This is one of the most customizable keyboard available.
- "4.7 out of 5.0!!" -Android Tapp
- "Anysoft, the only keyboard for Android that doesn't make me want to blow my brains out." -Erin Coyne
- "Has everything you'll need....the most intuitive keyboard I used. Love it!" -Erela Portugaly (well, that's my wife. But, I think she is being objective about it)
To activate: Launch 'AnySoftKeyboard Settings' App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (in Android 2.0+)!
* Multitouch support
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard)
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+)
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts
** Swipe up to shift
** Swipe down to close the keyboard
* Theme support (comes with 3 skins)
* Build-in user dictionary words editor
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* And many more features!
Support at: https://plus.google.com/communities/106050362696748221135
Georgian for AnySoftKeyboard
This is an expansion layouts pack for AnySoftKeyboard.
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
-bigger dictionary with 90.000
If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
- NO ROOT permissions needed
- NO BUSYBOX installed needed
- FULL LINUX COMMANDS, internet connection opened.
The classic Linux terminal with full Linux native commands. Internet connection. The best for Linux users.
* All powerful Linux commands like:
ls, cd, mkdir, mv, rm, ifconfig, top, ps, du, df, etc...
Enjoy yourself Linux users and give feedback!
THIS IS THE PAID AND COMPLETE VERSION OF TERMINAL EMULATOR DELUXE, PRICE PURPOSE IS TO HELP THE APPLICATION'S DEVELOPMENT. THANKS.
Take command of your Android device's touchpad keypad with a Perfect and smart Keyboard for android. You can customize the look of the keyboard with eight different themes and add additional functionality to your device. Perfect Keyboard lets you use custom dictionaries, control background and text colors, and adjust the keyboard's vibration density. In short, Perfect Keyboard allows you to setup your Android phone or tablet's touchpad keyboard so that it works best for you.
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: android keyboard ,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,texting pro,T9 keyboard,compact keyboard.
You only need to trust one app with your SSH keys - that's ConnectBot, which already has great infrastructure for managing public keys - and all other apps defer to it for signing the cryptographic-challenges required to initiate an SSH session.
The pull-request to get this functionality merged back into ConnectBot is here:
See the Agit SSH page for more details:
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
YURADGEBA! Tu tqveni telefoni ver agiqvams qartul teqsts, mashin jer daayenet qartuli fontebi da mere es klaviatura. Sheamowmet tu kitxulobt am qartul nawers: ქართული ტექსტის ნიმუში.
● Instructions • ინსტრუქციები:
▪ ამ პროგრამის დაყენებამდე ჯერ დააყენეთ AnySoftKeyboard
• Install AnySoftKeyboard before installing this application.
▪ დააყენეთ ეს აპლიკაცია.
▪ Install this application.
▪ ვააქტიურებთ მას შემდეგნაირად: Settings » Language and Input (ან Keyboards) » მონიშნეთ AnySoftKeyboard.
▪ Activate this keyboard: Settings » Language and Input (or Keyboards) » and tick AnySoftKeyboard.
▪ იმავე გვერდზე, ზემოთ Default Input Method ავირჩიოთ AnySoftKeyboard.
▪ On the same settings page click default input and select AnySoftKeyboard.
▪ სულ ესაა :) ენების გადასართავად გამოიყენეთ ღილაკი "ABC" (enable "Generic Top Row" from settings) • Use "ABC" button to switch between language layouts.
● Notes • შენიშვნები:
▪ თუ თქვენი ტელეფონი ვერ აღიქვამს (ვერ კითხულობს) ქართულ ტექსტს, მოგიწევთ დააყენოთ ფონტი. შეგიძლიათ გამოიყენოთ Georgian Fonts Installer. • If your device can't see Georgian symbols, you'll need to install them (use 'Georgian fonts installer').
▪ უშუალოდ კლავიატურის დასაყენებლად და-root-ვა არაა საჭირო. • You don't need to root your device to install this keyboard.
▪ კლავიატურის დაყენებამდე უნდა გეყენოთ AnySoftKeyboard (ამ კლავიატურას ძალიან ბევრი შესაძლებლობა აქვს და ადვილად შეიძლება გალამაზება და ა.შ., რაც ცხადია ამ ქართულ კლავიატურა/ლეიაუთზეც ვრცელდება) • You need to install AnySoftKeyboard before installing Georgian keyboard.
▪ თუ ქართულ ფონტს ვერ აყენებთ, ეგ ამ კლავიატურის ხარვეზი არ არის და გთხოვთ, თქვენი ტელეფონის გამო ამ აპლიკაციას ცუდ შეფასებას ნუ დაუწერთ :)
This is an expansion layouts pack for AnySoftKeyboard. Install AnySoftKeyboard first and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings » Keyboards menu.
Tags: AnySoftKeyboard, Keyboard, Georgian, Kartuli, Qartuli, Klaviatura, Wera, Tsera, ქართული, კლავიატურა, ფონტები, ფონტი, fonts, უფასო, free, store, fonti, georgia, tbilisi
* All most powerful Linux commands like:
ls, ll, cd, mkdir, mv, rm, top, ps, pwd, etc...
--> This isn't a game emulator.
--> This won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMIE.
--> You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use Linux command line to use this program.
--> You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" in order to get the most out of this program(to work correctly you need root permissions and BusyBox).
Android Terminal Emulator is the Linux terminal emulator light version.
* To work correctly you need ROOT PERMISSIONS and BUSYBOX installed.
* The complete version NO needs to have ROOTED PHONES AND BUSYBOX and you can find it here: "LINUX TERMINAL EMULATOR PRO"
A real Android's built-in Linux command line shell in your hand. The classic Linux terminal windows with full Andorid native commands. The best for Linux users.
* All most powerful Linux commands like:
ls, cd, mkdir, mv, rm, top, ps, etc...
Give feedback and suggestion. Updates and features are coming to improve app tools and possibilities. Thanks.
HELP THE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT BUYING "TERMINAL EMULATOR PRO":
- visual file management: allows you to copy, move and delete files and whole directory trees;
- display meta information about selected file;
- open files using one of pre-installed programs;
- run several commands in the sub-shell.
The program supports convenient and concise interface with two navigation bars. Background color, text size, file type indication and other features can be customized by settings.
A custom Linux terminal,system tools and test utilities for droid platform.
Linx Terminal brings you the Linux terminal functionality on your phone with simple to use interface for all droid phones.
With System Tools ,you can perform various test including Root access and Cpu tests,check all detailed information needed about your phone.
All information you need such as Cpu and Memory usage of your phone, you can easily monitor your resources.
You can install external applications from you sdcard including internal storage(Usb Storage) or simply attach and send them via email for sharing.
Log all your commands and outputs easily on your sdcard and share via email.
• Pro version is available with full features(NO ADS)
• All terminal functionality
• Pause/resume during the commands
• Auto complete while typing for linux commands entries
• Most of the commands will work depending on your phone root state
• Rooted phones supported (run su)
• Execute ,run linux commands,check memory,cpu
• Pause/resume function for looping commands such as (top,vmstat,logcat)
• Real Task Killer (ps or top -n 1 get the app pid number and execute kill -9 pid)
• Check your running apps services(ps, top)
• Remove delete files
• Browse your SDcard, system folders
Basic Linux Command List
• A list of basic linux commands
• Please be aware that desktop linux may differ than the droid version
• All commands may not be able to run depending on your phone, model and Os version
Cpu Information And Test
• Check you cpu usage and load averages
• You can also perform cpu test and check your global ranking
• Ram,Phone Storage,SdCard memory
• Scan your sdcard ,Internal sdcard(Usb Storage) root folder automatically for .Apk files (App files)
• You can easily install apps from your sdcard and attach,send via email for sharing
• You can log your terminal commands and outputs on your sdcard and attach,share via email
Root Access Test
• Perform simple root access to check whether your phone is rooted.
All used materials are credited in the application's about section.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
This is an expansion layout pack for AnySoftKeyboard (AnySoftKeyabord is an APP).
Step0. You need to have Persian/Arabic fonts before using this language pack otherwise it does not work. Follow http://j.mp/farsiandroid to install Persian language fonts on your device.
Step1. Find AnySoftKeyboard in the Android Market and Install it.
Step2. Install this Persian layout pack.
Step3. To activate: In Settings->Languages->tick AnySoftKeyboard
Step4. Select Persian layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings> Keyboards menu.
Step5. To set as default: Long press a text field, and select "Input method"
Pinglish keyboard has similar layout to English keyboard layout, the only difference is the suggested wordlist. To see this layout when you are on Persian layout, simply tap on ' > ABC >'. For example if you have enabled English and Persian and Persian (Pinglish) layouts the order going to be English (tap > ABC >) Persian (tap > ABC >) Persian (Pinglish) (tap > ABC >) English ...
1. You need Persian/Arabic font to see letters.
3. This App is NOT suppose to work on ALL DEVICES (just tested on Android 2.2 - CM6). this is a problem with ANDROID that doesn't fully support Arabic/Persian languages. Please contact me on my email/website if you have problem regarding to this app. I CANNOT reply to the comments.
4. Tap and hold some letters to see alternative letters.
5. If you have access to better wordlist for Persian and Pinglish please feel free to contact me. The current lists are still beta.
6. This is open source application. Feel free to contribute on https://github.com/pi3ch/persian_anysoftkeyboard
7. Send me your issues on github not Google play comments (only if you want them to be fixed).
* Persian word suggestions
* Persian numbers
* Persian special characters
* Persian YE (tap and hold on YE)
* Pinglish keyboard and dictionary