Doesn't work. It failed to lock protect my apps on my galaxy grand, howsoever hard I may try. Then I headed to apps'page to contact the developer, but failed to find the developer's mail. Pity!
Works when functioning properly... The AP works well for most of my other apps except Facebook. program keeps crashing and returns to home page. Razr maxx
Seems promising, but at the moment useless! This seemed like the perfect app. Multiple profiles each with their own unlocking pin. Hopefully developer will fix soon. I'm keeping it installed & wait for upgrade. Once fixed I'll purchase & give it 5 stars.
Long time user, very good with a few issues Keeps asking me for code even if I've configured UAG to remember the unlocked state until screen goes of. When enabled, the slowdown between switching activities is annoyingly noticeable.
Did nothing Sounds perfect, but no matter what I tried with settings, it didn't actually lock any of the apps I chose... they start right up with no PIN. LG G2 running Android 4.4.2.
Profiles The best feature with this app guard is you can select to lock different apps at different times. Very easy to use, stable and easy on the resources
- Fix hidden hint text on small screen
- Improve UIs
- Relase ProKey to remove ads, and unlock additional features
- Change Setup Text screen, Setup Image screen, Force Close screen.
- Add more images to Image Screen lock from themes.
- Add more features to Text Screen lock.
- Add available unlocking app time for Text Screen, Image = - Screen, Force Close screen methods.
- Add help button into action bar.
- Rearrange app settings.