ANZ goMoney is available to ANZ’s New Zealand customers.
ANZ goMoney lets you:
• View your business and personal accounts in one list
• Make bill payments to a person or to your Internet Banking payees list (now located under the “Pay a Person or Bill”)#
• Re-order and rename your accounts within ANZ goMoney
• Register and use ANZ goMoney across multiple devices
• Securely access your ANZ accounts fast with a four-digit PIN
• Make electronic payments up to $10,000#
• Save a new payee to your payee list
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number#
• View upcoming payments (including loans, automatic payments, and tax payments)
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find past transactions quickly with transaction history searching
• Access via Guest Logon – Log on using your Internet Banking credentials
Your money and personal details are protected:
• ANZ goMoney gives you secure banking on your mobile device. The app is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device.
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly try and log on with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity.
• If you comply with the ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use, we’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions.
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney, which includes step-by-step guides and videos on how to download and register.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to:
• Be registered for ANZ Internet Banking
• Have a 3G-enabled Android smartphone or device that is enabled for cellular or wireless internet connection (WiFi)
• Be using the Android operating system 2.2 (Froyo) or above.
How we use Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ goMoney. We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens. Google Analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ goMoney statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ goMoney, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ goMoney. No personal information is made available to Google Inc.
Google Analytics use this information to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. This information is provided to us by Google Inc. to help us better understand usage of ANZ goMoney.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
#A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits up to $10,000.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Compatible with devices running 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later of the Android™ operating system, it provides access to a convenient range of features:
ACCESS ACCOUNT INFORMATION
> Access real time account balances
> View current and prior day account transactions
> Personalise your account display
VIEW PAYMENT DETAILS
> Funding and beneficiary details
> Value date
> Payment audit history
APPROVE AND REJECT PAYMENTS
> Australian and New Zealand Domestic Payments
> Australian RTGS and New Zealand Same Day Cleared Payments
> International and Multi Bank Payments
> Pay Bill Payments
> Securely release payments to ANZ for processing using your Pin Pad Security Token
> Obtain a dynamic FX rate for cross currency payments with your Pin Pad Security Token
UTILISE EXISTING ENTITLEMENTS
> Roles and entitlements will directly reflect your ANZ Transactive web-based permissions.
ANZ Transactive – Mobile is also secure and easy to use. The Mobile App features lock-out and time-out safeguards, and is underpinned by high-grade encryption to give you peace of mind.
For more information, or to learn how to get started, please contact your ANZ representative.
^ ANZ Transactive and ANZ Transactive – Mobile are provided in Australia and New Zealand by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ACN 005 357 522) (“ANZ”). ANZ Transactive and ANZ’s colour blue are trademarks of ANZ.
ANZ Transactive – Mobile for Android™ is only available from Google Play™.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
【精選店家】ANZ Spot優惠就在您身邊： Google地圖指引及語音辨識輸入，讓您即時查詢所在地的信用卡優惠店家。
建議使用Android OS 2.2以上版本及WQVGA320x 480以上解析度方可得到較佳瀏覽效能，相關優惠詳情或服務之詳細內容，請上本行網站anz.tw查詢。
A Brand-new way to bank.
ANZ Taiwan Mobile Banking offers you the most convenient way to bank while on the move. You can view your account balances and transaction details on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere. What’s more, the application allows you to:
1. Search the nearest merchant locations with ANZ special offers
2. Track your bills and organizing the payments easily through the Bill Minder feature.
3. Receive the latest financial news from the Bank
For most mobile businesses, getting paid on the spot is a challenge and it’s often days or weeks before payment is received. ANZ FastPay will help save you time and improve the cash flow in your business.
ANZ FastPay features:
• Accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards through your Android smart phone or tablet.
• Next day access to your takings in your ANZ bank account for transactions processed prior to 10pm Monday to Friday (Monday morning 10am for weekend transactions)
• Simple pricing: You'll only pay 3% of total monthly transaction value or the minimum MSF of $15 (whichever is greater)
• Immediately email receipts directly to your customers
• Multiple users can be set up to process card sales into one ANZ bank account
• No long-term contract
• Fast, secure PIN access.
Find out more about ANZ FastPay by visiting anz.co.nz/fastpay, which includes FAQs and videos on how to use the app.
How we use Analytics
We use third party analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ FastPay. We do not use third party analytics on secure ANZ FastPay screens. Third party analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ FastPay statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ FastPay, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ FastPay. No personal information is made available to the third party.
This information is used to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. The analysis is provided to us by the third party to help us better understand usage of ANZ FastPay.
ANZ FastPay is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms, conditions and fees apply. Use of ANZ FastPay requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
EasyMoney expense manager provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using EasyMoney expense manager's simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within EasyMoney lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
-30 days free trial!
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, EasyMoney is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
Try this ultimate personal money manager free for 30 days now!
EasyMoney is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Tags: expense tracker, personal money manager, saving money, finance manager, budget manager, money saving app, money saver, checkbook,mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, mobile money manager, daily money management, tools for money lover
“We have no connection with and are not endorsed by easyGroup.”
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
With >300 000 downloads it is one of the famoust finance apps at the android market !
This app is ad supported. If you don't like ads please look for MoneyManager Pro. Please support us to improve MoneyManager.
Some of the features:
✓In and out entries
✓choose date and currency
✓and many more
The permissions we need to use are for the advertising component.
Please give us some feedback via email or ratings. Thanks a lot to all of our users!
You can find more information at our website: www.swordiApps.com
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
Plus, for the first time in Australia, you can use your phone to make contactless payments in-store with our new Tap & Pay technology.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
• Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
• Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
• Pay to new and existing Australian account numbers
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
• Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted – by ordering a PayTag from the app, or for some select phones, you can activate it using your phone’s in-built NFC chip (available on certain Samsung Galaxy S4 models at this time, but stay tuned - we’re exploring more NFC enabled devices);
• Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
• Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
• Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
• Access other apps and sites from CommBank; and
• Find help, support and ways to contact us.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
The CommBank app is compatible with Androids OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. An annual fee of $2.99 applies after the first 12 months if you have a supported Samsung Galaxy S4 phone with Tap & Pay. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124
• Touch screen technology: Manage your finances easily with one tap access to your accounts and view multiple transactions at once without needing to scroll.
• View your transactions as soon as they occur: With real time banking you can check your balance and view pending transactions for Credit Cards and Debit MasterCards instantly.
• Three step transfers: All it takes is three simple steps to transfer funds or BPAY, so you can keep on top of your finances wherever you are.
• You can also view the status of any applications you have with CBA, contact us or provide feedback so we can improve future versions.
NetBank on your Android tablet represents the evolution of mobile banking, giving you the convenience and freedom to access your accounts at a time that suits you.
Customers not registered for NetBank can visit www.netbank.com.au to register (Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
We’ve also launched an enhanced Commbank app for Android phones - simply search for “Commbank” in the Android market.
IS THIS THE OFFICIAL COMMBANK APP?
Yes, this is the official NetBank Android Tablet app.
To protect your personal information and ensure you are getting the optimised NetBank Tablet experience, please uninstall any unofficial Commbank apps.
Simple to use and with many features including balance alerts and bill payments. Manage you money on the move easily and quickly with the Santander UK Mobile Banking App
Designed solely for personal banking customers, simply log in with your existing Online Banking details and you’re away.
- check your balances and statements
- make transfers and payments
- set up alerts for when your balance exceeds or drops below a certain amount
- report lost/stolen cards
- view, amend or cancel pending payments
- find your nearest Santander branch
And if you’re splitting the bill for dinner, rent or anything else, and you pay with your account, this app has a handy little function that splits the transaction for you so you can send it directly to your friends for their contribution.
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
※ Applying double entry bookkeeping
It facilitates efficient asset management. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
※ Budget management function
You can manage your budget. It shows your budget and expense by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly.
※ Card / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see payment amount and outstanding payment at asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your account book.
※ Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
※ Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
※ Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
※ Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup / restore is possible.
※ Other functions
- Change of starting date
- Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
- Sub Category ON-OFF function
★ Paid version ★
- No ads.
- Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
- Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
ท่านสามารถทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินได้เองหรือสามารถใช้ Video Call เพื่อติดต่อกับเจ้าหน้าที่ของธนาคารได้โดยตรงเสมือนมีเลขาส่วนตัวช่วยทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินแทนท่านได้ อุ่นใจด้วยการบริการที่ทำโดยเจ้าหน้าที่ของธนาคารผ่านบริการ Talk to net officer ปลอดภัยด้วย TOP (Time Out Password) ซึ่งจะส่ง SMS ยืนยัน ก่อนทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินของท่าน
หมายเหตุ: บริการ Talk to ne tofficer จำเป็นที่จะต้องมี application VDO@Netbank (Application เสริม) ที่ทำให้ application KTB Netbank (application หลัก) สามารถใช้งานบริการ Talk to net officer ได้ (Download application VDO@Netbank ได้ที่ link ต่อไปนี้ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.jp.co.vcube.mobile.vrms4.ktb&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImFpci5qcC5jby52Y3ViZS5tb2JpbGUudnJtczQua3RiIl0.)
Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required
✔ No registration
✔ Tablet optimized
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar
✔ More than 100 currencies
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up
✔ Switch between the different views "Current balance" and "Monthly balance"
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months
✔ Use reminders to remind you of upcoming payments
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on (e.g. the 1st, the 15th etc.)
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months
✔ Reconcile your transactions with your bank statement
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier
✔ Filter your transactions according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods
✔ Sort your transactions according to various criteria
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection
✔ Import your existing data or bank information using the CSV import function (just move the CSV file to the folder "My Budget Book" and import it via the import dialog (import of other formats will be made available by request)
✔ Export your data to HTML or CSV format in order to view or print them on your PC
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups)
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to Android and it cannot be changed
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app
The app has for security reasons no internet permission. To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it's recommended that you use a sync app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated manual.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to email@example.com
finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, finance, wallet, housekeeping book