The anti-anger app as your anti-anger coach. Or also: The "digital trouser pocket approach".
For everyone who wants to be less annoyed and would like a 24/7 companion for this.
The world is full of offers of conflict, and most of the time we react with anger. However, this anger is often unfavorable because it changes little, but we often waste energy and time pointlessly. Not anymore. Because no matter what annoyance you are dealing with - whether professional or private, whether new or old, whether big or small: the app takes away your annoyance. More precisely: You remove it with the help of the app. The five central areas of the app:
1. First Aid Kit: For those who want to get themselves down real quick.
2. Case studies: For all those who want to orientate themselves on concrete everyday situations.
3. Terms & Concepts: For everyone who wants to understand the basics of anti-anger skills.
4. Online courses: For everyone who wants to build up new anti-anger skills in a targeted and systematic manner (planned)
5. Coaching & Co: For everyone who not only wants to look at their topics digitally but also in dialogue.
In addition, the app offers other useful functions: The "Search" allows quick access to the information you want. The "Formats, media, tools" tile lists all content sorted alphabetically. And the "Workshops" section gives you information about current dates and training opportunities.
After you have bought and downloaded the app, a field for registration (name, email address) will open. A short time later you will have full access to all content. If you are not sure whether you want to buy the app, you can test the web version of the app for four weeks by following this link: https://anti-aerger-app.philipp-karch.de.
Trouble was yesterday!
With the anti-anger app.