The premise of the game is to explore an island and solve puzzles.
Will you uncover the Island's mystery ?
Game available in English, French, German and Spanish language.
This game was created only by myself for 2 years during my free time.
★★★★Played by Millions★★★★
★★★★Top 10 App in 20 Countries★★★★
A mysterious figure appears from behind a burst of smoke, his voice deep and taunting…
"I must say, I can't thank you enough for your generous gift of freedom. I've been hidden away for so long…"
The realization of what you've done suddenly hits. Upon activating the book you've unleashed an ancient curse and unwittingly released the Mannequin: a mischievous adversary who lays a challenge before you.
"Solve all pages of this very book, and you can undo what you have so accidentally done. However, success is highly unlikely…"
Unleash The Curse!
- Tackle 100 unique puzzles in the order of your choosing in your quest to banish the Mannequin.
- Challenge your logic, memory and reflex skills with over 10 puzzle categories.
- Overcome the Mannequin’s fiendish trials as you come face-to-face with him through numerous interactive cutscenes.
- Unravel the mystery by earning cogs and gaining access to the book’s secret compartment to solve the cryptic final puzzle.
For updates, engaging weekly riddles, and more about The Curse universe, visit us at thecursegame.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Developed by Mojo Bones Ltd.
Published by Toy Studio
****Droid Bionic users: Please update to latest Ice Cream Sandwich Android version for text to display properly****
The first masterpiece of Benoit Sokal's adventure game
Before dying, the explorer Emile Valembois tells you about the most amazing expedition of his career. This expedition was dedicated to the crazy "white bird" mystery. He confides to the young journalist that you are, the odd mission of returning to Amzerone in order to bring back an egg that was robbed 50 years earlier…
Legend has it that strange white birds are born and die in mid-flight, without ever landing. To bring this species back to life, you'll travel through enchanting landscapes, from Brittany to tropical forest. You'll have to solve the mystery of these famous white birds…
You are suddenly transformed from journalist to explorer setting out for the Amerzone, chasing down any clues that Alexandre Valembois left you in his lighthouse.
A Point&Click adventure using 360° vision technology in every scene.
The game is not a copycat portage of the PC version but an adaptation for touch screens and mobile platforms.
• The first adventure from the author of Syberia and Syberia 2, Benoît Sokal
• The fascinating treasure trail laid out in Valembois' notebooks
• High-definition graphics and cinematics
• Numerous enigmas to solve
• The varied and bewitching music and ambient sounds
• Voices and texts are available in 5 languages (English,French,German,Italian,Spanish)
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FANTASTIC ADVENTURE GAMES!
Nicolas Eymerich Inquisitor - Book 1: The Plague
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
Atlantis 3: The New World
Atlantis 4: Evolution
Atlantis 5: The Secrets of Atlantis - The Sacred Legacy
Aztec The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold
Dracula 1: Resurrection
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Dracula 4: The Shadow Of The Dragon
Egypt 2: The Heliopolis Prophecy
Egypt 3: The Prophecy
Jules Verne's Journey to the center of the moon
Jules Verne's Mystery of the Nautilus
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island 2
Louvre The Messenger
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Nostradamus The Last Prophecy
Road to India Between Hell and Nirvana
Still Life 2 - Director's Cut
A sudden crash from the next room wakes you from dreams of magical lands, and sets your heart racing in your chest.
Sitting bolt upright in bed, the strange feeling returns as your eyes adjust to the darkness, focusing on the odd wooden symbols across the mantel of the fireplace. Almost as if something were calling you...
Turning on the lamp, you cautiously get up, moving towards the sound that woke you. This is your uncle's house and though you've been here many times, it suddenly feels very different.
The room is littered with wonderfully strange and interesting artifacts, souvenirs from your uncle's travels, from where he would not say. On the floor lays a small tiled box, broken open. Unfolding the paper nestled within it, you instantly recognize the symbols.
Running back into the bedroom, you examine again the symbols on the paper. They match perfectly those in the woodwork of the mantel, but are arranged differently...
Though your hands are shaking with excitement, you work quickly, rearranging the wooden symbols to match the ones on the paper, hearing them click into place easily one after the other, until the pattern is complete.
Suddenly, beams of golden sunlight burst through the opening in the fireplace, cutting through the darkness in the room. Standing back with a gasp, you look through the opening, eyes wide in awe at the beautiful, magical land from your dream on the other side.
With a deep breath, you step through the opening and take your first steps into another world...
• Beautiful hand-painted graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint system built right into the game.
• Mosaika has been translated into many languages.
The legend goes that in each generation a child is born, a sentinel, bound to the land of Panmorphia and the four elements that govern it.
The sentinels have the ability to wield each element and transform themselves into an animal that best represents it.
With the use of the amulet they are able to combine all four elements and travel through the aether.
They are called upon for help in times of need.
• Point and click, puzzle adventure game!
• A beautiful world to discover!
• Morph into a cat, bird or fish and gain unique perspective in the world!
• Many items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Dynamic map and notebook that track your discoveries!
• An 'Easy Mode' for those wanting a more relaxed gaming experience!
• A Hint System that gives you the next task and highlights the location on the map!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
Explore a unique world and reveal its mysteries...
You can find XON Episode Two here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imagoFX.xone2
and XON Episode One here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imagofx.xonep01
Set within an old abandoned house, the player restores order to the jumbled memories of the last occupant, and in doing so embarks on a haunting journey of self-discovery and reflection.
* 48 cunningly crafted puzzles to solve for free!
* Additional puzzles can be purchased inside the app.
* Hidden collectibles to discover!
* Perfectly balanced difficulty curve!
* New soundtrack by composer Steven Cravis
* Localized for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.
* Quell is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Also supports Xperia Play, and Nyko controllers
* Leaderboards and Achievements, powered by Google Play Services
* Cloud saves (when logged into Google in-game)
* Optimized for phones and tablets
Suitable for all ages, this is an experience that will stay with you long after you put it down.
Note about permissions:
The permission BILLING is used for optional in-app purchases (additional coins or a skeleton key). The ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permission is used only to detect when the phone has no network connection, in which case online features are disabled.
MacGyver is back! In a new, thrilling puzzle game, MacGyver is tapped as the last hope when a computer virus rips through the top secret D.A.W.N Laboratories, trapping its scientists underground. Arriving on the scene, Mac realises it’s a race against time before the laboratory runs out of air and so must make a potentially deadly descent into the complex. Mac works his way through the labyrinth of complex puzzles but-- little does he know-- that an even deadlier enemy awaits him in the darkness.
•Do ‘a MacGyver’ and tackle man-sized problems in a pressure situation.
•Solve the puzzles and unravel the mystery to save the day.
•Challenge your logic, memory and ingenuity with six puzzle categories.
•Official MacGyver Product created in conjunction with Lee David Zlotoff.
•Hours of challenging re-playable entertainment.
•Featuring interactive 3D graphics.
•Bonus rewards for the top players.
•Links to free cheat app for those of weak character.
•A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the game will go to support The MacGyver Foundation.
Download the sister app 'MacGyver Deadly Descent: Official Cheats' for complete solutions to every puzzle.
Visit the official MacGyver site here http://macgyverglobal.com/
You can review your locations on a map.
This version does not send your coordinates to the Internet.
Please use these recommendations to save battery life:
1. Do not setup too short location detection interval
2. Do not turn on logging your coordinates when GPS enabled but not available (for instance, indoors).
You can download the server software here
The latest version of the server is MysTouchServer_V1_0_1.
It is possible to use old version (1.0.0) of MystTouch Server
Double click=Double left click
Long press=Right click
It is strongly recommended to use this touchpad within your home network only.