Thanks to this application you will be able to take notes quicker and better. All the program Convention is directly included, so you will not have to use time typing the names of each talk.
You will also be able to take and organize your notes of each talk and record also all the speaker name and attendance.
The application includes a quick way for using the online bible (you will be able to copy and paste the scriptures in seconds). The app also include the songs the will be used directly from the online book song. Yes, you just need your tablet or phone for enjoy the next convection!!
At the end of the assembly you will be able to export or share all your notes and review them.
And cheaper than a traditional book note!!
You don't need an internet connection to use this app. You only need internet connection if you want to use the Bible online feature
There is also an iPad version of this app (Check App Store)
New languages added: English, French, portuguese, italian, german, spanish
tags: Watchtower, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jehovah, notes, assembly, district, jwplayer, AssemblyMate, Watchtower library, Assembly, regional assembly, regional convention, jw.org, jw
⊕ BoardDrive can upload to any shared folder on your local network
⊕ BoardDrive can automatically make a sub-folder for your files before upload
⊕ The sub-folder names that BoardDrive suggests are based on the meetings that were happening when your picture or video was taken
⊕ You can decide which calendars BoardDrive should check for meeting names for sub-folder suggestions
⊕ You can take a new picture, record a video, or record an audio
⊕ You can pick an existing picture, video, audio, or any other file
⊕ You can share with BoardDrive a file from another app
⊕ BoardDrive can upload files in batch
⊕ Support for importing and exporting server configuration. You can export the configuration from one device and send it to any number of other devices to share your settings. This is useful for corporate environments where everyone is uploading to the same shared drive.
⊕ Support for uploading to SharePoint
⊕ Support for uploading to FTP
If you have a problem with BoardDrive, please let us know: http://www.blanklabs.com/boarddrive/contact
New: RV management, Export
1. Phone app uses GPS to fill in house addresses without one button tap. This feature works on phones with GPS capabilities.
2. 'Notes' field on each record provides a convenient and quick way to take detailed notes on things such as contact information, observations, interests, date of visit, etc.
3. Works with 'Speech-to-Text' to minimize or eliminate typing.
Simple to use, It is self-explanatory, having the familiar look of paper records you already use. If you have ever had to go back to a house to get the address, this is for you. It can be used to quickly and discretely keep your H-H records quickly, accurately and legibly while you keep on the go. While you might lose a small paper form, it's not likely you'll ever lose your phone (or put it in the wash) so easily.
Once the app is running, the main screen has four buttons. Tap the "New Record" button. While standing in front of a house to be recorded, press the "Find Me" button. In a few brief seconds, the address will fill in the form on the screen. Tap to check any of the checkboxes to record details such as "Not Home", "Busy", etc., add a name and notes if you like, then tap "Save Record"
All the records are dated and saved in a database list, which is viewed by tapping the "View Records" button on the main/home screen.
Any of the records can be edited. just do a 'long press' on the record you wish to edit, and the form screen will open. Change or add anything you like and tap the "Update Record" button. Even the address can be edited.*
Any records saved with 'call again' or 'not home' boxes checked will be appropriately color-coded in the view list to help quickly determine what to do next. 'Call again' checked records will be made available separately by tapping the 'return 'Visit' button on the home screen.
You can always view your list of records from the main screen by tapping the "View Records" button. The data will remain on your phone unless you uninstall the app, or clear the data from Androids Application Manager (In the Settings menu).
From the 'All records' screen, use the menu > Export All option to create a text (csv) output which you can share via email for use in your favorite external mobile or PC application (i.e.: MS Excel, Access, etc.
It has been tablet-tested, but this is primarily a phone app. Many tablets do not have fast GPS capabilities, as do most of the newer phones.
This app does use a cellular data connection to get addresses from a Google geocoding service by sending GPS coordinates - but it does not send any of your records information, which is treated as confidential. If your device is otherwise protected, your records data will be equally as safe.
In order for the auto-addressing feature to work, your device's GPS must be turned on and you must have a good wireless signal. When tapping the 'Find Me' button, you'll see a pop-up near the bottom of the screen with GPS coordinates if your GPS is working well*. The app sends these coordinates to a map server via the internet (with no personal information - only the coordinates) which then sends the address back to your phone for display on the screen and storage in your app database.
Long tap a record in either the 'All Records' or 'Return Visits' screen to open an editor screen. You may edit anything in the record and re-save it. This is particularly useful for adding notes for each visit.
It can be used without the GPS feature, however doing so will require that you manually enter addresses.
* If you are near a lot line, too far from a property center as seen by the geocoding service, or at an intersection of several properties, an incorrect house number may be captured. Remember that this can be easily corrected by long-tapping the record in the list view.
Assembly and meeting notes taking/voice recording and organizing app. Available in, English, French, Spanish, Italiano, German. Some features,
Voice record talks in the background while taking notes, where both notes and recordings are auto saved. Access bible in your own language while taking notes.
Assembly schedules from year 2000 is available, if you want to digitize your old physical note books.( More schedules till 1950 is coming up)
Direct access to online song book and bible in your language.
Share notes as email with recording and notes attached, bluetooth, sms, viber, etc.
Play any old recordings directly from the app later and listen in the background whiles reading notes related to the recording.
Switch languages anytime you like.
Backup your notes database in the phone/table. Restore it later.(Useful when changing phones).
Record Meeting notes up to 1870, where notes are categorized by month and year.
Delete, edit, manage your notes.
Record Attendance and speakers name.
We provide data entry services if you want to copy your old note book to the app.
Please note that I can't include Our publications like bible and song book in the app it-self since they are copyrighted, hence jw online library access with language support. If you are using an app that has copyrighted material, think twice. App is provided as a try it and buy it basis, if you like the product you can get the yearly subscription for 1.79 GBP. You can try the app for 7 days for free
-Tags: Jehovahs witness, Jehovah's witness, Jehovahs witness notes, recorder. meeting, ministry, kingdom hall, talk, meeting notes, assembly notes, assembly recordings
- User friendly, intuitive interface, most of functions are managed by several clicks
- Separate timers for meeting and for participants
- Highlighted time counter if it exceeds the predefined time limit
- A note, action item, issues can be added by several clicks and then managed in a simple way
- Excel report with meeting notes, who is talkative or silent, and elapsed time collected historically. Can be sent over email to participants
- Participant details, photo can be imported from Phone Contacts. A photo can be also captured using a phone camera or taken from a picture gallery
Did you have an experience in the past where the agenda is to discuss and approve options to replace a broken
non-critical server worth $1,400? And you are arguing with three(3) VPs and two(2) Executive VPs for two hours now
with no resolution in sight and the only agreement you had is to have another meeting on this topic next week?
Or have you had an experience where you and five others have to wait for 15 minutes for a late Executive who called
the meeting in the first place?
Would it be nice if you can track the cost of these meetings and share it with others?
Bleeding Meeting let's you do that and it's even free!
1) Calculates and Display the running and Total Cost of a particular Meeting
2) Calculates and Display the running and Total Time elapsed of a particular Meeting
3) Enter/Calculates the Average Rate per hour for Attendees
4) Allows you to pick 8 unique roles with corresponding rate per hour, from Staff to Executive positions
5) Enter description of a Meeting
6) Email and share the Total Cost and Time spent on a particular Meeting
7) Allows you to Pause/Resume/Reset a Meeting
-Includes all the English songs for the program (no need to bring songbook).
-Includes English Bible so you don't have to leave app to read Scriptures.
-Automatically inserts selected scriptures into your notes as cited text.
-Saves your notes on each key stroke as you type (I don't believe in save buttons. It should be automatic. Why would you NOT want to save your data!?).
-Exports your documents as a well organized pdf
-Handset compatibility (works best on a tablet)
-No data plan necessary
-For stylus support many have reported great results using this keyboard:
PLEASE READ BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Things to keep in mind with regards languages and Android:
1. Android forces me to base the language of the app off the current language of the device. As an example. If you are currently in Japan but want to use the app in English android will force you to use the app in Japanese or whatever language the DEVICE is set to. The language selection in the app is based off of whatever language the device is set to and that is determined by locale (eg: most Japanese phones probably don't have an option for English just like most American phones don't have an option for Japanese. But most American phones do have an option to change the language to Spanish). If the device is set to a language that I haven't translated the app into yet then the default language of English will be shown in the app.
2. Since the Bible has not been revised for any other languages besides English the app will only have the English Bible and SongBook. I don't want to do the SongBook separate from the Bible because it's going to be a pain to maintain across thousands of devices and multiple languages. It makes sense to just bundle them together.
IN THE WORKS
-Syncing across devices....as soon as this is available (https://developer.android.com/google/gcs/index.html) Beta Testers get ready!! :-)
WHAT THIS IS NOT
This is not a word processor. I can't stress that enough. This is just a simple notebook. Outside of that I'm open to any suggestions you may have on how I can make this app more useful for you.