This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.122 Lang fix, huawei fix
1.0.108 Bug fix
1.0.106 Locale bug fix
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
It tests the connection by retrieving the main Google page (http://www.google.com) in two different ways:
* An HTTP connection (the type of connection used by the browser and other web apps)
* A basic socket connection (a type of connection used by other apps)
It also logs other information about your device and connection status, such as:
* The network type (WiFi, mobile/EDGE, mobile/HSPA, etc)
* The WiFi SSID or APN
* The device's location (latitude, longitude)
* The cell tower's ids
* The signal strength (from 0 to 4)
* Other information...
You can send yourself a report of the collected data, in several formats (Excel, CSV, HTML, KML, the raw database). The report will also contain a summary of the success rate of the connection tests, per cell tower.
*** BEFORE RATING THE APP ***
This app does *not* show the CELL radio frequency, channel, TX or RX. If you're looking for this, good luck :) On a Samsung device, dial *#0011#. On other devices, let me know! :)
If you would like to see some additional fields in the app, please do let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll see what I can do to add these fields. Please give me a chance to add the fields you'd like before giving the app a bad score. Thanks :)
This was developed in collaboration with BoD: http://jraf.org
This app is open source. The code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/caarmen/network-monitor
NOTE 1: This app has not been tested on CDMA devices. If your operator uses CDMA (ex: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, etc), please contact me with any issues before rating the app. I'd be happy to have your feedback :)
NOTE 2: This app is a diagnostic/debugging app which may use a lot of battery and data.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
It supports GSM/UMTS and LTE mobile networks.
Main function is the possibility of the data saving.
The saved databese can be exported to a .CSV extension file to your internal storage, what you can edit already on your computer for free.
・May be no neighboring cells on LG, Samsung, Acer, SE, Huawei and in GSM 3G, CDMA mode (limited not by my app, contact manufactures)
・Samsung devices may have bug with signal strength (I can't do anything, contact manufacturer)
・No TA, Rx, Tx, frequency bands, there is no way to set channels (it is an Android limitation)
@ Please contact me if you have questions.
BETA version: https://plus.google.com/communities/105652095173383760019
You can also change the text box properties like text box position, text color, text background color, text size, transparency.
Paid version has No ads.
(1) the monthly network usage traffic will soon exceed or exceeded alert the user from the set value is defined.
(2) the cost of , balance sheet date, automatically flow to zero of the previous month to recalculate.
(3) to provide daily and monthly 3G and WIFI traffic reports.
(4) to provide stand-alone program of traffic reports.
3G Defender is only available to upload and download totals not calculated separately,
Users to download only to billing, or upload before billing, 3G Defender Not suitable for use.
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
—————— Join Beta Test Group ——————
Please help us improve ZDbox by being the Beta tester in here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117635809710935165203
The most popular system optimize toolbox with more than 20,000,000 users now. ZDbox is an amazing all-in-one toolbox.It can save your battery and boost your android running speed! Five stars in xda forum.
ZDbox holds a collection of useful tools and has a nice and easy to use interface. With ZDbox you’re getting your mobile/cell phone under control, do easily some optimization and customize it to your needs. An essential tool which you will love!
· No flow consumption among Android devices, 60 times faster than bluetooth, share anything!
· You'll not worry about big files transfering by your phone, because it needn't the external network.
Cache cleaner toggle and other 14 toggles for more your convenience.
Task killer | Cache cleaner | Screen sleep | Powersave
Keep screen always on, kill all tasks, WiFi on/off, airplane mode on/off, brightness adjustment, sound settings, rotate screen on/off, bluetooth on/off, start/stop sync, switch between 2G/3G/4G, app lock on/off, GPS on/off, APN on/off (mobile access point),LED flashlight on/off
Monitoring and showing information about remaining battery time, temperature, health, time since last boot, necessary time until full charge and so on
one tap power saver ：click battery saving button to turn Battery saving mode on/off. Turn off Battery saving mode to resume the previous mobile status before battery saving.
Monthly/daily mobile data usage overview, shows remaining data traffic, detailed data usage information for each app.
Do not disturb
Just set days and the time when you need your privacy and you won’t be disturbed by your phone. Set phone to silent, vibration or airplane mode.
Protect apps with a password or pattern, for exmaple your contacts, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp,Gmail and so on.
· Kill all apps at once, define protected apps which won’t be killed, set auto kill when screen gets locked, mark single or multiple apps to kill.
· If your phone is rooted,you can use root task killer to stop self-starting apps and save more battery.
clean your（Browser history,market search history,Map search history,email search history,Clipboard）
Shows used/available internal and SD card memory. Apps can be easily uninstalled. Single or multiple (batch) uninstall possible.
App to SD
Move apps to your SD card. Single or multiple (batch) move possible. Only for Android 2.2 and 2.3.
Cache Cleaner:With Cache Cleaner you can clean your cache of phone.protect your secret without a trace.
———————— More coming features ————————
· Find your phone
· Remains files clean
· File encryption
· AD blocker
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support：
Zamana, Jarek Mazur, Zhengyi Zhang, Johan Jaworski, Михаил Семашко, Lumir Strauch, Rongrong Xu, Meiyan Quan, Sebastian Klaus, ahmet erdem, Yasuo Yamazaki, אלישיב סבח, factorymark, Muhammad Almufathaly
———————— ZDbox Team is seeking business cooperation on a global scale ——————
3.Independent CP (Content Provider)
———————— Contact us —————————
If U have any problem, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prompt communication is better than one star comment！
● Set simple, just set the start date of every month and the traffic quota, you can easily grasp the flow.
● Graphical flow charts of every hour.
OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
> German Language Files - Benko111@XDA
> Russian Language Files - equeim
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
Can with the IP Messenger of PC version messages between the communication and file transfer.
Supports the files resume transfer.
IP Messenger of PC version for details, please refer to: http://www.ipmsg.org/index.html.en