Your mission: Control the undead and destroy all humans.
10$ Challenge !
You earn a "World Record" medal in a puzzle if you find a solution, which is better than anything we (the developers) came up with. We would love to see these solutions and will honor your brilliance with a 10-dollar reward. For detailed instructions look at the end of this page.*
So what is the game about ?
Place arrows to guide zombies through a labyrinth in order to destroy human buildings. You win once all of the settlements lie in ruins. After some easy introduction puzzles the difficulty will increase and provide you with hard challenges – don't get too frustrated ;)
What is awesome about our game:
• There are zombies :D
• Two independent game modes
• 14 challenging puzzles
• Earn awards depending on the brilliance of your solution
• A quick and easy introduction to the game via a tutorial
• Supports landscape and portrait mode in all resolutions
• No special permissions are required for installation – it is safe to try it out
• View the stats of your attempts
Background & upcoming development:
The game is a small indie project with classic 2d sprite graphics and without any funding. Originally we intended to implement 42 levels and three game modes. We also planed on featuring a map editor and the possibility to share your own levels. Even though this game is fully developed and exhaustively tested, we see it more as a trial run for a second version, which then would include these features and additional levels. If you like this game (and concept) or if you have any suggestions please let us know.
Of course there is a footnote with a few rules when money is involved :)
• The offer only holds for “Puzzle”-mode rooms.
• For privacy and security reasons we will only use PayPal for the transfer.
• Only the first one to find a better solution to a puzzle will receive the reward.
• To claim your reward, please send us an email with your solution attached. In general this will be a screenshot, but you could also draw us a picture if you’d like to. It is important that we can see the arrow placement in order to reproduce the record and get you your reward.
• We reserve the right to withhold the reward for any reason we see fit.
• The “World Record” medal is easily recognized. You receive an in game notification that informs you of your world record. If you are awarded in this way, feel free to send us a screenshot of your solution (the placement of the arrows has to be visible).