* 10 play levels from very easy to extremely hard. There is one level for everyone no matter if your a beginner or an expert!
* Very impressive chess engine which teaches you the names of famous chess openings by showing the name of openings as you play them.
* Play Online against players from all over the world. Get started right away by playing as guest or register for an account at freechess.org (link in the app).
- Get your ranking in three different game modes (Lightning, Blitz, Standard).
- Improve your game skill by watching other players games live.
- Chat with your opponents or other people that are online.
* Send PGN files so you can review your games on your computer or anywhere you like.
* 2 player hot-seat.
* 3 Chess Board colors and 3 Chess Piece Sets.
* Clean and simple interface.
* Keeps statistics so that you can keep track of your improvement.
* Designed for both Tablet and Phone.
Don't forget to rate the game if you like it!
Delightfully 3D rendered graphics and captivating animations.
Play at many difficulty levels. Set the time for the computer to think.
Play against a machine or a human or watch the machine play against itself!
Chess is a two person strategy game which originated in Eastern India in the 6th century.
Each player controls and army which have to attack the other army and capture the king. Using soldiers (pawns), castles (rooks), bishops, horses (knights) and your queen you must defend your king.
Each piece has special moves which are well known: A pawn can move forward only one square (or two on its first move), a rook moves in straight lines, the bishop moves diagonally, the queen moves in any direction and the knight moves one square in one direction and two squares at right angles.
- Stats and player ELO rating calculation
- Informations about the game source of the problem is shown
- ELO of the problem is shown
- Copy position to clipboard as FEN string (to analyze the position for example with DroidFish)
- Buffer to store problems for offline usage
- No Advertising
Before buying this version try the free one with advertising.
Over 20,000 free chess tactics problems to learn and improve your skills in this fascinating game or just to have fun and keep your brain active!
Available 7 difficulty levels that make the puzzle proposed suitable for both beginners and chess master!
All exercises are taken from games played in the most important chess tournaments in the world.
Facebook Page: http://tinyurl.com/ideatactics
Play against AI
- Selectable ELO Levels to adjust playing strength, from 500 to 2100, on 50 ELO points steps
- Selectable time per move: changing the ELO and the time per move, lots of difficulty levels can be selected
- Opening book with more than 30.000 positions: ensures variated funny games
- Can undo/redo all moves
- Send PGN by email: This way, you can analyze later your games on your PC
- Graphical setup board, also can edit position’s FEN notation
- On closing, saves the current game and it is loaded when the application is restarted
- Play on internet at freechess.org (FICS) or at chessclub.com (ICC)
- Play as guest or as a registered user
- Seek/offer match rated and unrated
- View seeks posted by other users. Can sort seek list by username, rating or game time
- Takeback, draw, abort, resign and rematch options while playing
- Play, Finger and Observe, can also observe LectureBot on FICS or play ProblemBot/TrainingBot on ICC
- Observe current played games in the chess server or follow highest rated games
- Messages: read and send messages to other users
- Game History: you can examine or send by email all your played games
- Console to see server output and to send commands, also for chatting with other users
- Timeseal (FICS) and Timestamp (ICC): avoids lag problems
- Premove option: You can introduce the next movement in your opponent’s turn
- Option to confirm the move before sending it to the server. Forward and Backward buttons are converted on Confirm/Cancel buttons
- Supports wild chess variants: Atomic, Losers, Suicide and Chess960
- 2900+ chess problems to solve looking for the best moves: problems collected by Uwe Auerswald, from Germany
- Selectable problem difficult (Easy, Medium and Hard Problems)
Simple PGN browser, allows you to open PGN files from SD card or from your email
And with the Best Interface
- 2D/3D board
- Clean, simple and intuitive interface (options appear after pressing the “MENU” key)
- Move by dragging and dropping the piece with useful guide lines
- Also move by tapping the origin and the destiny squares or with the trackball
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Shows legal moves (as yellow traslucid squares)
- Highlights last move (with a yellow arrow or a coloured squarem, can be configured with a settings option), also move hints (as a green arrow) after a request in the menu
- Many piece sets and board styles
- Shows a dot in the side to move and can show board coordinates
- The material gauge indicates the material advantage using this piece values: Pawn=1 Knight=3 Bishop=3 Rook=5 Queen=9. Click on the gauge to show/hide the captured pieces difference
- Shows captured pieces advantage for each one of the sides (as an example if black captured 3 pawns and whites 2, it shows an advantage of 1 white pawn for blacks)
- Speaks moves, checks and game results
- Different sounds for moves, captures and checks, also vibration
- Option to keep the screen on while playing
You can try the Free version with ads first
"Crazy Bishop" with very high quality graphics!
Adjustable playing strength from 100 levels!
You can choose the strength of the computer from 258 to 2300 in ELO rating.
Level 1 is extremely weak, and Level 100 is extremely difficult to beat!
The Chess has 100 different levels of play from beginner to expert!
Challenge to win medals by defeating computer!
You will be rewarded to enable changing the board style and pieces design by collecting medals. (Normal mode only)
- Human vs Computer, Human vs Human(sharing a single device)
- Computer gives your level evaluation by ELO rating in rating mode,
very useful for tracking your progress
- Enter and analyze any position you like in edit mode
- Hint facility to improve your game
- Review mode during a game
- Save/Load game records
- Supporting PGN file for both reading and writing
- Export game records via e-mail in text format or as a PGN file
- Enable to view full game history in the game record and restart game
from the selected move, which should be very practical for improving your chess
- Autosaves your current game
Play against the computer or against another human being. The aim of the game is to capture the opponent's king. You can move the castles horizontally, the bishop diagonally, the knight two across and one up and the king by one square in any direction.
These are classic chess moves yet this simple game is just as tricky as the large board because every move counts!
Sometimes you may want to sacrifice a piece in order to win the game. Can you work out how to beat the machine? (It can be done!)
This is a game where a beginner at chess could outwit a grandmaster!
Destroy your opponent to prove your supremacy.
Basic units and advanced units.
In Arkeon, all players start the game with the same weapons.
Be the best strategist or be destroyed. To win, one of your offensive units needs to attack the enemy base. But beware of hasty offensive because if you cut your enemy base you will lose all your units isolated.
Upgrade your basic units to sow confusion in the enemy strategy and get you out of a tight spot.
Then downgrade these units and redeploy them to a new strategic location.
If you like chess, checkers, and abstract games, Arkeon offers you a new challenge.
- One player mode.
- Challenge your friends in the mode "two players".
- **** NEW ONLINE MODE ****
- Easy to understand but difficult to master.
- Accessible to everyone
- The future of chess
Please help us by rating the game and leave a comment.
Find more Arkeon on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ArkeonGame
Very fast, lots of features, installs to SD card storage.
: No ads
: Chess Analysis provides better scrutiny of the games with dynamic graphic tips for attack and defense
: Multiple chess set piece graphics to choose from
: Small program size, half the size of most other chess programs
: Several color themes
: Custom opening book
: Two player mode
: Setup position
: PGN support
- 6 Difficulty modes ( AI thinking time )
- Undo move ( unlimited )
- Redo move ( unlimited )
- Play white pieces
- Play black pieces
- Flip Board
-Display of thinking
-Full take back & forward
-Big opening book & named openings
-Set up position
-33 playing levels including easy & blitz
-Database. Save / load games to PGN databases on SD card
-Copy and paste PGN games to clipboard
-Simple, elegant user interface
【Version up!】 Now you can play against a stronger computer engine in Engine Server Game.
■What is "Shogi Lv.100 (Japanese Chess)"?
Shogi, also known as Japanese chess, is the most popular
thinking game in Japan. Unlike chess, the captured pieces could
be returned to the board to be used as a piece for the captured player.
Why don't you challenge this exciting Japanese game!
The Help feature within the game will help you understand the rules of Shogi.
"Shogi Lv.100" has 100 different levels of play from beginner to expert.
Challenge to win medals by defeating computer!
You will win medals by defeating computer in off-line game.
If you collect a certain number of medals, new types of board and pieces will be awarded.
■Engine Server Game (Playing tickets are needed to be purchased)
You can play against a stronger engine in "Lv.200 mode" and "Expert mode" .
We have added new 200 strength levels, which are all above the off-line 100 levels.
You can enjoy another higher level of game and challenge to complete all the medals.
We have provided a special mode for further advanced players, in which you can select the playing style among 5 different strategies.
(Fujii system, Rapid attack vs 4th-file rook, Gokigen central rook, Bear in the hole, None)
There are 5 levels of play for each playing strategy.
・Prices of the subscription for playing the Engine Server Game is US$2.54 per month.
- Human vs Computer, Human vs Human(sharing a single device)
- Let you know your turn by vibration
- Automatic zooming for easy viewing and operations
- Save/Load game record
- Hint feature
- Enable to view full game history of the game record and restart game from the selected move
- Transmit game record by e-mail
- Beautiful graphics and realistic sound effects
- Automatic reading out for each move in Japanese
Classic Chess Master pro is the best Chess game on Android Play Store!.
Play Chess against your Android mobile phone. Classic Chess Master Pro is a two-player board game played on a chessboard, a square-checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. It is one of the world's most popular games.
Beautifully designed chess board.
Play the fun with logic and enjoy the game..!!
Chess master game is the best Android phone chess game, has a strong ability of intelligent AI, popular hot, free download, after installation you can start the game. Do you want to become a master of it, hurry to challenge it!
★ completely free to download, you can play the game without registering!
★ perfect game rating system, the competitive level of the profession, the game features 10 levels of difficulty from small to large, from fledgling dominate the Central Plains to the final, allowing you to enjoy through the trials of happiness.
★ comprehensive interpretation of the essence of Chinese classic traditional chess, exquisite Chinese style screen tailor-made for Android gamers.
★ Support various resolution phone screen, please rest assured download experience.
Man-machine chess is a hot issue in artificial intelligence research,chess master brings together the strengths of existing smart AI, has a powerful chess, quickly download experience challenge it!