The only dictionary you need for all purpose. There is no word you can't find
- You can use QDict as a dictionary tool, it support all the 'stardict' format dictionaries.
- QDict support 3 type ways to search: 'Glob-style pattern matching', 'Fuzzy query' and 'Full-text' search.
There must be a SD card on your phone to store 'stardict' format dictionary files and some other data files which will be used by this application.
* We have a huge list of dictionaries which can meet the needs of any language learner.
*There are near 1000 different kind of 'stardict' dictionaries on the link (bellow)
If you can't download the dictionaries from that website, you can contact with me.
*** Guide ***
- You need to download dictionaries at above link.
- Manual install dictionary:
+ QDict support fully stardict format. Download file and extract to .idx, .dict files into a folder.
+ Rename folder to dict name. EX : en_vi folder contains file en_vi.idx and en_vi.dict
+ Note : file name only: a,b,..,y,z;0,1...8,9,_ and non space between.
+ Copy folder to sdcard/QDict/dicts (Path display in settings).
* How to push dictionary:
+ Using an FTPServer application - if you do not want connect PC. (Ex: Mini-FTPServer - You an find in play store).
+ Using 'adb' command.
+ Window Explorer.
* Other app:
+ Text-to-Speech Data
You can find in Play Store
Note: You can find many dictionary for download here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/miq4iveecn5a07n/AAD9WiCXwSaEtAz6uBM7lTF7a?dl=0
* Full guide: http://madman-team.blogspot.com/2015/05/qdict-guide.html
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using QDict and other apps of madman team.