CeliHack - The only gluten free restaurant and meal guide based on real recommendations from people with Celiac!
CeliHack was created by a Celiac - for Celiacs! It was created to perform as an actual gluten-free dishes collection from restaurants, where all the dishes are uploaded by us - Celiacs!
Suffering from Celiac disease? Living on a gluten free diet? Here's your solution for eating out!
CeliHack is the best gluten free restaurant guide that is 100% based on actual recommendations!
What does this mean?
- If you enjoyed a delicious and safe gluten-free meal at a Celiac-friendly restaurant - upload your recommendation and let other people know!
- Had a meal that was supposed to be gluten free but suffered from Celiac side effects afterwards? Warn other people!
- Want to have a gluten free breakfast, lunch or dinner at a restaurant and you don't know which you can really trust? With CeliHack you can find out where Celiacs near you ate and marked as safe!
Are you a Celiac too? Download the app and help us build the world's biggest gluten free dishes collection!
1. Presenting not just a list of restaurants which claim to serve gluten-free dishes, but actually showing those dishes, photographed and uploaded by other Celiacs who ate the dishes and shared how they felt after doing so!
2. Based on the wisdom of the crowd: each user can comment on others’ recommendations. So, if someone uploaded a dish that you already ate and had a different experience with it (for better or worse), you can add your review to the existing “dish card” and notify others about your experience too.
3. The app may change the way restaurants handle our food… maybe they don’t even know their GF dishes are not actually GF.
4. Since the database should be built by us - Celiacs - it’s worldwide and can help us anywhere in the world.
In order to start making a difference, we need volunteers to start uploading gluten-free dishes in their location. Since the app is new, it pretty much has no dishes in it, so you’ll probably see this empty screen when first opening it, asking you to start contributing content… We hope you will!
The app is free and will ALWAYS be free to Celiacs!
If we all cooperate and share our recommendations - we’ll bring traffic to the restaurants which take care of us, and it may convince the ones who don’t to start doing so too!
Please help us by uploading dishes to the app. A strong worldwide community will help us all by raising awareness!
How can you give back to the community?
- Opened the app in a place where no one has uploaded a dish before? Be the first to upload a dish there and help future visitors!
- Got sick from eating, but not sure it is from gluten? Report it (anonymously) anyway; if the restaurant is good, others will balance it out in the future with their reviews.
- Came across inappropriate content (e.g. photo or text) in the app? Report the dish.
- Most importantly, keep sharing gluten free dishes you ate out and tell other Celiacs how you felt after the meal.
Celihack Features include:
- Swipe through real recommendations of meals and choose if you like it or don’t like it
- Add meals to ‘My Favorites’ and save for when you get hungry and want to eat at a safe Celiac friendly restaurant
- Upload your own recommendations or rejections after eating a gluten free meal
- Find Celiac friendly restaurants near you
With CaliHack you can easily find gluten friendly restaurants around you! Download now and find restaurants that offer a gluten free menu and enjoy a gluten free breakfast, gluten free beer and more!
This app was created by a Celiac, especially for people with Celiac, to help keep your gluten free diet safe!
CONNECT WITH US
We are always happy to receive feedback from our users to help improve the app: