The app also supports basic NDEF Push (Android Beam) for people who don't have any tag to read but happen to have two NFC enabled phones.
The source code of this app is published at https://github.com/nadam/nfc-reader.
★Allows you to write content following the NFC-FORUM standards, such as:
• Writing URL
• Writing text
• Writing contacts (vCard)
• Writing phones
• Writing sms
• Writing email
• Writing SmartPoster
• Writing application
• Writing map
Also can delete and clone any tags.
★Allows writing tasks for Android phones, such as:
• Enable / Disable Wi-Fi
• Enable / Disable 3G
• Enable / Disable Bluetooth
• View battery information (status, voltage ...)
• Show a compass
• Turn on silent profile
• Turn on a continuous vibration
• Add events to the calendar
• Change screen timeout
• Play a song
• Use a Random Music Player
• Change screen brightness
★It also includes a new aspect. NFC Basic allows you to create your custom profiles, so you can do some actions in the same time.
So, you can create a profile called "Home" for example, which will activate at the same time some actions, such as enable WiFi, disable Bluetooth , enable 3G data, set the normal mode and open the app Mobile News.
★With regard to reading, to read the contents of a label specifying:
• Type content
• Tag content
• Content Size
• Tag Size
• Access Modes of tag
• ID Tag
• Tag Type
• Android Technologies supported by the tag
- Please install Tasker first.
- Can use Writable NFC Tag or RFID Credit Card, Readonly NFC Tags.
- However, May application select dialog pops up when read NFC Tag.
- Can use 'Mifare Classic' Tag with Nexus 4 / 5.
* Tasker must be activated.
- 'Preferences > MISC > Allow External Access' must be checked.
Advanced features can be enabled via “Switch UI mode” in the preferences.
Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other applications available in the market.
- Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NXP TagWriter applications also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmark (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via email@example.com. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using LG Nexus 4 often fails on certain MRTDs. Other devices with a Broadcom NFC solution (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) may also be affected.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
- OCR works best in brightly lit environments.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tesseract-android-tools (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-android-tools/): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://code.google.com/p/leptonica/): Apache License 2.0
ith NFC Smart Q, you can make your own tags which can perform a number of actions, like changing your phone's settings and launching an application.
Also you can share your phone’s settings, application and contacts on your phone with your friends.
NFC Smart Q supports reading or copying a tag, making read-only tags and resetting tags so that it’s easy to use for both users and developers.
-Provide all features of Tag Reader/Writer/Handler in one application.
-Share or apply “My tag” to other NFC-capable devices.
-switch user’s phone into the different mode for particular locations or situation.
1. New Tag
-Control Phone functions such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sound & Volume, Alarm, screen
-Launch an application.
-URI : Mail, SMS, Tel, Custom???
-URL(Website) : bookmark or search
-open a variety of different types of files: photo (Image), Audio, Video, Documents
-Electronic Business Card : search contacts/ create a new contact
-Switch: execute two tags alternately.
2. Mode Tag
3. My tag : save the created tags.
4. History: record of your past activities.
5. Read a tag: check information and NDEF written message on Tag.
6. Copy a tag : make the same tag.
7. Lock a tag : unable to write/read a tag.
8. Reset a tag : initialize information on tag.
-NFC Forum Tag Type: Type1 Tag, Tpye2 Tag, Type3 Tag, Type4 Tag
-MIFARE Series : MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, MIFARE Plus S, MIFARE Plus X
※ NFC Setting
-Setting > Wireless & network > NFC Settings > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
-Setting > More > NFC check, Read and Write/P2P check
NFC stands for Near field communication which is a wireless radio communications for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity. Its applications include mobile payment, entrance control, personal authentication, contactless transactions, data exchange and more.
NFC tags, for example stickers or wristbands, contain small microchips with little aerials which can store a small amount of information for transfer to another NFC device, such as a mobile phone. It can be used for authentication, mobile phone functions settings, access to specific information on a smartphone or another NFC-capable device.
"I highly recommend it to everyone, and I give it a 9 out of 10!" - OMG!Droid
✓ Auto-detect Wifi-AP, Wifi Direct or Wifi
✓ Automatically start Wifi Hotspot so it'll work without Wifi!
✓ BEAM to Send! - Use NFC to pair & initiate transfer! (for supported devices)
✓ Super easy to use! Zero setup required
✓ Send multiple photos, music or videos at once
✓ Works completely offline so no data costs!
✓ Widget support
✓ Send straight from Gallery or other apps (Share)
✓ Fast pairing with QR code
✓ Auto-saved pairs list
✓ Easy access to received files
✓ Beautiful interface from Android 2.2 up!
Free version limited to sending 500MB at a time, get the Send! Pro for unlimited sending!
The developer has made the best effort to make sure the app works with different Android devices but sometimes devices might behave differently. If you encounter any issues please let the developer know by email instead of down rating the app, it will be much appreciated!
Now its easy to share your files between your devices via NFC regardless of its size, type, format etc. The set up is very simple.
Download the app, enable NFC at your device and start sharing files faster than ever, even 300 Mbits/sec.
NFC Share works with any NFC enabled android devices. But, we recommend to use it with "ileaf Mobile manager" app for the best performance and usability of the app.
You can browse and share files on the fly with this.
How to Use It?
It is very easy to install & use NFC Share from ileaf solutions. You just follow the steps below.
Select files using file manager or gallery.
Click on share button and select NFC Share from the list.
Tap with your friends phone and share the files
* Note *
Before sharing any files please make sure to turn on NFC and Android beam on your device settings.
File formats supported!!!
NFC Share Support almost all file formats including
Below are some of the extensions that NFC share supports, but not limitted to.
Please contact us at apps |at| ileafsolutions.com if you face difficulty with any file format.
- ACR 122U
- ACR 1222L
- ACR 1251U
The service runs in the background and detects whenever an NFC reader is connected and whether an NFC tag is present on the reader, and broadcasts events correspondingly.
The public API and an example client is available at
The example client is published as "ACS NFC Reader Service Client" here in Google Play.
This service app should speed up your prototyping considerably.
Keywords: ACR 122 1222 1251 USB ACS
With this app, users will be able to share information of the NFC tags and benefit from convergence opportunities. Many NFC related applications are moving towards NFC enabled smart phones thus enabling mobile payments, asset tracking, digital signage, access control, sharing of digital information, etc. Users will also be able review the data in a personalized NFC Tag and use this information to program their own tags. The analysis of the NDEF based command written on personalized NFC tags can be also be incorporated into their NFC based applications.
We have some known issues with certain devices. We generally classify them as with “Devices with NXP NFC hardware” and “Devices with non-NXP NFC hardware”
NFC TagExplorer on “Devices with NXP NFC hardware”
HTC One (Android v4.2.2)
- The device's antenna drops tags randomly. It reports "Tag Lost" while the read / write operations are being done. This may be due to low battery or voltage to NFC antennae not regulated or something else. We are still trying to understand the issue and would then report this back to HTC One team. We look forward to resolve this issue at the earliest.
- It takes a relatively longer time to read MIFARE Classic 4K due to a higher number of sector authentication and block reads. This has been noticed in all devices. Approx time is about 5-8 seconds to read the full card.
- NFC TagExplorer on “Devices with non-NXP NFC hardware”
Samsung S IV, Nexus 4 & Nexus 7
- The devices have Broadcom NFC hardware
- The Android OS displays the status for MIFARE Classic family tags as "This tag is not supported"
- We have defined a mechanism in our app to mute the MIFARE Classic Read / Write feature in these devices with non-NXP hardware.
App has been tested for error free operations on these devices: Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S IV, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and HTC One. While we test our apps thoroughly for errors prior to release, there could be some errors that cause unexpected exit of the application. If you find any such occurrences, please help us by providing a screenshot with some explanation about the tag being scanned and send it to email@example.com. Your assistance in helping us debug specific issues is highly appreciated.
Last Updated: November 01, 2012
The NFC Ring app has built in support for Facebook, Twitter, generic website links, Etherpad and Youtube.
You can use the app to write any link you want, such as your own blog or a news page. Simply choose your link and hold your rings public inlay to the sweet spot on your phone or tablet.
NFC Ring Control is Open source software. The Source code is available at https://github.com/mclear/NFC_Ring_Control
Our Community maintains a Q&A at https://github.com/mclear/NFC_Ring_Control/wiki
Please post any issues on our bugtracker: https://github.com/mclear/NFC_Ring_Control/issues/new
Please post bug reports before posting any negative reviews, our community works hard to maintain this software, we appreciate the feedback and your assistance.
More from developer
XtraSEC Mobile Security is a free Android security suite that helps user to protect their phone being stolen. XtraSEC provides some cutting edge and unique features to increase the chances for user to find back the lost phone and also prevent lost phone data leaked to 3rd party.
Note: If you have trouble uninstalling, go to Settings -> Location & Security -> Select Device Administrators and uncheck XtraSEC.
✔ Find My Phone(with auto turn on GPS)
✔ Phone alert (make your phone scream!)
✔ Remotely SPY capture photo (NEW!)
✔ SPY Auto capture on invalid lockscreen password entered
✔ Detect SIM replacement
✔ Remotely turn on WiFi or 3G data using SMS
✔ Remotely check battery info
✔ Remotely check telephony info
✔ Remotely phone lock with PIN
✔ Remotely phone and SD data wipe
✔ Wipe proof (XtraSEC survive on factory restore)
* Find My Phone
Get you phone location and displayed in Google Maps.
GPS will turn on automatically when needed. (System App required)
* Phone Alert (Make Your Phone Scream!)
Misplaced your phone inside your house somewhere? XtraSEC can make your phone scream at loudest possible even phone in silent mode! (Warning: Don't do this during meeting!)
* Remotely capture photo (NEW!)
Remotely capture photo from your phone camera.
You can choose either use front or back camera. Back camera will use if front camera doesn't exist.
If using SMS method, captured photo will send out by Email.
* Auto capture on invalid lockscreen password entered
If invalid lockscreen password entered, XtraSEC will auto capture using front camera and send out captured photo to owner Email.
This feature is for user using lockscreen pin, password or gesture.
* Remotely turn on/off Mobile data(3G)
Remotely turn on/off Mobile data 3G by sending an SMS to your phone using XtraSEC command.
* Remotely turn on/off WiFi
Remotely turn on/off WiFi by sending an SMS to your phone using XtraSEC command.
* Detect sim replacement
XtraSEC will send out an notification SMS when another SIM card is inserted into your phone.
If you have multiple SIM, please add all of them to sim whitelist.
* Remotely phone lock with PIN
Protect your misplaced phone by remotely locking it with a PIN code requirement. Without the correct PIN code, no one can access or use your device.
If someone try to break in the phone, XtraSEC will auto capture using front camera and send out captured photo to owner Email.
* Remotely phone and SD data wipe
No luck in retrieving your lost or stolen phone? Wipe it remotely using XtraSEC Mobile Security. Your phone may be in the wrong hands, but at least your personal information is not.
With option to wipe phone only or wipe entire phone including SD card.
Wipe proof, XtraSEC SMS commands still working even after phone wiped. (System app required)
* Remotely check battery info
Check your phone's battery information remotely! Use this feature to determine how much juice is left in your device while you tracking.
* Remotely check telephony info
Retrieve your phone's SIM card information remotely, including whether or not a new SIM card has been inserted. Useful information for a police report!
* Detect SIM Replacement is only for GSM phone.
* XtraSEC Mobile Security is a phone security application. Therefore, anonymous uninstallment is prevented. To uninstall, you must first disable the service, then proceed with an application uninstall as usual.
SEO: lookout, phonelocator, phone locator, wheres my droid, mobile locator, mobile phone locator, norton, netqin, webroot, avg, Bitdefender, McAfee, eset, Kaspersky, avast, Anti-Theft, avira, Cerberus, NQ Mobile
No more hassle to go convenience store reload your mobile anymore, Ezbill Prepaid Topup allows you to purchase topup directly from your phone using any WiFi or 3G Network.
No account creation / login required, just select your service provider > topup amount & details > payment !
As simple as that.
We covered most of the Malaysia mobile service providers:
✔ Maxis Hotlink
✔ Celcom Xpax
✔ Digi Prepaid
By partnering with MOLPay, we ensure that our customer made payment in safe and secure way.
Accept Payment Method:
✔ MEPS FPX
✔ Cimb Clicks
✔ Public Bank Online
✔ Bank Islam
✔ Hong Leong Connect
✔ RHB Now