It helps you to write code:
It supports modern technologies:
It offers an autocompletion support for HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, and Angular
It supports FTP:
You can download a file from the FTP server, send a file to the FTP server, and browse directories on the FTP server.
It allows previewing web pages in application:
Allows you to get a quick preview of your web page. You don't need to open a browser. A JS error console is included.
It supports not only web technologies:
It is small:
Less than 2 MB installation file.
By buying this version you support further development of the editor, and get some additional features :
Line wrap, unlimited redo , autocomplete support for PHP and SQL , syntax colouring settings , quick switch between documents, send file to another app (e.g. Google Drive) .
Full list of features:
- Web pages preview in the application
- Autocompletion for HTML tags and attributes including user created class names and Ids
- Autocompletion for CSS selectors, rules and attributes
- Autocompletion for Bootstrap and AngularJS classes and attributes
- Autocompletion for jQuery functions and selectors
- Autocompletion for keywords and standard library functions for C/C++ and Python languages
- Autocompletion for LaTeX commands.
- Downloading files from the FTP server
- Uploading files to the FTP server
- Browse directories on the FTP server
- Bottom toolbar with most used characters and cursor controls.
- Search and replace, using regular expressions
- Unlimited undo
- Different codepages support
- Line numbering
- Several opened files at the same time
- Hardware keyboard support
- Font size settings
Full version features:
- No adds
- Line wrap
- Autocompletion for PHP functions and variables
- Autocompletion for SQL
- Light theme
- Syntax coloring settings
- Autocompletion in find and replace fields
- Unlimited Redo
- Quick switch between documents
- Send file to another app (e.g. Google Drive)
WARNING! Current version of the editor fully suports only English-like scripts (Latin, Cyrillic, Creek etc.)South and Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern scripts support will be added in future releases.