You'll find with this app an overview about all Chromecast compatible Apps in the Play Store.
- see which app is FREE, FREEMIUM or has a price (US$)
- sort apps by adding time, name, rating and price
- add apps to a favourite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see ratingbar for every app
Please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Google Accounts and GService: to get the appdata from the google servers, you're able to decline them in the app
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don't understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn't support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn't support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you'll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn't disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you'll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
- Some Samsung devices (random). The lowest success rate is with SGN3 and SGS4 (thx to Knox). Installing a custom kernel can help, this problem is firmware-related. The same for Lenovo devices.
- Some games fail to work on devices with Mail GPU even with GLTools enabled. Adreno is supported much better.
By using this app, you agree to all the following terms:
User is responsible to make sure that any plugins he uses are legal to use. All texture plugins (except for Default) are written by independent developers and are placed on a 3rd-party webserver (except for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools author, except for that I provide a simple in-app browser to install them (as all we know, browser creators have nothing to do with any abusive Internet content, the same thing here).
User is responsible to make sure that this app won't cause any EULA violation. GLTools is designed for debugging of apps that user is author of, any other usage is not officially supported. Anyway, this app changes system libraries only and doesn't cause any binary modification of 3rd-party apps.
All trademark usage is nominative, nominative usage is Fair Use, it doesn't require any permission from trademark holder. Any trademarks are the property of their owners anyway.
If you think that GLTools itself is illegal, you can always contact me via email@example.com
Source code of used GNU Binutils (assembler, linker, etc) and Busybox can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Someone starts casting Bieber. What do you do?
Someone starts watching My Little Pony.
When anyone casts anything that is not worthy of your Chromecast, let them know loud and clear
YOU SHALL NOT CAST!
We have all had the same issue at one point or another. So we came up with the app "Play Store Fix". It's a very simple application to help you easily connect back to the store if anything goes wrong. AND, it only takes a few seconds and saves you a lot of time!
Simple 3 step process:
1) Open the app "Play Store Fix"
2) Click Reconnect button
3) Click "Grant Super User"
Play Store Fix requires a rooted device to work.
By default, AppWatch will only look through the first 50 apps, you can increase this through the settings but it will take longer for results to return.
or later released LG Smart TVs over WiFi network with your Android device.
Not tested on WebOS LG Smart TV !!!
*** IMPORTANT ***
PLEASE try the free version of Unofficial TV WiFi Remote before buy this version !
This is the AD free paid version of Unofficial TV WiFi Remote with some extra features.
How to use it:
Make sure your phone connected to the same network (subnet) over WiFi as the LG Smart TV.
For help you can find your device network information at the bottom of the first
screen of the Unofficial TV WiFi Remote AD Free.
Discover your LG Smart TV, set the pairing code and save it to control.
Please wait for obtaining the installed applications and information from your LG Smart TV set.
Tap the stored device, wait for pairing and than you can control it from your device.
If pairing failed. please check your WiFi connection on your Android device.
See screenshots or choose Help from Options menu for assistance.
Remote control LG Smart TV with specified buttons.
Start and stop the installed applications on the TV set from your Android device.
Capture the LG Smart TV screen and share it on Facebook. (Before you use the application
you need to accept the Terms and Conditions about this feature mainly)
Type text easily on your device which is appears on the LG Smart TV.
Scrollwheel for scrolling content on LG Smart TV.
Touchpad for controlling mouse pointer and click on LG Smart TV.
UTWR watermark removed from screenshot.
Possible to refresh applications list (if it changed) from LG Smart TV.
Improved stability to networks due to error.
Improved method for scrollwheel and touchpad communication.
Button vibration is switchable.
The Unofficial TV WiFi Remote was tested on the following LG Smart TV sets:
LM669S, LM670, LA620S, LN570R, LM660S, LN578V, LN757.
If you like the Unofficial TV WiFi Remote AD Free please rate it on Play, and like it on Google+ and Facebook.
If you have suggestions or a feedback please feel free and send it to me,
you can do it by tapping on Unofficial TV WiFi Remote ADFree's icon in the About menu option.
Please indicate the model of the LG Smart TV set and your mobile device details
(including Andoid version info) also which you tested with.
LG Smart TV WiFi Remote Controller
• Wireless control of all lights, air conditioning, TV, water heater, heating, door lock, smart sockets or even yard water sprinklers.
• Real time overview of current status of all connected devices
• Automation management of all connected electronic home devices
• Setting of various light ambient modes
• Energy efficient usage of your home
You have the possibility to customize your personal smart house system in a unique way with our various components. “Connect” smart house components do not require any reconstruction of the existing house installation or any additional electric equipment and wires. Our smart house system can be installed quickly and easily on the existing electric installation, based on a simple plug-and-play method. Usage is very simple and can be done manually as well as wireless through the “Connect” mobile application.
• Wireless control
• Real time overview
• Energy efficiency
• Ease of use
Apart from this basic usefulness, it allows you to adjust the brightness of the screen, freeze the image shown, take a picture of the image, rotate it, save it to your SD Card, and to share it with others! And you will be able to do all of this extremely easily!
The mobile's front camera is used.
IPv6 Detector is a simple tool that tests whether the network you are on is IPv6 enabled. It reports back your IPv6 address, or your IPv4 address if you are not on an IPv6 network.
It can automatically perform the test whenever you connect online!
Naturally, we cannot test for every network configuration, so please let us know if you have any problems.
There is a bug in Android 4.4 and 4.4.x that breaks IPv6Droid (and several other VpnService based apps as well), see https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63349. If you have root access on your device, you can activate an option in settings; in this case, IPv6Droid will do crude changes to your devices IPv6 routes, that are reported to cure the problem. However, my advice is not to use IPv6Droid on Android 4.4!
On Android 5, this problem is cured.
To summarize: IPv6Droid can be used with stock devices, without root access, on Android 4.0x, 4.1x, 4.2x, 4.3x and 5.0+.
It supports the protocols TIC and AYIYA, published by SixXS.net. Account and registered tunnel from a provider compatible with this is a prerequisite for using this application. See https://www.sixxs.net/faq/account/?faq=10steps on how to get your IPv6 tunnel from SixXS.
1) This client is not provided by SixXS, nor is there any relation between SixXS and the application developer.
2) This approach towards IPv6 has subtle implications on your privacy: for IPv6 connections, you have a fixed IP and you - as a person! - are easily identifyable by all IPv6 communication partners. Also, your mobile device suddenly has an IP on which it is reachable from the outside.
3) This app cannot be used when another VPN is active.
4) It is not required to have a rooted device.
You can opt for the convenience package, and install IPv6Droid right from here. It will download, install, guide you to the setup of your account details and update from time to time as new features or bugfixes are implemented. This convenience currently comes at a small cost.
But I am looking for supporters! So, I'd like to promote the approach that you set up a build environment (e.g. Android Studio), download the sources (see web site) and build it by yourself. That's it. You may use the tool, modify and even redistribute the sources under the terms of the General Public License. No obligations, but in this case you have the tools, you have the sources and you have the engagement that drives me to hope that you're going to play a more active part in bringing forward this client. E.g. by submitting detailed error reports, by submitting patches, by providing better artwork, writing better documentation, designing a better user experience, ...
1) Ping and Traceroute (IPv6 and IPv4) with many configurable options.
2) Recursive whois lookups for IPv6, IPv4 addresses and domains with configurable whois lookup depth and base whois server.
3) DNS lookups (dig) for many type of DNS records including AAAA (IPv6), A, PTR, SOA, NS, CNAME etc.
4) Connectivity testing for udp, tcp, http and https protocols. Response header inspection for http and https.
5) Device audit and explanation of the IPv6 and IPv4 addresses discovered.
6) Fully configurable tools including globally located source routers for ping and traceroute, TTL, count, packet size, maximum hops, DNS server, DNS query type, whois server, whois depth etc.
7) Fully functional on install with no configuration required using default values. Options to reset values to default.
8) Remembers last 20 user supplied entries to reduce typing.
9) Single tap on the text box copies results to clipboard. Long-press clears display.
10) IPv6 news from around the world. Even a jobs feed!
11) Generates Unique Local IPv6 address ranges (private ranges) by implementing the algorithm specified in RFC 4193.
As IPv6 adoption matures and its penetration in the Android stack as well as at ISP's increases, more features will be implemented in the app.
Feedback in any form (on the marketplace as well as from within the app) will be greatly appreciated. Please dont hesitate to send feature requests.
Be prepared. IPv6 is coming.
NOTE: App requires INTERNET permission.
Please rate the app. Thanks !
 The 'dnsjava' library at http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/ (under the BSD license - http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/dnsjava-current/README)
 The jsoup HTML parser at http://jsoup.org/ (under the MIT license - http://jsoup.org/license)
 Fatcows for great icons - http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons
 Feedzilla for news feeds - http://feedzilla.com
As the life of the Internet continues to grow, the exhaustion of IPv4 public addresses is inevitable. IPv6 has been gaining a higher demand in the market place. The slightly different learning curve and complexities with IPv6 addressing can make a daunting task in subnetting and summarizing your network.
The ipv6 Subnet Calculator will simplify the process by allowing you to subnet your IPv6 enterprise properly and accurately. Also, included is an EUI-64 MAC conversion tool to make ease of finding addresses on your network where EUI-64 is implemented.
The ipv6 Subnet Calculator is Android, Ice Cream Sandwich tested and approved!
Please feel free to contact me with and features/updates you would like to see available.