With MobiDB Project Management you will be able to:
** Start new projects;
** Add tasks and sub-tasks;
** Set task duration, start and finish dates;
** Assign tasks to team members;
** Attach images ;
** Import/export CSV files;
** Add human resources;
** Search, sort and filter tasks and projects;
** Set different task rates for the project;
** Calculate task cost;
** Invoice customers;
** Save task lists and individual tasks to PDF documents for further use in external apps;
More information on MobiDB features can be found here: http://helpcenter.perpetuumsoft.com/KB/c114/en.aspx
With MobiDB Project Management you will stay up-to-date with your project progress even when you’re out of office.
In addition to the free planner, you can:
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life.
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
Upvise Projects is a powerful project management tool to manage all your projects on your mobile and share them with your co-worker using any mobile phone or web browser. Synchronize seamlessly with your Upvise Web Account.
Assign Tasks with deadline:
Create Tasks for your project. Assign them to co-workers. Snooze & re-assign with one click. Monitor Project progress
Native Android Notification for due tasks.
Notes & Contacts centralized:
Post any note to your project. Via your mobile or the Web Interface, or even via email. Link to any number of Contacts & Companies. One click access to the contact info.
Keep track of what’s due, when it’s due, and who’s responsible for getting it done. Milestones are great for scheduling project phases, due dates, and deliverables. See everything that’s coming up on your calendar.
Reuse Project Templates:
Instead of creating new projects from scratch every time, use Upvise project templates to set up standardized projects ahead of time. Add predefined tasks to a template. Then you can base a new project on a template and save yourself a ton of data entry.
Know exactly how much time you've spent on a task or an entire project. You can filter time reports by team member. You can also export time reports to Excel for further study from your Upvise Web Interface
Track & Resolve Issues:
Create issues to be resolved. Assign them a due date, an owner and prioritize them.
Just get organized and get things done with Upvise Project Management.
Go to http://www.upvise.com on your computer to access the web version
(Free 30 day trial)
Planning is done from the decomposition of the project work in tasks, the estimated duration of tasks and links between tasks.
Taking in account the screen size, its objective is not big projects, but projects of limited size (at most some dozens of tasks and a few months), personal projects or small teams.
The program was specifically designed for a phone. The main objective was to simplify data entry and to clearly present the results. No compatibility with other project management software has been searched. More I introduced concepts that are found rarely in other programs such as the essential tasks and events distinct of tasks.
The mandatory information is minimized and filled by default, but it nevertheless allows to completely plan a project.
In addition many fields have been provided to allow you to record other information.
Finally, to simplify the definition of the calendar, you will find a mechanism for taking account of holidays that I have not seen in other software.
Results are presented as a Gantt chart, a dependencies diagram and tables: tasks groups events with start and end, workloads, margins (free and total), responsibles.
Export functions let you save your project data and project results in the extended memory of your mobile, or save the in the "cloud" by sending e-mail or via your mobile specialized applications . And then you can reimport them from the extended memory on your mobile, or from the "cloud" also with the help of your specialized applications.
Project data will be in the form of an xml file, and project results as a csv file intended to be opened in a spreadsheet.
You can find help in the program with an introduction to project planning, the general principles and basic concepts, and how to use of the program.
- Free Project Management Training videos
- Advice, tips and tricks on how to manage projects
- New videos uploaded every week!
Whether you’re new to project management or an expert, you’ll want to learn the latest tips and tricks to keep your project on track. Project management experts Jennifer Whitt and Devin Dean teach you every week using this app, how to delete your projects from start to finish. You will learn about:
-How to start a new project
-Project planning in-depth
-Managing teams and contractors
-Producing deliverables on time
-Managing cost, quality and resources
Watched by over 1 million project managers on the planet, this popular video series will help take your project management to a whole new level. Install this app and then try our software at ProjectManager.com
We’ve just released the complete series of training videos including those streamed on our popular YouTube channel. In the next version, we will have a formal training course and certification to help you get the qualifications you need to manage your projects successfully.
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
DoTime is a beautiful and innovative combined Todo list and time tracking. It's easy to use with a streamlined user interface that let you quickly and efficiently manage todos and time trackings. Simply start time tracking for a todo, create new projects on the fly, get an overview of the total time spent on each project and sync with Google Task or export your time tracked data as spreadsheets seamlessly. Drag and drop to organize your todos within projects.
DoTime is the innovative tool for your daily use - whether it's private or professional.
Make it individual! Choose your own design and let DoTime fit your style.
DoTime was built to be highly reliable and easy to use. It recovers running time trackings even when the phone has been shut down. You can keep track of your todos, time trackings and projects in a most efficient and intuitive way.
The purchase includes many updates which will add much more functionality in the near future.
Here's what you get:
- Innovative and beautifully designed todo list
- Easy to use and reliable time tracking
- Simply drag and drop to organize your todos within a project
- Mark todos as priority to easier recognize what's important
- Set reminders to todos
- Export and sharing functionality with many options
- Full Google Task synchronization
- Many themes to choose from
- User-oriented support
- Many additional features in the near future and short update cycle
- Support for the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian and Portuguese. More to come
If you wish to have a feature implemented just contact us and we'll try to make it happen.
GanttMan is compatible with desktop tool Gantt Project (http://www.ganttproject.biz).
PRO version features:
- Dropbox clound synchronization with cached files (only the files which were open at least once)
- multiselection in Gantt chart (picking color, resource assignment, progress, priority)
- task filter (overdue, in progress, pending, finished, milestones)
- resources visible in Gantt chart next to task (allow in Control and appearance tab)
PDF export coming soon!
Importing projects from free version:
1) in free version export projects to SD card and import in pro version locally
2) Or link your Dropbox account in Pro version (it will create special folder Apps/GanttMan Pro so you must do it first) and then you can use share button (long-click on project) in free version and add it directly to this folder
PERMISSION for reading contacts:
It allows you to share the same resources accross multiple projects. Don't worry about your contacts! The app doesn't have Internet permission so it cannot be stolen!
Languages: English, Czech, Slovak, Italian, Swedish, Spanish, Hungarian, Portuguese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Russian, German, Japanese, Ukrainian, French, Turkish, Korean
Attention: Please note that it is possible that some of new features don't have to be translated.
Please report all problems and crashes.
This is the first true Lotus® Notes® To Do synchronization app. The app uses Lotus® Notes® Traveler server and therefore the user can start to synchronize all Notes® To Do’s (tasks) without any modifications on the Lotus® Domino® server or in the mail file. This app has it all:
- Full editing capabilities and synchronization with Notes® To Do’s including priority, categorization, private flag, due date and everything else.
- Offline support.
- SSL (secure sockets layer) support.
- View To Do’s by priority, by date and by category.
- Mark To Do’s as completed and remove old To Do’s.
- User friendly icons showing the status for each To Do.
Requires Lotus® Traveler 8.5/9 server if connected to a Lotus® Domino® server environment.
Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Czech and Swedish.
IBM®, Lotus®, Notes® and Domino® are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Document templates, PRINCE2 introduction, terminology, quiz.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS:
- Project cost register
- Product Breakdown Structure
- PBS progress measurement
- PRINCE2 processes overview and maps
- Project dashboard
- Project registers
Project dashboard, costing templates, project plans and other essential information is available within this app
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
Application that allows you to create a list of tasks in a simple way, you can manage your tasks pending marking them as tasks to do by check. Create your sticky notes or writing tasks creating a list of reminder notes.
With a clean and simple interface for quickly and efficiently in the most intuitive way to work.
## After installing the key, be sure to hit the back button on CheckItOff which will completely close the app and ensure the pro key is validated ##
CheckItOff Pro app removes ads and unlocks pro features in the existing free app.
The easy to use app that enables you to get your tasks done and then some.
-Filter view by date, tag, priority
-Create projects with subtasks
-Easily reference the homescreen widget
-See free app for more details...
-Syncing with Google Tasks (Primary Google Account only)
-Customize widget: Font size, Transparency, Filter
-Set task defaults: Due date, priority, tag
-Customize reminder settings: Sound, Vibrate, LED
-Customize Trash behavior: How log tasks remain in trash, Set task to auto trash when complete
-Backup and Restore data to and from the SD Card
-Customize how tasks are sorted within a day group
- Create to-do list tasks
- Assign tasks a priority, category, description, date, and time estimate
- Create calendar events
- Assign events a category, start and end date, description, and recurrence (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
- Attach documents to tasks or events
- Set up to four reminders for tasks or events
- Sync to-do tasks with your calendar and vice versa
- Create rich-text documents
- Import and export to-do list tasks
- Search for tasks, events, or documents using global search
- View your agenda for the day
- View your calendar from a month, week, and day perspective
- Filter your to-do list by category and/or priority
- Sort your to-do list by a number of different options, including priority, due date, category, and completion time
- Configure PlanDroid settings such as reminders
- Manage categories from a single screen
- Integration with Google Calendar
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions