• Quickly and securely access your ANZ account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money in real time between your ANZ accounts, pay bills with BPAY® and pay anyone using their BSB and Account Number#
• Send money to anyone with just their Australian mobile phone number (the recipient requires an Australian bank account)#
• Personalise your account order, add customised names and even add a picture to your accounts to easily identify them.
Your money and personal details are protected. ANZ goMoney™ is secure and can only be accessed with your PIN. It’s also underpinned by high-grade encryption and backed by our Internet Banking Guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.anz.com/gomoney
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney for Android is only available from Google Play. ANZ goMoney is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2012.
ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
#A daily transaction limit of $1000 applies to Pay Anyone and Pay to Mobile transactions using ANZ goMoney.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
By installing ANZ go Money™ you acknowledge and accept the ANZ goMoney™ Terms and Conditions for Android and License Agreement and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via Google Play or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
ANZ goMoney is available to ANZ’s New Zealand customers.
ANZ goMoney lets you:
• View your business and personal accounts in one list
• Make bill payments to a person or to your Internet Banking payees list (now located under the “Pay a Person or Bill”)#
• Re-order and rename your accounts within ANZ goMoney
• Register and use ANZ goMoney across multiple devices
• Securely access your ANZ accounts fast with a four-digit PIN
• Make electronic payments up to $10,000#
• Save a new payee to your payee list
• Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number#
• View upcoming payments (including loans, automatic payments, and tax payments)
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Find past transactions quickly with transaction history searching
• Access via Guest Logon – Log on using your Internet Banking credentials
Your money and personal details are protected:
• ANZ goMoney gives you secure banking on your mobile device. The app is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device.
• ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly try and log on with the wrong PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity.
• If you comply with the ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use, we’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions.
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney, which includes step-by-step guides and videos on how to download and register.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to:
• Be registered for ANZ Internet Banking
• Have a 3G-enabled Android smartphone or device that is enabled for cellular or wireless internet connection (WiFi)
• Be using the Android operating system 2.2 (Froyo) or above.
How we use Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ goMoney. We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens. Google Analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ goMoney statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ goMoney, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ goMoney. No personal information is made available to Google Inc.
Google Analytics use this information to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. This information is provided to us by Google Inc. to help us better understand usage of ANZ goMoney.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
#A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits up to $10,000.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
【精選店家】ANZ Spot優惠就在您身邊： Google地圖指引及語音辨識輸入，讓您即時查詢所在地的信用卡優惠店家。
建議使用Android OS 2.2以上版本及WQVGA320x 480以上解析度方可得到較佳瀏覽效能，相關優惠詳情或服務之詳細內容，請上本行網站anz.tw查詢。
A Brand-new way to bank.
ANZ Taiwan Mobile Banking offers you the most convenient way to bank while on the move. You can view your account balances and transaction details on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere. What’s more, the application allows you to:
1. Search the nearest merchant locations with ANZ special offers
2. Track your bills and organizing the payments easily through the Bill Minder feature.
3. Receive the latest financial news from the Bank
For most mobile businesses, getting paid on the spot is a challenge and it’s often days or weeks before payment is received. ANZ FastPay will help save you time and improve the cash flow in your business.
ANZ FastPay features:
• Accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards through your Android smart phone or tablet.
• Next day access to your takings in your ANZ bank account for transactions processed prior to 10pm Monday to Friday (Monday morning 10am for weekend transactions)
• Simple pricing: You'll only pay 3% of total monthly transaction value or the minimum MSF of $15 (whichever is greater)
• Immediately email receipts directly to your customers
• Multiple users can be set up to process card sales into one ANZ bank account
• No long-term contract
• Fast, secure PIN access.
Find out more about ANZ FastPay by visiting anz.co.nz/fastpay, which includes FAQs and videos on how to use the app.
How we use Analytics
We use third party analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ FastPay. We do not use third party analytics on secure ANZ FastPay screens. Third party analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ FastPay statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ FastPay, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ FastPay. No personal information is made available to the third party.
This information is used to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. The analysis is provided to us by the third party to help us better understand usage of ANZ FastPay.
ANZ FastPay is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms, conditions and fees apply. Use of ANZ FastPay requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Lifehacker, Business Insider and Choice
Pocketbook is a budget planner app that makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budgeting apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian Android users.
Within 60 seconds of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised & upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going. Sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank, AMEX and more!
2. Know exactly where & how you spent – Use mobile photos & geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills & invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills & late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your personal finance & budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
- Sync your bank accounts so no more manual entry
- Upcoming bills reminders & track expenses
- Manual entry of cash transactions (with location & photo receipts)
- Auto-categorise 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories
- Safely Spend to track and limit your expenses beyond your bills
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, & spending close to limit
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills
- Upload QIF / OFX finance file formats
- Savings goal setting & forecasting
- Integration with more banks
- Spending charts & graphs
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more.
The ANZPJ was originally published in 1930 (known as The Valuer). The primary role for the journal is to provide technical information to help set and maintain the highest standards of professional practice, education, ethics and discipline for the Australian Property Institute (API) and the Property Institute of New Zealand (PINZ) members and the broader property profession.
Since January 2009 the journal has been published as a joint publishing venture between the API and PINZ.
The journal publishes research papers and court decisions affecting the property sector. Research shows that each issue is kept and used as a reference tool by property experts, due to the high standard of articles and information contained in the publication.
The ANZPJ is a valuable resource for the property profession and academia. It is highly regarded and widely accepted (and quoted) by its readers. It is considered a "must-read" among property professionals in development, construction and associated business services.
ANZPJ publishes articles on a wide range of topics including: