In a world that penetrates our privacy, that governments and commercial organizations can easily follow and read our most private information ThechaT protects your privacy. Here is how it works:
· The messages are encrypted using SSL for communication and military grade AES256 for messages that are pending on the servers.
· Once a message is read by you, it is completely removed from the servers so that no agency can request to see it.
· Messages are never stored on your device's hard-drive, only in-memory, which means that if someones steals your device, he cannot analyze your hard-drive and recover any messages.
· Once you leave a conversation, it is deleted and you don't have to worry giving your device to your friends or anybody else that can snoop around your messages.
Version 1 features:
-Schedule a text message to self destruct at a certain time in the future or at a certain time after it has been opened by the user
-Ability to attach sender's location where message was sent
* SELF-DESTRUCT: When time runs out, the messages are gone forever.
* SECURE: All your stuff is encrypted so it stays private.
* FREE: Send as much as you want, wherever they are in the world.
* ANONYMOUS: Connect with your Blink ID, not your name or phone number.
* CREATIVE: Send text, audio, video, drawings, or photos, whichever works best for you.
Blink is the best way to share off the record and just be yourself online. Why sacrifice privacy just because you’re on a mobile device?
All your stuff is encrypted from the moment you create it until the timer runs out and it disappears forever. So, start living in the moment and have fun with Blink today!
Tell your friends: “Blink me!”
*** We're a small team working hard to make Blink a great app. We will gladly fix any issue you find in the app as quickly as possible. But we can't fix what we don't know about! Before writing a negative review, would you kindly email us at email@example.com so that we have an opportunity to understand and address any issues you see? We appreciate it so much. Thanks! ***
* Twitter: @BlinkApp
* Facebook: facebook.com/BlinkMessenger
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We love hearing from our users, so contact us any time! We read every email we get.