Each time is related to a project that is related to a customer.
- Easy build of a new time
- Ability to pause, resume, or close a time
- Check times
- Lists detailed by customer, by project, by date, with its exports of data and reports
- List filtered by date, project or client
- Set default preferences filters
- Export data in CSV format in the external memory, with reference ID Code or clients and projects of your external database for easy data processing
- Sending data via eMail
- Export and reading reports in HTML format
- Export data in PDF
- Submission of Reports by eMail
- Import customer list via csv file (with sample files)
- Import csv file with project list (with sample files)
- Backup and Restore Database
- Export Database in CSV format
- Sending Database in CSV format
- Widget Home page
Please contact me with any problems or bug reports
Informatica Support Mobile provides effective service request management, including
• Quick Project Dashboard to depict cases waiting on Informatica or that requires your action.
• Easy drill-down to Service Request Activities.
• Personalized view of your service requests.
• Quick Reply option on an activity.
• Real-time updates on Informatica support tweets.
• New product and hotfix announcements.
• Option for calling Informatica Support.
• Watch Support Videos and Support Webinars
• Track Changes requests
• Recent Recommendations personalized for your environment
All the above features are available for Mission Critical and Enterprise customers who have a valid Informatica Support contact.
Other customers can use the App as a convenient way to view support tweets and announcements.
For feedback and issues regarding the App write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org