== Features ==
- Quickly search for songs.
- Select mutliple songs for an alarm. Wakeify will play a song at random.
- Create multiple alarms.
- Set the duration of the snooze function.
- Set the days of the week for which an alarm will sound.
- Set the desired volume of an alarm.
- Set a time in minutes and seconds for the volume to increase from zero (Volume Ramping).
- If spotify does not start correctly, wakeify will play your system alarm.
== Issues and Limitations ==
Wakeify requires that you have a spotify premium account and spotify installed on your device to play spotify songs. Spotify may sometimes experience technical difficulties that can interfere with the operation of this app.
Wakeify does not support Spotify playlists due to limitations with the Spotify Android app. However, you can add more than one song to be randomly played for each alarm. An alarm will only play one song, each time the alarm is triggered.
Sometimes the Spotify app does not load correctly. Wakeify attempts to solve this by trying to load Spotify twice, before falling back upon your system alarm. However, if your device is playing a sound from another app, it will assume that Spotify has loaded and the failsafe will not work.
If you are experiencing problems, instead of immediately posting a negative review, please send an email explaining what problems you are having and the problems will hopefully be resolved for you.
You have a Premium Spotify® or Deezer® account ?
Nothing is easier with Wake up to music, its attractive design and intuitive user interface :
- Download the application.
- Connects on your Deezer® or Spotify® Premium account.
- Set your alarm clock and select the playlist of your choice.
- You can now listen your playlist in shuffle mode
Internet blackout ? No panic a backup ringtone take over !
Coming soon :
More suitable design for tablets.
Note: if you install it on your SD card, you MUST manually start this app at least once to make Auto Purge works after reboot. Install on internal storage will make the Auto Purge feature works perfectly. It's a restriction of Android system.
This app do the clean job FAST!
Take the "Purge" feature in old Palm Treos back to Android!
Purge the Call logs and/or SMS/MMS older than N days for you. It can keep locked messages.
WARNING: SMS/MMS purging use undocumented API, so it may not work as expected. BACKUP YOUR SMS/MMS BEFORE TRYING IT!! Apps like SMS Backup+ did a good job about it. I take no responsibility for any of your data loss.
Open sourced under GPL v3.
If you got problem, please contact me directly. I can't reply to Market comments.
keywords: auto purge delete old message sms calllog call log
Fixify Free is an application that fixes missing song metadata when using the Spotify Music application. Are you fed up with not knowing which song is playing? This application is for you.
Fixify Free works with any Bluetooth AVRCP device, ranging from the Pebble Watch to your car!
• Send song information to any Bluetooth AVRCP-compatible device.
• Easy to use settings.
• Runs in the background and only when it needs to. This means no annoying notifications or popups and no battery drain.
• Fire and forget. You don't even need to open the application's settings, just install it and you're set.
Setting up Fixify Free is as easy as changing a setting. No confusing menus.
1. Install Fixify Free
2. Open up Spotify Music and go to Settings
3. Enable "Device Broadcast Status". This allows Fixify to identify the currently playing song
4. Restart Spotify
Got any issues? Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
To control Spotify, you will need to change a few settings in the Pebble app.
1. Open the Pebble app and go to Settings
2. Tap "Music" and select Spotify.
Please note: We are no affiliated with Spotify in any way.
Keep track of your pets' molting dates, feeding schedule and a lot more!
- Add description/information about your tarantula pet
- List feeding history, days hungry and feeder used
- Shows molting history with option to add days hungry before the molt and days between the last molt, may help predict/assume when the next molt will be
- Shows a popup notification/reminder of Ts that needs to be fed
- T image gallery, can be used to look back on the progress of your Ts' growth
For a full list of features, please check out the app's website.
HOW-TO: add, edit or delete species:
• From 'My Tarantulas' List, click menu and choose 'more' then choose 'Update Genus/Species List.
- To add species, click the '+' icon at the top right.
- To edit/delete existing, click on the species entry and choose an option from the popup box.
• From Add/Edit Tarantula info.
- To add species, click menu and choose 'Add Genus/Species'.
- To edit existing, select the genus and species then long click the country field.
This software is provided to you free of charge and free of advertisements, I'm sharing this to help make it easier for fellow hobbyists keep records of their beloved eight-legged pets.
If you find issues, please send me an email, I cannot solve your problem by leaving 1-star rating without any comments. Unfriendly comments wouldn't help either, tell me the issue and I'll do my best to solve it.
Please rate this app accordingly, leave a comment and if you like this app, please do share to other hobbyists!
If you find bugs or have suggestions to improve the app, or if you have a feature you think would help, please send me an email and I'll see what can be done.
It's good for drawing lunch menu, todo list, drawing funny things and etc
- Realistic look & feel of chalks, black board and board pens
- Cool stroke sound
- Intuitive user interface
- In-app-billing items for more functions
Check out our hello drawing series.
- Hello Crayons
- Hello Color pencils
- Hello Chalk
This is the notice for updated version of 'Hello' Series and 'Water Color Pencil' app, related to function of 'Image Save to External Storage.'
If you have device with Android JellyBean or previous version, when you save image to exteral storage, image files will be saved to exteral storage folder with App Name and immediately you can show that image on Gallery. (This is the conventional rule of older version of Hello Series and WCP app.)
If you have device with Android KITKAT, when you save image to exteral storage, image files copied on Camera Folder of your external storage. Surely, you can see your image on Gallery. If you got the toast message 'Cannot Save To Camera Folder' when save image, please execute basic 'Camera' app of device and make one or more photo. After that, you can save image to camera folder successfully.
1. Backup messages by apps and read them later
2. Find out which app pushed annoying status bar advertisement, and uninstall it.
3. Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 dialog (pro version)
* Record notifications on status bar
* Record toasts
* Record USSD messages (android 4.0+)
* Record class 0 (Flash) SMS message (android 4.0+)
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
* Group messages by apps
* Sort message by time
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* 12/24 hours time format
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support search
Upgrade to PRO version for more features:
* Backup and share notifications
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (android 3.0 +)
* Show recent notifications on status bar
* Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 (Flash) SMS dialog (android 4.1+)
* Convert dialog of USSD and Class 0 SMS to notifications
* Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages (android 4.0+)
* No advertisements
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0+:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
How to hide USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically? Please be advised that it only works on android 4.1 and above with PRO version.
Step 1. Check "Record USSD" or "Record Class 0 Message) to enable dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check "Hide Dialog" to enable auto hide. Also optionally check "Display Notification", "Enable Viration" or "Enable Sound" to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears directly on the main screen without user interaction and is not automatically stored in the inbox.
It can be useful in emergencies, such as a fire alarm or cases of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
Supported Class 0(FlashSMS) dialog in these SMS apps:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History Pro service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in "help" section of this app.
Game Center provides diverse options for your interest no matter where you are.
Game Center presents you with multiple themes and scenarios of humanized design, allowing you enjoy double pleasure of visual and use. It is the place to discover the best high-quality experience with no malware and no interruptions.
Game Center would be your best choice and you will love it from day one.
We’re always excited to hear from you! Gifts and surprises are waiting for you right here! Thanks for your support and be sure to keep an eye out for more exciting updates.
Recruit varied types of zombies to create your own zombie apocalypse. Make sure no human escapes the wave of undead.
Earn brains and purchase over 70 upgrades to help your horde turn every last survivor on earth.
Humorous descriptions for those with sharp wit.
Automatic saves so your progress is never lost.
Always free to play, no pop-up ads to accidentally tap.