I prefer the PC version due to the gods little actions and animations but this is fine too. Controls are a tad bit clunky and it crashes every so often but its enjoyable. Better then hearthstone in my opinion.
Only issue I have is that the touch controls can be a little tricky sometimes and have played the wrong cards on the. wrong spot because it didn't always stay in the right spot. Also don't know why when I had to switch to a new phone my game never transferred so I had to start over from the beginning
What the hell your freaking game dosent want to let me play or make an account for security reasons what you think I am a hacker or somthing and I was even looking forward to playing it.
Je trouve que ce jeux est super cool et adictife mais un truc me dérange, c'est l'affichage des pv et attaque sur les perso en combat par moment on ne voit pas combien il leur reste de pv et sa me gêne (c'est sir la case du spawn qu'on ne voit pas très bien).
OK. This game is unique and extremely fun to play. I enjoy the strategies behind different decks. In reality to me this game feels like a smaller area Yugioh Duelist of the Roses & I absolutely love it.
This has been one of the few games ive enjoyed so much im willing to spend money on.
- A major balance patch has been made, in order to diminish the overwhelming presence of certain cards in most decks.
- Buffed some of the class cards for Enutrof, Ecaflip and Sacrier in order to make them more enjoyable.
- Krosmic cards are now limited to 7 per deck at most.
- During a reconnection in combat on a device that has trouble loading the game, animations that happened during the player’s absence will no longer play once he’s back.
- Fixed some bugs and improved several game menus.
CCG Collect awesome Cards, Build your Battle Deck, enter the realtime Wild Arena