1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
prime essentials of case management
commission for case management certification
american case management certification
nasw case management certification
case management certification study guide
certified case manager exam questions
nurse case management certification
case management nursing certification
We have attempted to ensure that information of this app. is accurate and up to the standards accepted at
the time of publication in the comming updates.
? Macleod clinical examination
? Oxford Handbook Of Clinical Examination and Practical Skills
? Davidson\'s principles and practice of medicine
? Ecg made easy
== PLEASE NOTE: Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Harrison’s Manual of Medicine service. ==
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine focuses on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care. It offers high-yield coverage of etiology, signs and symptoms, physical examination, laboratory findings, and practice guidelines. The updated 18th Edition has been closely reviewed and contains substantial updates and revisions to existing chapters along with the addition of appropriate new chapters.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
•New 18th edition with 200+ new and revised chapters
•Full-color graphics, tables, and charts
•Detailed diagnostic guidelines
•Up-to-date treatment recommendations
•Improved index for easier navigation on your device
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly across all indexes
•‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
•Optimized iPhone 5 and iPad interfaces
Editors: Dan L. Longo, MD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
How It Works:
Current Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web subscribers:
•Install the application to your device.
•Open the application and enter your Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
•The latest Harrison’s Manual of Medicine content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and interested in learning more about Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
We develop short summaries (usually 10-15 pages) of concepts related to teaching and learning practices in the clinical context. Each article within the app is based on evidence and provides insight into teaching and learning strategies in the clinical context. The articles are developed from the ground up by domain experts, making use of peer-reviewed publications and open educational resources to deliver a concise summary of the topic being explored. Articles are comprehensive enough to give you a better understanding of the topic but concise enough to cover in one sitting. However, additional resources are also provided so that you can explore the topics in even more depth.
We currently have the following titles available, with more under active development:
- Peer review of teaching
- Small group teaching
- The Delphi approach for reaching consensus
- Writing a research paper
- Assessing clinical competence with the mini-CEX
- Authentic learning
The Sepsis app by ESCAVO contains clinical information and tools used in the diagnosis and management of sepsis and septic shock. Sepsis is a serious systemic infection that affects over 750,000 patients and kills over 200,000 people every year in the US, at an annual cost estimated to exceed 16 billion dollars. This app is intended for use by physicians and other healthcare professionals who manage critically ill patients.
In sepsis, time is of the essence. Successful treatment hinges on prompt recognition of symptoms, antibiotic administration, and hemodynamic stabilization. Lack of appropriate sepsis management knowledge at the bedside can lead to delayed symptom recognition, serious complications, medical errors, increased treatment costs, and avoidable morbidity and mortality. For this reason, we created this app to provide busy healthcare workers with essential management information based on the latest practice guidelines in a format that is easily accessible at the point of care.
The Sepsis app has been developed on the ESCAVO mobile publishing platform, a platform created specifically for mobile publishing of scientific and medical content. The ESCAVO platform has an intuitive user interface designed for efficient navigation and optimized for mobile devices. The platform features unobtrusive pop-ups that contain secondary details on primary topics, drug administration information, and full references. An indexed search function lets users rapidly locate needed content, and a bookmarking function allows users to save sections of special interest for fast access on subsequent use. Clinical calculators are also supported.
Content updates will be performed periodically and automatically when network access is available, and are free of charge.
Clinical topics covered in the Sepsis app include the following:
- Epidemiology, risk factors and pathophysiology of the systemic inflammatory response (SIRS), sepsis and septic shock
- Definitions and diagnostic criteria of SIRS and sepsis, common differentials and etiology, guidelines on obtaining a focused H&P, and appropriate workups
- Extensive coverage of common causes for sepsis including hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP), ventilator-acquired pneumonia (VAP) and intra-abdominal infections
- Early goal-directed therapy, the STOP sepsis bundle, hemodynamic management, adjunctive therapies, the mechanical ventilation of sepsis-induced ARDS, and other essential management guidelines from the Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC 2012) and the American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Antibiotic therapy including specific guidelines for the treatment of HAP from ATS and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- Information on the diagnosis and management of pediatric and neonatal sepsis including the management of pediatric fever, important differences from management of sepsis in adults, management of sepsis-induced persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN), empiric antibiotic treatment recommendations for GBS infections, interventions in pediatric septic shock, and other pediatric-specific information
- Important calculators including APACHE II, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Score (MODS), the Simplified Acute Physiology Score (SAPS) II, the Sequential Organ Failure Assessment (SOFA) score, the Clinical Pulmonary Infection (CPI) score, the Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index, and others
- Drug administration information for the management of sepsis and septic shock including antibacterial and antifungal antibiotics, adrenergic and other vasoactive agents, corticosteroids and diuretics
- Sepsis Clinical Guide is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap
- The Russian Sepsis Forum (sepsisforum.ru)
- The ED Trauma Critical Care Blog (edtcc.com)
**One new case each day. Presented at 25th European Congress of Radiology in Vienna (03.2013) and in Le Quotidien des JFR 2012 Paris.
The Medimaging Case application is strictly Educational, it is not intended for Diagnostic or Commercial purposes (free app, no ads), but simply for the pleasure of sharing interesting and educational imaging medical cases. You have an illustrative case on your screen, take a picture of it and share it instantly with other physicians and students worldwide.
It’s a sort of Radiology Tweeter.
This App is for radiologists, physicians, educators and students.
1. Tweet your case
The primary purpose of this app is to share your knowledge and experience with physicians and students worldwide by submitting an illustrative and informative medical imaging case.
2. Pocket Atlas
This app will also allow you to build a Pocket Atlas of the most frequent disease states and what they look like on radiographics, ultrasound, CT or MRI.
We all see new cases every day. So be part of it, submit your instructive case. The one you present today from Boston or Rio de Janeiro may tomorrow help a colleague in Paris or Singapore, and vice versa.
It will take you less than 30 sec to share it. All you need is your iPhone's photo function and an internet connection ( Wifi or 3G).
Tip: if you don’t have an internet connection in your CT or MRI environment, you can Save your Case in the usual Apple Photo Album and Send it later when you are connected again (clic again on "Submit your Case" and select the 3rd choice)
ONE restriction. For copyright reasons, don't take any pictures from a book, magazine, poster, conference presentation or any kind of medium which doesn't belong to you.
By submitting your contribution to Medimaging Case you certify that no copyright exists on the contribution or that you own copyright on the material being submitted. Only YOUR own case can be sent to us, the case you are studying in your office, on your screen, right now.
All pictures and commentary you send to Medimaging Case become copyright free.
This Pocket Atlas will grow with your help. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with all of us.
* First of all, Visible patient offers several patient specific 3D modeling. Each visible anatomy is extracted from real but anonymous CT or MRI. User can select among a list of clinical cases the clinical case he wants to discover and manipulate in 3D.
* Secondly, Visible patient allows to rotate, translate, zoom in and out the 3D model of a selected anonymous patient through a classical iPhone interaction with one or two fingers.
* Thirdly, Visible patient allows to have the name of any organ or pathology selected through a double tap with one finger.
Every years, several new clinical cases including pathologies will be added to the initial database.
- Though it is designed for preparing for the clinical part of the royal college of psychiatrists examination of membership, yet it would help all psychiatric trainees, medical students , internists , Psychiatric Nurses.
- Stations are categorized into 6 major categories , that is :
1) Physical Examination
2) Cognitive Assessment
3) Risk Assessment
4) History Taking
5) Mental Status examinations
6) Communication and Information giving
- In addition to a sorted list of all stations and topics to look in
- This is still in early development, any suggestions are welcomed.
- If you have other stations that you would like to add to the app , please send them directly to my email, and i will add it as soon as possible.
- As this is a totally free software , it is Ad-supported, i.e you can support by clicking on the ads.
- Donations are highly appreciated.
RADIANT content can be created by users from their own image library, backed up and stored in the cloud, and shared with other users and groups (subscription required for cloud functions).
Content is organized around a single image as the fundamental component. Multiple related images comprise a series, which allows for scrolling through the image stack. These image series form the building blocks for Cases (related series demonstrating the imaging findings for a specific diagnosis in one particular patient), Teaching Files (topics organized in chapters and sub-chapters like a text book), and Tests (linked questions with associated image series). Cases can be grouped together in to Case Packs, which take only seconds to create, and are perfect for last minute unknown case presentations and focused studying.
With RADIANT, you can create cases showing x-rays, ultrasound, CT, MRI, or any other imaging modality. It is a great way to learn chest x-rays, normal anatomy, and common disease processes, using real, high-quality diagnostic medical images.
Share only what you want to share - your content remains yours and completely private unless you specifically share it with others.
With a subscription, store your own personal library of images and associated content in the cloud, accessible from any Android device you own.
- Pass control to the audience: Connect your device to the projector, but allow an audience member to scroll the image stack from a different device!
- Poll the audience: Distribute an image to other users on a shared network connection and ask them to touch the abnormality. Display the touched locations on the projected screen to see the distribution of answers!
- Sell your own content on the built-in marketplace. Created the perfect teaching file for interstitial lung disease? Post it for sale!
...and much more!
The subscription version of this app (with a 7 day trial period) supports following billable codes:
* ICD-10 (CM, CA, WHO)
* ICD-9-CM Procedure Vol. III
* CPT® (coming soon!)
The IMO® Terminology Browser provides clinical users a way to capture and code diagnoses or procedures without altering the language they would normally use. It speeds up the coding process, reduces unnecessary physician-coder communication, and results in fewer rejected claims. More information is available at www.e-imo.com
IMO® Problem (IT)® naturally provides clinicians the language necessary to capture their care intent in clinical terms, while also providing the best billable ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes. IMO® Problem (IT)® solves the complication of forcing clinicians to remember and use the often awkward and cumbersome billing dictionaries of ICD-9-CM or ICD-10-CM coding language when documenting in clinical situations.
In a similar fashion, IMO® Procedure (IT)® provides resolution in capturing the clinical intent for procedure orders from health care providers, and in return provides standard code set maps, HCPCS, ICD-9-CM Volume 3 Procedures, and SNOMED CT® codes.
All content is kept current though monthly releases, following editorial guidelines. We also accept user input to improve our content.
The IMO® Terminology Browser digital subscription is $9.99, monthly, auto-renewable. You get a 7 day trial period after purchasing the in-app subscription. Payment will be charged to your Google Play™ account only after expiration of the trial period.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month (unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period) and your credit card will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period through your Google Play account.
You can turn off auto-renew at any time after purchase from your Google Play settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Google Play™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Medical guidelines in a concise, easy to read and retrieve quick-reference format.
The only clinical practice guidelines app you will ever need…
Choose from thousands of medical guidelines representing all of the main clinical specialties and most well-known medical associations in the world. These are official society guidelines, condensed into a quick reference format that is current, practical and portable.
WE CURRENTLY OFFER OVER 2600 FREE CLINICAL GUIDELINES TITLES
FREE APP FEATURES
-2,600+ complete medical guidelines summaries
-Official recommendations from respected medical associations
-Easy navigation to critical information
-Full text search
-Online and offline functionality
-Adjust text size, font, and color for easy reading
-Share, store and annotate frequently accessed guidelines
PREMIUM GUIDELINES FROM MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS
-Quick reference format with key points, treatment, management, prevention and more
-Well illustrated algorithms, charts and medical tables
-Comprehensive drug information
-Access on multiple devices - web and mobile apps
GUIDELINES FROM THE FOLLOWING SOCIETIES
•Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
•American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
•American Heart Association (AHA)
•American College of Cardiology (ACC)
•The Endocrine Society
•American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
•American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)
•American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
•American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
•American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
•American Diabetes Association (ADA)
•American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
•American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
•American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
•American College of Physicians (ACP)
EXAMPLES OF PREMIUM TITLES CURRENTLY OFFERED
•Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
•Community Acquired Pneumonia
•Urinary Tract Infections
•Primary Care of HIV Patients
•Fever and Neutropenia
•Antiretroviral Agents in HIV
•Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections
•Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
•Lipids and Lipoprotein Disorders
•Androgen Deficiency Syndromes
•Diabetes Algorithm for Glycemic Control
Allergy and Immunology
•Exercise Induced Bronchoconstriction
Cardiology / Pulmonology
•Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
•Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
•Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
•Antiemetics for Cancer Treatment
•Low Back Pain
•Diabetic Neuropathic Pain
Gastroenterology and Liver Disease
•Irritable Bowel Syndrome
•Acute Liver Failure
• Infiltration for Abdominal Surgery
•Complicated Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
THE PERFECT MEDICAL APP FOR:
• Physicians, Nurses and Pharmacists
• Medical Students
• Clinical trials and Researchers
• Educators and Healthcare Quality Managers
Guideline Central customer support is available to help get your app up and running.
• Contact us via email at email@example.com
• Visit our website at https://www.GuidelineCentral.com
• Contact us via telephone at 1-410-869-3332 M-F, 8:45am-5:00 ET (US)
PLEASE NOTE – Application requires a current paid subscription to the online 5-Minute Clinical Consult service.
ABOUT 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT 2014:
The latest update to 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions found in everyday practice. Search this best-selling reference by disease or symptom, then jump to each entry to easily find just the information you need – all without an internet connection.
**Unique bonus features include 200 pediatric disease topics from the latest edition of 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and McGraw-Hill Medical’s Diagnosaurus®, a best-selling application with over 1,000 differential diagnoses.**
• 900 updated topics, 20+ new to this update
• New diagnostic and treatment algorithms
• Evidence-based designations for proven treatments
• Full-color images of dermatologic conditions
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
Editor-in-Chief: Frank J. Domino, MD
Associate Editors: Robert A. Baldor, MD; Jeremy Golding; Jill A. Grimes, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, McGraw-Hill Medical
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Test your radiology knowledge with a selection of 50 real clinical cases (this lite version contains a small sample of just 5 cases). All types of imaging are included but there is a strong focus on plain x-rays and CT.
Each case consists of one high quality radiological image, a 'Best of 5' question (where you can select the most appropriate diagnosis for the case from the 5 available options) and an answer page with important image findings and some background information about the correct
This app is useful for anyone who needs a better understanding of general radiology but is particularly
aimed at medical students. You will learn to 'Spot Diagnose' a host of classical medical presentations as
seen in radiology. This is knowledge that clinical staff in many areas of medicine need and use on a daily basis and will also help to prepare you for exams.
As you work through the cases, your score is automatically calculated to give you some idea of well how you are doing.
The SPOT Dx series of apps are designed to help you, the healthcare professional, develop skills
for making a quick assessment of clinical data and to arrive at the appropriate diagnosis without delay!
Look out for other SPOT Dx releases coming soon, visit our webpage at: www.knightmair.co.uk
For response to comments/reviews posted here on the Android market, please visit our website.
Medical, Clinical, Doctor, Physician, student, healthcare, Radiology, radiologist, Imaging, Diagnosis, diagnose,
radiography, x-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, fluoroscopy, quiz, question, test, exam, examination, final, board,