Anti-Theft Screen Lock, an app for Android™ is an application that will detect who tried to unlock your device.
Why to use Anti-Theft Screen Lock?
Other application will try to prevent other stalkers from getting into your phone. But, what if you want to know who tried to unlock the device. What if you want to know, who want to steal your confidential data from your phone? That is where Anti-Theft Screen Lock comes to the picture.
How it works?
• Anti-Theft Cam: When someone tries to access your device and enters wrong lock screen password/pin/pattern, Anti-Theft Screen Lock will capture the image of the intruder/thief --who tried to steal your data from your phone-- using the front facing anti-theft camera.
• Anti-Theft Alarm: You can set an alert buzzer, that will ring the phone when someone enters wrong password/pin/pattern to access your device on the lock screen.
• When you unlock the phone, the application will inform you that “Someone tried to unlock your phone.” with notification and provide you the image of the stalker.
• Capture image of the thief using device’s front camera.
• Set number of failed password attempts allowed.
• Use the display of the phone as selfie flash and capture batter image of the thief's face in low light condition.
• Hide images stalkers/thief from the gallery and file manager captured using the anti-theft cam.
• Play alert tone when intruders detected.
• Widget to lock the device without using the power button.
• Prevent access to the application settings by enabling PIN. unlock or 1-Touch unlock.
• Stealth mode to hide the application from application drawer and protect your device like ninja!!!
Note: Deactivate Device Administration for Screen Lock before uninstalling.
Note: Pro version without ads and many more unlocked features will release soon. Support our development by buying pro version when it gets released.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Join our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/3/communities/110710829459322309336
Join out Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/antitheftscreenlock/