This is you can do with this app:
* An Insanity workout virtual calendar, order by month and week, so you will know the workout you have to do each day.
* You can mark the workouts in the calendar when you finish them as "workout done"
* You can save your Fit Test results
* You can compare your Fit Test Results through all Program (table with results stats)
* Share your Fit Test Results with your friends
* Share the workout you are doing with your friends
* You can do the Insanity Workout Program as many times as you want.It allows you save your results of all the times you do the all Insanity Program.
Dedicated to all people that love Insanity Workout Program as much as I do! :)
INSANITY® is a registered trademark of Beachbody, LLC. This is not an official app. It was made by a fan.
Score whitetail deer, blacktail deer, mule deer, or American elk. Must have for hunting season!
**** ScoreMyRack Premium includes score saving and photo tagging! It's like a hunting trophy case in your pocket!
v1.2 - Added Mule Deer and Elk
Legends of the Fall RangeFinder was developed by hunters, for hunters.
RangeFinder is a shot drop compensator that is optimized for bow or gun hunters shooting from an elevated position, across semi-level terrain at distances under 60 yards. Accuracy quickly degrades over longer distances or on steep inclines or declines.
It helps compute target data to compensate for the increased height above the target, which tends to cause shots to be placed high.
With RangeFinder, you can place more accurate shots without the need for a costly rangefinder. Due to the effects of gravity, the steeper the angle of the shot, the greater the need for RangeFinder's uncanny ability to help you calculate the shot.
• Shot drop compensation for shooting from an elevated position
• RangeFinder displays actual distance, compensated distance and shot angle
• Works great for gun or bow hunting
• Save up to 5 stand locations (name and stand height)
• User Guide that shows aiming techniques and tips for accuracy
• Display distances in imperial or metric values (yards or meters)
Look for more Hunting and Outdoor-related apps from Hunt Geek!
We value your feedback and feature requests. Please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Visit Hunt Geek online at http://www.HuntGeek.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunt-Geek/304026146353
Disclaimer: Neither Hunt Geek, Inc. or Legends of the Fall assumes any legal responsibility for misuse of this app or complications arising from its use for a specific purpose. Range Finder calculations are approximations, and are based on geometric data comprised of information such as treestand height, aiming angle and accuracy, as well as assumption of level ground. Values presented are quite accurate, but not guaranteed.
In the free version of this app the range is limited to 800yd / 732m.
- G1 - G7 drag calculation functions
- Full external elements used in calculations
- Laser Range Finder (LRF) support
- Spin drift and Coriolis effects calculation (PRO version)
- Truing (PRO version)
- Integrated MIL dot calculator
- Separate click values for Elevation and Windage
- Integrated range estimate tool
- Log Book (DOPE)
- Kestrel Bluetooth integration (PRO version)
- Laser range finder integration (e.g. Fotona Metrix) (PRO version only)
- Works in metric or imperial units
- Range is limited to maximum of 800 yards in free version.
- MILDOT USArmy, MILDOT USMC, NightForce MOA reticles
Languages: English, Italian.
This is a FREE version of Sniper Calculator.
Sniper Calculator PRO is now available on Google Play:
You can find out more about our products on our websites:
PES and PES Server: http://pes.milsistemika.com
Extended defence product family: http://www.snt-defence.com/
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/milsistemika/
Recommended by Appgovideo.com: http://www.appgovideo.com/
Easiest and most effective Golf GPS for Android! You Get:
* A GPS Rangefinder with accuracy rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* A Birds-Eye view of the hole you are playing on ANY COURSE IN THE WORLD.
* Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Easily plan multiple shots by tapping more than once.
* Saves battery by turning off GPS in between holes.
* Press the bottom button to start measuring how far you nailed that ball down the fairway!
NO clutter or unnecessary features. This app gives you all the information you need to take a few strokes off your game.
Uses advanced GPS distance algorithms for the most accurate range finding. Tried and tested on the golf course, this app will help you bring your game to the next level without breaking the bank on an expensive rangefinder. All of the accuracy without the cost.
Google Maps will let you easily see all course markers and obstacles. Measure the distance from yourself to any point with only one tap. Tap again and measure the distance from that point. Easily plan out all of your shots and knock a couple strokes off your Golf game.
* Measure multiple distances to plan out your shots
* Zoom back to your location with one tap
* Easily clear all measurements
* Turns off GPS when in background to save battery
* Switch between Yards, Feet, Meters, Miles, and Kilometers
* Easily find how far you hit the Golf Ball with the bottom button.
This rangefinder uses GPS technology to quickly and accurately find the distances that you need to keep your golf game on the fairway.
On most phones you can long press the sound and make it a ring tone or notification.
*All Sound files Are Open Source files.
We only use Google adds and do not collect any user information other than what is collected by Google.
No need to waste time fiddling with your keyboard to enter information into the application. The simple to use interface allows quick and easy calculations.
Use the slider bars for larger adjustments and the plus and minus buttons to fine tune your input.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH PRO?
The Ability To Set Default Preferences
The New Target Sizer Feature
I am always looking to improve my apps so if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them.
If you don't have any suggestions, but like the app please rate.
Live turkey sounds, hunting tips and tactics, turkey sound ringtones, instructional videos and much more.
The National Wild Turkey Federation’s Turkey Hunting Toolbox is full of amazing features:
• Turkey sounds recorded from live wild turkeys
• Exclusive turkey sound ringtones
• Valuable turkey hunting tips and tactics
• Easily calculate the score of your wild turkey
• Wild turkey subspecies photos and descriptions
• Links to the various state wildlife agencies that regulate hunting
• Wild turkey subspecies range map
Turkey sounds recorded from live wild turkeys
Improve your turkey calling by listening to 12 different live turkey sounds and two commonly used locator sounds.
Watch videos of champion turkey callers and call makers offering tips that will make you a better hunter. The videos cover a number of topics, including “Run a box call like a champ,” “Using locator calls,” “Improve your setup to improve your odds of bagging a turkey” and more.
Exclusive turkey sound ringtones
Show your turkey hunting pride by getting exclusive access to two NWTF turkey ringtones.
Learn great turkey hunting tips and tactics
Get instant access to a ton of great turkey hunting tips and tactics. Since internet service is not required for this feature, it will always be at your fingertips – even in the woods.
Easily calculate the score of your wild turkey
Punch in four simple measurements and the app will calculate the score of your turkey based on the NWTF Wild Turkey Records requirements.
If you have an internet connection, you can even search the NWTF Wild Turkey Records to see how your bird would stack up.
Easily identify the different wild turkey subspecies
Ever wonder how an Osceola and Eastern wild turkey differ or what sets a Merriam’s apart from a Rio Grande – this app will show you the differences. As well as provide a map showing the geographic distribution of the various subspecies.
Quick links to the state wildlife agencies that regulate hunting
Planning a turkey hunt? This app can take to right to the various state wildlife agencies to check out the regulations, season dates and license costs.
Get involved with the NWTF
You can even use this app to help you sign up for an NWTF membership, find banquets or local events and keep up with the turkey talk on the NWTF’s Facebook page.
About the NWTF
The NWTF is the leader in upland wildlife habitat conservation in North America and was a driving force in restoring wild turkeys, which now number more than 7 million.
The NWTF and its volunteers, working closely with wildlife management agencies and other partners, have invested $372 million and conserved 17 million acres of habitat to benefit wild turkeys and countless other species.
The NWTF also works to preserve our hunting heritage and its dedicated volunteers introduce about 100,000 people to the outdoors every year through NWTF programs.
The app guides you through every aspect of the program from start to finish.
- Automatically schedules your workout
- Get notified on workout days so you won't forget a workout.
- Measures your progress and re-schedules previous workouts whenever necessary to continue making progress!
tags: pushup, push-up, push-ups, 100 pushups, 100 push-ups
Once calibrated, arrow will hit at sight pin regardless of downhill/uphill shot, bow tilt, or wind conditions
- Set up bow sights for any number of bow/arrow combinations
- Multi-point sight
- May be used with our without peep sight
- Align pin on target using phone video with one eye
- Look past phone at target with other eye, align images from both eyes
- Built-in range finder (may be disabled for indoor lane shooting)
- Set target height, or select game size (deer, elk, turkey)
- Hands free: To find range, aim pin at bottom of target when lower button is on, then move same pin to top of target when upper button turns on.
- Video zoom (0.5x - 5x)
- Night vision (up to 3x light enhancement in shades of green, does not work in pitch dark)
- Customized pin colors, sizes, ranges, text labels, and number of pins
- Initialize standard 5-pin set with single button press
- Move pins as a group, or one by one, by touch
- Adjust video offset for multi-point sight calibration
- Set pin rotation center using built-in display grid and inclinometer
- Sight in 20 yd pin at 0 degree inclination (no tilt)
- Tilt bow 10 degrees and sight in another pin at 20 yds
- Tilt bow 20 degrees and sight in another pin at 20 yds
- Move C (center of rotation) until all 3 circles of the display grid align for these 3 pins
- Set wind speed and direction with touch
- Wind direction automatically corrected as bow sight is rotated using compass
- Set bow tilt angle (cant) for 20 mph (30 kph) cross-wind
- Typically 2 degrees, but depends on arrow speed, weight, diameter, and fletch size
- Pins automatically adjusted to account for wind
- English and metric units
- Attach phone to bow (bracket not included)
- Attach phone in vertical position (portrait) for multi-point sight
To build bracket for mounting phone to bow: Bend two metal strips at right angles using a vice (heating metal not necessary). Tape industrial velcro on the inside bend. Tape velcro to back of phone and attach to bracket in the same position as a traditional bow sight. Drill holes in bracket to attach to bow (use a 3/16" titanium drill bit for hole, and a 5/16" bit to bevel the hole). I used #10-24x1" flat head phillips zinc bolts to accommodate my quiver bracket. Counter-sink hole before drilling, put some 3-in-one oil on metal strip, then drill very slowly to keep drill bit cool. File off sharp edges, paint with acrylics, and finish with rust-oleum protective enamel. Views of bracket are included in screen shot list
- Check local hunting regulations before hunting with electronics attached to bow
For the stalkers: The GPS coords in the screenshot and preloaded are for Google's Mountainview headquarters.
NOTE: If you like this program but it doesn't work with your property (ie your property isn't square), email me and we'll work something out.
Designed with hunters in mind. Play, Stop or Change calls on the run from Big and clear buttons.
Check your local game laws for legal use if you intend to use this in hunting.
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
Want to know the Major and Minor Feeding Times, Moon Phase and Weather Forecast for any location you're planning on hunting?
This is, "The ULTIMATE App for All Hunters!®"
HuntMate® is produced by people who hunt and want to help you find and take trophy game.
Year of outdoor experience have lead us to the design what we think is the App that will have every piece of hunting information you need to help assure you of a successful trip every time you go to the woods.
1. Hunting Times - Everything you need to plan your next trip:
Major & Minor Feeding Times
Current Moon Phase
2. Weather - Current Weather Conditions for your area, today's forecast, tonight's forecast and the forecast for the next six days in your local area or any area you choose.
3. Trophies - Use this page to store photos of what you take on your next hunting trip. Including what call and scent you used; where you bagged your trophy deer/turkey/duck; the GPS location and even email your photo to your hunting buddies. All from the Trophies page.
4. Hunting News & Tips - We bring you the latest in information from the worlds leading manufacturers, including:
Hunting Industry News - We include news on the latest in new hunting products from guns, ammunition, clothing and all-terrain vehicles on this page.
Hunting Tips - Additionally, we’ll provide hunting ‘tips’, every few days, that are assured of helping you take more game the next time you go out in the woods or fields!
HuntMate - “Helping Hunters Bag More Trophies!”®
* Antler Score Calculator
* Field Scoring Guide
* Deer Aging Guide
* Field Notes page
* Quiz Section for perfecting skills
Download today and be ready this season!