AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Java, programming, programmer, learn to code, development, developer, edit, editor, compiler, compiling, software, code completion, Android Studio, Eclipse, tool, C, C++, native, XML, code, coding, hack, hacking
Following are some of the great features of this app.
• The app provides you with fair information on java update check.
• Many articles, blogs and news updates related to java update 18 download are linked directly to the app.
• Some video presentations demonstrating the java update available are cited in the app that pulls most of the traffic towards it.
Get the most advance features of java through the current android app of ours.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and all are available in public domain. We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. Apps is fetching the data from RSS feeds of different sites.
This app provides an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos.
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
This is basically a Java Decompiler that 'trys' to extract the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file (or) a jar file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. Put I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
An user can compile and execute their java code on any android mobile having internet connection.
It is an JPDK - java portable development kit.
Now write your code on tablets or phones. Best way to learn and explore java.
Welcome to Sand IDE Pro for Java Developers(called Sand for short).
1.What is Sand exactly?
Sand is an integrated development environment(IDE) for Java in Android platform.
First, Sand has a very powerful Java editor inside, keywords highlighting for Java, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close are all supported.
Second, Sand has a full-featured Java compiler, Java projects can be built by Sand.
Third, Sand can run Java programs, output and input are both supported by Console of Sand.
In a word, Sand turns your Android device into a real development tool. You can use Sand to write Java codes on the go, to test algorithms in Java, or to practice your Java skills.
This is a full version. Ads free.
--A powerful Java editor. Keywords highlighting, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close, automatically indentation are all supported.
--A full-featured Java compiler. Support from Java 1.3 to Java 1.6.(Android doesn't support Java 1.7)
--Bluetooth keyboard supported.
--A Console which is in charge of Input from users and Output from compiler and Java programs.
--Settings. Customize your Sand. Change font size, font color, background color and so on.
--Import external JARs into Java project.
--Two themes supported. Android Holo Light Theme and Android Holo Dark Theme
--Support all kinds of CPU(x86, ARM, MIPS)
4.Something you should know
--Sand supports bluetooth keyboard that is the perfect mate of Sand. I strongly recommend you buy one.
--You can download rt.jar(1.6.0_24) from the project web page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/downloads/list
--Please save all your work before you put Sand into background. Android system may kill background non-system apps, you will lose all your unsaved work if Android system does that.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you are very welcome to email us. I'll try my best to improve Sand and protect your investment.
Project Web Page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/
Tags: Java , Programming Language, Integrated Development Environment , IDE , Java Compiler
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
Quit scrolling, you've found what you were looking for.
This app brings to you the best compilation of compilers from around the internet for all your programming needs. Covering virtually every programming language from C++ to Java to Python to Ruby (and more!), using this app you will be able to write, compile, run and debug programs all in one place !
►FREE: Now and forever.
►Easy and Fun to use.
The app currently offers 4 different online compilers with support for the following languages:
So, what are you waiting for?
Hit Download and start coding ! Rediscover your love of programming with "Compiler" !
Internet: To load the online compiler websites in the app.
Access network state: To find out whether an internet connection is available or not.
(This unofficial app is not affiliated with any of the compiler websites used in it. Further, this app does not own nor claims to own any of the mentioned websites. It only acts as a convenient medium to them.)
Follow me on twitter! @xeus_hack
Fully integrated with Root Explorer. When browsing files in Root Explorer, selecting a database file automatically launches this app instead of the database viewer that is built into Root Explorer.
Non-root users can browse and edit databases on the SD card.
Data is displayed in a smooth scrollable grid and records can be filtered on any field value.
To quickly get to regularly accessed databases you can either add them to the bookmarks list or look on the recently accessed tab.
Bright M IDE offers a rich text editor with syntax highlighting, auto-completion, complete file history, integrated (offline available) SDK documentation and more than 30 hot key functions of the Eclipse IDE. The editor allows quick navigation with file tabs and location history, fast and precise text selection and easy text operations like moving lines or commenting out of code, so you can write and edit source files as fast and easy as possible. Bright M IDE can also work with many different projects in parallel, offers a rich workbench with a menu line and a rich tool bar.
The mobile IDE offers many special features that are not available in most / any other comparable apps. Bright M IDE can also be used very well together with other IDE apps so you can use the best tool for each development step.
Bright M IDE works very well with the “Hacking & Developing” keyboard of the same author.
List of most important features:
- edit existing Android projects
- create new Android projects from scratch
- calling a free third-party-app to compile the source code and build an APK-file
- install and execute APK-files on your device
- multiple projects
- multiple source directories and jar files in single project
edit and select:
- syntax highlighting
- double touch to select
- auto completion
- move line
- duplicate line
- comment out code / un-comment out code
- highlight occurences
- automatic file saving every few minutes
- full code history
- included Android SKD help in split view (also available offline)
- web browser
- toolbar and file tabs can be hidden/shown with single button
- project settings dialog
- single button to hide soft keyboard
- Eclipse color coding and hotkeys
- file tabs
- open methods
- open files (include wildcard search)
- remember file locations
- go to last edit location
- seach current word
- fast scroll knob
The Bright M IDE Premium key is required to edit files and build APK files in bigger projects (more than 5 Java source files).
If you have any ideas for new feature, comments, problems or you need any help, please use the “Send Questions/Feedback To Developer” button in the app (and not in Google Play) so that the author can reply to you.
Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
It can open, create, edit and save XML files, as well as HTML. It alse validates every input and adds syntax coloration.
Use a long press on any node to bring the context menu. Also default quick action are enabled : simple tap to edit, double tap to add a children.
Axel can read valid XML documents, HTML documents (valid or not), and some compressed formats (APK compressed XML, PList).
Please feel free to contact me to report bugs, request new features or comment this application.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Axel)
[How to run?]
1. Run Explorer app
2. Select Java file(or Share Java file)
3. Select Java Code Viewer
3.Select encoding(menu key)
4.Edit & Save(menu key)
1.Undo & Redo