This is one of the most customizable keyboard available.
- "4.7 out of 5.0!!" -Android Tapp
- "Anysoft, the only keyboard for Android that doesn't make me want to blow my brains out." -Erin Coyne
- "Has everything you'll need....the most intuitive keyboard I used. Love it!" -Erela Portugaly (well, that's my wife. But, I think she is being objective about it)
To activate: Launch 'AnySoftKeyboard Settings' App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (in Android 2.0+)!
* Multitouch support
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard)
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+)
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts
** Swipe up to shift
** Swipe down to close the keyboard
* Theme support (comes with 3 skins)
* Build-in user dictionary words editor
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* And many more features!
Support at: https://plus.google.com/communities/106050362696748221135
You only need to trust one app with your SSH keys - that's ConnectBot, which already has great infrastructure for managing public keys - and all other apps defer to it for signing the cryptographic-challenges required to initiate an SSH session.
The pull-request to get this functionality merged back into ConnectBot is here:
See the Agit SSH page for more details:
File transfer to sdcard by scp or SFTP (Secure FTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck).
Root is optional
[b]После всех установок зайти в Anysoft keyboard и выбрать "Հայերեն"[/b]
Հայերեն ստեղնաշար Anysoft keyboard ծրագրի համար. Առաջնահերթ պետք է տեղադրել Anysoft keyboard-ը, այնուհետև տեղադրել այս ստեղնաշարը հայերենով գրելու համար.
[b]Այդ ամենից հետո բացել Anysoft keybordy-ը և լեզուների մեջ ընտրել "Հայերեն"[/b]
The wordlist source is *Multiling O Keyboard*
This application will let you connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell") or edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc...).
If you like this application, you can consider supporting it by upgrading to the pro version with more feature like:
- Extended notification controls
- Homescreen and lockscreen widget
- Shared-key authentication
- WiFi autostart whitelist
- Automation with intents support
q: How can I access to my device once the application is running?
- File Transfer: WinSCP (http://winscp.net).
- Remote Shell: PuTTY (http://goo.gl/XbTF)
- File Transfer: natively supported by most file managers (like Nautilus or Dolphin), just enter the sftp address displayed as "Location".
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal.
- File Transfer: Cyberduck (http://cyberduck.ch).
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal
q: How can I upgrade to the pro version?
a: If you previously purchased SSHDroidPro on Google Play, the new version will automatically detect it and upgrade to pro otherwise you can unlock it as in-app purchase.
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I use a shared key with Putty/Winscp?
a: You have to generate a key from the application in OpenSSH format and use Puttygen to import/convert it in ppk format. A recent version of Puttygen (>= 0.61) is required!
q: Is root required to run this application?
a: root is optional but not required.
q: How can I automate the application start/stop?
Use the following broadcast intents:
YURADGEBA! Tu tqveni telefoni ver agiqvams qartul teqsts, mashin jer daayenet qartuli fontebi da mere es klaviatura. Sheamowmet tu kitxulobt am qartul nawers: ქართული ტექსტის ნიმუში.
● Instructions • ინსტრუქციები:
▪ ამ პროგრამის დაყენებამდე ჯერ დააყენეთ AnySoftKeyboard
• Install AnySoftKeyboard before installing this application.
▪ დააყენეთ ეს აპლიკაცია.
▪ Install this application.
▪ ვააქტიურებთ მას შემდეგნაირად: Settings » Language and Input (ან Keyboards) » მონიშნეთ AnySoftKeyboard.
▪ Activate this keyboard: Settings » Language and Input (or Keyboards) » and tick AnySoftKeyboard.
▪ იმავე გვერდზე, ზემოთ Default Input Method ავირჩიოთ AnySoftKeyboard.
▪ On the same settings page click default input and select AnySoftKeyboard.
▪ სულ ესაა :) ენების გადასართავად გამოიყენეთ ღილაკი "ABC" (enable "Generic Top Row" from settings) • Use "ABC" button to switch between language layouts.
● Notes • შენიშვნები:
▪ თუ თქვენი ტელეფონი ვერ აღიქვამს (ვერ კითხულობს) ქართულ ტექსტს, მოგიწევთ დააყენოთ ფონტი. შეგიძლიათ გამოიყენოთ Georgian Fonts Installer. • If your device can't see Georgian symbols, you'll need to install them (use 'Georgian fonts installer').
▪ უშუალოდ კლავიატურის დასაყენებლად და-root-ვა არაა საჭირო. • You don't need to root your device to install this keyboard.
▪ კლავიატურის დაყენებამდე უნდა გეყენოთ AnySoftKeyboard (ამ კლავიატურას ძალიან ბევრი შესაძლებლობა აქვს და ადვილად შეიძლება გალამაზება და ა.შ., რაც ცხადია ამ ქართულ კლავიატურა/ლეიაუთზეც ვრცელდება) • You need to install AnySoftKeyboard before installing Georgian keyboard.
▪ თუ ქართულ ფონტს ვერ აყენებთ, ეგ ამ კლავიატურის ხარვეზი არ არის და გთხოვთ, თქვენი ტელეფონის გამო ამ აპლიკაციას ცუდ შეფასებას ნუ დაუწერთ :)
This is an expansion layouts pack for AnySoftKeyboard. Install AnySoftKeyboard first and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings » Keyboards menu.
Tags: AnySoftKeyboard, Keyboard, Georgian, Kartuli, Qartuli, Klaviatura, Wera, Tsera, ქართული, კლავიატურა, ფონტები, ფონტი, fonts, უფასო, free, store, fonti, georgia, tbilisi
Georgian for AnySoftKeyboard
This is an expansion layouts pack for AnySoftKeyboard.
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
-bigger dictionary with 90.000
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
This pack contains Cyrillic and phonetic Russian keyboard layouts, physical keyboard mapping and dictionary.
Search for AnySoftKeyboard on Google Play.
1. AnySoftKeyboard is the main app and needs to be installed and enabled in the Language&input section of your Android system settings. (Usually enables itself during its own installation)
2. In the AnySoftKeyboard's settings "Keyboards" section choose which Sakha layouts you want to use. That's all. Done
Cyrillic Sakha (Сахалыы) keyboard layout and physical keyboard mapping. This is an expansion layouts pack for AnySoftKeyboard. Install it for free from here
Great News! In Release 10.0 we removed all ads in this App!
** YES!!! This App is now totally A D F R E E ! ! ! **
* * Note * * Users who cannot connect or are immediately disconnected maybe using an outdated/incompatible or corrupt su binary. Please ensure you have a functional super user app with the functional su binary installed on the device before you run this app for the first time.. If the Super User app is NOT granting root access this app will not work correctly.. Also, Posting one star without any feedback does not help us improve our apps (because we can't know what the problem is), does not help other users (because they get no feedback from you), does not help you (because you will never get app improvements if we don't know what the issues are)
* * Device MUST be rooted AND have BOTH the SuperUser AND BusyBox apps installed.. If you don't know what these are - this app is NOT for you!!!
* * This app is a SSH terminal server AND an SFTP file server. If you are unsure what these are then maybe this app is not for you.
A good discussion on how to rate any app: https://sourceforge.net/p/roboqr/discussion/help/thread/b335cf7d/?limit=25#85c3
Informative reviews are always welcome!
* * Current supported Languages in our free version (this version) is English ONLY!
Recommended PC Terminal Clients to use with this app:
- Putty terminal for Windows - http://www.putty.org/
- cygwin terminal for Windows - http://www.cygwin.com/
- Poderosa for Windows - http://en.poderosa.org/
- Most Linux terminal programs
Recommended SFTP clients to use with this app:
- FileZilla client - http://filezilla-project.org/ (the best FTP client around!)
- WinsSCP client - http://winscp.net
- WiFi "Terminal" or "adb shell Like".
- Rescan Media option on service exit/end.
- Home screen widget to start and stop the server.
- Run on any port (including ports < 1024) and/or any user ID
- preset terminal prompts.
- root access to your device in a terminal and SFTP client!
- Status notifications on current server status
- Based on the DropBear SSH Server.
* * * Posting one star without any feedback does not help us improve our apps (because we can't know what the problem is), does not help other users (because they get no feedback from you), does not help you (because you will never get app improvements if we don't know what the issues are)
- QWERTY ба Стандарт байрлалаас сонгон хэрэглэх боломжтой.
- AnySoft Keyboard аппын Үндсэн гарын дизайн нь хар өнгөтэй тул зарим үсэг харагддаггүй. Та AnySoft Keyboard аппынхаа Settings рүү ороод Theme-г нь Light theme болгож солиорой. Тэгэхэд зарим удаан дарж гардаг үсгүүд харагдана. Жишээ нь Ы дээр Ф үсэг Ж дээр К үсэг гэх мэт ямар нэгэн үсэг дээр удаан дарахад өөр үсэг гардаг байгаа.
- Видеог үзэж зааварчилгаатай дэлгэрэнгүй танилцаад дагаж хийж Монгол хэлэнд тохируулж тохиргоог видео дээрх заавраар хийвэл хэрэглэхэд илүү тохиромжтой. Суулгаад зааврын дагуу AnySoftKeyboard програмыг нэмж суулгаад Settings->Language and Keyboard->AnySoftKeyboard Settings->Keyboards хэсгээс гарын байрлал сонгох ба бусад тохиргоог хийнэ. Хэрэв өөр бусад тусламж авах, эсвэл засварлах санал сэтгэгдэл байгаа бол http://mobile.dusal.net/83933/ хаягаар орж сэтгэгдэл дээр бичнэ үү.
- Жинхэнэ гартай утсан дээр о, у үсгийг хурдан 2 дарахад ө, ү үсэг гарах зэргээр өөр үсгүүд гаргана. Том Ө, Ү зэрэг үсгийг гаргахын тулд "зо", "зу" гэж хурдан дарна. Гар нь олон үсэгтэй компьютерын гар шиг бүрэн үсэгтэй бол QWERTY [бүтэн] гарыг сонгон хэрэглээрэй.
Ямар нэг асуудал гарвал сөрөг үнэлгээ өгөхийг урьтал болголгүй http://mobile.dusal.net хаягаар орж сэтгэгдлээр холбоо бариарай.
Multilayout Mongolian cyrillic keyboard plugin for AnySoftKeyboard(ASK) virtual keyboard app.
This app requires ASK installed. You can find ASK from Google Play Store.
- SSH and Telnet protocols
- Dropbox synchronization (share data with vSSH and SSH Control apps for iOS and OS X)
- Macros (user defined commands with variables support and other features)
- Username/password and private Keys authentication
- Arrows and Scrolling using Touch screen
- Background work
- Key forwarding
- Port forwarding
- Select and Copy/Paste text
- Extended customizable keyboard
- Customize font size and colors
- Customize touch screen gestures
- Logging (view and delete saved logs)
- Auto/fixed terminal size settings
- Pseudographics support
- Auto-connect on startup
- Auto-run command after connect
- Auto-open URL after connect
- Wide unicode characters (e.g. korean) are supported
Free version limitations:
- Max 5 bookmars
- Max 2 macros
- Max 2 keys
Output of command is shown on Android Devices.
This is not Terminal!
NOTE:NOT all commands are supported.
NOT SUPPORTED: TOP...
PROBLEMS: Targeting devices connected to Wireless. Lot of Crashes....
APPLICATION IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON APP STORE.
This is an expansion layout pack for AnySoftKeyboard (AnySoftKeyabord is an APP).
Step0. You need to have Persian/Arabic fonts before using this language pack otherwise it does not work. Follow http://j.mp/farsiandroid to install Persian language fonts on your device.
Step1. Find AnySoftKeyboard in the Android Market and Install it.
Step2. Install this Persian layout pack.
Step3. To activate: In Settings->Languages->tick AnySoftKeyboard
Step4. Select Persian layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings> Keyboards menu.
Step5. To set as default: Long press a text field, and select "Input method"
Pinglish keyboard has similar layout to English keyboard layout, the only difference is the suggested wordlist. To see this layout when you are on Persian layout, simply tap on ' > ABC >'. For example if you have enabled English and Persian and Persian (Pinglish) layouts the order going to be English (tap > ABC >) Persian (tap > ABC >) Persian (Pinglish) (tap > ABC >) English ...
1. You need Persian/Arabic font to see letters.
3. This App is NOT suppose to work on ALL DEVICES (just tested on Android 2.2 - CM6). this is a problem with ANDROID that doesn't fully support Arabic/Persian languages. Please contact me on my email/website if you have problem regarding to this app. I CANNOT reply to the comments.
4. Tap and hold some letters to see alternative letters.
5. If you have access to better wordlist for Persian and Pinglish please feel free to contact me. The current lists are still beta.
6. This is open source application. Feel free to contribute on https://github.com/pi3ch/persian_anysoftkeyboard
7. Send me your issues on github not Google play comments (only if you want them to be fixed).
* Persian word suggestions
* Persian numbers
* Persian special characters
* Persian YE (tap and hold on YE)
* Pinglish keyboard and dictionary