Android to Android Using it for Android to Android file sharing. This is a great addition to my file manager program. I select a file, multiple files, or folder in the file manager in my sending device. Then I select share and WIFI File Transfer is one of the options. Open WIFI File Transfer on the receiving device, get the IP address, enter it in WIFI File Transfer on the sending device and the files are on their say. Easy and fast! The program is also very small. Nice!
Excellent This app is so amazing. Works perfect between my SGS2 and Note II at very high speed with no size limit like other ones around. The best out here. Yeah.
Installed, but no idea how to connect to pc. Help file makes no sense. uninstalling!
Pls update it Please update it now giving error on Android 6. I love this software..worked dam nice before
nice app no need to connect through usb cord. convenient
Good Tho, on linux i am unable to cfg the destination directory for incoming files...; sometimes files fail to transfer even if it said transfer was successful...
- Now compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Improvements and bug fix.
- PC version now support drag n drop files selecting.
- Bug fix on opening and sending received files.
- On receiving media files, auto-rescan is executed to insert these files in the photo gallery or media player.
- Bug Fix
- Improved UI
- Added received files history.
- Bug Fix