Prepare to explore a mysterious manor house and the fog shrouded moors which encompass it. Solve puzzles and search for clues to discover the manor’s secrets and ultimately escape from Darkmoor. This is a point and click adventure designed exclusively for mobile platforms.
The premise of the game is to explore an island and solve puzzles.
Will you uncover the Island's mystery ?
Game available in English, French, German and Spanish language.
This game was created only by myself for 2 years during my free time.
The legend goes that in each generation a child is born, a sentinel, bound to the land of Panmorphia and the four elements that govern it.
The sentinels have the ability to wield each element and transform themselves into an animal that best represents it.
With the use of the amulet they are able to combine all four elements and travel through the aether.
They are called upon for help in times of need.
• Point and click, puzzle adventure game!
• A beautiful world to discover!
• Morph into a cat, bird or fish and gain unique perspective in the world!
• Many items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Dynamic map and notebook that track your discoveries!
• An 'Easy Mode' for those wanting a more relaxed gaming experience!
• A Hint System that gives you the next task and highlights the location on the map!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
Explore a unique world and reveal its mysteries...
"It is visually dazzling, breathtaking, intensely atmospheric and maddeningly unusual" 4.8/5 pocketmeta.com
STUCK? Here is a walkthough video [WARNING, SPOILERS!]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPYI0MZXSU
The lost king, Telvonus, ruler of the ancient keep, now resides somewhere within the kingdom. Find him and discover the Keep’s significance to the now altered world.
Immerse yourself in a world of fantasy. Use your wits to solve puzzles as you explore the three kingdoms. Find items along the way that bring you one step closer to collecting the lost shards. The Cryptic Kingdoms await you.
* Point and click style gameplay
* Fun and engaging puzzles
* In depth story driven adventure
* In game map shows your location
* High definition graphics optimized for phones and tablets
* In game hint system
* In game journal records your findings
* Over 40 items to discover and use
* Beautifully detailed environments
* Auto save position
* Explore the kingdoms of the past!
"An experience you'll be unlikely to forget." (Joystiq)
"Yesterday will sate the needs of adventure game fans." (Destructoid)
"The game feels like a painting come to life." (Strategy Informer)
"One of the best point-and-click adventure games to come along in recent memory." (Gamezone)
The first thriller by the indie studio that created the million-selling Runaway saga!
A psycho is killing beggars alive in New York. A Y-shaped scar forms in the hands of seemingly unrelated people. The press and the media just don't care, so Henry White, a young NGO volunteer, will be the first to investigate the crimes with his friend Cooper. They are two of the three playable characters in Yesterday, the third being none other than the enigmatic John Yesterday, who is dragged into this twisted plot after his memory is completely wiped.
How far will you go to find out who John Yesterday is?
An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
A magnificient visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups. A perfect game for your tablet!
Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
The first masterpiece of Benoit Sokal's adventure game
Before dying, the explorer Emile Valembois tells you about the most amazing expedition of his career. This expedition was dedicated to the crazy "white bird" mystery. He confides to the young journalist that you are, the odd mission of returning to Amzerone in order to bring back an egg that was robbed 50 years earlier…
Legend has it that strange white birds are born and die in mid-flight, without ever landing. To bring this species back to life, you'll travel through enchanting landscapes, from Brittany to tropical forest. You'll have to solve the mystery of these famous white birds…
You are suddenly transformed from journalist to explorer setting out for the Amerzone, chasing down any clues that Alexandre Valembois left you in his lighthouse.
A Point&Click adventure using 360° vision technology in every scene.
The game is not a copycat portage of the PC version but an adaptation for touch screens and mobile platforms.
• The first adventure from the author of Syberia and Syberia 2, Benoît Sokal
• The fascinating treasure trail laid out in Valembois' notebooks
• High-definition graphics and cinematics
• Numerous enigmas to solve
• The varied and bewitching music and ambient sounds
• Voices and texts are available in 5 languages (English,French,German,Italian,Spanish)
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FANTASTIC ADVENTURE GAMES!
Nicolas Eymerich Inquisitor - Book 1: The Plague
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
Atlantis 3: The New World
Atlantis 4: Evolution
Atlantis 5: The Secrets of Atlantis - The Sacred Legacy
Aztec The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold
Dracula 1: Resurrection
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Dracula 4: The Shadow Of The Dragon
Egypt 2: The Heliopolis Prophecy
Egypt 3: The Prophecy
Jules Verne's Journey to the center of the moon
Jules Verne's Mystery of the Nautilus
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island 2
Louvre The Messenger
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Nostradamus The Last Prophecy
Road to India Between Hell and Nirvana
Still Life 2 - Director's Cut
★★★★Played by Millions★★★★
★★★★Top 10 App in 20 Countries★★★★
A mysterious figure appears from behind a burst of smoke, his voice deep and taunting…
"I must say, I can't thank you enough for your generous gift of freedom. I've been hidden away for so long…"
The realization of what you've done suddenly hits. Upon activating the book you've unleashed an ancient curse and unwittingly released the Mannequin: a mischievous adversary who lays a challenge before you.
"Solve all pages of this very book, and you can undo what you have so accidentally done. However, success is highly unlikely…"
Unleash The Curse!
- Tackle 100 unique puzzles in the order of your choosing in your quest to banish the Mannequin.
- Challenge your logic, memory and reflex skills with over 10 puzzle categories.
- Overcome the Mannequin’s fiendish trials as you come face-to-face with him through numerous interactive cutscenes.
- Unravel the mystery by earning cogs and gaining access to the book’s secret compartment to solve the cryptic final puzzle.
For updates, engaging weekly riddles, and more about The Curse universe, visit us at thecursegame.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Developed by Mojo Bones Ltd.
Published by Toy Studio
****Droid Bionic users: Please update to latest Ice Cream Sandwich Android version for text to display properly****
You are a new born baby hacker.
Start hacking grids.
Follow system rules to connect nodes with each other and hack the grid.
Hack the system of L.I.T.I. and Become the GOD.
This game improves your decision making skills , concentration and patience.
In short it makes you a better person.
You can review your locations on a map.
This version does not send your coordinates to the Internet.
Please use these recommendations to save battery life:
1. Do not setup too short location detection interval
2. Do not turn on logging your coordinates when GPS enabled but not available (for instance, indoors).
You can download the server software here
The latest version of the server is MysTouchServer_V1_0_1.
It is possible to use old version (1.0.0) of MystTouch Server
Double click=Double left click
Long press=Right click
It is strongly recommended to use this touchpad within your home network only.