This app allows you to scale system font size from 50% (smaller) to 300% (bigger).
*** Over 1,000,000 Downloads! ***
★ working for Android 2.3 and greater devices
★ scale system font size from 50% to 300%
★ preview the scaled text before applying
★ show a notification icon describing the current font size. An option is also provided to hide it
★ switch system font size via tapping the notification
★ customized the font size scale value
★ Android 4+ only provides 3 scaling values, we provide more
★ for Android 2.3~3.x users. You can add "not working" apps into the ignored apps list
It may not work for all devices. Please try it and let me know (Settings > App log) if it does not work on your device.
You can upgrade to PRO version by purchasing a PRO license from Google Play. PRO version adds the following additional features:
★ no ads
★ unlimited font scaling values
KW: change system font size, change text size, font changer, large font, large text size, small font, small text size
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
IMPORTANT: Because of historical reasons and customer support, the functionality provided by upgrading to Pro inside Real Colors is identical to that provided by our other app Real Colors Pro. So, if you would like the full functionality, you can either use the upgrade inside the Real Colors app OR buy the Real Colors Pro app.
Google Play Staff Pick for both mobile and tablet.
"A designer's must", Miguel Maria Colon del Rey, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate harmonious color palettes (colour schemes) from photos using our unique algorithm
- Automatically generate the color spectrum from the photo
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB)
- Save color palettes in a library for future reference
- Export your color palettes (photo, color spectrum, HEX, RGB and HSB color values)
- Share your most beautiful color palettes
IN-APP UPGRADE TO PRO and get these additional features:
- Automatically generate color schemes using color theory rules: complementary, monochromatic, analogous, shades, triad, tetrad and split complementary
- Export color palettes to Adobe Swatch Exchange file
- Create beautiful wallpapers from your favorite color palettes
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The generator extracts the dominant colors to create a palette. The color distance can be influenced before processing the photo.
Useful for designers and artists who want to store the color scheme of a given scene quickly and uncomplicated for later review and inspiration.
Simple and quick modifying of calculated schemes by adjusting the saturation and brightness is also possible.
You can share the schemes via e-mail and other channels in different formats (hexadecimal, RGB, HSV).
* User Color - Save, Delete
* Full Screen - Brightness(experimental)
Iromihon is a color tool to adjust and to see.
In full screen, it also works as color light (flashlight)
* Web Color Names
* User Colors
Uz Color Palette -Iromihon
Get inspiration for your designs and discover new colors schemas.
Browse RGB colors list with color names
Create and save new RGB colors
Check harmonic and complementary colores
Browse color palettes
Create your owns palettes up to 5 colors
Improve your CSS designs with the HTML and RGB codes.
Compatible with tablets
This app is for rooted devices only! If you don't know what root is then please do not download this app.
This app is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro along with many more features.
If you have any problems and/or questions feel free to email us at email@example.com. We will provide fast and friendly support.
Changing fonts modifies your system files. You should always have a current backup in recovery and know how to restore your device back to stock.
My fonts won't change.
Font Installer overwrites the font files in the /system/fonts directory. To install a font you must have root access and S-OFF (for HTC devices). Some apps use their own font and cannot be overwritten by Font Installer.
Before attempting to install any fonts please make sure you backup your fonts. You should also have a current nandroid backup.
Font Installer needs to overwrite the correct system files. Please make sure you have the correct fonts selected to be overwritten.
If you’re running Android 4.0 ICS or newer, make sure Roboto-Regular.ttf is selected.
If you’re running Android 3.X or earlier, make sure DroidSans.ttf is selected.
If you’re running MIUI, make sure Arial.ttf is selected.
To change which fonts get overwritten open Font Installer and click Menu >> Preferences >> Select Fonts.
How do I restore the original font?
To restore your font to the default system font press the menu button while inside Font Installer, click “Backup and Restore”, and restore the original fonts you had (assuming you made a font backup before changing fonts).
Alternatively, you can choose the accurate font for your Android OS version according to the list below:
If you’re running Android 4.0 ICS or 4.1 JellyBean, install the “Roboto” font.
If you’re running Android 3.X or earlier, install the “DroidSans” font.
If you’re running MIUI, install the “Arial” font.
If all else fails, a last resort would involve re-flashing your ROM or restoring a nandroid backup of the /system partition (a factory reset would not touch the system partition where fonts are stored).
Special characters aren't supported. What's the deal?
Unfortunately we cannot fix this issue. You can install a custom typeface that supports your language or other special characters. First, find the desired font and download it to your SD card. Then, using Font Installer, navigate to the “Local” tab to select the font file and install.
Theme Changer doesn't provide any theme(themefile), you need to download themes by yourself. If theme can not be imported, you can send it to me.
Theme download sites：http://tinyurl.com/kdlzcxw
line, line theme, line free theme, change theme, theme changer
The app uses four color matching strategies:
- matching different shades of the same hue
- adjacent colors which are 30 degrees apart on the color wheel
- complementary colors which are 180 degrees apart on the color wheel
- contrasting colors lying 120 degrees apart on the color wheel
The user first selects their basic color on a detailed color wheel. Then they then can toggle between the four matching strategies.
The app will display up to three matching colors on a swaths page that allows varying the darkness shades till an ideal match is identified.
There is also a handy reference section explaining the theory and practice of color matching.
The Color Match app is fun and easy to use.
Ultimate color palette maker for designers or artists to create amazing color schemes in mobile. You will find visual color wheel and mixing (Itten's or artist's) colour wheel. Pictoria color scheme designer enables you to create schemes based on your pictures or photos. In a daylight you can copy colors from your friend's room)
Equip yourself with brilliant palette generator!
Please, make a review if you like it or write to my email about any issues that you have :) It is my driver to deliver you best app!
- Rule selector popup UI has been improved.
- Header size improvements.
- Image export notification has been added.
- Picture palette export to camera roll.
- Bugfixes and improvements.
- Performance improvements have been made for loading process. See your color palette up to two times faster :)
- Language selection bugfix.
- Menu close on back button.
- Improved wheel view and palette view for different screen sizes.
- Improved non wide screen tablet support.
- Ukrainian and German translations have been added.
- Russian translation has been added.
- Analytics has been integrated.
- Default palettes have been tuned.
- Back button hides app on my palettes screen.
- Palette from photo feature has been implemented.
- Performance optimizations.
- Scale tuning. Tablets are supported.
- Bug fixes for palettes list height and back button behavior.
- Fonts, icons and titles tuning.
- Back button behavior tuning.
- Icon, fonts and splash screen have been changed.
- Double complementary rule has been implemented.
- Triad rule has been implemented.
- Monochromatic rule has been implemented.
- Complementary rule has been implemented.
- Split complementary rule has been implemented.
- Back button handler has been added.
- Dynamic shadow for touch controls has been implemented.
- Value screen click handler has been added.
- Initial release.
- Analogous rule has been implemented
- Linear HSV and Itten's (artist's) color wheel have been integrated.
You can even save the images to use as background colors on your cellphone!
* Tap values and color boxes to copy values to the clipboard.
* Tap the large preview square to copy values or save the color as a PNG image.
* View and copy shades and complementary colors in the lower boxes.
* Save color swatches and view them in the useful drawer; long tap to remove.
* Long tap the lower swatch boxes to view their colour values.
* No notification or pop-up advertisements.
* No subscriptions required.
* No internet connection required.
Web Colour Picker is compatible with all Android 4.1+ devices, including KitKat (4.4). Tested on the Google Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013).
Swipe your finger around the screen to get the color of your choice.
Tap the middle of the screen to reset to white light.
You can use the menu to switch between bright colors and pastel colors.
No permissions required!
When running, the app sets the brightness of your display to maximum. Light emitted depends on the maximum brightness of your screen.
ColorAnalyzer lets you pick a color using the camera and gives you back the red, green and blue (RGB) components and name of the color.
The color under the cross hairs is shown in a continuously updated section of the display. When you have just the right color, click the "Analyze" button and get the red, green and blue components of the color as well as the name of the closest color in the Wikipedia List of Colors.
The color being analyzed is the color you see on the display:
* No flash is used because this changes the color.
* No waiting for auto focus etc.
Note that the color being analyzed is the representation of the color as seen by the camera under the present light conditions. The intensity and color of the light on the surface being analyzed and the properties of the camera sensor has great impact on the outcome of the analysis.
Takes a photo and the color on the center is shown on RGB, HSV and HTML notation. Also looks for the nearest color name and speaks it (needs the Speech Synthesis API to speak Colors). It has a list of more than 1600 color names.
Useful for color blind people, designers, etc.
Due to popular demand, now includes a white balance option!
Can also share recognized colors by Facebook, Twitter, Email, etc.
Who will benefit from the Colors App :
- Android App Developers
- iOS (iPhone/iPad) App Developers
- Windows 8 Store App Developers
- Windows Phone App Developers
- GUI Designers
- Web Designers and Developers (HTML & CSS)
- Students who are interested in learning hexadecimal color codes.
Hex Color Codes written for each Color and its different shades.(Hex code is like : #F1F1F1)
Explore the beauty of Colors & their variations from dark to low shades.