gamepad or an hardware gamepad attached to the client to play with all games installed on server device, also those without the built-in controller support in virtue of the Gamepad2Touch functionality and the help of the touchprofiles. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as a real device. If you don't have a router, no problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth, the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
You can control your Linux machine with DroidMote Server for Linux (free)
You can control your Windows machine DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
How does it work? Take a look to the video playlist
ATTENTION: The uinput module is required. A lot of Android devices already have this module by default, but everyone can have it. Read the requirements page, before buying or putting a negative vote, or contact the developer to solve your problems,through the forum or with an e-mail.
[✔] Multi touch Trackpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Multi touch Gamepad
[✔] Multi-axis Joystick also with accelerometer data
[✔] Supports multiple phones simultaneously.
[✔] Two virtual analog stick
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard and up
[✔] Receives Hardware Controller commands from DroidMote Client
Warning: If DroidMote Server doesn't work on your tablet is only because you don't have the uinput module loaded in the kernel (SOLVABLE reading the requirements page).
Projetado para movimentar as suspensões pneumáticas (suspensão a ar) veicular a distância, o dispositivo Castor Air Control é um módulo Bluetooth que utiliza a porta de acionamento RJ11 (painel de botões) do módulo receptor (controle remoto) da suspensão a ar para se comunicar.
* Contém 2 telas de acionamento possibilitando o seu funcionamento em diversas configurações:
- tela para controle remoto de 4 canais (movimentação da suspensão frente e traseira)
- tela para controle remoto de 8 canais (movimento independente por roda)
* Necessário módulo receptor (controle remoto) com entrada RJ11 (painel de botões)
* Requer versão Android: 4.0 ou superior
Important gear parameters are revolutions per minute per volt (Kv), the engine voltage and the ESC value in percent.
The gear is defined with cog wheel positions at the shaft and the cogs from the cog wheel.
The program has presets for the helicopter: AcrobatSE, Align T-Rex 250SE/450/500/700, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv, EXI 250, GAUI Hurricane 425, GAUI X5, Herobo Embla 450E, MSH Protos, Outrage fusion 50, SAB Goblin 700, Henseleit TDR, Nova7.0
How to use:
- short touch activates / deaktivates the gear wheel
- touch and move changes the cog count
- long touch (1sec) without move changes the gear wheel in a gear belt
- Change it by touching the name or rpm.
+ Now you can use 4 or 7 shafts.
+ new presets: Henseleit TDR, Nova 7.0
+ small changes for android4
+ new presets: Herobo Embla 450E, SAB Goblin 700, EXI 250
+ new presetss: Align T-Rex 700, Outrage fusion 50, Compass Atom 6hv/7hv
+ Look is now android version independent.
+ Menu with icons
- Bugfix in email presets.
+ Shows ratio for pinion to mainshaft and tail to mainshaft (xx:1)
+ save with question and only if you made changes
+ presets now with prefix '~'
+ now you can't modify presets. Changes are stored with no prefix.
+ cogs from wheel can selected a bit better
+ new presets: GAUI X5, MSH Protos
+ Gear parameter revolution per minute per volt has now 5 digits
+ Graphic improvements (number wheel)
+ Menu Help (show the text 'How to use')
- Bugfix: Units
+ new Presets: AcrobatSE , T-Rex 250SE, T-Rex 500 (thanks to Andreas und Rene)
+ Added gear belt to bridge a shaft. (nice idea from Andreas)
+ Added shaft typ name.
+ move to SD card (with Android 2.2)
- Bugfix: after changing engine parameter all values are recalculated
- Bugfix: Values greater than 999999 RPM will be visible as >999999 and don't destroy the layout.
- small patches
+ cogs from wheel can now selected precisely (Thanks for comment from Brian and MarkD)
+ Presets for: Hurrican 425, T-Rex 450 (Thanks for good idea from Brian)
+ In the menu you can select 'email presets' to send me your presets. So i can add them to the next version. By using the menu item, you email client opens with all preset values. You can remove rows you don't want to send. (Help me to generate a good preset list.)
+ Added toast for load and save.
- Bugfix: Load now recalculates all values correct.
- now with function load, save and delete
- Bugfix: small display resolution (HTC Wildfire)
- Number input now nicer
Please turn on the Wi-Fi car first, it will broadcast FonCar_XXX signal. Open FonCar app, it will connect the wi-fi car automatically. Now fire up the APP and enjoy the ride.