This is you can do with this app:
* An Insanity workout virtual calendar, order by month and week, so you will know the workout you have to do each day.
* You can mark the workouts in the calendar when you finish them as "workout done"
* You can save your Fit Test results
* You can compare your Fit Test Results through all Program (table with results stats)
* Share your Fit Test Results with your friends
* Share the workout you are doing with your friends
* You can do the Insanity Workout Program as many times as you want.It allows you save your results of all the times you do the all Insanity Program.
Dedicated to all people that love Insanity Workout Program as much as I do! :)
INSANITY® is a registered trademark of Beachbody, LLC. This is not an official app. It was made by a fan.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
Become an expert backcountry navigator and know where you are hunting at all times. Whether you are sitting in a stand or tracking your target on the move, this app can be used in all sorts of scenarios like big game hunting (deer, elk, bighorn, antelope, bear) and bird hunting (ducks, geese, pheasant, grouse, turkey).
NEW: Check out our new SD/microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. www.gpshuntfish.com/sdcards
BUILT FOR HUNTERS
• GPS Hunt works in places without a data or cellular signals. We have tested this technology in off-the-grid locations like Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, and Wisconsin.
• View unlimited topographic maps in the United States and Canada. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska, and 1:50K in Canada. These outdoor maps make great recon for your next hunt.
• Save offline maps onto your Android (requires Pro app or Elite subscription)
• Consult street and satellite photos. Navigate with the digital compass (magnetic north and true north).
• Mark waypoints of your favorite (or secret) spots like a hunting blind, treestand, game trails or where you parked your truck.
• Record tracks.
• Record bugling elk, gobbling wild turkeys or other sounds with the audio recorder.
• See 15+ trip stats, including mileage, speed, elevation, direction, elevation gain/loss, and GPS position.
• GPS Hunt also provides weather forecasts, sun and moon phases, trip stats and ballistics info for 850+ pistol and rifle cartridges.
• Our power saver technology monitors how you use the app in order to preserve battery power.
UPGRADE TO ELITE
Need offline maps? Want to view hunt units or updated public land boundaries? Become an Elite member and access more exclusive maps in all three of our hunting and fishing apps (Trimble GSP Hunt, Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Maps) and on our website.
With an Elite membership, you get access to these maps and tools online and in app including:
• Build your own custom offline map bundles in your app. Saving offline maps on your phone lets you view them without a data signal. Go anywhere and have the maps you need.
• Access more than 3,000 Mega Offline Map bundles. Need big sets of maps? Download topos on your phone by state, county or hunt unit.
• View public land boundaries like state game lands, wildlife areas for all states, except AK, DE, RI, and SC.
• View hunt units for 10 states (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY).
• View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
• See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
• Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark points, draw tracks, import GPS files and more.
• View depth contours for more than 6,900 lakes in the U.S.
Trimble GPS Hunt is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Hunt is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Tell us what you think about the app and learn more at: GPSHuntFish.com.
◆◆◆ Featured in the 2015 Game & Fish Magazine Top Five Hunting Apps ◆◆◆
Over 600 calls; Powerful playlist feature; More calls added every year!
• Attract “educated” game by never playing the same call sequence twice.
An almost infinite number of calls can be created using the unique Playlist feature.
• Don’t waste your time. Know when animals and fish are active & feeding with the Solunar Tables
• Plan your hunt using the Weather Forecaster – never get caught downwind with up to the minute wind direction
• Track your trophies - Keep detailed logs of every hunt to remember what works and what doesn't; add your photos for a better record on the Activity Log
• Share Photos of your hunt with the iHUNT community directly from the app.
• Free extras - Flashlight, all the tools you need in one app (on supported devices only)
• Make an educated purchasing decision - Free to try, cheap to buy! One purchase unlocks all calls for life.
Why spend over $200 for an electronic caller in the stores when you can get this app for less than the price of *batteries* for one of those callers?
When scouting for wildlife in new topography, use iHUNT to help identify new animal calls.
Get all the volume you need (up to 110 dB) and extend your range (> 50 yards) when paired with the iHUNT Speaker. This Bluetooth speaker has been optimized to work with the iHUNT app.
Use in remote locations - does not require a wifi or cellular connection!
Alligator & Crocs - 26 calls
Bears - 12 calls
Birds - 18 calls
Bobcats - 13 calls
Buffalo & Bison - 6 calls
Chicken - 12 calls
Chipmunks - 4 calls
Cows - 11 calls
Coyote - 56 calls
Crows & Raven - 32 calls
Deer - 40 calls
Donkey - 7 calls
Duck - 29 calls
Elk - 30 calls
Fox - 19 calls
Geese - 18 calls
Goats - 5 calls
Hawks & Eagles - 14 calls
Mice & Rats - 10 calls
Moose - 26 calls
Owl - 22 calls
Pheasant - 7 calls
Prairie Dog - 8 calls
Quail - 13 calls
Rabbit & Hare - 22 calls
Raccoon - 9 calls
Sheep & Lamb - 8 calls
Snipe Bird - 9 calls
Squirrels - 17 calls
Turkey - 37 calls
Wild Boar & Pigs - 20 calls
Wildebeest - 6 calls
Zebra - 8 calls
◆◆◆ We've been the #1 selling hunting app for over 3 years now! Forget about the rest and go with the best: iHunt! ◆◆◆
Please leave a review on Google Play Store!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iHuntCalls
Visit our web site: www.ihuntcalls.com
Contact us: Support@ihuntcalls.com with any questions or comments
Requires a wifi connection to download
Designed with hunters in mind. Play, Stop or Change calls on the run from Big and clear buttons.
Check your local game laws for legal use if you intend to use this in hunting.
This app was made free thanks to our sponsors. So make sure to have a look at them.
Use external speaker to extend the range.
It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the casual to serious fisherperson. With GoFishing! the angler can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, and fishing method used to make a catch. All at the point of the catch. Take notes on those catches that are memorable, or have something special that we have not listed in the menu.
This is a trial version of GoFishing!. It is complete in all regards with the exception that you can only capture 25 catches. If you like the app, simply click the upgrade button found on the main screen.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you caught, where and how for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go fishing you can analyze your past catches for the best places and methods to use given the current date and conditions. GoFishing! even provides the ability to plot catch locations on a map to see where to go!
We collect no personal data from the app. The app does interact with location services, email services, and your wireless data signal. However, nothing you record on the app is ever transmitted back to Ei-Sor Development LLC.
In the free version of this app the range is limited to 800yd / 732m.
- G1 - G7 drag calculation functions
- Full external elements used in calculations
- Laser Range Finder (LRF) support
- Spin drift and Coriolis effects calculation (PRO version)
- Truing (PRO version)
- Integrated MIL dot calculator
- Separate click values for Elevation and Windage
- Integrated range estimate tool
- Log Book (DOPE)
- Kestrel Bluetooth integration (PRO version)
- Laser range finder integration (e.g. Fotona Metrix) (PRO version only)
- Works in metric or imperial units
- Range is limited to maximum of 800 yards in free version.
- MILDOT USArmy, MILDOT USMC, NightForce MOA reticles
Languages: English, Italian.
This is a FREE version of Sniper Calculator.
Sniper Calculator PRO is now available on Google Play:
You can find out more about our products on our websites:
PES and PES Server: http://pes.milsistemika.com
Extended defence product family: http://www.snt-defence.com/
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/milsistemika/
Recommended by Appgovideo.com: http://www.appgovideo.com/
Easiest and most effective Golf GPS for Android! You Get:
* A GPS Rangefinder with accuracy rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* A Birds-Eye view of the hole you are playing on ANY COURSE IN THE WORLD.
* Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Easily plan multiple shots by tapping more than once.
* Saves battery by turning off GPS in between holes.
* Press the bottom button to start measuring how far you nailed that ball down the fairway!
NO clutter or unnecessary features. This app gives you all the information you need to take a few strokes off your game.
Uses advanced GPS distance algorithms for the most accurate range finding. Tried and tested on the golf course, this app will help you bring your game to the next level without breaking the bank on an expensive rangefinder. All of the accuracy without the cost.
Google Maps will let you easily see all course markers and obstacles. Measure the distance from yourself to any point with only one tap. Tap again and measure the distance from that point. Easily plan out all of your shots and knock a couple strokes off your Golf game.
* Measure multiple distances to plan out your shots
* Zoom back to your location with one tap
* Easily clear all measurements
* Turns off GPS when in background to save battery
* Switch between Yards, Feet, Meters, Miles, and Kilometers
* Easily find how far you hit the Golf Ball with the bottom button.
This rangefinder uses GPS technology to quickly and accurately find the distances that you need to keep your golf game on the fairway.
This app is a real navigation tool designed for outdoors sports like hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. Its simple to use and works even in the remotest back country since it doesn't need network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat/lon coordinates so you can use it with your paper topographic maps. Waypoints and track logs recorded in the field can be be viewed later in Google Earth.
NOTE: This free version is limited to storing only 3 waypoints, and 20 track log points. If you like this app, please install the paid version of "Handy GPS" to get an unlimited version with even more features. Thanks!
* Shows your current location in easting/northing (UTM) or in lat/lon.
* Shows your speed, direction of travel, and total distance travelled in either metric of imperial/US units.
* Can store your current location as a waypoint, and can store a track log to show where you've been.
* Waypoints and track logs can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files.
* Allows manual entry of waypoints in UTM or lat/lon coords.
* Can guide you to a waypoint with the "Goto" screen using true or compass bearings.
* Optional audible proximity alarm on goto page.
* Has a magnetic compass page (on devices with mag sensors only).
* Computes the local magnetic declination at startup using the IGRF-12 model, for use on the goto page.
* Can display either a simple map of your current location and the stored waypoints, or a Google Map if a data connection is available.
* Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the Australian datums and map grids AGD66, AGD84, GDA94, AGD, GDA, AMG, and MGA. (You can also use WGS84 for NAD83 maps).
* Shows satellite locations and signal strengths graphically.
* Can display simple or MGRS grid refs.
* Waypoint to waypoint distance and direction.
* Has online help pages.
* Thoroughly tested by the developer on bushwalks.
Extra features available only in the paid version:
* A custom datum can be configured using ellipsoid and shift parameters.
* An email or SMS containing a clickable link showing your location can be sent to a friend.
* An elevation profile of your route can be shown.
* Can average GPS locations over time to give a more accurate result.
* Unlimited number of waypoints and track logs. (The free version is limited to 3 waypoints and 20 tracklog points)
* Show sun rise and set times.
* Turn on/off flashlight from within app.
Permissions required: (1) GPS - to determine your location, (2) Network access - for access to Google Map tiles, (3) SD card access - to load and store waypoints and tracklogs, (4) Camera access for taking pics (only available in full version), and (5) Prevent phone from sleeping so that proximity alarm works.
Disclaimer: You use this app at your own risk. The developer accepts no responsibility for you getting lost as a result of using this app. Batteries in mobile devices can go flat. An alternate power source is recommended for extended hikes.
Note that this app is also now available for iPhone and Windows Phone 8. Please see the respective app stores for details. A simplified version is also available for Android Wear smartwatches, called HandyGPSWear.
Score whitetail deer, blacktail deer, mule deer, or American elk. Must have for hunting season!
**** ScoreMyRack Premium includes score saving and photo tagging! It's like a hunting trophy case in your pocket!
v1.2 - Added Mule Deer and Elk
especially precision rifle shooters.
Use phone's camera capture properly scaled target pictures
Allow pick target picture from device library
Allow manually set picture scale
Allow re-analysis target
Calculate group size, point of impact by analyzing target picture
Generate analyzed target pictures for record keeping and easy sharing
Record equipment setup along with the target pictures
Record shooting conditions such as temperature, wind condition and GPS locations
Manage the records of shooting results
Share the target picture with email or social media
It requires Android device with Android 4.0 or newer, with a back camera.
Legends of the Fall RangeFinder was developed by hunters, for hunters.
RangeFinder is a shot drop compensator that is optimized for bow or gun hunters shooting from an elevated position, across semi-level terrain at distances under 60 yards. Accuracy quickly degrades over longer distances or on steep inclines or declines.
It helps compute target data to compensate for the increased height above the target, which tends to cause shots to be placed high.
With RangeFinder, you can place more accurate shots without the need for a costly rangefinder. Due to the effects of gravity, the steeper the angle of the shot, the greater the need for RangeFinder's uncanny ability to help you calculate the shot.
• Shot drop compensation for shooting from an elevated position
• RangeFinder displays actual distance, compensated distance and shot angle
• Works great for gun or bow hunting
• Save up to 5 stand locations (name and stand height)
• User Guide that shows aiming techniques and tips for accuracy
• Display distances in imperial or metric values (yards or meters)
Look for more Hunting and Outdoor-related apps from Hunt Geek!
We value your feedback and feature requests. Please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Visit Hunt Geek online at http://www.HuntGeek.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunt-Geek/304026146353
Disclaimer: Neither Hunt Geek, Inc. or Legends of the Fall assumes any legal responsibility for misuse of this app or complications arising from its use for a specific purpose. Range Finder calculations are approximations, and are based on geometric data comprised of information such as treestand height, aiming angle and accuracy, as well as assumption of level ground. Values presented are quite accurate, but not guaranteed.
- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
See photos shared by hunters in your county
“The only fishing app you need. Simple to use! Full of useful information and awesome hot spots”
“This is the best hunting app I have!...It's nice to see what other people are hunting/killing in other states! :) If you like to hunt deer, turkey...then this is a must have App!!!! - Caverun_KY
-- See what's being hunted --
Easy sharing of game camera pics and sightings
Photos sorted by county
-- Hunting Scout Community --
Connect with 1,000's of other HuntingScout users
Get advice - game sightings, movements, and what to try.
-- Features --
Share your hunting results instantly. Couldn't be easier
Send your pics to email, text, web links, and twitter all at once
Also includes the Bass Fishing Lure Calculator
The app is sold at a price for those willing to help with testing.
Please email any suggestions or problems.