This is you can do with this app:
* An Insanity workout virtual calendar, order by month and week, so you will know the workout you have to do each day.
* You can mark the workouts in the calendar when you finish them as "workout done"
* You can save your Fit Test results
* You can compare your Fit Test Results through all Program (table with results stats)
* Share your Fit Test Results with your friends
* Share the workout you are doing with your friends
* You can do the Insanity Workout Program as many times as you want.It allows you save your results of all the times you do the all Insanity Program.
Dedicated to all people that love Insanity Workout Program as much as I do! :)
INSANITY® is a registered trademark of Beachbody, LLC. This is not an official app. It was made by a fan.
In the free version of this app the range is limited to 800yd / 732m.
- G1 - G7 drag calculation functions
- Full external elements used in calculations
- Laser Range Finder (LRF) support
- Spin drift and Coriolis effects calculation (PRO version)
- Truing (PRO version)
- Integrated MIL dot calculator
- Separate click values for Elevation and Windage
- Integrated range estimate tool
- Log Book (DOPE)
- Kestrel Bluetooth integration (PRO version)
- Laser range finder integration (e.g. Fotona Metrix) (PRO version only)
- Works in metric or imperial units
- Range is limited to maximum of 800 yards in free version.
- MILDOT USArmy, MILDOT USMC, NightForce MOA reticles
Languages: English, Italian.
This is a FREE version of Sniper Calculator.
Sniper Calculator PRO is now available on Google Play:
You can find out more about our products on our websites:
PES and PES Server: http://pes.milsistemika.com
Extended defence product family: http://www.snt-defence.com/
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/milsistemika/
Recommended by Appgovideo.com: http://www.appgovideo.com/
Easiest and most effective Golf GPS for Android! You Get:
* A GPS Rangefinder with accuracy rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* A Birds-Eye view of the hole you are playing on ANY COURSE IN THE WORLD.
* Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Easily plan multiple shots by tapping more than once.
* Saves battery by turning off GPS in between holes.
* Press the bottom button to start measuring how far you nailed that ball down the fairway!
NO clutter or unnecessary features. This app gives you all the information you need to take a few strokes off your game.
Uses advanced GPS distance algorithms for the most accurate range finding. Tried and tested on the golf course, this app will help you bring your game to the next level without breaking the bank on an expensive rangefinder. All of the accuracy without the cost.
Google Maps will let you easily see all course markers and obstacles. Measure the distance from yourself to any point with only one tap. Tap again and measure the distance from that point. Easily plan out all of your shots and knock a couple strokes off your Golf game.
* Measure multiple distances to plan out your shots
* Zoom back to your location with one tap
* Easily clear all measurements
* Turns off GPS when in background to save battery
* Switch between Yards, Feet, Meters, Miles, and Kilometers
* Easily find how far you hit the Golf Ball with the bottom button.
This rangefinder uses GPS technology to quickly and accurately find the distances that you need to keep your golf game on the fairway.
Legends of the Fall RangeFinder was developed by hunters, for hunters.
RangeFinder is a shot drop compensator that is optimized for bow or gun hunters shooting from an elevated position, across semi-level terrain at distances under 60 yards. Accuracy quickly degrades over longer distances or on steep inclines or declines.
It helps compute target data to compensate for the increased height above the target, which tends to cause shots to be placed high.
With RangeFinder, you can place more accurate shots without the need for a costly rangefinder. Due to the effects of gravity, the steeper the angle of the shot, the greater the need for RangeFinder's uncanny ability to help you calculate the shot.
• Shot drop compensation for shooting from an elevated position
• RangeFinder displays actual distance, compensated distance and shot angle
• Works great for gun or bow hunting
• Save up to 5 stand locations (name and stand height)
• User Guide that shows aiming techniques and tips for accuracy
• Display distances in imperial or metric values (yards or meters)
Look for more Hunting and Outdoor-related apps from Hunt Geek!
We value your feedback and feature requests. Please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Visit Hunt Geek online at http://www.HuntGeek.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunt-Geek/304026146353
Disclaimer: Neither Hunt Geek, Inc. or Legends of the Fall assumes any legal responsibility for misuse of this app or complications arising from its use for a specific purpose. Range Finder calculations are approximations, and are based on geometric data comprised of information such as treestand height, aiming angle and accuracy, as well as assumption of level ground. Values presented are quite accurate, but not guaranteed.
Once calibrated, arrow will hit at sight pin regardless of downhill/uphill shot, bow tilt, or wind conditions
- Set up bow sights for any number of bow/arrow combinations
- Multi-point sight
- May be used with our without peep sight
- Align pin on target using phone video with one eye
- Look past phone at target with other eye, align images from both eyes
- Built-in range finder (may be disabled for indoor lane shooting)
- Set target height, or select game size (deer, elk, turkey)
- Hands free: To find range, aim pin at bottom of target when lower button is on, then move same pin to top of target when upper button turns on.
- Video zoom (0.5x - 5x)
- Night vision (up to 3x light enhancement in shades of green, does not work in pitch dark)
- Customized pin colors, sizes, ranges, text labels, and number of pins
- Initialize standard 5-pin set with single button press
- Move pins as a group, or one by one, by touch
- Adjust video offset for multi-point sight calibration
- Set pin rotation center using built-in display grid and inclinometer
- Sight in 20 yd pin at 0 degree inclination (no tilt)
- Tilt bow 10 degrees and sight in another pin at 20 yds
- Tilt bow 20 degrees and sight in another pin at 20 yds
- Move C (center of rotation) until all 3 circles of the display grid align for these 3 pins
- Set wind speed and direction with touch
- Wind direction automatically corrected as bow sight is rotated using compass
- Set bow tilt angle (cant) for 20 mph (30 kph) cross-wind
- Typically 2 degrees, but depends on arrow speed, weight, diameter, and fletch size
- Pins automatically adjusted to account for wind
- English and metric units
- Attach phone to bow (bracket not included)
- Attach phone in vertical position (portrait) for multi-point sight
To build bracket for mounting phone to bow: Bend two metal strips at right angles using a vice (heating metal not necessary). Tape industrial velcro on the inside bend. Tape velcro to back of phone and attach to bracket in the same position as a traditional bow sight. Drill holes in bracket to attach to bow (use a 3/16" titanium drill bit for hole, and a 5/16" bit to bevel the hole). I used #10-24x1" flat head phillips zinc bolts to accommodate my quiver bracket. Counter-sink hole before drilling, put some 3-in-one oil on metal strip, then drill very slowly to keep drill bit cool. File off sharp edges, paint with acrylics, and finish with rust-oleum protective enamel. Views of bracket are included in screen shot list
- Check local hunting regulations before hunting with electronics attached to bow
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
Become an expert backcountry navigator and know where you are hunting at all times. Whether you are sitting in a stand or tracking your target on the move, this app can be used in all sorts of scenarios like big game hunting (deer, elk, bighorn, antelope, bear) and bird hunting (ducks, geese, pheasant, grouse, turkey).
NEW: Check out our new SD/microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. www.gpshuntfish.com/sdcards
BUILT FOR HUNTERS
• GPS Hunt works in places without a data or cellular signals. We have tested this technology in off-the-grid locations like Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Montana, and Wisconsin.
• View unlimited topographic maps in the United States and Canada. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska, and 1:50K in Canada. These outdoor maps make great recon for your next hunt.
• Save offline maps onto your Android (requires Pro app or Elite subscription)
• Consult street and satellite photos. Navigate with the digital compass (magnetic north and true north).
• Mark waypoints of your favorite (or secret) spots like a hunting blind, treestand, game trails or where you parked your truck.
• Record tracks.
• Record bugling elk, gobbling wild turkeys or other sounds with the audio recorder.
• See 15+ trip stats, including mileage, speed, elevation, direction, elevation gain/loss, and GPS position.
• GPS Hunt also provides weather forecasts, sun and moon phases, trip stats and ballistics info for 850+ pistol and rifle cartridges.
• Our power saver technology monitors how you use the app in order to preserve battery power.
UPGRADE TO ELITE
Need offline maps? Want to view hunt units or updated public land boundaries? Become an Elite member and access more exclusive maps in all three of our hunting and fishing apps (Trimble GSP Hunt, Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Maps) and on our website.
With an Elite membership, you get access to these maps and tools online and in app including:
• Build your own custom offline map bundles in your app. Saving offline maps on your phone lets you view them without a data signal. Go anywhere and have the maps you need.
• Access more than 3,000 Mega Offline Map bundles. Need big sets of maps? Download topos on your phone by state, county or hunt unit.
• View public land boundaries like state game lands, wildlife areas for all states, except AK, DE, RI, and SC.
• View hunt units for 10 states (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY).
• View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
• See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
• Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark points, draw tracks, import GPS files and more.
• View depth contours for more than 6,900 lakes in the U.S.
Trimble GPS Hunt is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Hunt is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Tell us what you think about the app and learn more at: GPSHuntFish.com.
No need to waste time fiddling with your keyboard to enter information into the application. The simple to use interface allows quick and easy calculations.
Use the slider bars for larger adjustments and the plus and minus buttons to fine tune your input.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH PRO?
The Ability To Set Default Preferences
The New Target Sizer Feature
I am always looking to improve my apps so if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them.
If you don't have any suggestions, but like the app please rate.
Score whitetail deer, blacktail deer, mule deer, or American elk. Must have for hunting season!
**** ScoreMyRack Premium includes score saving and photo tagging! It's like a hunting trophy case in your pocket!
v1.2 - Added Mule Deer and Elk
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial (yards, feet, inches, etc) and metric units. MIL and MRAD - this is the same!
Input all parameters, push button "Calculate!" and you will have vertical and horizontal values for rifle scope correction.
Also, you can select reticle from list and see wind and distance corrections on reticle without turning knobs. You can send by e-mail the reticle image with holdovers and ballistic table.
All new features and reticles will be added to my new paid application Strelok+ Already now you can use in Strelok+ reticle scaling to your scope magnification (if reticle is placed in second focal plane). Paid version have 10 rifles (with 10 cartridges each). And many new reticles.
This free version will not be updated any more.
You ability to export rifles (with cartridges) to xml-format file (can be edit with usual text editor) to easy migrate to Strelok+ (or iPhone).
Move this file to StrelokPlus folder.
On Strelok+ import this file (rifles.srl) to get your rifles.
Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
XTR Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
4D (C2.5-10x50 Kahles),
Ballistic Plex (Burris),
BDC Standart (Nikon),
LR Duplex (Leupold),
BDC 600 (Nikon),
EBR-1 MOA (Vortex),
BDC Predator (Nikon),
MP-8 Dot (IOR),
Gen 2 MilDot (Premier Reticles),
Varmint Hunter's (Leupold),
Cabelas Alaskan Guide,
EBR-1 MRAD (Vortex),
Dead-Hold BDC (Vortex),
Enhanced Mildot (Falcon),
Rapid Z 1000 (Zeiss),
Mil-DotBar 1 Mil (Millet),
Smart Reticle (Simmons),
6-dots MilDot (CenterPoint),
Rapid Z 5 (Zeiss),
Boone and Crockett (Leupold),
Ballistic Reticle (Leica),
Rapid Z 7 (Zeiss),
9-dots MilDot (CenterPoint)
Gen 2 XR (Premier Reticles)
LV5 Velocity 1000 (Nightforce)
BDA (2.5-10x48 Docter),
BDA (3-12x56 Docter),
LRMOA (6.5-24x50 Sightron),
LRX (Nikko Stirling),
SS1-4 Donut (SWFA),
Rapid Z 600 (Zeiss),
Ballistic CQ 5.56 (Burris),
EBR-1 MOA s1 (6–24x50 Vortex),
Mil-Scale GAP (US Optic),
XTR Ballistic 5.56 (Burris),
XTR Ballistic 7.62 (Burris),
Rapid Z 800 (Zeiss),
TMCQ MOA (Vortex),
DOA 600 (Bushnell),
Dead-Hold BDC hashes (Vortex),
TMCQ MRAD (Vortex),
Ballistic Plex (2X-7X Burris),
Ballistic Plex (3X-12X Burris),
SCB (MTC Optics),
A8 Varmint (Schmidt&Bender),
H-25 (Horus Vision),
BDC 200, Nikon,
BDC 150, Nikon,
BDC 05-001, Minox,
LRV Duplex, Leupold,
EBR-1 MRAD s1, 6x-24x Vortex,
Range Finder, NcStar,
Rapid Z Varmint, Zeiss,
BDC 05-001, Minox (at 10x),
MilDot (US Army),
EBR-2B MRAD, Vortex,
RF, Lynx (LX2 3.5-10x50),
MOA-ER, Premier Reticles,
HV Velocity 1000, Nightforce,
BDC 05-112, Minox (at 9x),
LV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
Contender Mil-Dot, BSA,
MV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
MP-8 Dot Modified, IOR,
Range Finder, Osprey,
H-37, Horus Vision,
EBR-1 MOA, 2.5x-10x Vortex,
H-70, Horus Vision,
H-58, Horus Vision,
MP-8 Xtreme, IOR,
EPB MILS, Wotac,
EPB MOA, Wotac,
AMD, MTC Optics,
Precision Plex, Pentax,
Ballistic Plex, 3.5-10x Burris,
Velocity 1000 UHV, Nightforce,
FML-1, 3x-24x42, March,
FML-1, 5x-40x56, March,
EBR-1 MRAD, 2.5-10 Vortex,
Rapid Reticle 22-1, PFI,
POSP 8x42, Russia,
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
This app is a real navigation tool designed for outdoors sports like hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. Its simple to use and works even in the remotest back country since it doesn't need network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat/lon coordinates so you can use it with your paper topographic maps. Waypoints and track logs recorded in the field can be be viewed later in Google Earth.
NOTE: This free version is limited to storing only 3 waypoints, and 20 track log points. If you like this app, please install the paid version of "Handy GPS" to get an unlimited version with even more features. Thanks!
* Shows your current location in easting/northing (UTM) or in lat/lon.
* Shows your speed, direction of travel, and total distance travelled in either metric of imperial/US units.
* Can store your current location as a waypoint, and can store a track log to show where you've been.
* Waypoints and track logs can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files.
* Allows manual entry of waypoints in UTM or lat/lon coords.
* Can guide you to a waypoint with the "Goto" screen using true or compass bearings.
* Optional audible proximity alarm on goto page.
* Has a magnetic compass page (on devices with mag sensors only).
* Computes the local magnetic declination at startup using the IGRF-12 model, for use on the goto page.
* Can display either a simple map of your current location and the stored waypoints, or a Google Map if a data connection is available.
* Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the Australian datums and map grids AGD66, AGD84, GDA94, AGD, GDA, AMG, and MGA. (You can also use WGS84 for NAD83 maps).
* Shows satellite locations and signal strengths graphically.
* Can display simple or MGRS grid refs.
* Waypoint to waypoint distance and direction.
* Has online help pages.
* Thoroughly tested by the developer on bushwalks.
Extra features available only in the paid version:
* A custom datum can be configured using ellipsoid and shift parameters.
* An email or SMS containing a clickable link showing your location can be sent to a friend.
* An elevation profile of your route can be shown.
* Can average GPS locations over time to give a more accurate result.
* Unlimited number of waypoints and track logs. (The free version is limited to 3 waypoints and 20 tracklog points)
* Show sun rise and set times.
* Turn on/off flashlight from within app.
Permissions required: (1) GPS - to determine your location, (2) Network access - for access to Google Map tiles, (3) SD card access - to load and store waypoints and tracklogs, (4) Camera access for taking pics (only available in full version), and (5) Prevent phone from sleeping so that proximity alarm works.
Disclaimer: You use this app at your own risk. The developer accepts no responsibility for you getting lost as a result of using this app. Batteries in mobile devices can go flat. An alternate power source is recommended for extended hikes.
FishingKnots is optimized for both tablet and smartphone usage.
No need to upgrade to the "full version" to get all the hunting call sounds - all the animal calls are included with this app for free! We have used the latest Android tools (optimized for Lollipop!) along with life-like images to ensure ease of use.
The sounds can be used in the field when hunting, for practicing your animal calls, or simply for entertainment. Your pets will love this too!
Simply select one of the numerous animals from the home screen that you are hunting and multiple call options will be listed:
You have several options for how you perform the calls:
* Single play
* Continuous Loop (user-defined number of loops)
* Loop + silent interval (user-defined number of loops)
Our current list of animal calls includes the following animals:
We will also be counting on you to provide feedback on animal calls you would like added. Let us know and we will work to get them added for you!
We hope this app gives you that needed edge out there! We look forward to your feedback!
If you like bird watching, hunting, or fishing, have this app handy and it will provide you with the location-specific information that make your next trip a success!
.Times apply to ALL wildlife and fish
.Location: Auto GPS / Manual Entry data (decimar and DMS format) / Select from map
.Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
.Activity Index for the day rating
.Moon rise / Moon set / Moon Transit times
.Moon Phase info / Data
.Sunrise / Sunset / Sun Transit times
.Day / Weekly view
.Date selection for checking solunar data in advance
.Any Date / Location
.Widget: Solunar on your home screen
.Weather condition and forecast (US)
Based on the original solunar (solar lunar) theory, Solunar determines the peak feeding and activity times for all types of fish and wildlife based on the moon position and lunar phase. With Solunar app, you’ll have all the solunar table information you need to know exactly when the best fishing times and best hunting times will occur for your exact location.
When arranging your next trip, just check ahead to find out the best hunting or fishing times for the date you’re considering. It doesn’t matter what you’re after or where, this incredible app will help you maximize your chances success!
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities.
Download it to your phone/pad, no additional cost.
Add "Solunar - Fishing & Hunting TM" to your home screen:
1. Go to home screen (Press the “Home” key).
2. Choose an empty space.
3. Long press the space or press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button.
4. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Select "Solunar - Fishing and Hunting TM".
Solunar is on your home screen!
It is a ground-breaking data collection and powerful data analysis app for the whitetail hunter. With GoHunting! the outdoorsman can capture the exact GPS location, time and date, weather conditions, and type of deer sighted during your hunts. All at the point of the sighting.
Gone are the days of trying to remember what you saw , where and what conditions were like for your journal. Data collection is more accurate making data analysis more reliable. The next time you go hunting you can analyze your past sightings for the best places to hunt given the current date and conditions.
Plot this data on a map to see their relationship to one another and success potential. Top sighting locations are identified automatically on the map. GoHunting! also allows you to save stand locations and analyze their potential given current conditions. You can also record shots and their results.
Like to scout to improve your chance of success? Record the location of rubs, scrapes, trails and other sign and display them on a map to determine potential hunting location.
Shed hunters can use the app in the spring to keep track of all your finds. Use the tools to increase how successful your shed hunting trips are.
Visit http://ei-sor.com for more information.
We also have a desktop version available. Visit our website, and check out The Sportstman's Toolbox. The Toolbox allows you use all the information from the mobile app. Toolbox has many more reporting features, and will allow you to graphically view the information from all your hunts.