Settings don't stick. The settings for the application don't stick as they should. When I leave the phone on its own, the CPU songs fall to subpar levels.
Not working On my rooted Verizon gs5 although bootloader still locked it shouldn't matter. The app won't properly control the cpu. It changes on it's own very often regardless of the setting. Maybe it's the 4 cores?
Great but This is a great app for my phone and tablet. The only problem is that it restarts every day. Great app still!!!!! :)
Caused a crash Caused my Arnova 7hG3 to freeze, I'm hoping the battery runs out and it resets OK, and it better not be bricked.
Good, but then problem It was working fine untill I accidentally uninstalled it (my touchscreen does things on its own sometimes, it sucks), and even though there is plenty of storage available on both internal and SD card, it says to me "insufficient storage" when I try to install it. maybe this isn't the app's fault though, so I won't rate bad.
How exactly do I use this application? What do each section inside mean? e.g. sampling rate, I tried to change the number higher but it went back. Can I change the min to 800MHz? What effect does it have? I have no idea on this.
- Support for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) devices.
- Fixed frequency setting now work on some devices.
- Change safemode default action to 'Continue' and reduce waiting time.
- Add Polish translate.
- Revised Japanese translate.
- Support GPU Control for Samsung Galaxy S etc.
- Interactive governor add go_maxspeed_load setting.
- Fixed SVS voltage setting not save after reboot bug.
- Add Japanese translate.