Intended as a companion for people that love to spend time in, on and around the waters of the Australian East coast. The NSW Marine Life application is intended as a simple portable field guide for marine creatures. Covering some of the more common inhabitants of coastal waters of NSW with images and descriptions covering the environments each species inhabit and their behaviours.
Discover exciting information in this application, such as:
• 100% Free valuable NSW, Australian marine life information
• Alphabetically listed fish, crustacean, cephalopods, sharks and rays
• Beautiful and vibrant pictures to help you identify marine life
• The days tide times for sixteen locations along the NSW coastline
• Weather and swell information for 15 NSW locations
• Important Contact information for the NSW areas