How do you produce professional-looking videos without all of the equipment, time and expense? That's a great question. Now there's a great answer: AnswerStage. It's a new video production app that you can use anytime, anywhere, for free!
All you need is your phone to create videos that you can share anywhere -- your intranet, blog, email, LMS, CMS, customer support, or social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Great for Video Marketing, Video FAQs, Video Training, Thought Leadership or just providing advice to colleagues, prospects and friends.
Here's how it works:
1. Think of questions that are pertinent to your audience. You type them in the way you'd like them to be presented.
2. Record answers on your phone. The AnswerStage app literally "asks" you questions using text-to-speech technology and you record your answer like you're having a video call. It's that easy. If you like your answer, just click save. If you don't like your answer, just re-record it. You get as many "takes" as you want.
3: Add captions (if you want). Your answers are automatically transcribed so you can add captions to your videos. The AnswerStage app includes a simple while-you-watch tool for reviewing and editing captions so you can be sure that they're accurate and synchronized properly.
4: Use the AnswerStage Studio to combine your answers into an "interview" and pick a template for how you want the final video to look. The options include animated introductions, titles, transitions and your contact information presented alongside of your answers.
5. Share your video. You're in complete control of where it gets distributed whether you just want to share it with friends, or colleagues, or post on social networks to maximize views.
Video is the new must-have for content creators and AnswerStage is best way to create videos that are helpful, interesting, timely and cost-effective. And more importantly, AnswerStage leverages your most valuable asset -- your expertise and personality.
- enter and edit questions that you know are pertinent and helpful to your audience.
- record answers anytime, anywhere.
- re-record or do "retakes" of any answer.
- keep an archive of answers to be used multiple times and combined in different ways for different audiences.
- choose from dozens of templates, backgrounds, titles, and animations that make your video look great
- add captions to your video with automatic transcriptions and an easy-to-use captions editor.
- choose to produce your video with just the audio of your answers with the "radiowave" template. (Perfect for when there's bad lighting, distractions or just a bad hair day,)
- Share to just the audience you want -- one-on-one with a prospect, with only people in your company, or with everyone in the world through services like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Best of all, AnswerStage is Free.
What's the catch? There isn't one. We're hoping that you'll enjoy AnswerStage so much you might want a version of the app customized for your company -- with your logo and templates that you design. We can do that. But the basic version is free and there's no trial period or other restriction.
Enjoy being on AnswerStage!