Manx Songs and Rhymes is an ideal and fun introduction to the Manx language. Based on the highly popular Roie Mygeayrt series produced by the Manx Gaelic Nursery Organisation, Mooinjer Veggey, this is a fun and exciting introduction to Manx. This resource will be enjoyed by parents and children alike but it is also a great resource for those learning the language or who want to find out more about the language today. Download and get singing!
An interactive song book that includes:
* 34 songs and rhymes in Manx with karaoke style text highlighting
* Spoken audio for all songs
* Dynamic English translations
* Dictionary of the key vocabulary and sayings voiced by young children
* An introduction to the numbers in Manx
* Interactive content on pages
Produced by Culture Vannin.
For further information about the language contact the Manx Language Development Officer, Adrian Cain at: