Confusing for CD+G's I have a ton of CD+G karaoke disks that I would love to figure out how to get them to work with this app. Even though the description says it can handle them, there is no instructions on doing so. Thought the Pro version would be great for my needs but I wont buy now that I can't get the lite version to work.
The best! Needs some getting used to but once you set this thing up properly everything runs smooth... And awesome too. Been using this app for over a year now from my tablet now on my main phone too.
Great, but..... Almost perfect except for .MP3 tracks simply cutting off before the end. Fix that problem and it would easily rate 5 stars.
poor app can't find many lyrics. can't use already saved lrc files, always try online. not integrate with existing music app like PowerAmp..
Zero needs to be made This is dumb because I get on it to sing because when I sing I feel free and lighter but this dumb app ruined it for me!👎💜👄👅💔🎤🎧🎵🎶🎼😠😬😡😢😞😥😦😒😶😳😛😭😌😖🙇🙅🙍😫😓😓😪🙈😿😼😾💩🙊🙉🙎👻👹👺👽👾👿💀💪👎👇👊🔪🔫🔫🔪💣🚬its like smoking...its dumb,bad,terrible,and you should've never started or in this case downloaded it,I mean like its dumb because you can't do ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karoake lite I really dont knoe abt this app but it sounds gr8. I hope it is worth downloading
- The LRC format is now fully supported for this free version too, and the CDG limit as been moved to 50 sec!
- Now it's possible to browse the current playlist in an easier way.
- Added the autoplay feature: next track automatically starts when the current ends.
- Improved the search in the files browser, the range of "customizable font size" is now wider and other various improvements.
- Fixed help panel visibility issues and other various bugs.
Free Karaoke app to Sing & Record songs, get fans and audience ( previous iSing)
Free karaoke app to Sing & Record songs, to get fans and make friends