GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don't understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn't support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn't support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you'll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn't disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you'll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
- Some Samsung devices (random). The lowest success rate is with SGN3 and SGS4 (thx to Knox). Installing a custom kernel can help, this problem is firmware-related. The same for Lenovo devices.
- Some games fail to work on devices with Mail GPU even with GLTools enabled. Adreno is supported much better.
By using this app, you agree to all the following terms:
User is responsible to make sure that any plugins he uses are legal to use. All texture plugins (except for Default) are written by independent developers and are placed on a 3rd-party webserver (except for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools author, except for that I provide a simple in-app browser to install them (as all we know, browser creators have nothing to do with any abusive Internet content, the same thing here).
User is responsible to make sure that this app won't cause any EULA violation. GLTools is designed for debugging of apps that user is author of, any other usage is not officially supported. Anyway, this app changes system libraries only and doesn't cause any binary modification of 3rd-party apps.
All trademark usage is nominative, nominative usage is Fair Use, it doesn't require any permission from trademark holder. Any trademarks are the property of their owners anyway.
If you think that GLTools itself is illegal, you can always contact me via email@example.com
Source code of used GNU Binutils (assembler, linker, etc) and Busybox can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set the level, item score and modifier for each player and see everyone's battle score at all times
- Everyone's stats are always visible - no need to squint over a single phone on the table
- Your Chromecast will stay on even if you put the app in the background or turn off your phone's screen
- No maximum level! Play for as long as you want
- Optimized for tablets
Please send bugs, feature requests & feedback to email@example.com
Munchkin is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games.
You'll find with this app an overview about all Chromecast compatible Apps in the Play Store.
- see which app is FREE, FREEMIUM or has a price (US$)
- sort apps by adding time, name, rating and price
- add apps to a favourite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see ratingbar for every app
Please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
You can do this in just 2 steps;
1. Connect to a chromecast device.
2. Touch the cast (send) button.
Supporting video sites
· Chromecast playback controls
· Browser controls
Someone starts casting Bieber. What do you do?
Someone starts watching My Little Pony.
When anyone casts anything that is not worthy of your Chromecast, let them know loud and clear
YOU SHALL NOT CAST!
***Incorrect Busybox installations may cause issues with BackDrop Root. If you are having issues, please try using one of the Busybox installer apps from the Market.
If you are having any issues, please let me know before giving BackDrop a low rating. I am actively working on updates.
BackDrop Root allows you to backup and restore your applications, data, SMS / MMS messages, Wifi settings, Bluetooth pairings, and more to and from from Dropbox.
Backdrop Root provides a simple and intuitive interface for managing your backups.
The free version of BackDrop Root will let you backup and restore 5 applications / data backups at a time.
Purchase the BackDrop Root Pro Key to unlock the following options:
* Remove the 5 application backup / restore limit.
* Auto Restore (automatically restore your application data from Dropbox when an application is installed).
* Option to create an update.zip file to install BackDrop Root from recovery.
rom manager, clockwork mod, restore, titanium, root, appextractor, mybackup, busybox, script, shell, backup, apps, data, root explorer, recovery
Buy unlimited vnc2cast here:
Vnc2cast: view your PC screen (VNC server) on your chromecast.
View your PC screen (VNC server) on your TV;
Support VNC server for Windows, Linux, Android;
You could monitor your PC status on TV;
You could demo things from PC to TV;
If you want to mirror your android device to chromecast, you could try mirror4cast.
If you want cast video/audio, you could try y2cast.
Keyword: VNC, chromecast, googlecast, vnc2cast, y2cast, mirror4cast
In addition it has the ability to mount your system partition as read-write for other applications and clear the Dalvik Cache without the need to go into a recovery menu.
AFTER CLEARING THE DALVIK CACHE YOUR PHONE SHOULD REBOOT.
If it doesn't then reboot manually ...
And tell me what error you got, it should work anyway.
Currently it doesn't pick up default values from the system, and doesn't scale well for some high res devices ... This is on my todo list.
Please let me know if you want anything added !!
** This app requires a Chromecast dongle **
- You do NOT need to have a rooted device.
Easy to use:
1. Start the application.
2. Select your Chromecast device,
...and you are streaming.
You can use it as a surveillance camera
CF-Bench is (mainly) CPU and memory benchmark tool specifically designed to be able to handle multi-core devices, produce a fairly stable score, and test both native as well managed code performance.
It tests specific device properties you do not regularly see tested by other benchmarks, and runs in a set timeframe.
It does produce some "final" scores, but as with every benchmark, you should take those with a grain of salt. It is simply not theoretically possible to produce a single number that accurately describes a device's performance.
More information and discussion is available at this application's thread at XDA-Developers:
You can view results from many devices at:
Note that that page is still under development.
or later released LG Smart TVs over WiFi network with your Android device.
Not tested on WebOS LG Smart TV !!!
*** IMPORTANT ***
PLEASE try the free version of Unofficial TV WiFi Remote before buy this version !
This is the AD free paid version of Unofficial TV WiFi Remote with some extra features.
How to use it:
Make sure your phone connected to the same network (subnet) over WiFi as the LG Smart TV.
For help you can find your device network information at the bottom of the first
screen of the Unofficial TV WiFi Remote AD Free.
Discover your LG Smart TV, set the pairing code and save it to control.
Please wait for obtaining the installed applications and information from your LG Smart TV set.
Tap the stored device, wait for pairing and than you can control it from your device.
If pairing failed. please check your WiFi connection on your Android device.
See screenshots or choose Help from Options menu for assistance.
Remote control LG Smart TV with specified buttons.
Start and stop the installed applications on the TV set from your Android device.
Capture the LG Smart TV screen and share it on Facebook. (Before you use the application
you need to accept the Terms and Conditions about this feature mainly)
Type text easily on your device which is appears on the LG Smart TV.
Scrollwheel for scrolling content on LG Smart TV.
Touchpad for controlling mouse pointer and click on LG Smart TV.
UTWR watermark removed from screenshot.
Possible to refresh applications list (if it changed) from LG Smart TV.
Improved stability to networks due to error.
Improved method for scrollwheel and touchpad communication.
Button vibration is switchable.
The Unofficial TV WiFi Remote was tested on the following LG Smart TV sets:
LM669S, LM670, LA620S, LN570R, LM660S, LN578V, LN757.
If you like the Unofficial TV WiFi Remote AD Free please rate it on Play, and like it on Google+ and Facebook.
If you have suggestions or a feedback please feel free and send it to me,
you can do it by tapping on Unofficial TV WiFi Remote ADFree's icon in the About menu option.
Please indicate the model of the LG Smart TV set and your mobile device details
(including Andoid version info) also which you tested with.
LG Smart TV WiFi Remote Controller
Good to know if you suspect (or know) your phone is rebooting and you want to know when it does.
Optionally using root permission to copy /proc/last_kmsg when crash detected.
Permission required to save the kmesg logs to sd-card.
Using root is totally optional! If not checked in preferences it does nothing.
Got a problem? One star vote is pointless, email me to give me a chance to help you!