• Quickly and securely access your ANZ account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money in real time between your ANZ accounts, pay bills with BPAY® and pay anyone using their BSB and Account Number#
• Send money to anyone with just their Australian mobile phone number (the recipient requires an Australian bank account)#
• Personalise your account order, add customised names and even add a picture to your accounts to easily identify them.
Your money and personal details are protected. ANZ goMoney™ is secure and can only be accessed with your PIN. It’s also underpinned by high-grade encryption and backed by our Internet Banking Guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.anz.com/gomoney
If you need any assistance or have a question, look out for us on Twitter or Facebook.
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney for Android is only available from Google Play. ANZ goMoney is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2012.
ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
#A daily transaction limit of $1000 applies to Pay Anyone and Pay to Mobile transactions using ANZ goMoney.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
By installing ANZ go Money™ you acknowledge and accept the ANZ goMoney™ Terms and Conditions for Android and License Agreement and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via Google Play or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
*FOR SECURITY REASON, THIS APP IS NOT COMPATIBLE ON ROOTED/JAILBREAK DEVICE*
Your banking is more easy, secure and convenient with ANZ Mobile Banking.
FEATURES FOR CREDIT CARD CUSTOMER
**BALANCE INQUIRY & BILLING STATEMENTS ARCHIVE**
Check recent transactions that you just did and get access to last 6-month statements
**ONLINE INSTALMENT CONVERSION**
Convert your credit card transaction to instalment anytime, anywhere. Also enjoy low rates and various instalment plan that suits your needs.
**CARD ACTIVATION** (NEW)
Just received your credit card? Activate with a single click from your ANZ Mobile and it will be ready for use.
**REDEEM REWARD POINTS** (NEW)
Access to reward points information and redeem your favourite items instantly.
**CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE** (NEW)
Increase credit card limit with temporary and permanent limit increase feature. Capture required documents through your camera or gallery and upload it with simple steps.
**SET CREDIT CARD PIN**
Customise and set your own credit card PIN for convenient transaction.
Find the ANZ Credit Card offers near you and get updated with the latest promotions wherever you are.
**PAY BILLS & PREPAID TOP-UP** (COMING SOON)
Pay utility bills and prepaid top-up from your smartphone
FEATURES FOR BANKING CUSTOMER
**CONSOLIDATED ACCOUNT SUMMARY**
Access to your banking and credit card account information in consolidated view
Search recent and past transactions from all your accounts
**REAL-TIME FUND TRANSFER**
Online fund transfer to all banks in Indonesia within ATM Bersama & Prima Network.
**PAY ANZ CREDIT CARD**
Enjoy same day ANZ Credit Card payment from your savings account.
**SET RECURRING TRANSACTIONS**
Have a regular payments or transfers? Take advantage of recurring feature to automate your regular transactions.
To use ANZ Mobile Banking app, you must have:
• Banking or Credit Card account with ANZ Indonesia
• An active mobile number from Indonesian GSM provider (please ensure that this number is registered in ANZ system)
• Internet connection (via WiFi or mobile phone data packet)
For more information on how to download and register, visit www.anz.co.id
If you love ANZ Mobile, please consider giving us a 5-star rating. Your support is appreciated
ANZ goMoney lets you:
• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN.
•View balances without logging in using Quick Balance, the ANZ goMoney Widget or Android Wear smartwatch
•View personal and business accounts as one list (including KiwiSaver, Foreign Currency Accounts and Bonus Bonds)
•Transfer money between accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts)
•Make bill payments to a new person, saved payee, or registered biller
•Create, edit and skip automatic payments
•Edit or delete saved payees
•Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number#
•View upcoming payments
•Manage card PIN for personal Visa Debit, Credit and EFTPOS cards
Your money and personal details are protected because:
•ANZ goMoney gives you secure banking on your mobile device. The app is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
•OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
•ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
•We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android device with an operating system of 2.2 (Froyo) or above. To access the ANZ goMoney widget, your device needs to be running 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich or above.
The permissions required to download ANZ goMoney enable certain functionalities within ANZ goMoney. Accepting the permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device. The specific permissions are:
•Location – allows use of the Find ANZ service to locate nearby Branches and ATMs.
•Photos/Media/Files – allows personalisation of account images with your own photos.
•Contacts/Calendar – allows you to pay one of your contacts through Pay to Mobile.
How we use Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ goMoney. We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens. Google Analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ goMoney statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ goMoney, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ goMoney. No personal information is made available to Google Inc.
Google Analytics use this information to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. This information is provided to us by Google Inc. to help us better understand usage of ANZ goMoney.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2013 ABN 11 005 357 522.
#A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits up to $10,000.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use apply to your use of ANZ goMoney. You can download a copy from anz.co.nz.
At ANZ we’re committed to helping you bank simply and safely. Once you have registered, you can use the Shield Code to authenticate certain ANZ Internet Banking payments and activities.
Please note: You will need to be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and must be running Android 2.2 (Froyo) or later to download this app. Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to register for ANZ Shield via ANZ Internet Banking. For more information about how to register or about ANZ Shield, visit www.anz.com/shield
If you are having any issues with ANZ Shield, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, talk to us on Twitter (@anz_au) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/anzaustralia) and we’ll be happy to help you.
You will be asked to agree to the ANZ Shield Terms and Conditions and Licence Agreement (available at www.anz.com/aus/ratefee/default.asp) during the registration process for ANZ Shield in ANZ Internet Banking. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
ANZ Shield is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ’s colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Compatible with devices running 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later of the Android™ operating system, it provides access to a convenient range of features:
ACCESS ACCOUNT INFORMATION
> Access real time account balances
> View current and prior day account transactions
> Personalise your account display
VIEW PAYMENT DETAILS
> Funding and beneficiary details
> Value date
> Payment audit history
APPROVE AND REJECT PAYMENTS
> Australian and New Zealand Domestic Payments
> Australian RTGS and New Zealand Same Day Cleared Payments
> International and Multi Bank Payments
> Pay Bill Payments
> Securely release payments to ANZ for processing using your Pin Pad Security Token
> Obtain a dynamic FX rate for cross currency payments with your Pin Pad Security Token
UTILISE EXISTING ENTITLEMENTS
> Roles and entitlements will directly reflect your ANZ Transactive web-based permissions.
ANZ Transactive – Mobile is also secure and easy to use. The Mobile App features lock-out and time-out safeguards, and is underpinned by high-grade encryption to give you peace of mind.
For more information, or to learn how to get started, please contact your ANZ representative.
^ ANZ Transactive and ANZ Transactive – Mobile are provided in Australia and New Zealand by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ACN 005 357 522) (“ANZ”). ANZ Transactive and ANZ’s colour blue are trademarks of ANZ.
ANZ Transactive – Mobile for Android™ is only available from Google Play™.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
．精選店家：ANZ Spot優惠就在您身邊： Google地圖指引及語音辨識輸入，讓您即時查詢所在地的信用卡優惠店家。
※ 建議使用Android OS 2.3以上版本及WQVGA320x 480以上解析度方可得到較佳瀏覽效能，相關優惠詳情或服務之詳細內容，請上本行網站anz.tw查詢。
A Brand-new way to bank.
ANZ Taiwan Mobile Banking offers you the most convenient way to bank while on the move. You can view your account balances, transfer money and pay your credit card bill on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere. What’s more, the application allows you to:
1. Search the nearest merchant locations with ANZ special offers
2. Track your bills and organizing the payments easily through the Bill Minder feature.
3. Receive the latest financial news from the Bank
4. Pay your ANZ credit card by presenting the payment slip at convenience store or from your ANZ account
5. Access your account balances and get your transaction history (up to 30 days)
6. Transfer money between your ANZ accounts, or your pre-define payee list
For most mobile businesses, getting paid on the spot is a challenge and it’s often days or weeks before payment is received. ANZ FastPay will help save you time and improve the cash flow in your business.
NB. ANZ FastPay is an app for merchants and is different to ANZ goMoney.
ANZ FastPay Pricing
You'll only pay 3% of total monthly transaction value or the minimum MSF of $15 (whichever is greater)
ANZ FastPay features:
• Accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards through your Android smart phone or tablet.
• Next day access to your takings in your ANZ bank account for transactions processed prior to 10pm Monday to Friday (Monday morning 10am for weekend transactions)
• Immediately email receipts directly to your customers
• Multiple users can be set up to process card sales into one ANZ bank account
• No long-term contract
• Fast, secure PIN access.
Find out more about ANZ FastPay by visiting anz.co.nz/fastpay, which includes FAQs and videos on how to use the app.
How we use Analytics
We use third party analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ FastPay. We do not use third party analytics on secure ANZ FastPay screens. Third party analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ FastPay statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ FastPay, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ FastPay. No personal information is made available to the third party.
This information is used to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. The analysis is provided to us by the third party to help us better understand usage of ANZ FastPay.
ANZ FastPay is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms, conditions and fees apply. Use of ANZ FastPay requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Banking when it suits you
• Check your account balances, transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes
• Make international payments
• Repay your friends with NAB Flik
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
Note: The app uses your camera to scan QR codes, contacts to transfer money to friends, and media files to remember your NAB ID.
• Quick Balance – view the available balance of up to 3 eligible accounts without signing in to Mobile Banking^
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode
• Sign in using your fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S6 Edge, Note 4 and Note 4 Edge (note, these sign in options won’t work if the standard system settings and applications on your device have been altered or removed)
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and search transactions
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts and shared access accounts
• View and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between accounts, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments.
Get Cash without your Debit Card:
• Use Get Cash to withdraw cash from any Westpac ATM in Australia without a Debit Card (daily and weekly limits apply).
• Search locally or internationally to find an ATM.
Tap and pay:
• Tap and pay using your Samsung smartphone. Available on the Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S5 Mini, S6, S6 Edge, Note 3, Note 4, Note 4 Edge and Alpha
• Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards.
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, many lack the required security hardware to keep your payment details safe.
Update your details:
• Report a lost or stolen card
• Change your contact details
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Change daily payment limits (max. limit applies).
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a Credit Card, Personal Loan or Westpac Global Currency Card.
• Overseas Travel Notifications
• Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
• Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans before travelling overseas or go to services>going overseas within app
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
For those customers who haven’t had their accounts upgraded to Westpac Live your account will be migrated in the next few months. Until then, you will continue to use the classic Westpac Mobile Banking features.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
^Not available on all accounts. For info on eligible accounts visit www.westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
Downloading this app is free, but standard fees and charges for using Online Banking still apply. Read the terms and conditions for Online Banking and each applicable product before deciding if a product is appropriate for you: www.westpac.com.au/personal-banking/online-banking/terms-conditions
This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
©2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $500 cash without your card at CommBank ATMs
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app.
• Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
We request some permissions when installing:
• Contacts/Calendar – enables payments to a mobile or email stored on your device
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- QR code bill reader, microphone not used.
• Read phone status & identity - generates device ID for your security
• Modify contents of USB- download PDS for product applications
• Retrieve running apps- enables display of notifications
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and be registered for NetCode SMS. If not registered, visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 4 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. To use CommBank app on your Android watch, the watch must be running Android Wear and paired with an Android device operating Android 4.3 or newer. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Not yet started ? Start today at www.salary.com.au
The information available for employees includes:
• Salary package details, including bank account and your nominated expenses;
• ANZ Card Balances (meals and salary packaging card);
• Substantiation (proof of expenses) details and ‘balance’;
• View transactions (pay deductions and payments);
• Update personal details; and
• Scan and send receipts and claims.
Get started today.
• Transfer money, make payments – easy, fast, intuitive
• Check balances for all your accounts, including credit cards, KiwiSaver, home loans and business
• View balances without having to log in. And when you do log in, it’s quick and hassle-free
• Message your Online Relationship Manager, receive alerts when they reply
• Do your business on the go. View, authorise or delete upcoming payments, including batch and multiple payments
• Need to get paid? Share your account details by email or message
• Safe, secure, and backed by our internet banking guarantee
Kiwibank mobile banking has been built from the ground up to make it easy to do what you need to do, and lets you get back to your life.
Requires Android 2.3+ and a screen resolution of more than 320x400.
Login and Balances
• Login with a 4 digit passcode
• See one of your balances simply by swiping the home screen
• View balances and recent transactions
• View account information such as interest or credit card / loan repayments
• Add new accounts to your list and also add a nickname to them
Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your accounts and Send Money to friends and family easily
• Pay bills using BPAY®
• View, edit, approve or delete your scheduled transfers or BPAYs
• P2P payments. Pay friends back with our innovative QuickShare feature (Learn more at suncorpbank.com.au/quickshare)
• Save for a goal with flexiRates
Mobile Banking Security
• Mobile Banking uses a range of security options such as real time fraud monitoring, secure encryption and 2 factor authentication.
• Ensure you don't store your Mobile Banking password or passcode anywhere in your phone
• If you lose your phone, call us on 13 11 75 immediately
• Go to suncorpbank.com.au/security for more handy tips on banking safely on your phone
For other official release information please visit: http://www.suncorpbank.com.au/newappfeatures
One application for all banks that you need to transaction safely.
Internet Banking in this application include:
1. Bank BNI (web sedang ada masalah)
2. Klik BCA
3. Bank BRI
4. Bank Danamon
5. Bank CIMB
Checking Balance, Mutation Checking, Funds Transfer, Accept Funds can you do in one hand without need to open your notebook.
Keyword: sms banking, e-banking, internet banking
ASB Mobile Business provides enterprise level security with second factor authentication – your registered mobile phone takes the place of your ASB Netcode token.
Other great features of ASB Mobile Business include the ability to access multiple FastNet Business sites on one device, access Help and FAQs, full contact details of the ASB FastNet Business Helpdesk, the latest FX Rates and a branch locator.
To use the ASB Mobile Business app:
* You need to be registered for FastNet Business and have a valid Netcode token.
* You also need to have mobile access enabled in your FastNet Business User Profile. You can check your User Preferences by going to Administration > User Preferences. The Mobile Access setting is at the bottom of the page.
It’s free to use the ASB Mobile Business app, but your usual data costs and standard FastNet Business transaction and service charges will apply. Please call 0800 22 55 27 to register for FastNet Business.
Downloading this app is subject to the FastNet Business Terms & Conditions.
ASB website https://www.asb.co.nz/business
Get in touch and feedback email@example.com