Mobile Transfer Express is an application that allows you to use a mobile device to transfer compatible label templates, databases and images with P-touch Transfer Manager (Windows version) onto a label printer.
[How to use]
Create a Transfer File before using this application.
Check FAQ for instructions on creating a Transfer File.
This application can be used in the following ways:
- Sharing Transfer Files saved to the cloud by using the application's sharing function
- Saving Transfer Files attached to email messages onto the mobile device
- Saving Transfer Files onto the mobile device from a computer connected with a USB cable
Load *.BLF & *.PDZ files from any app.
Utilize mobile device or cloud services as unlimited external storage of the printer.
Connect to the printer using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
PT-E550W, TD-2120N, TD-2130N, RJ-4030, RJ-4040, RJ-3050, RJ-3150
Android 4.0 or above
Easily transfer data from one phone to another, including:
Ensure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network and then run the app.
CopyMyData will guide you through the process of copying your data from one to another in a few easy steps.
Mesh It Up is the best file transfer tool to share all types of files. It uses the Wi-Fi hotspot technology to connect two or more devices for instant sharing. Send music, photos and videos through Wi-Fi sharing via hotspots; this doesn't require an Internet plan so save data!
File sharing with this app works cross-platform too, so send direct files without Internet to ANY other device; be it your PC or Laptop or Tablet! Exchange files between multiple devices seamlessly.
The simple, quick solution for secure file transfer and sharing, within seconds, without service - all for FREE!
Features & Advantages
★ You can share files between two Android devices within seconds, on the go.
★ Share from your Android device to your PCs, tablets, desktops, phones and laptops.
★ Send any type of file, including photos, videos, music, contacts and apps.
★ Share files without Internet, through Wi-Fi hotspots.
★ Connect and share to unlimited number of devices at the same time.
★ Create multiple-platform networks without any loss of data.
★ You do not require USB cable to send files, the app does it directly through your local network.
★ Extremely easy to use for large file transfer.
★ You can sign-in and create a user profile to keep a history of your transfers.
How It Works
Android to Android: Quick file transfer to Android devices for all your files with no Internet.
* Open Mesh it up and login (optional)
* Create a network and select files that you wish to share
* The app will search for devices automatically
* Select the desired device and click on ‘Start Transfer’
* Open Mesh it up and click on ‘Join Network’
* Accept the file from the sender
* Long press the file name to view it or quick press to send it to another device.
Android to PC, laptops and tablets: Your ultimate file share companion to quickly send files to other platforms.
* Open Mesh it up and click on ‘Create Network’
* Select the file that you wish to send
* Click on ‘Create Link’
* Connect your Android device with PC, laptops or tablets via Wi-Fi hotspots
* When your phone is connected with the required device, paste the given link in the browser
* You can now view and save the file on the device
The effortless solution for free file transfer is at your fingertips. Wireless photos and video transfer is simplified, and there is no need to upload your files to the Internet.
Download the app NOW and share a file instantly via Mesh It Up!
You can use another APP to edit the backup file: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.xuecs.sqlitemanager
* Backup & Restore SMS
* Send backup to Email / Dropbox /Bluetooth
* Export all SMS to Text File or CSV File
ConnectMe lets you manage your phone in browser, no installation needed, no data cable needed.
Manage your phone from Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Pad, even smart TV.
★ “Amazing app, it is my favorite app in my phone” Judy
★ “I really like it since my first used this app” Richard
★ “Cool! I can’t imagine they made a desktop in browser” Mark
1) Photos: download, upload, preview, manage your photos, support full screen display.
2) Videos, Music: directly play videos or music on your phone, transfer them between your phone and computer.
3) Apps: upload and install apk, download app, uninstall app.
4) Ringtones: upload or download ringtones, set music as ringtone.
5) Camera: use front or back camera to provide realtime video.
6) Screenshot: view the real time screen of your devices, take screenshot. (requires root)
7) Files: manage your SD card from your computer.
8) Contacts: manage and edit all the contacts.
9) SMS: view, manage and send new SMS.
10) Desktop notification: sync phone notifications to computer.
11) Clipboard: share clipboard content between phone and computer.
12) Smart tools: fast upload files, install apk into your phone, push url to your phone and open it.
Test & Feedback group: