Antarang Foundation envisions a world where every young person is passionately, productively and positively engaged in a career of their choice.
Antarang Foundation's CareeReady program provides core employability skills to youth from low-income communities, further linking them to Education, Employment or Training (EET) opportunities in accordance with their interest, aptitude, reality and personality.
This app facilitates the process of informing students about the Education, Employment or Training (EET) opportunities available and guides them through the process so that they attain a suitable employment.
What does Antarang CareeReady App offer?
Find jobs, internships and vocational courses according to:
- employment sectors
- skills required
- educational qualifications required
- automated CV creation from student's profile
- customized feed for available opportunities
- matching of present skills to available opportunities to identify gaps
- tracking job application
- know how many others are applying for the same job
- know what students with similar profiles are doing
- connect with Antarang Foundation team