This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
It tests the connection by retrieving the main Google page (http://www.google.com) in two different ways:
* An HTTP connection (the type of connection used by the browser and other web apps)
* A basic socket connection (a type of connection used by other apps)
It also logs other information about your device and connection status, such as:
* The network type (WiFi, mobile/EDGE, mobile/HSPA, etc)
* The WiFi SSID or APN
* The device's location (latitude, longitude)
* The cell tower's ids
* The signal strength (from 0 to 4)
* Other information...
You can send yourself a report of the collected data, in several formats (Excel, CSV, HTML, KML, the raw database). The report will also contain a summary of the success rate of the connection tests, per cell tower.
This was developed in collaboration with BoD: http://jraf.org
This app is open source. The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/BoD/network-monitor/
NOTE 1: This app has not been tested on CDMA devices. If your operator uses CDMA (ex: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, etc), please contact me with any issues before rating the app. I'd be happy to have your feedback :)
NOTE 2: This app is a diagnostic/debugging app which may use a lot of battery.
The tool could help you below:
1. Monitor current data activity and uplink/downlink throughput.
2. Monitor external IP address.
3. List all package which using internet currently.
4. List all socket link including destination IP address and source IP address of per package.
5. Query where is the destination address of the link connection and show it in map.
It is a fun tool if you want to know what application using your internet connection background.
Still in development progress. If you have any suggestion, please feel free to send email to me.
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
The application allows you to view running apps on your device as well as the amount of data traffic for them.
It shows the open sockets on your device and also provides statistics about all the network interfaces available on your device.
*** This version include Ads. If you want an experience without advertisements, there is a paid version available:
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
It supports GSM/UMTS and LTE mobile networks.
Main function is the possibility of the data saving.
The saved databese can be exported to a .CSV extension file to your internal storage, what you can edit already on your computer for free.
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
Includes a portscanner for security audit scans and a MAC vendor database to identify NIC manufacturers
Can detect firewalled and stealthed computers, quite useful if you are looking for a windows/firewall box that you can't see on your network!
Useful if you want to find FTP servers, SSH servers, SMB servers etc on your network and would help you to diagnose faults.
You can save the scan results as a CSV file which can be imported into Excel/Google Spreadsheet/LibreOffice
Built for speed and reliability. Throw anything at it and it should cope (even on a 3G network :-)) If you want a specific feature, let me know!
*** CDMA from Android 2.0
*** May be no neighboring cells on LG, Samsung, Acer, SE, Huawei and in GSM 3G, CDMA mode (limited not by my app, contact manufactures)
*** Samsung GS2, GS3 may have bug with signal strength (I can do nothing, contact manufacturer)
*** NO TA, Rx, Tx, CHANNELS, FREQUENCY ON ANDROID, YOU CAN'T SET CHANNELS MANUALLY!
@ Please contact me if you have questions.
Keywords: gsm, cdma, rf signal, signal monitoring, signal strength, mcc, mnc, lac, cid, bid, sid, network, cellid, celltrack, network
and WCDMA only
Especially if you want to use "WCDMA only", this setting is very usefull.
ATTENTION: You can also change other things with this shortcut: USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Network ist now Open-Source:
Use system menu to add new resource to monitoring list, select the type and time interval between checks. At any time you can change the settings or manually check for a specific host. The corresponding commands are available on the context menu.
App contains additional tools: whois, ping and traceroute, for diagnosing network problems. For these commands there are implemented lists of previously entered addresses, so user does not need to retype them again.
(1) the monthly network usage traffic will soon exceed or exceeded alert the user from the set value is defined.
(2) the cost of , balance sheet date, automatically flow to zero of the previous month to recalculate.
(3) to provide daily and monthly 3G and WIFI traffic reports.
(4) to provide stand-alone program of traffic reports.
3G Defender is only available to upload and download totals not calculated separately,
Users to download only to billing, or upload before billing, 3G Defender Not suitable for use.
• widget shortcut (blame google for that) – toggle/switch network mode (2G/3G/4G/CDMA)
• widget switch - enable/disable mobile data, sync, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/hotspot
• shows current network status in many ways
• network monitor / data traffic counter for applications , mobile data, Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for network usage
• notification when signal is lost
• notification for mobile data limit
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• network monitor / data traffic counter shows mobile technology used for data transfer
• unlimited network monitor / data traffic counter for applications, mobile data, W-Fi
• advanced graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• widget 2x1 for counter traffic
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE. If you think it is not right, please send me email with explanation.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don´t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- buy premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget switch - enable/disable Wi-Fi tether/hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
More from developer
Can with the IP Messenger of PC version messages between the communication and file transfer.
Supports the files resume transfer.
IP Messenger of PC version for details, please refer to: http://www.ipmsg.org/index.html.en