This is you can do with this app:
* An Insanity workout virtual calendar, order by month and week, so you will know the workout you have to do each day.
* You can mark the workouts in the calendar when you finish them as "workout done"
* You can save your Fit Test results
* You can compare your Fit Test Results through all Program (table with results stats)
* Share your Fit Test Results with your friends
* Share the workout you are doing with your friends
* You can do the Insanity Workout Program as many times as you want.It allows you save your results of all the times you do the all Insanity Program.
Dedicated to all people that love Insanity Workout Program as much as I do! :)
INSANITY® is a registered trademark of Beachbody, LLC. This is not an official app. It was made by a fan.
Score whitetail deer, blacktail deer, mule deer, or American elk. Must have for hunting season!
**** ScoreMyRack Premium includes score saving and photo tagging! It's like a hunting trophy case in your pocket!
v1.2 - Added Mule Deer and Elk
Generate Location-Based Hunting times Prediction
Location matters and it matters most when you want to know when to hunt or know where to hunt. With Hunt Predictor’s GPS location-based prediction, you will get the most advanced detailed 5 day hunting prediction hunt forecast for deer, turkey, or waterfowl to help you identify when your favorite game is on the move.
Best Times Graph
You know the day and you know the location of your next hunt, now analyze the best time to catch your favorite game. Utilize the latest technology in prediction algorithms on an easy to use Go Hunt or Stay Home graph. Increase your hunting efficiency and stay ahead of the game.
Analyze Hunting Times Prediction Details
Get serious about your hunt and analyze the in-depth prediction analysis to form your own opinions. Quickly review hunting times prediction scores on one or more variables such as lunar phase, barometric pressure, wind speed and much more!!
Plot Your Locations
The location of you favorite hunting blind can be miles from the nearest address making it difficult for many mapping systems to find your location. Now with a simple double tap on Hunt Predictor’s optimized map, you can zoom in to the exact GPS latitude and longitude of your favorite hunting blinds to quickly add your locations to get location based weather and prediction data.
Manage Your Data
The easy to use location dashboard gives you the ability to quickly modify the characteristics of each hunting location. If you are currently a Sportsman Tracker™ user, you can quickly import your locations without leaving the app giving you consistency with all of your information at Sportsman Tracker™.
Some times good old fashion weather data is all you want. Now get it for all your locations without switching apps or searching the web.
View Sun/Moon Best Times
Solunar theory or the use of a lunar phase calendar is the time tested method for many hunters to predict game movement. With Hunt Predictor not only do you get detailed lunar based predictions but with one quick swipe you have access to traditional solunar theory data such as moon illumination, moon phase, sunrise and sunset times all in one screen.
IDEAL USER: Any hunter that wants the ability to predict wildlife movement to increase the odds of a successful hunt.
Legends of the Fall RangeFinder was developed by hunters, for hunters.
RangeFinder is a shot drop compensator that is optimized for bow or gun hunters shooting from an elevated position, across semi-level terrain at distances under 60 yards. Accuracy quickly degrades over longer distances or on steep inclines or declines.
It helps compute target data to compensate for the increased height above the target, which tends to cause shots to be placed high.
With RangeFinder, you can place more accurate shots without the need for a costly rangefinder. Due to the effects of gravity, the steeper the angle of the shot, the greater the need for RangeFinder's uncanny ability to help you calculate the shot.
• Shot drop compensation for shooting from an elevated position
• RangeFinder displays actual distance, compensated distance and shot angle
• Works great for gun or bow hunting
• Save up to 5 stand locations (name and stand height)
• User Guide that shows aiming techniques and tips for accuracy
• Display distances in imperial or metric values (yards or meters)
Look for more Hunting and Outdoor-related apps from Hunt Geek!
We value your feedback and feature requests. Please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Hunt Geek online at http://www.HuntGeek.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunt-Geek/304026146353
Disclaimer: Neither Hunt Geek, Inc. or Legends of the Fall assumes any legal responsibility for misuse of this app or complications arising from its use for a specific purpose. Range Finder calculations are approximations, and are based on geometric data comprised of information such as treestand height, aiming angle and accuracy, as well as assumption of level ground. Values presented are quite accurate, but not guaranteed.
- Integrated with SportsmanTracker.com and Hunt Predictor (uses same login)
- Fishing Best Times with Notifications!
- Buddy Tracking (See where your buddies are at)
- Tidal Charts
- Weather Forecast
- Detailed Weather Forecast
- USGS Water Data and River Flow Rates
- Save Your Private Locations
Fish Predictor is more than just a best times fishing calculator. Fish Predictor has full tidal information as well as coastal water temperatures and wave patterns. If your a river fisherman, Fish Predictor pulls from the USGS water database of lakes and streams to give you river flow rates and water temperatures for thousands of inland fisheries.
Fish Predictor's Buddy Tracking system allows you to keep track of your buddies when you're out fishing different boats or separated by site. See where they are on the map. Also, switch to split screen preview, and it shows your camera view and places their icon in realtime view. Pretty sweet for a FREE app!
Also use fishing notifications to alert you when you should be out on the water. It lets you choose between several different levels of notifications -- depending on how often you can make the trek to your favorite fishing hole.
Fish Predictor is fully compatible with Sportsman Tracker. At SportsmanTracker.com you can manage all of your fishing and hunting locations. It ties all of your valuable data into one collection. So whether you need weather and quick prediction out on the lake, or you need to strategize with waypoints on your laptop, Sportsman Tracker and Fish Predictor will get the job done!
These wild game calls can be played simultaneously allowing you to create a more realistic sound sequence. To make a call more dominate or aggressive press it two or more times. This works really good with Sparring and Rattling.
Each call has a corresponding Tactics section to help you learn what each means and how often they should be used in the woods.
Moon phase data gives you the upper hand on when deer activity may increase. For many years researchers have analyzed the relationship of wildlife changes during different phases of the moon and found an overall increase in activity during a NEW and FULL moon.
An important factor in any successful hunt is knowing what call to use during certain times of the year. Use "Calling The Rut" section as a guideline for effectively calling whitetail's during the rut.
GPS data allows you to know your location, altitude, speed and direction with accuracy displayed.
Designed with hunters in mind!
In the free version of this app the range is limited to 800yd / 732m.
- G1 - G7 drag calculation functions
- Full external elements used in calculations
- Laser Range Finder (LRF) support
- Spin drift and Coriolis effects calculation (PRO version)
- Truing (PRO version)
- Integrated MIL dot calculator
- Separate click values for Elevation and Windage
- Integrated range estimate tool
- Log Book (DOPE)
- Kestrel Bluetooth integration (PRO version)
- Laser range finder integration (e.g. Fotona Metrix) (PRO version only)
- Works in metric or imperial units
- Range is limited to maximum of 800 yards in free version.
- MILDOT USArmy, MILDOT USMC, NightForce MOA reticles
Languages: English, Italian.
This is a FREE version of Sniper Calculator.
Sniper Calculator PRO is now available on Google Play:
You can find out more about our products on our websites:
PES and PES Server: http://pes.milsistemika.com
Extended defence product family: http://www.snt-defence.com/
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/milsistemika/
Recommended by Appgovideo.com: http://www.appgovideo.com/
Easiest and most effective Golf GPS for Android! You Get:
* A GPS Rangefinder with accuracy rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* A Birds-Eye view of the hole you are playing on ANY COURSE IN THE WORLD.
* Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Easily plan multiple shots by tapping more than once.
* Saves battery by turning off GPS in between holes.
* Press the bottom button to start measuring how far you nailed that ball down the fairway!
NO clutter or unnecessary features. This app gives you all the information you need to take a few strokes off your game.
Uses advanced GPS distance algorithms for the most accurate range finding. Tried and tested on the golf course, this app will help you bring your game to the next level without breaking the bank on an expensive rangefinder. All of the accuracy without the cost.
Google Maps will let you easily see all course markers and obstacles. Measure the distance from yourself to any point with only one tap. Tap again and measure the distance from that point. Easily plan out all of your shots and knock a couple strokes off your Golf game.
* Measure multiple distances to plan out your shots
* Zoom back to your location with one tap
* Easily clear all measurements
* Turns off GPS when in background to save battery
* Switch between Yards, Feet, Meters, Miles, and Kilometers
* Easily find how far you hit the Golf Ball with the bottom button.
This rangefinder uses GPS technology to quickly and accurately find the distances that you need to keep your golf game on the fairway.
HuntStand was carefully designed to work in both online and offline environments. Using this app you will have access to offline weather and maps of your hunt areas.
Our app's interface is simple, yet powerful, and puts many useful tools right at your fingertips.
Create an account and gain the ability to sync Hunting Area maps with HuntStand.com, view and edit maps using advanced on-line mapping features, share maps with friends, and sync maps with other devices.
HuntStand features our revolutionary patent pending HuntZone technology. The HuntZone scent tool shows wind speed, direction, distance, and time in the most streamlined and efficient way possible. You can “slide” through wind forecasts and view the effects on your desired hunting area. The HuntZone tracks where your scent will be both at specific time and throughout your hunt, allowing you to plan accordingly.
Fully map your property using 43 easily discernible custom icons including game sightings, scouting marks, stands, as well as numerous important objects of interest. Attach notes to your icons and sort them by time and type.
Be aware of distances and area measurements using our advanced measurement tools. Our app will give you extremely accurate map-based distances in feet, meters, and yards and area measurements in acres.
Have access to highly detailed weather and solunar information including a current weather page, (with useful charts) a 72 hour forecast, and a 5 day outlook.
Customize various features on the app's Settings page and read useful tips and hints on how to use the app offline and how to maximize your time in the field.
HuntStand, powered by TerraStride, will revolutionize the way people hunt and operate in the outdoors.
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
It allows you to plan a workout of any difficulty. The workouts are united into programs, thus you can plan your progress to become stronger, burn excess fat or acquire the muscle mass you need.
The app lets you write down your own workout program and offers a selection of built-in programs.
As Benjamin Franklin once said: If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!
1. Creation of workout programs including cycles and separate workouts.
2. Detailed set planning. You can plan weight, number of repetitions, rest, execution time and other parameters for each set.
3. Writing down of the workout results, comparison of the achieved figures with the target ones. Deviations from the plan.
4. Exercise base containing 500+ exercises. Videos and description of the exercise technique.
5. Support of supersets of any difficulty, out of 2-3 and more exercises and any number of sets within the superset.
6. Workout player that will allow you to follow the pre-set exercise sequence and add any exercises not included into the plan.
7. Sound and vibration notification on the start of the set at using of the workout timer.
8. Keeping of record statistics in the workout exercises.
9. Calculate of each set tonnage and the whole workout. Keeping of the exercise tonnage statistics.
10. Synchronization with your google drive to create back-up copies of your data. Synchronization may work in a fully automated mode.
11. Support of data versions and change rollback. You can change your workout plans and rollback the changes where necessary.
Get more results from working out with the app!
There is no advertising in the app. However, there are a couple of modules the access to can be purchased. The modules will give you even more feedback from your workouts and simplify the data entry. The following opportunities can be opened:
1. Body parameter measurement. You can monitor improvement of your figure. Each measurement can be linked to a specific place in the workout program so that you could see the workouts giving the best results.
2. Body fat percentage calculator. The calculator makes it possible to calculate your body fat percentage without any complicated devices, just measuring fat layer thickness in several places.
3. Workout timer. You can follow the pre-planned workout from set to set complying with the rest and exercise execution periods established by the program. Timer serves as additional motivation as it won’t let you have more rest than planned.
4. Tools for quick exercise set creation. You’ll be able to create, for example, a set pyramid in just a couple of clicks. Fill-in the results for the toughest set and the app will create all intermediate sets automatically. Not only pyramids can be created but also other workout organization schemes (5x5, 3 workout sets, wave).
5. Tools for easy workout difficulty modification. For example, you can create a plan for the week, copy it for the following week and automatically add percentage to the training weights of a selected exercise. Thus, you can easily create workout plans for the months to come.
Note: Purchasing the modules you support the team creating this app and help upgrade it. If you find the app useful buy the built-in modules to support us.
Like the app?
If you like the app put a 5 star mark and +1 so that more people could find it.
Simply program your tree stand location and it will use your phone's GPS to guide you back with Google Maps. Remember to calibrate your internal compass and you will be able to use real time visual and audible cues to guide you.
This is suitable for all hunters using a tree stand to hunt any time of game;
This application relies on a GPS fix as well as Google Maps in order to function correctly. Also ensure your phone is in silent mode when approaching your stand unless you want to clear the bush of all potential game!
Live turkey sounds, hunting tips and tactics, turkey sound ringtones, instructional videos and much more.
The National Wild Turkey Federation’s Turkey Hunting Toolbox is full of amazing features:
• Turkey sounds recorded from live wild turkeys
• Exclusive turkey sound ringtones
• Valuable turkey hunting tips and tactics
• Easily calculate the score of your wild turkey
• Wild turkey subspecies photos and descriptions
• Links to the various state wildlife agencies that regulate hunting
• Wild turkey subspecies range map
Turkey sounds recorded from live wild turkeys
Improve your turkey calling by listening to 12 different live turkey sounds and two commonly used locator sounds.
Watch videos of champion turkey callers and call makers offering tips that will make you a better hunter. The videos cover a number of topics, including “Run a box call like a champ,” “Using locator calls,” “Improve your setup to improve your odds of bagging a turkey” and more.
Exclusive turkey sound ringtones
Show your turkey hunting pride by getting exclusive access to two NWTF turkey ringtones.
Learn great turkey hunting tips and tactics
Get instant access to a ton of great turkey hunting tips and tactics. Since internet service is not required for this feature, it will always be at your fingertips – even in the woods.
Easily calculate the score of your wild turkey
Punch in four simple measurements and the app will calculate the score of your turkey based on the NWTF Wild Turkey Records requirements.
If you have an internet connection, you can even search the NWTF Wild Turkey Records to see how your bird would stack up.
Easily identify the different wild turkey subspecies
Ever wonder how an Osceola and Eastern wild turkey differ or what sets a Merriam’s apart from a Rio Grande – this app will show you the differences. As well as provide a map showing the geographic distribution of the various subspecies.
Quick links to the state wildlife agencies that regulate hunting
Planning a turkey hunt? This app can take to right to the various state wildlife agencies to check out the regulations, season dates and license costs.
Get involved with the NWTF
You can even use this app to help you sign up for an NWTF membership, find banquets or local events and keep up with the turkey talk on the NWTF’s Facebook page.
About the NWTF
The NWTF is the leader in upland wildlife habitat conservation in North America and was a driving force in restoring wild turkeys, which now number more than 7 million.
The NWTF and its volunteers, working closely with wildlife management agencies and other partners, have invested $372 million and conserved 17 million acres of habitat to benefit wild turkeys and countless other species.
The NWTF also works to preserve our hunting heritage and its dedicated volunteers introduce about 100,000 people to the outdoors every year through NWTF programs.
It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the whitetail hunter. With GoHunting! the outdoorsman can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, and type of deer sighted during your hunts. All at the point of the sighting.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you saw , where and what conditions were like for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go hunting you can analyze your past sightings for the best places to hunt given the current date and conditions.
Plot this data on a map to see their relationship to one another and success potential. Top sighting locations are identified automatically on the map. GoHunting! also allows you to save stand locations and analyze their potential given current conditions. You can also record shots and their results.
Like to scout to improve your chance of success? Record the location of rubs, scrapes, trails and other sign and display them on a map to determine potential hunting location.
Shed hunters can use the app in the spring to keep track of all your finds. Use the tools to increase how successful your shed hunting trips are.
Visit http://ei-sor.com for more information.
We also have a desktop version available. Visit our website, and check out The Sportstman's Toolbox. The Toolbox allows you use all the information from the mobile app. Toolbox has many more reporting features, and will allow you to graphically view the information from all your hunts.
Found the perfect hunting spot, but worried that you'll never find it again? Track a deer, and want to know the fastest way back to the car? Scouting for next season, and want to make sure to get back to your blind or tree stand the morning of opening day in the dark? TrackBack - Ultimate Hunter gets you back to your location, quickly and easily!
I originally created this app for me to use personally on my "new" Android smartphone when deer hunting. When I scout over the summer and into the early fall, I find many places that I want to try out on opening day of deer season and the days that follow. Unfortunately, finding those spots early in the morning, in the dark, became too hard for me. Either that, or I would walk out and find other people sitting where I was planning on hunting. So, still in the dark, I would have no clue where else it was that I had scouted to sit. So, I created TrackBack - Hunting Edition.
Now, after a total revamp of the original app, I give you TrackBack - Ultimate Hunter!
- Satellite/Map views
- Save unlimited points
- Custom waypoint names
- Custom notes for each waypoint
- Add Pictures to each waypoint
- Add a Sound Recording to each waypoint
- Email/message your waypoint info (along w/ pics/audio) to any contact in your phone
- Use Google Navigation to "drive" you as close to your saved waypoint as possible
- Backup your waypoints, photos and sound recordings to Dropbox so you can easily move them when you get a new phone!
- Use as a Car Locator
If you have a questions or concerns about the app, please talk to me first. I will do everything in my power to come to a solution that works for both of us!