• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN
• View your personal and business accounts as one list (including KiwiSaver and Foreign Currency Accounts)
• Transfer money between your accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts)
• Make bill payments to a new person, your saved payees, or to a registered biller
• Create and edit automatic payments
• Edit or delete your saved payees
• Easy credit card payment options
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number#
• View upcoming payments (including loans, automatic payments, and tax payments)
• Manage your card PIN for personal Visa Debit, Credit and EFTPOS cards
• Login as a guest using just your Internet Banking Customer Number and password
Your money and personal details are protected because:
• ANZ goMoney gives you secure banking on your mobile device. The app is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
• OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
• We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney, which includes step-by-step guides and videos on how to download and register.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android device with an operating system of 2.2 (Froyo) or above.
The permissions required to download ANZ goMoney enable certain functionalities within ANZ goMoney. Accepting the permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device. The specific permissions are:
• Location – allows use of the Find ANZ service to locate nearby Branches and ATMs.
• Photos/Media/Files – allows personalisation of account images with your own photos.
• Contacts/Calendar – allows you to pay one of your contacts through Pay to Mobile.
How we use Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ goMoney. We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens. Google Analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ goMoney statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ goMoney, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ goMoney. No personal information is made available to Google Inc.
Google Analytics use this information to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. This information is provided to us by Google Inc. to help us better understand usage of ANZ goMoney.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ). ANZ goMoney is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2013 ABN 11 005 357 522.
#A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits up to $10,000.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use apply to your use of ANZ goMoney. You can download a copy from anz.co.nz.
*FOR SECURITY REASON, THIS APP IS NOT COMPATIBLE ON ROOTED/JAILBREAK DEVICE*
Your banking is more simple, secure and faster with ANZ Mobile Banking.
Enjoy access to your ANZ account (banking or credit card) anywhere and anytime.
Enjoy transactional features in ANZ Mobile Banking such as:
1. Balance inquiry for banking accounts (savings / deposits)
2. Check recent ANZ Credit Card transactions & last 6-month statements
2. Real time fund transfer to all banks in Indonesia within ATM Bersama & Prima (BCA) network
3. ANZ Credit Card payment
To use ANZ Mobile Banking app, you must have:
• Banking or Credit Card account with ANZ Indonesia
• An active mobile number from Indonesian GSM provider (please ensure that this number is registered in ANZ system)
• Internet connection (via WiFi or mobile phone data packet)
For more information on how to download and register, visit www.anz.co.id
If you love ANZ Mobile, please consider giving us a 5-star rating. Your support is appreciated
Now you can accept card payments from your customers, anywhere, through your Android Device*. Get today's takings tonight with same day access to funds in your linked ANZ business account for transactions settled before 6:30pm.
By downloading the ANZ FastPay app and then applying for FastPay via the ‘Apply’ button on the app, you could be up and running in as little as 2 days (with a limited facility).
• Process credit and debit card transactions securely on the spot whenever and wherever suits you**
•Same day access to your funds (for transactions settled before 6.30pm) in your linked ANZ Business Account
• Easy to remember 4-digit PIN login access
• The convenience of emailing receipts directly to your customers
•Additional users can be set up to process card payments for your business
•Multiple businesses can apply to be set up on the same device***
•View transaction history at the tap of a button
•Multiple devices processing card sales simultaneously, with takings settled into a single ANZ Business Account
The ANZ FastPay app is free to download. Fees and charges apply to the use of ANZ FastPay. Visit the ANZ FastPay website for more information on these fees and charges.
By installing ANZ FastPay you acknowledge and accept the ANZ FastPay App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement and agree to receive these Terms and Conditions and any amendments to them electronically via the Google Play Store or your electronic device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy of the ANZ FastPay Terms and Conditions and License Agreement.
To find out more about ANZ FastPay, visit www.anz.com/fastpay.
*ANZ FastPay™ is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply to the use of ANZ FastPay™.
**ANZ FastPay™ processes Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as American Express and Diners Club credit cards. If you wish to accept American Express and Diners Club cards then you need to contact these providers directly. To use ANZ FastPay™ you require an ANZ merchant account and cellular or wireless internet connection. Temporary service interruptions may occur.
***Subject to approval
ANZ FastPay™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
ANZ FastPay™ for Android™ may only be downloaded to an Android Device with Android version 4.2 or later software.
At ANZ we’re committed to helping you bank simply and safely. Once you have registered, you can use the Shield Code to authenticate certain ANZ Internet Banking payments and activities.
Please note: You will need to be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and must be running Android 2.2 (Froyo) or later to download this app. Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to register for ANZ Shield via ANZ Internet Banking. For more information about how to register or about ANZ Shield, visit www.anz.com/shield
If you are having any issues with ANZ Shield, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, talk to us on Twitter (@anz_au) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/anzaustralia) and we’ll be happy to help you.
You will be asked to agree to the ANZ Shield Terms and Conditions and Licence Agreement (available at www.anz.com/aus/ratefee/default.asp) during the registration process for ANZ Shield in ANZ Internet Banking. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
ANZ Shield is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ’s colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Compatible with devices running 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later of the Android™ operating system, it provides access to a convenient range of features:
ACCESS ACCOUNT INFORMATION
> Access real time account balances
> View current and prior day account transactions
> Personalise your account display
VIEW PAYMENT DETAILS
> Funding and beneficiary details
> Value date
> Payment audit history
APPROVE AND REJECT PAYMENTS
> Australian and New Zealand Domestic Payments
> Australian RTGS and New Zealand Same Day Cleared Payments
> International and Multi Bank Payments
> Pay Bill Payments
> Securely release payments to ANZ for processing using your Pin Pad Security Token
> Obtain a dynamic FX rate for cross currency payments with your Pin Pad Security Token
UTILISE EXISTING ENTITLEMENTS
> Roles and entitlements will directly reflect your ANZ Transactive web-based permissions.
ANZ Transactive – Mobile is also secure and easy to use. The Mobile App features lock-out and time-out safeguards, and is underpinned by high-grade encryption to give you peace of mind.
For more information, or to learn how to get started, please contact your ANZ representative.
^ ANZ Transactive and ANZ Transactive – Mobile are provided in Australia and New Zealand by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ACN 005 357 522) (“ANZ”). ANZ Transactive and ANZ’s colour blue are trademarks of ANZ.
ANZ Transactive – Mobile for Android™ is only available from Google Play™.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
．精選店家：ANZ Spot優惠就在您身邊： Google地圖指引及語音辨識輸入，讓您即時查詢所在地的信用卡優惠店家。
※ 建議使用Android OS 2.3以上版本及WQVGA320x 480以上解析度方可得到較佳瀏覽效能，相關優惠詳情或服務之詳細內容，請上本行網站anz.tw查詢。
A Brand-new way to bank.
ANZ Taiwan Mobile Banking offers you the most convenient way to bank while on the move. You can view your account balances, transfer money and pay your credit card bill on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere. What’s more, the application allows you to:
1. Search the nearest merchant locations with ANZ special offers
2. Track your bills and organizing the payments easily through the Bill Minder feature.
3. Receive the latest financial news from the Bank
4. Pay your ANZ credit card by presenting the payment slip at convenience store or from your ANZ account
5. Access your account balances and get your transaction history (up to 30 days)
6. Transfer money between your ANZ accounts, or your pre-define payee list
For most mobile businesses, getting paid on the spot is a challenge and it’s often days or weeks before payment is received. ANZ FastPay will help save you time and improve the cash flow in your business.
NB. ANZ FastPay is an app for merchants and is different to ANZ goMoney.
ANZ FastPay Pricing
You'll only pay 3% of total monthly transaction value or the minimum MSF of $15 (whichever is greater)
ANZ FastPay features:
• Accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards through your Android smart phone or tablet.
• Next day access to your takings in your ANZ bank account for transactions processed prior to 10pm Monday to Friday (Monday morning 10am for weekend transactions)
• Immediately email receipts directly to your customers
• Multiple users can be set up to process card sales into one ANZ bank account
• No long-term contract
• Fast, secure PIN access.
Find out more about ANZ FastPay by visiting anz.co.nz/fastpay, which includes FAQs and videos on how to use the app.
How we use Analytics
We use third party analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ FastPay. We do not use third party analytics on secure ANZ FastPay screens. Third party analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ FastPay statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ FastPay, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ FastPay. No personal information is made available to the third party.
This information is used to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. The analysis is provided to us by the third party to help us better understand usage of ANZ FastPay.
ANZ FastPay is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms, conditions and fees apply. Use of ANZ FastPay requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
Plus you can use your phone to make contactless payments in-store with our new Tap & Pay technology.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
• Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
• View up to two years’ worth of transactions, and filter these by date & amount
• Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
• Pay to new and existing Australian account numbers
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
• Send money overseas
• Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted using just your phone and CommBank PayTag
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without a card at most CommBank ATMs. Collect it yourself or arrange for someone else to collect it.
• Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
• Control how your credit card gets used. Lock international transactions when you’re not using them or set a transaction limit to manage your spending.
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
• Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
• Access other apps and sites from CommBank.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
* Similar to SMS or email, CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information such as your NetCode, payments received or of changes in your account balance.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. An annual fee of $2.99 may apply after the first 12 months if you set up Tap & Pay on a supported device. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode, or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 (note these sign in options won’t work if your device has been jail broken. i.e. the device has been tampered with to remove/alter the standard system settings and applications)
• Check account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
• Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM anytime
• ATM & Branch Locator – search locally or internationally to find an ATM and filter to refine search options i.e. coin deposit ATMs or branches open on Saturdays
• View eStatements
Tap and pay
Download the latest version of the App for tap and pay
• Use your Samsung device for your everyday purchases
• You need to have a supported model for tap and pay. To check your model number, tap Settings>About device. Supported devices and models include Samsung Galaxy:
• S4 - GT-i9505, GT-i9506 and GT-i9507
• S5 – SM-G900I
• S5 Mini – SM-G800Y
• Note 3 – N9005 and N9007
• Note 4 – SM-N910G
• Note 4 Edge – SM-N915G
• Alpha – SM-G850Y
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S4 is 4.0
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S5, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha Note 3, Note 4 and Note edge is 4.4
• Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments to handsets such as Google Nexus 5, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia. Please contact your handset manufacturer for further information on when they plan to launch a handset with an EMV chip to keep your payment details safe.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Tools and calculators
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Overseas Travel Notifications
• Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
• Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from them.
Optimised version for Mobile Banking is 4.0 and above on selected Android devices.
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read terms & conditions
1. 디자인 /UI 개선
- 메탈,심플 2가지 스타일 제공 / 화면UI변경
- MY메뉴를 티커 영역에 추가 ( 티커 <-> MY메뉴 자유롭게 전환)
2. 스마트 클라우드
- 차트설정 Cloud : 마지막으로 변경한 설정을 서버에서 불러와서 자동으로 세팅해줌
- 관심종목 Cloud /설정 Cloud : 마지막 로그인시 자동으로 저장되었던 관심종목/설정가져오기
3. 멀티종합 / 현재가종합
- 멀티종합 : 투자자종합, 관심종목, 현재가, 차트 등 사용빈도 높은 7개의 화면을
상/하단 내 맘대로 배치하여 사용
- 주식현재가종합 : 호가 + 차트 + 거래원 + 뉴스를 한 화면에 배치하여, 한번에 정보 확인
4. 주문화면 개선
- 바로주문 기능 : 현재가/체결미체결 화면에서도 주문을 낼 수 있음
- 주식주문 개선 : 잔고탭 추가로 이동경로 최소화, 정정취소 하나의 화면으로 합침
5. 컨텐츠 추가
- 만기추정손익 / 예상지수/ 전자공시
Banking when it suits you
• Check your account balances, transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes
• Make international payments
• Repay your friends with NAB Flik
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
Note: The app uses your camera to scan QR codes, contacts to transfer money to friends, and media files to remember your NAB ID.
• Touch screen technology: Manage your finances easily with one tap access to your accounts and view multiple transactions at once without needing to scroll.
• View your transactions as soon as they occur: With real time banking you can check your balance and view pending transactions for Credit Cards and Debit MasterCards instantly.
• Three step transfers: All it takes is three simple steps to transfer funds or BPAY, so you can keep on top of your finances wherever you are.
• You can also view the status of any applications you have with CBA, contact us or provide feedback so we can improve future versions.
NetBank on your Android tablet represents the evolution of mobile banking, giving you the convenience and freedom to access your accounts at a time that suits you.
Customers not registered for NetBank can visit www.netbank.com.au to register (Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
We’ve also launched an enhanced Commbank app for Android phones - simply search for “Commbank” in the Android market.
IS THIS THE OFFICIAL COMMBANK APP?
Yes, this is the official NetBank Android Tablet app.
To protect your personal information and ensure you are getting the optimised NetBank Tablet experience, please uninstall any unofficial Commbank apps.
One application for all banks that you need to transaction safely.
Internet Banking in this application include:
1. Bank BNI (web sedang ada masalah)
2. Klik BCA
3. Bank BRI
4. Bank Danamon
5. Bank CIMB
Checking Balance, Mutation Checking, Funds Transfer, Accept Funds can you do in one hand without need to open your notebook.
Keyword: sms banking, e-banking, internet banking
Whether you've just had brunch or you're headed on a road trip, NAB Flik lets you repay your friends quickly and easily using your mobile. If you owe someone money, you can pay them without needing to know their banking details - and if you're waiting to collect, send them a request.
To register for NAB Flik so you can send and receive payments, you'll need to be registered for NAB Internet Banking, have SMS Security enabled, and hold a NAB transaction account.
Not a NAB customer? You can still use NAB Flik to receive payments; you just need to have an Australian bank account.
- Send money via QR code: generate a QR code and have your friend scan it with their NAB Flik app to transfer money to their NAB account instantly
- Send money by tapping: if you have an NFC enabled phone, and your friend is registered for NAB Flik, tap your phones together to transfer money to their NAB account instantly
- Send money to a contact: send money to any Australian mobile number or email address. Select from your phone contacts or enter the contact's details
- Send money to a Facebook friend: when selecting contacts, choose to add your Facebook friends to notify your friends via wall post when you pay them
- Claim a NAB Flik payment to any Australian transactional bank account using the Quick Payment Claim feature
- Request money from multiple people at a time using tap, QR code, contacts or Facebook friends
- View your NAB Flik activity history, including details of payments and requests
- Accept or decline requests you've received, and choose how much to pay
- Cancel payments youíve sent that haven't been claimed or requests you've sent that haven't been actioned
- View your available account balance for the transaction accounts that you use with NAB Flik
- Quick login using 4-digit passcode or login using your NAB ID and password
- Manage your NAB Flik profile settings, including the preferred account you'll receive NAB Flik payments into; which email address you want to receive payments to; connect, change or remove your Facebook account; and manage your 4-digit passcode.
For more information on NAB Flik, visit www.nab.com.au/nabflik.
You have the option to use a 4-digit passcode to login to NAB Flik. It is just as secure as always, but much faster. Of course, you can continue to use your NAB ID and password, if you prefer. Either way, NAB Flik is always protected with 128-bit encryption, and if you're using a 4-digit passcode, additional fraud prevention measures are in place.
When you use our mobile application to access NAB Flik, similar security measures are used that apply to the classic view of NAB Internet Banking. The main difference is that payments made above the SMS Security threshold limit in Internet Banking do not need a security SMS code. However, the daily limit to transact using NAB Flik is $1000. This may change from time to time to improve customer security and provide greater convenience.
Find out how you're protected against fraud by NAB Defence; go to nab.com.au/nabdefence.
Your mobile device is your way of accessing NAB Internet Banking, so don't keep your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode with your mobile device. Get in touch with NAB immediately if youíve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Make sure you logout when you're finished using NAB Flik. Once you logout, no one else can login without your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
To send and receive payments using NAB Flik you require a compatible smartphone. See platform requirements at http://www.nab.com.au/nabflik . Users are responsible for using a mobile device with the ability to send and receive data and SMS.
National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686