This is the legacy controller for the EasyDens Gen 1.
Collects results from correspondent density and extract meter for homebrewers
EasyDens: collects results from the correspondent density and concentration meter
EasyDens is designed for home producers of beer, wine, fruit juices or spirits who want to go digital and quit the hydrometer hassle. The smartphone app collects measured data from the compact density and concentration meter of the same name from Anton Paar and shows them clearly arranged on the display. It simply, quickly and reliably determines your wort’s extract content, the sugar content in your grape juice, monitors your fermentation process, determines the sugar content in your home produced fruit juices and gives you information about the alcohol content in spirits with no sugar added.
Your craft product becomes what you want it to be: EasyDens has put you in touch.
• Reports measured results in g/cm3, kg/m3 or SG (relative density) and one concentration unit of your choice (Extract in % w/w, Alcohol in % v/v or Sugar content in °Brix)
• The two other concentration units are available via inApp purchase anytime
• Temperature readings are reported in °Celsius or °Fahrenheit
• The concentration values shown on your phone are already temperature-corrected, so you need no further calculations and correction tables.
• Calibration and adjustment of the EasyDens density and extract meter is done via the EasyDens app with bidistilled water only
• Demo mode: download the EasyDens app for free and use is in the demo mode to have a closer look at the menu, features, and some example results.
• For density and concentration measurements, you will require an EasyDens density and concentration meter from Anton Paar: http://www.anton-paar.com/easydens
Notice: we advise you to export your measurement data before updating your EasyDens app.