The app also supports basic NDEF Push (Android Beam) for people who don't have any tag to read but happen to have two NFC enabled phones.
The source code of this app is published at https://github.com/nadam/nfc-reader.
★ Sale 50% off SuperBeam PRO
★ Free 14 days PRO trial (find it in the navigation drawer menu!)
SuperBeam 4.0 is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2015 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's, contacts... You name it!).
• Keep history of all transfer operations.
• Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
• Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that don't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• Super easy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip.
• Unlimited history records.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
• To be able to send and receive contacts (since SuperBeam 4.0): READ_CONTACTS & WRITE_CONTACTS.
• To manage WiFi Direct connection: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE.
• To receive using QR scanner or Near Field Communication: CAMERA & NFC.
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
Facebook has updated the SDK on October 19. With this new SDK, facebook will not inform us after messages have been read.So the notification won't be reduced immediately.Developers are working on this.
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, Viber, Kakao Talk, Viber, Google Talk, Native Mailbox, Skype, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, WeChat.
- Support icons on dock bar, home screen and app drawer.
- Independent plugin
- Be compatible with GO Launcher HD
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. Latest version of GO Launcher EX is required. (Search "GO Launcher EX" to download)
3. To apply the notification: MENU> Plugins> Notification
-This app automatically NDEF formats unformatted NFC tags (depends on NFC chip installed on your device and the type of the tag).
-The app also handles most of errors that you may fall in while writing on the TAG.
- This app enables you to set the tag as "read only" to prevent overwriting.
* This feature is ONLY available on this app.
* Launch your Tasker Task with tab NFC tag.
- Please install Tasker first.
- Can use Writable NFC Tag or RFID Credit Card, Readonly NFC Tags.
- However, May application select dialog pops up when read NFC Tag.
- Can use 'Mifare Classic' Tag with Nexus 4 / 5.
* Tasker must be activated.
- 'Preferences > MISC > Allow External Access' must be checked.
* Change setting by nfc tag.
This is a key to unlock ICS Launcher Plus features. You must have ICS Launcher installed to use this key and unlock the plus features. ICS Launcher is a free app and is a quick download. Just search for ICS Launcher.
If you need help, be sure to contact us at email@example.com
What do you get with ICS+?
★Extra features and tweaks that free users can't access
★Text color tweaks
★Font size tweaks
★The ability to change the launcher status bar text color
★Change the battery indicator type
★No ads or search shortcuts
★More control over the launcher and its actions
What is planned for future updates?
★UI render effects
★Menu button binding
★Full Text Adjustment
Quick Tips and Help:
★If you are confused about where the launcher went contact us ASAP!
★The pro version is now a key! You need to have the free version installed in order to continue using ICS Launcher
★This key must be installed to continue using ICS+ features
★If your ICS+ features do not unlock or you need help with anything, be sure to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website!
★Click menu hardware key to access launcher and system settings menus.
★Some 3rd party apps like Beautiful Widgets are not yet compatible with ICS Launcher and may cause Force Close errors. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but there are alternatives to these widgets on the market that you can try while we are working on a fix.
★If you are still experiencing Force Close errors, try clearing the launcher cache by pressing your "menu" key, then select "Manage Apps" and "ICS 4.0 Launcher" under the "All" tab.
ICS Launcher is designed to replace your Stock Launcher and will work with stock, rooted, and custom roms. It can be undone by going to settings > applications > manage > ICS Launcher > Clear Defaults.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email or visit our website as we cannot respond to individual comments on the market. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!
NOTE: Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other apps available in the market.
Main Features: [Please refer: http://inspire.nxp.com/tagwriter/tag-writer-user-manual.pdf for advanced features]
- Completely redesigned, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Extended support for NXP NTAG 21x Tags – UID mirror, Counter Mirror and Password Feature
- WiFi Pairing for handsets supporting this feature
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x, NTAG I2C, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use.
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
The German eID (neuer Personalausweis) is not supported. Even though its specification is closely related to the above mentioned ICAO standard. The German electronic passport is supported, though.
The U.S. Passport Card is not supported. It is based on a different RFID technology which is not compatible with NFC. U.S. electronic passports (booklets) are supported, though. Please note that the antenna in the U.S. electronic passport is located on the inside of the back cover. The booklet needs to be opened to access the chip.
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using specific handsets (e.g. LG Nexus 4) often fails on certain MRTDs, specifically on Active Authentication.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at email@example.com.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tess-two (https://github.com/rmtheis/tess-two): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://www.leptonica.org): Apache License 2.0
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
From your computer, open the online NDEF editor at http://ndefeditor.grundid.de/ or get the Eclipse plugin at http://code.google.com/p/nfc-eclipse-plugin/ for a file-based editor.
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
MAINTAINERS WANTED. Please email me.
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-fielder.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
If the apk is launched in a device with no NFC then it will exit instantly.
If the device's NFC is not enabled when the application is launched then it will directly open the settings and show a toast dialogue saying "Please enable NFC and press Back to return to the application!"
Press select file, a complete action dialog will appear.
Select a way of how you'd like to select your file. Then select your file.
File name will appear on the top side of the screen.
Enable NFC on your destination device.
Set the devices back to back.
Tap to beam the selected file to the destination device, wait until the file is transferred.
The NFC Ring app has built in support for Facebook, Twitter, generic website links, Etherpad and Youtube.
You can use the app to write any link you want, such as your own blog or a news page. Simply choose your link and hold your rings public inlay to the sweet spot on your phone or tablet.
NFC Ring Control is Open source software. The Source code is available at https://github.com/mclear/NFC_Ring_Control
Our Community maintains a Q&A at https://github.com/mclear/NFC_Ring_Control/wiki
Please post any issues on our bugtracker: https://github.com/mclear/NFC_Ring_Control/issues/new
Please post bug reports before posting any negative reviews, our community works hard to maintain this software, we appreciate the feedback and your assistance.
XtraSEC Mobile Security is a free Android security suite that helps user to protect their phone being stolen. XtraSEC provides some cutting edge and unique features to increase the chances for user to find back the lost phone and also prevent lost phone data leaked to 3rd party.
Note: If you have trouble uninstalling, go to Settings -> Location & Security -> Select Device Administrators and uncheck XtraSEC.
✔ Find My Phone(with auto turn on GPS)
✔ Phone alert (make your phone scream!)
✔ Remotely SPY capture photo (NEW!)
✔ SPY Auto capture on invalid lockscreen password entered
✔ Detect SIM replacement
✔ Remotely turn on WiFi or 3G data using SMS
✔ Remotely check battery info
✔ Remotely check telephony info
✔ Remotely phone lock with PIN
✔ Remotely phone and SD data wipe
✔ Wipe proof (XtraSEC survive on factory restore)
* Find My Phone
Get you phone location and displayed in Google Maps.
GPS will turn on automatically when needed. (System App required)
* Phone Alert (Make Your Phone Scream!)
Misplaced your phone inside your house somewhere? XtraSEC can make your phone scream at loudest possible even phone in silent mode! (Warning: Don't do this during meeting!)
* Remotely capture photo (NEW!)
Remotely capture photo from your phone camera.
You can choose either use front or back camera. Back camera will use if front camera doesn't exist.
If using SMS method, captured photo will send out by Email.
* Auto capture on invalid lockscreen password entered
If invalid lockscreen password entered, XtraSEC will auto capture using front camera and send out captured photo to owner Email.
This feature is for user using lockscreen pin, password or gesture.
* Remotely turn on/off Mobile data(3G)
Remotely turn on/off Mobile data 3G by sending an SMS to your phone using XtraSEC command.
* Remotely turn on/off WiFi
Remotely turn on/off WiFi by sending an SMS to your phone using XtraSEC command.
* Detect sim replacement
XtraSEC will send out an notification SMS when another SIM card is inserted into your phone.
If you have multiple SIM, please add all of them to sim whitelist.
* Remotely phone lock with PIN
Protect your misplaced phone by remotely locking it with a PIN code requirement. Without the correct PIN code, no one can access or use your device.
If someone try to break in the phone, XtraSEC will auto capture using front camera and send out captured photo to owner Email.
* Remotely phone and SD data wipe
No luck in retrieving your lost or stolen phone? Wipe it remotely using XtraSEC Mobile Security. Your phone may be in the wrong hands, but at least your personal information is not.
With option to wipe phone only or wipe entire phone including SD card.
Wipe proof, XtraSEC SMS commands still working even after phone wiped. (System app required)
* Remotely check battery info
Check your phone's battery information remotely! Use this feature to determine how much juice is left in your device while you tracking.
* Remotely check telephony info
Retrieve your phone's SIM card information remotely, including whether or not a new SIM card has been inserted. Useful information for a police report!
* Detect SIM Replacement is only for GSM phone.
* XtraSEC Mobile Security is a phone security application. Therefore, anonymous uninstallment is prevented. To uninstall, you must first disable the service, then proceed with an application uninstall as usual.
SEO: lookout, phonelocator, phone locator, wheres my droid, mobile locator, mobile phone locator, norton, netqin, webroot, avg, Bitdefender, McAfee, eset, Kaspersky, avast, Anti-Theft, avira, Cerberus, NQ Mobile
No more hassle to go convenience store reload your mobile anymore, Ezbill Prepaid Topup allows you to purchase topup directly from your smartphone as long it connected to the Internet.
Your topup will credited to account within 5 minutes.
No account creation / login required, whole topup process is done within 3 step:
1. Select your service provider
2. Topup amount & details
3. Made payment
We covered most of the Malaysia mobile service providers:
✔ Maxis Hotlink
✔ Celcom Xpax
✔ Digi Prepaid
By partnering with MOLPay, we ensure that our customer made payment in safe and secure way.
Accept Payment Method:
✔ MEPS FPX
✔ Cimb Clicks
✔ Public Bank Online
✔ Bank Islam
✔ Hong Leong Connect
✔ RHB Now