Do you have problems turning off your alarm only to fall back to sleep? Wake up gently and avoid accidentally disabling your alarm with Alarm Clock Xtreme. This alarm clock and timer includes features that prevent excessive snoozing and get you out of bed.
Customize your wake up with this advanced alarm clock and use it for reminders and timers throughout the day. Set your morning alarm to slowly increase in volume and wake you up gently. Use the extra large snooze button or solve math problems to prevent you from accidentally turning off the alarm. You can even have the snooze duration decrease after every snooze and set a maximum number of snoozes.
Alarm clock plus timer features include: music alarm, random song alarm, gentle alarm volume ramp up, math to snooze/dismiss, shake to snooze/dismiss, auto-snooze, auto-dismiss, time to next alarm, timer countdown, analog clock widget and much more.
The free version is full-featured but ad supported. Try before you buy. Upgrade to the paid version to remove ads. Now integrates with Stopwatch Xtreme to solve all of your timing needs.
To access Knowledge base, ask the community or get support, please visit http://www.avg.com/mobile-support.
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, clock, timer, countdown, gentle alarm, gentle wake up, wake up
Tags : Zombies Live Calculator, Storm8 Zombies Live, Storm8 Calculator, Zombies Calculator Android, Storm8 Android Calculator
The alarm clock uses the Wifi signal strength to determine your position. You will only be able to switch off your alarm when you are close enough to your WiFi router.
Setup video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE7dH1nlQm0
Setup (Get Out Of Bed ) Goob Alarm
1) If you are connected to a Wifi router you will see the current wifi level in the list of your alarms. The range is 0-100 with 100 max strength.
2) Go as close as possible to your wifi router and note the wifi level
3) Setup your alarm by selecting the alarm (short tap on the time) or create a new one by selecting menu - add alarm.
4) Set Dismiss type to 'Run to Wifi' and also select Dismiss Test button. The Dismiss Test button allows you to dismiss at all times ***use dismiss button only to test your setup***.
5) Set the Wifi Strength to the level you were getting close to your wifi router.
6) Set the time + 3 minutes, so you can test and press Done. Enable the alarm by pressing the square next to the wifi level. Press back or home key. Go to your bedroom and wait until the alarm sounds.
7)Unlock your phone and go towards your wifi router, you will see the wifi level changing in the dialog box. When you are close enough you can dismiss the alarm. (In test mode you can dismiss even when the level is not reached)
8)If all works well, deselect 'Dismiss Test button' in the dismiss type settings menu so you can only dismiss the alarm when you are out of bed!
Troubleshooting - Advanced setup – Permissions explained
1) My Wifi router is in my bedroom (or close to it) so my Wifi strength is very high in my bed.
Select 'Run from wifi' in Dismiss type and set the 'Wifi weakness' to a lower level than what you get in your bedroom. When the alarm goes off you have to move away from your Wifi router in order to be able to dismiss the alarm. Combining 'Run to Wifi' and 'Run from wifi' is also possible.
2) When you are tempted to force close the app or switch the phone off while the alarm sounds, you may try the advanced settings to block this (press menu when you see the alarm list).
This is the reason why it needs “CALENDAR EVENTS” permission, it will add 10 calendar event reminders if you force close the app while the alarm goes off. It will only do this if you activate this option in the general settings menu.
3) Not connected to a Wifi router.
If you have Wifi networks but are not connected to them you can enter the Wifi SSID and use the signal strength from that network. You do not need to logon to that network, only the signal strength is used!
4) Wifi will be turned on just before the alarm sounds (if it was switched off). This is why the app needs the “CHANGE WI-FI STATE” permission.
5) The app will add an Alarm icon to the home screen if the alarm is set. This is why the app needs the “MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS”
6) When a call comes in while the alarm sounds the alarm volume will go down. This is why the app needs the “READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY” permission.
7) “FULL INTERNET ACCESS” is needed for the banners (commercials).
Keywords: Alarm Clock (you will wake up)
alarm, alarm clock, timer, countdown, music alarm, song alarm, gentle alarm volume ramp up, snooze, timer, location, GPS, position, WiFi, bedroom, bed, sleep, oversleep, overslept, smart alarm, sleep, night, early bird, morning, wake up, alarmdroid, wake up light, deep sleep, sleep cycle, Alarm Clock Plus Free, Alarm Clock Free, xtreme, Alarm Clock Widget, digital alarm clock, wakeup, Goob Alarm, Good Alarm, Free
Alarm Clock (you will wake up)
Ads free version and latest update: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landak.zombieeatmybatteryfull
Note: Wifi is not managed
UPDATE: You can now use this app as dashclock extension
> Need more info please
The app will turn off mobile data, started a few minutes after screen off. and then try to enable data, in incremental delays. At night (started 0am), data won't be enabled again until 6am.
If you turn on screen, data will be enabled again.
> Does it play well with Greenify / Snapdragon battery guru / Juice defender?
Snapdragon battery guru: not compatible
Using my app, network location is not required
Greenify: compatible, but don't add this app to hibernate list
Juice defender: not compatible
> My incoming chat message delayed
While saving battery, this app try as much as possible to minimize delayed message (chat, or email)
> Is the third screen shot true?
Yes, it is. 3 hours idle after charging and battery still 99%
> My data connection turned off after 1 minutes?
When battery low, data connection turned off after 1 minutes. When charging, data connection will always on
> What is eat some herb for?
It will kill unused applications, only when system idle. Or anytime you want by clicking "Eat herbs now"
> OK any feature list?
- Saves your battery
- Manage mobile data connection using smart algorithm
- No complex settings, all feature activated for you
- Dashclock extension
- Night mode (To turn off: [x] I'm a zombie)
- Minimize delayed message
- Kill unused applications when idle ([x] Eat some herb)
- Kill google services when idle
- Battery statistic to show deep sleep
- Automatic turn off Wi-Fi when not connected
- Kitkat friendly
Currently complete in ZEMB Full:
- No Ads
Birthdays Reminder allows you to be notified about your friends birthday.
You can import birthdays directly from your phonebook or Facebook account. In addition you can add them manually, edit and merge them to each other.
Choose when to be notified for each friend until 1 week in advance. In this way you will have time to prepare the surprise for your them. You can set alarm for all friends or you can easily customize each friend's notification type.
The calendar section will take you up to date about all the imported birthdays. If you don't remember one of your friend's birthday, Birthdays Reminder allows you to search it quickly.
Add the Widget to your home screen to be always updated on your friends birthday!
Last but not the least you can wish them an "Happy birthday!" by calling them, sending them sms or email or (if it's a Facebook contact) posting message to their Facebook pages.
Now you can send your greetings using WhatsApp to all your friends using it!
Don't forget to vote for us and leave your comments and opinions in dashboard!
Apps From The Locker Team :)
P.S. We are working hard on extending the supported languages for Birthdays Reminder. If you want your language to be supported, feel free to contact us.
Small (<200kb), fully configurable and extremely battery efficient WIDGET with clock, weather, battery status, world clock, uptime, network status and much more. Please please please read the description before giving a bad rating! For ANY question or issue send me an email. I cannot reply to comments! If you like the widget please rate it.
- Exclude this from your task killer if you have one
- DO NOT move to SD! Widgets are not working on SD (they will disappear at reboot!)
- Digital clock
- Customizable fonts and colors (for transparent bg set alpha to 0!)
- Multiple layout templates
- Battery status (with time remaining)
- Network operator / WiFi network name
- World clock with timezone support (just add multiple widget and set manually weather/location in the options)
- Current location, date and uptime
- Current and tomorrow weather with low/high, sunrise/sunset, pressure and more
- Next alarm
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
- Click actions with direct alarm setup
- Save / restore settings
- Fully customizable text areas (you can use ANY text, like "current battery temp is #BATTTEMP#")
- I WANT TO OVERLAP LIKE SCREENSHOT: select template "left right" then text settings and increase "big font size" to more than 80 pixels. The clock will overlap. You then need to change clock colors to obtain the look of the preview.
- I WANT A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND: set main color alpha to 0
- I WANT MORE TIMEZONES: add more than 1 widget
- I DON'T WANT THE LAUNCHER ICON: sorry but starting from HONEYCOMB this is mandatory otherwise you will not see the widget in the widget list without a reboot.
- More sizes 2x1 and 4x2
- Next calendar event
- More templates
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION / LOCATION: used for weather/location
- INTERNET: used for weather updates
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for network operator info / WiFi info
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used for backup to SD (PRO only)
- BROADCAST_STICKY: again used to get WiFi state, this is needed due to a ICS bug
More details about the features of Awaken Alarm Clock:
* no advertisements! a free, ad supported app, Awaken Alarm Clock Free, is available with a limited feature set
* text SMS a number if you don't dismiss the alarm within a given amount of time. use to let your roommate know you need to be woken up, to inform your early-morning meeting that you'll be running late, and more!
* call a number either immediately or if the alarm is not dismissed. call your home phone to wake you up if your Android phone isn't loud enough, or phone a friend!
* require that you solve a challenge test before you can snooze or dismiss the alarm. challenges include typing, math, and color picking
* use music, mp3 files, or recorded voice notes as alarms, in addition to the system ringtones
* shake to snooze - snooze the alarm when you shake your phone
* gradually increasing volume gives you the chance to dismiss the alarm before it becomes loud
* name your alarms, allowing them to serve as reminders
* alarms can repeat on certain days
* vibrating alarms
* timeout alarms so they don't keep playing all day
You can use this alarm clock to schedule wake up calls, schedule text SMS for the future, or just as a normal alarm clock!
There's no reason not to have this alarm clock plus there's a free version, Awaken Alarm Clock Free, in the Market! It has ads and a limited feature set, but you can always try it out before you buy this alarm clock.
If you enjoy Alarm Clock Free, there is a paid version "Alarm Clock Pro" with more features: - Set your own song or playlist as alarm - More colorful themes - Built-in flashlight
★ Clock ★ - Gorgeous Green LCD style display - Vertical and horizontal modes - 12 or 24 hour format - Show/Hide seconds - Customizable auto-lock time
★ Alarm ★ - Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons - Multiple alarms supported - 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell - Sound ON/OFF, - Sound volume adjustable - Snooze ON/OFF - Snooze time customizable - Vibrate ON/OFF - Sound Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning - Alarm works even screen is locked or android is in silent mode
★ Tips ★ - Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
Enjoy another free app from iHandySoft!
The main advantage of Simple Alarm is that you can type in the time for an alarm instead of using a selector, pressing arrows or moving through a large list of numbers. You can type the hours and minutes of your new alarm directly in a numeric keyboard in the screen. You can also edit or remove alarms with just one touch, saving a lot of time each time you need to setup your alarms.
Unlike other alarm clocks for Android, Simple Alarm sorts your alarms in the order they will sound next, so you can easily identify which are the tasks you have to do next, if you are using Simple Alarm as a "To Do" tasks list.
If you use Simple Alarm to wake you up, you will be able to wake up gently from your dreams, in a peaceful and progressive way, because Simple Alarm increases alarm volume slowly instead of starting at maximum volume. This way, you can avoid being startled with a strong sound while you are in a deep sleep.
In addition, to keep you from de-activating the alarm and keep sleeping, Simple Alarm has a 3-button deactivation method, so you will need to be really awake to do so. If you want to keep sleeping for a while, you can pause the alarm by pressing a big pause button. As every person has its own preferences and needs, Simple Alarm lets you customize alarm's sound (selecting any ringtone, sound or song in your phone) and pause duration between alarms.
For all the reasons above, Simple Alarm is the best alarm clock in the market, and it is much better than Android's default alarm clocks.
Simple Alarm Features:
● Fastest setup method.
● Alarm enabling/disabling with one touch.
● Set a message for each alarm.
● Alarms sorted in the order they will ring.
● Select the alarm sound you want from all your phone's ringtones, songs and sounds.
● Customize pause duration.
● 3 buttons alarm de-activation to avoid turning alarm off and continue sleeping.
● 1 button alarm pause.
● Wake up gently while sound volume increases slowly.
● Available in English, Spanish, French, Polish and Chinese.
Download "Simple Alarm Pro" to remove all advertisement from the application: http://goo.gl/dOvV2
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, easy, fast, simple, wake up, reloj, reloj despertador, alarma, alarma despertador, despertar, fácil, simple, rápido
An alarm clock (or usually just alarm) is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary utility of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Most use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person has had adequate sleep. To stop the sound or light, a button or handle on the clock is pressed; most clocks automatically stop the alarm if left unattended long enough.
In addition to all the basic functionality of an alarm clock (multiple alarms, snooze, recurring alarms, vibration ...) Circle Alarm offers:
• MY MUSIC :
With Circle Alarm, wake up to your favorite music or ringtone (mp3, wma ...).
• FLIP TO SNOOZE :
When the alarm rings, you can simply flip your phone to snooze it!
• INFO SNOOZE VOICE :
When you snooze an alarm, Circle Alarm says: "Next alarm in X minutes it will be X hours and X minutes."
No more need to check what time it is.
• LONG CLICK TO STOP :
The alarm's stop button reacts after a long click (that way you will never stop the alarm unintentionally).
• FADE IN VOLUME :
The alarm volume increases gradually and gently wake you.
• CIRCLE TIME PICKER :
With the Circle Time Picker interface, it has never been so fast and elegant to schedule an alarm.
And more to discover yourself!
====== CONTACT =====
An idea ? A remark ?
Thank you in advance. :)
====== PERMISSIONS =====
• WAKE_LOCK : Wake the device screen up.
• READ_PHONE_STATE : Handle alarms that rings during phone calls
• INTERNET : Bug reporting only.
• VIBRATE : Make the phone vibrate.
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Read ringtones from SD Card.
old table clock?.
Well Skeuomaia has an app for you. Introducing Night Clock. The only clock app you'll ever need. Bright, Readable and all your favorite settings at a single touch,with
alarm which has option to solve a mathematical problem to stop the alarm,never miss a important meeting again.
- LCD themed display.
- Alarm clock at one touch.
- Option of solving Mathematical problem to stop the alarm or one touch stop.
- It lets you change brightness on a single touch.
- It lets you control if the screen should remain awake or not.
- Lets you open your music player.
- Lets you change the color of the clock on a single touch.
- 12/24 hours format.
- Best used as a Bed time clock,Car dock mode clock and alarm clock.
More features to come in the pro version. Stay Tuned!!
For any suggestions or feature requests please email us and we will get back to you
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Configurable widget on your home screen saves space and many clicks. Multiple settings can be toggled at the same time in a single profile. Possible profiles include night mode, meeting, travel, flashlight, car, battery saver and more. For example, Airplane Mode and WiFi can be turned on together with a single click (good for places with bad reception where there is WiFi to save battery life and to make free calls/texts with apps like GrooVe IP Lite). SADLY IN ANDROID 4.2+(JELLY_BEAN_MR1) AIRPLANE MODE IS NO LONGER DIRECTLY AVAILABLE (the app will take the user to the airplane setting in ANDROID 4.2+). This free ad-supported widget supports single profile only. Paid version without ads is available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mk.generictogglewidgetpaid
All feedback/requests are welcome.
1) Widget does not do anything unless user taps it. This app does not monitor the state of the device, so it is possible to get into situation where the widget is showing the wrong state. For example, lets assume the user configured the widget as a simple Bluetooth on/off switch. Tap on the widget and the switch is now in ON position and Bluetooth is now enabled. Then, if the user manually goes into settings and disables Bluetooth (or some other app disables Bluetooth), widget will remain in the ON position. THIS IS BY DESIGN.
2) This version only supports single profile, but more than one widget can be added to the home screen(s) and all copies of the same widget will toggle together with one click no matter which copy is clicked. As such the user may choose to add this widget on all home screens to save the hassle of scrolling between home screens/remembering which home screen the widget is on. 2 different profiles at the same time are possible by installing both paid and free versions. If you need multiple profiles without any ads on your device, please get the paid version and contact the developer.
3) LED Flashlight works on most devices. Handy in Android 4.2+ right from lock screen.
- Thanks to http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/interface-tutorials/round-switch-button/ for a great Photoshop tutorial on the main image used in this app, which was slightly modified.
You can set an alarm, wich consistent with your timetable and regardless of the days of the week,
so you no longer have to set the alarm every week or day.
This is a free version of the app. Some capabilities are not aviable
!Own ringtones (in paid version)
!Interaction mith position sensor/volume buttons
More in updates:
+Puzzles to turn alarm off
+Optimisations for tablets
+Individual settings for each alarm (in paid version)
A unique alarm clock, one of whose main functions is the option to scan a barcode to disable the alarm.
The flexible alarm clock can be programmed as you like! You can use it as an ordinary, classical alarm clock; program it to recognize any barcode in order to be disabled; or program it to recognize a specific, pre-saved barcode in order to be disabled. You can regulate the number of times the snooze option is available to you and at what intervals. You can even select the freeze mode option, which freezes the application until you scan a barcode or enter text, which leaves you no choice but to get up from bed in order to turn off the alarm clock, which means that the alarm is guaranteed to achieve its goal – to get you out of bed!
- An unlimited amount of alarms.
- A display of the amount of time you have remaining until the next alarm rings between snoozes.
- The option to write your own description for each alarm.
- The selection of any melody on your telephone to sound as your alarm.
- The option to use vibration in addition to sound on your alarm.
- The option to set snooze intervals.
- A selection of the days of the week when your alarm clock will go off.
- The automatic transference of an alarm to the following day.
- The option to set the maximum number of times you can postpone your alarm clock.
- The option to disable your alarm in the same manner as you would an alarm in any ordinary alarm clock application.
- The option to disable your alarm by scanning any barcode.
- The option to disable you rlarm by scanning a pre-saved barcode that the application will recognize.
- The option to disable your alarm clock by entering one of a variety of life-affirming phrases.
- The option to disable your alarm clock by entering your own pre-saved text.
- The option to program your application to freeze mode, which makes it impossible to close the application by force and makes disabling the alarm possible only by scanning a barcode or entering text.
- Comfortable snooze alarm. As soon as you touch the phone alarm sound gets quieter, leave it alone, the volume starts to slowly increase.
Several reviews of our product:
I’ve finally started coming to work on time! I don’t even have to press the snooze button anymore. I use the application in freeze mode and scan the bar code from a can of coffee in my kitchen cabinet. It’s pretty cruel, but at least now I definitely wake up, since there’s no other option than to have to walk through the entire apartment to get turn off my alarm clock.
My trial of this product swiftly turned into regular and active use. Now I only use this alarm clock, since it’s a lot more convenient than the one built in to my phone. I scan the barcode on my tube of toothpaste. I doubt there can be a better way to turn off an alarm clock!
News about the life, development and future plans TrueAlarm Barcode can be found on his page:
Discuss with you TrueAlarm Barcode we are ready on our forum:
And also do not forget to put your evaluation and post reviews, it will be very helpful to us.
keywords: alarm, alarm clock, barcode qr, будильник, штрихкод.
- Simple interface design
Compared with other alarm clock apps, interface of Alarm One is more simple and elegant. Based on the smart settings, it does not require much setting by yourself.
- Smart flight mode
Alarm One would automatically help turn on the flight mode when you turn on the alarm before going to sleep at night. And your cell phone would come back to normal state the next day after you getting up.
- Alarm label helper
You wouldn’t need to fill out the label of the alarm yourself anymore, for Alarm One would label them automatically with “wake-up alarms” or “break alarm” according to the time they are set.
- Know well about your daily routine
If you delay turning off the alarm clock, Alarm One will record it. When getting enough data, Alarm One would provide you with suggestion about your settings, like turning up the sound volume or changing the way it rings.
- Quick Setting of nap alarm using timer
When you want to take a nap, it is so simple that you just need to set a nap alarm using Alarm One’s timer.